Meeting a Woman 03: At the Airport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted her first one out of the way so that she could concentrate on him some more. So he started hitting the g-spot button more often and it worked well. It wasn't like most of the mind-blowing orgasms she had yesterday but it was still good enough that she lost her ability to continue the BJ. He took it upon himself to help her continue by grabbing two fists full of hair and starting to drive his cock into her mouth. He wasn't trying to force it down her throat but didn't want to slow down from the good BJ she had going. She settled back down and then continued her BJ. She started to get more aggressive with him and took more of him into her mouth and jacking him much faster. It was working and he was feeling himself getting closer.

He knew he could push a few buttons on the remote and she would cum again but he wanted to let her do her own thing with him. The vibe was still humming along and he could tell it still had her at a high level of arousal but she was controlling it well for now. He, however, wasn't. He thought she was good, but she was deceptively even better than he thought. He stroked her hair a few times and told her he was getting close. She looked up at him and nodded and continued. She pulled back and licked the base of his head a few times and then went back at him hard. Her final clue that he was ready was when both hands grabbed her head. He didn't try to control her this time, it was just something that a lot of men do when they are ready. She stopped moving her head up and down on him and just held him in her mouth, which allowed her hand to take a much larger stroke up and down his cock. And she was using her firmest grip yet.

He felt his first volley explode and that was followed by about 6 more. She didn't cough or gag, she just took it all. When she was done, she pulled off of him and opened her mouth and showed his cum to him, and then swallowed. Then she leaned back forward and kissed the head of his cock, looked up at him, and smiled.

He helped her get up and her legs weren't bending at the knee very easily. He told her to go lie on the bed again, and that he would get her, her second orgasm quickly. She laid down as she did before with her ass near the edge so he had a great view of her. He grabbed the two pillows and propped them up behind her and then kneeled and started sucking on her tits. He set the vibe on medium for her pussy, the g-spot on a delayed pulse, and the clit on the rapid pulse setting.

It didn't take her long to get there and she grabbed his head, but she wanted a firmer touch on her nipples and was helping direct his attention by directing his head. He used his mouth on one and his hand on the other. She directed him when she wanted him to switch.

She finally succumbed to his and the vibes work. As he had before, he backed the vibe down in each of the settings as she slowly finished. He removed the vibe and encouraged her to move up into the bed and he put the pillows back. He asked if her knees were really sore after the pencils and she nodded. He crawled into bed and kneeled between her legs. He took her right leg and started massaging it all around the knee and could see her flench slightly when he hit a tender spot. He took his time with her left leg as well. He laid down beside her and they ended up facing each other. He told her she continued to impress him. It was an amazing blow job and would love to have one without all of the distractions sometime. He told her he liked how she took the time to find his sensitive spots and work at them instead of just running her mouth up and down his cock like a lot of girls do.

He leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Just a quick peck and pulled back as they continued to look at each other. She wiggled in closer to him and leaned in and kissed him. It was a little more than a peck and then stayed there with their lips almost touching. It was decision time. He thought that maybe they would just lie there and rest, but he really liked the kiss. He had warned her about the emotional attachment that could easily be formed with this type of sex play and here he was trying and failing to take his own advice.

Fuck it. He kissed her again and brought his right hand up to her face and brushed his thumb across her cheek as he continued to give her his gentle kisses.

"I know I warned you about the emotional attachment, but I just have this strong desire right now to make out with you like two high school kids. This isn't an order, this is only if you want to."

She pushed him to his back and got on top of him and started smothering his face with kisses. She made her way to his lips and kissed him with a passion that he hadn't felt in a very long time, maybe since the early years with his ex-wife.

It wasn't long until they were both embracing each other with full french kisses and light petting of each other's bodies. It had turned into a makeout session to remember. He started rubbing her tits as she straddled him and he could feel his hard-on bumping into her. He pulled her up his body a little and started sucking on her nipples and even biting them from time to time. She would squeal a little but moan when he started licking and sucking again. She pushed his head back down and slid down to attack his mouth again with hers. They were both getting wound up because their breathing and heart rates definitely increased.

She stopped, sat up, reached between her legs, positioned his cock against his body, and pinned it down with her pussy. She started to slide and grind her pussy all along this cock. It felt amazing and she slowly toyed with him. She would lean down and kiss him every so often but he could tell that she wanted to be in control this time and he was going to be ok with it.

She continued to ride and glide on him and it was very enjoyable for him. She had a fierce look on her face as he was pretty sure she was trying to wield some dominance over him by teasing him. Normally he wouldn't put up with that kind of attitude from a sub. He felt like he was learning a little about her personality and this would be important to her, not as a way of her dominating him, but to reassure herself that she wasn't losing who she was because of her submission to this man. Maybe he was reading too much into it, but that was his understanding of what this was. It seemed to him that if she was this good at being a sub, then it meant that she had to have some kind of dominance in her vanilla life as well. She was a thinker of some sort and it showed even through her submission. He found that to be one of the things that were drawing him to her.

She slid away from him toward his legs and immediately took him in her mouth. He wasn't expecting that at all. He assumed she would put him inside her at some point. This unexpected move assured him that what he was thinking was right. She wasn't trying to make him cum, she was trying to tease him in the only way she knew how. She was trying to edge him and it was working.

"Come up here, now!"

"Do you think it is wise to try and top your own Master? I have given you a lot of latitude in how I've let you perform as my sub. None of my subs sleep with me, they certainly don't get to see my master suite, and they don't get to cum just because they want or need to."

"I've given you this leeway because I can see something very special in you. By trying to "top" me, you aren't trying to change our dynamic as Master and slave, you are only trying to reassure yourself that you haven't lost who you are."

"Am I right?" She shook her head yes.

"Let me explain to you that just because you have submitted to me, it doesn't mean that anything has changed about who you are. It hasn't made you weak. When you have the time to think it over, you will see that it has made you stronger. What most people miss when they see a submissive is that they are in charge almost as much as the Master. It is only because of their submission that the Master is allowed to take control. It only works well when both Master and slave have that understanding. We could debate the difference between what it is like to perform scenes like we are this weekend and for a slave to be with her Master in a 24/7 relationship as Master and slave, but it all starts with the submission of the slave. That is where the power of this begins and it is the same place it ends."

"I'm telling you this so that you don't feel like you've lost anything, that you have only gained something from this. I know you don't fully understand this yet. You are a smart woman, that has been obvious to me from the start. So I encourage you not to overthink this right now. When we are done with this tomorrow and you travel back home, you can think it through and it can be something we can talk about. It will be normal for you to have fears. For example, when I call you a slut or a whore, that is just talking while we are in a scene. I don't think for an instance that you would do any of these things with just anyone or would ever let someone treat you the way we have done for the past day without there being this agreement we have. You have given me this power over you, I didn't take it and when you decide it is over, then it will be done and you will be the same person you have always been. You will just have the experiences of one hell of a weekend that you will never forget and one that I hope we can have again. You are a dream come true for me."

"I'm sorry that I stopped you, but I felt it was important for me to make sure you understood my motivations and my respect for you even though you might not be seeing it with the way I've treated you this weekend."

"Do you at least slightly understand?"

She was laying on top of him. She had tears trying to drip off of her eyelashes and she wiped her eyes. Then she kissed him and worked her arms behind his head and hugged him into the kiss. Then moved her head beside his and just squeezed and held onto him. He wasn't sure if it was worth it to break up her teasing of him when he did it but this just confirmed to him that it was the right thing to do for her mental health. These kinds of relationships are tricky because they are so contrary to how most vanilla relationships behave. After all, they are at such a deeper level than most superficial people will allow themselves to experience.

When she started loosening her hug. He said he knew he broke the mood, but he would love to continue where they were. She kissed him again and then slid down to start sucking his cock again. When she had him hard again, she didn't tease this time, she moved back up and sat on his cock. She took his hands and placed them on her tits and started riding him. It wasn't a fast pace, it was just a slow and steady one that two lovers might share on an early Saturday morning after a night of fucking. It just conveyed that there was a different goal to be accomplished with this pace. It was one of mutual satisfaction that couldn't be rushed.

At this point, he knew he was in bad trouble. He wasn't expecting to be crushing for a sub like this. He was already hoping that she would agree to see him again soon. He had to stop thinking and enjoy this exceptional moment.

When they finished with a combined climax, she laid on his chest and he just stroked her back and her hair. He thought she may have fallen asleep but then felt her hiccup. He tried to stifle his laugh but couldn't. After her next one, she started giggling too. Then it was just a comedy show after each one. He rolled her to the side and said he would get her some water. Then he ran upstairs and got some potato chips thinking maybe something else on her tummy would settle them down.

By the time he got back down, her hiccups had stopped. She had drunk some of the water and motioned for him to get back on the bed when he got close. He gave her a fake angry stare and then got back on the bed. She took the bowl of chips and set them beside him and then crawled back on top of him. She kissed him and then broke off a piece of chip and stuck half of it in her mouth and then leaned into him. He met her and took the exposed piece of chip in his mouth and broke it off and they both chewed their piece. She was smiling and having a playful time with this. She did it again and about three more times after that, then she started feeding him and herself full pieces until they were gone. She sat the bowl down and then laid her head on his shoulder and they just enjoyed the cuddle.

They woke up sometime after noon. He finally got his head turned to see that it was almost 12:30 pm. He suggested that they just get their robes and head upstairs for lunch before they started another scene. He rolled her over so he was now on top and he gave her a big kiss, and then tickled her ribs. She screamed and he hopped off her quickly. He got his robe on and held her robe open for her. She walked over to him and was pointing to her mouth like she really wanted to say something but her lips were glued shut. He just smiled and she finally put her arms in and he pulled it shut for her and pulled her into another hug and kiss. Then he directed her to the door and gave her a swat on the ass as they headed upstairs.

Frederick has made them each a sub sandwich. They appeared to have about 4 different kinds of meat, a couple of pieces of cheese, lettuce, tomato, and a little Italian dressing. They went down easily with some more chips and a can of soda.

He asked if she was ready to play some more and she smiled and shook her head. He collected their trash and disposed of it. He took her hand and they headed down to the basement. He shut the door once they were in and they took off their robes. He got out the wrist and ankle cuffs and placed them on her. Then he got an extra wide spreader bar for her feet and a smaller one for her wrists.

He took her over to a corner of the room that they hadn't used yet and positioned her under a rope hanging from the ceiling. He attached the bar to her ankle cuffs and then the smaller one to her wrist cuffs. He lowered the rope from the ceiling and attached the carabiner to the bar between her wrists. Then he pulled the rope until her arms were extended over her head and then when he had her fully extended he raised her another couple of inches and now she was on her toes. He tied off the rope so that she was held in this position. He went to the cabinet and brought back a ring gag. He wanted her to be able to breathe through this and it would give her the best option for an open airway without letting her make any clear words come out.

"So far, you've enjoyed the pain of getting spanked and whipped. You felt but didn't enjoy the pain of kneeling on pencils. Have you ever thought about the pain of laughter?" She turned her head a little sideways, not quite understanding. He told her he saw a little bit of playful anger in her just 30 minutes ago when they got off the bed. That clue told her exactly what he planned to do. She just started talking but nothing was getting enunciated well enough to matter. He stood in front of her with a very smug look on his face and knew she had to be cursing at him.

He playfully reached forward and she tried to jerk out of the way but didn't really go anywhere. He had her at the perfect height. She could just barely touch the floor with her toes so she always just came right back to her starting position. She could still twist her body a little and that was about the best she could hope for to dodge his playful poking of her ribs. He slipped in behind her and grabbed her from behind. He pulled her back into him with his left hand and then used his right hand to tickle her ribs and belly. She laughed and struggled the whole time she was trying to kick and scream. It had to be frustrating for her, but she couldn't really do anything but laugh. He would give her a break every so often to catch her breath. The ring gag was also causing her to drool.

After the next round of laughter, he started playing with her pussy. He wanted to get her hot quickly so he went right for her clit. It didn't take long for her to start moaning. Then he would begin tickling again. He found through a lot of research that her underarms were the most ticklish. When he gave her a break again, he went to the cabinet and got out the triple threat vibrator that they had used before as well as some weighted tweezer nipple clamps. When he got back to her he turned on the vibe and held it to her clit. He asked her if she wanted him to put it inside of her and she nodded quickly. He told her it would cost her and did she want to pay the price. She nodded.

He ran the vibe up and down her slit a few times and then rotated around some as he pushed it into her. He turned it on and she let out a nice little moan.

"Does my little slave like the vibe?" She nodded yes.

"Here is what it is going to cost you. These are a pair of tweezer nipple clamps. They will grab your nipple tighter and tighter the further I push this ring up to close the clamps. If that wasn't enough fun for you, this style was built for magnetic weights to be attached. So once I get these clamps on your nipples, you will get to buy more time with the vibe turned on by allowing me to attach more weight to your nipple clamps. I think it is going to be fun."

He turned on the vibe again so she was nice and hot. He told her she should stay nice and still while he attached the clamps. He licked and pinched her left nipple until it was fully erect and then worked the ring of the clamp up until it had a nice strong grip on her. She let out a long grunt as the sting took effect. It was the same story all over again as he attached the other clamp to her right nipple.

"This is how this will work. You can buy an extra set of weights, for a 30-second ride on the vibe. You can do that up to 10 times. You can stop with the weight before that if it hurts too much. But then it will cost you 30 seconds of tickling for a 30-second ride on the vibe that will include the clit. You can only do that 5 times. You can stop that at any time. Your last option is a 30-second ride with clit and g-spot for 30 seconds of a special surprise. Do you understand your options?" She nodded yes.

"Would you like to buy a ride for a set of magnets, slave?" She nodded yes.

He got out a set of strong magnets and turned on the vibe. He played with the clamps by getting the magnet close and it would pull the clamp toward the magnet essentially tugging on the clamp. He could also move the magnet away from her body and the clamp would try to follow it. They continued this game until he had used all 10 sets of magnets. The weight was pulling her nips constantly and with the vibe going on and off she couldn't get to the orgasm that she wanted so desperately.

Next up was the tickling that she was dreading. She didn't like the feeling of desperation that overcame her when being tickled and with the combination of nipple weights and the vibe she didn't know how it was going to affect her.

The tickling worked out just as he wanted. The vibe hummed in her pussy and on her clit. As she shook from the tickling, the weighted nipple clamps pulled on her nipples as her tits moved. The confused look on her face was new. The combination of laughter, pleasure, and pain was giving her mind a workout. She wanted her focus to be on her pleasure, but these other two feelings were getting in the way. The feeling of frustration continued to rule her mind. The next four tickling sessions were just as bad. The vibe felt so good but she just couldn't get there.

"You've made it this far baby. I can tell you are getting frustrated at not being able to get your orgasm, but it will come to you I promise. It's now time for your surprise. I hope you like it."

He didn't give her any time to think as he hit all 3 buttons on the vibe and his left hand wrapped around her and tickled and his right hand went to her mouth. When she had expelled most of the air from her lungs from laughter, he clamped his hand over her mouth and pinched her nose closed. If he thought she was squirming from the tickling, he was very surprised at how much she could move when she couldn't breathe. She was bringing her legs up in the air like some type of ab exercise and then whipping them down. It was all he could do to hang on until he put a foot on the spreader bar.

1...34567...11