Meeting a Woman 03: At the Airport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waiter came back and Layden ordered them both salmon with fresh vegetables and he would take her suggestion on what wine they had that would be best paired with their meal. She said that she would recommend that they have the Clendenen Family 2016 Le Bon Climat Chardonnay. It had the aroma of roasted nuts with hints of roasted apple and pecan flavor. It was her favorite to have with the salmon.

With their order placed he reached toward her with his left hand and she placed her right hand in his. It would have looked like a touching moment to anyone looking their way. He leaned in and whispered to her that he had a surprise for her and he didn't want her to scream or shriek when he showed it to her. She nodded her head. He told her to squeeze his hand if she needed to. He pulled out his phone from his picket and selected an app and let his thumb hover over several buttons. He looked at her and smiled and she locked eyes with him.

He hit a button named "Low and Slow." Her eyes opened very wide and her hand clamped down on his. She gave him an angry mischievous smile. He said, "Surprise!" Her hand relaxed as the initial shock faded away. He showed her his phone and she could read buttons on the left side named "Low and Slow" which was currently selected, "Getting Warm", "A Little Louder Now", "Oh My!", "Make It Stop", and "Random." On the right side were the frequency settings of "Constant", which was highlighted, "Intermittent", "Pulse" and "Random." He set the phone down on the table and let his finger hover over "Make It Stop" and she squeezed his hand and gave him a serious look. He instead moved his finger over to "Intermittent" and looked her way and she nodded.

That change let her get a little bit of relief. He could tell when it came back on because she would just slightly flench. She continued to hold his hand and he turned his phone screen off and put it back into his jacket pocket and just watched her. He could tell she was very aroused but there wouldn't be any chance of her cumming from this. At least he didn't think so. She was having a harder time keeping eye contact with him and kept looking away.

She did eventually dart her eyes over toward the restroom. He motioned for her to wait and he took out his phone again and turned off the vibe. Then nodded to her. She wasn't gone long at all and when she returned to the table, she stopped at his side and kissed him on the cheek, then went to her seat. He laid the phone down on the table facing her and gestured for her to pick the settings. She selected "Getting Warm" and left it on "Intermittent." They had just rejoined hands when their meal arrived.

While they ate he could hear a couple talking beside them. Well, it was more the wife than the husband. She was confronting her husband that he should try being so romantic. This other couple hadn't spoken to each other the whole night that she could see and they just held each other's hand and looked into each other's eyes. Why couldn't he ever do something like that?

Landen had to stifle his chuckle thinking that if they only knew what was really going on, the wife might have a different suggestion for her husband. The husband would no doubt like the original idea much better he guessed.

After finishing their meal, he asked if she would like a dessert and she shook her head no. She was looking a little tired and he asked her if she was. She nodded yes. He quickly asked for the bill and they were on the road home a few minutes later. She raised up her skirt and reached over and patted his coat pocket. He opened his phone and gave it to her. She selected "A Little Louder Now" and changed the frequency to "Constant." She held the phone to him so he could read it and then turned off the screen and handed it back to him.

She leaned her seat back a little bit and let herself get lost in the enjoyment. She reached for his hand and placed it on her pussy and looked at him with pleading eyes. He could tell she was hot and wet as soon as she had placed his hand on her pussy. Those pleading eyes would be the death of him. He collected some of her wetness on his finger and held them to her mouth and she moved his hand back down. He started teasing her pussy entrance by just putting two fingers in up to the first knuckle. She was climbing the hill to orgasm very quickly. The anal stimulation was doing its job wonderfully.

He could tell that she was getting close. She looked at him and held her hands near her tits with a question of if she could touch them. He nodded and told her he had not given her permission to cum yet and not to forget. She nodded, but her eyes were pleading and begging him to let her. He just gave her a little smile.

As he stopped playing with her and took a firm grip on her pussy and said to her, "You do realize that this is mine now, that it belongs to me and nobody else has my permission to touch any part of you." She slowly started nodding and then increased in speed until finally stopping.

It was several minutes later when he told her that she needed to put the mask back on and that they had about 5 minutes until they were at his home. He told her that she had to wait until he had parked the car and after he turned off the engine, she could cum. She quickly put on the mask and got her hands back to her tits and nipples.

When they were close to his driveway, he pulled his hand away from her pussy and pulled her left hand down, and placed it on her pussy. He would need both hands to better park the car. As he got the car in the garage, he got his phone out and prepared to hit the "Make It Stop" button. He put the car in park, turned off the car's lights, and then turned on the interior lights. As he turned off the car he also hit the button on the app. There was about a two second delay before her whole body was shaking. This was more of an anal orgasm with a little help from the pussy and tits than anything. This one was rocking her to her core.

As she was coming down, he matched that by stepping down the settings on the app until he finally shut off the plug. He just let her sit there and relax and enjoy the afterglow. When she finally stirred, he reached for her left hand and brought it to his mouth and licked her fingers clean, then asked if she was ready to go into the house. She nodded. He got out and went to her side and helped her out. Her legs were still a little weak, but he needed to help her anyway because of the mask.

He took her up to his master bedroom suite and brought her over to his bed. He sat her down and told her to stay there. He went into the restroom and started the shower. He came back into the room and removed all of his clothes. He walked over to her, kneeled, and removed both of her shoes. Then he stood her up and pulled the dress up over her head and placed it on the bed. Next, he turned her around and bent her over the bed and removed the plug, then led her to the shower. He told her that he would remove the eye mask but she was to keep her eyes closed until he said otherwise. She nodded.

He moved them into his walk-in shower under the water and asked her if it was too warm. She shook no. He then moved her head under the water and washed her hair, then soaped her body from head to toe, making sure to be gentle but thorough around her pussy and ass. When he was finished with her he moved under the water and got himself clean as well. Then he moved them out of the shower and dried her off and wrapped a towel around her body then got himself dried off. He led her to the sink and got her a toothbrush and applied toothpaste to it and handed it to her. He did his own and brushed along with her. When he was done, he swished some water in his mouth to rinse. He took a cup and filled it partially with water and held it to her lips and she did the same and spit it back into the cup.

He led her to the closet where he slipped on a pair of underwear. He actually preferred sleeping in them over being nude for some reason. He was sure a therapist would have some explanation for it. He then removed her towel and found what he was looking for on the top shelf of one of the cabinets. This pair of cuffs were much more for comfort than what she had worn most of the day. They were still going to secure her but in a much easier way. The cuffs for her wrists had about a one foot chain between them while her ankle cuffs had about two feet between them. He took shorter steps and walked with her to the bed. He pulled back the covers, sat her down, and then told her to lie down. He turned off the lights and then went around and laid down.

"I'm very pleased with your submission today. I can't think of anything that you could have done better and you did a lot of things better than I would have expected or demanded. I just wanted you to know."

"I also wanted you to sleep with me tonight, but I don't expect anything from you. Other than wearing your cuffs, you are off the clock so to speak. Feel free to stay on your side of the bed or you can come to my side. I'll leave that up to you. I don't have an expectation one way or the other. If you need to use the restroom during the night, please do so. I won't require anything of you until morning. I would also suggest that you sleep for as long as you can so that your body can rest and heal as much as possible. You can expect another long day of enjoyable but hard fun tomorrow. Good night."

It had been several minutes and he just lay on his back replaying the events of today. They had packed a lot in for the short amount of time that she had actually been here. His eyes were starting to get heavy and he could feel the bed moving a little. And then she was by his side. She lifted his right arm and cuddled to his side and then draped it around her. Her head now laid on his upper chest and shoulder. He could tell that she had fallen asleep fairly quickly after that. It felt good having her beside him. It had been a long time since he had let a slave "sleepover" or even be in any part of his home other than the basement dungeon. He didn't last much longer as a peaceful bliss enveloped him.

`````````````````````

He had slept the whole night through. The clock on the wall showed 8 am. He hadn't slept past 6 am in a long time. He must have been more tired than he thought or enjoyed the warmth of a beautiful naked sub laying beside him all night. He leaned more toward both. He was able to get out of bed without waking her and took care of his morning routine. He left her a note for her to stay in the suite until he returned for her.

He went downstairs to see what Frederick would be preparing for breakfast. He had the batter for waffles and several types of fruit toppings prepared. Landen said that his guest was still sleeping and that he would call down when they were ready. Frederick said that it would only take about 15 minutes to prepare two waffles each. By the time he checked the security footage from overnight and spoke to Grace to see if any items needed his attention, he went back upstairs. She was awake when he quietly came into the room.

He smiled at her and asked if she slept well. She closed her eyes, smiled, and nodded. He said that Frederick would bring up their breakfast about 15 minutes after he contacted him. Would she be ready to eat by then? She nodded again. He made the call down to Frederick and then asked if she wanted to take a quick shower with him. She nodded again. He went to her and took off the cuffs from her wrists and ankles and led her to the shower.

He again washed her entire body and then his, dried each of them off, and then got a robe and held it open for her and then put on his. He had a small business desk with two chairs in the bedroom that they would use for their breakfast. He had just cleared off the table when Frederick knocked. Landen went and opened the door and Frederick brought in two stacked plates with metal lids similar to room service in a hotel. His other hand held a drink carrier with two coffees and two OJs and a small sack with napkins, utensils, and additives for their coffee.

Landen thanked him and asked that he make up a lite lunch for them and that they would be going out for dinner. He said that would be all he would need him to do today so he was free to take the rest of the day off unless one of his other duties couldn't wait. He said they would need breakfast in the morning, but that is as far as he had planned. He replied "Very well sir. Enjoy your day together."

They each had two waffles and 3 sausage links. They were both very hungry and ate quickly. They cleaned up around the table when they were done and stacked the plates so that they were ready when they went back downstairs.

He said that he wanted to talk with her about yesterday.

"On a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being great, how would you rate yesterday?" She held up 5 fingers.

"Was there anything too painful for you?" She shook her head no.

"Was it what you expected it would be?" She smiled and shook her head no.

"Was there anything that made you uncomfortable?" She shrugged her shoulders and made a motion of writing on paper. He thought for a second and went to his desk and got out a notebook and a pen and handed it to her.

She wrote, "When I woke up strapped to the thing, I was scared out of my mind. It took me a while to figure out what was going on. My mind finally made the right mental rewiring and then I was ok."

"You should expect that today will be harder for you than yesterday. There will be some whipping but today will focus more on holding a difficult position for as long as I say or you are physically able. With your fitness level, this should be a lot of fun. Are you ok with it being more difficult today?" She nodded yes.

"Do you have any maintenance medication that you need to take this morning?" She shook her head no.

"Do you have any sore spots that we need to treat medically like with a lotion or salve, or do you hurt anywhere that I need to be careful with today?" She again shook no.

"Is there anything that you would like to share with or tell me before we go and get started?"

She grabbed the pen and started writing again. "Would you allow me to kiss you and could we kiss some today when you are comforting me? I like everything you are doing, but I've been hungry for you to kiss me during those times."

"We can certainly do that. But I must warn you. We are dealing with some very powerful power exchanges when we are playing this way. Please guard your mind that this is comfort so that you don't attach the emotion of normal kissing during romantic sex with this type of sex and sex play. Do you understand what I mean?" She shook her head yes.

"Shall we go and begin?" She shook her head and gave him a big smile.

They collected their breakfast dishes, and he stacked and carried them. They were going down the hallway when she stopped, covered her eyes, and lowered her head. He caught on very quickly to what she was doing. He assured her it was ok. He felt very comfortable with her seeing his home today. If they had some free time he might even take her for a tour. He dropped off the dishes in the kitchen sink and then headed for the basement.

As they got through the door, he closed it and told her to remove her robe. He looked over her body this morning and was still just fascinated with how she was the total package of beauty and brains. She blushed at his gaze over her body. All that she went through yesterday, and she blushes at his gaze. She was a keeper.

He placed their robes on the table and went back to her. He told her that each morning he expected that his subs would give him a morning blow job. Today was slightly modified because he felt her rest was more important, but she would still be required to follow his protocol.

He told her that he was going to give her four different choices of how she would blow him.

1. Hands bound behind with vibe butt plug, she would be allowed no orgasms

2. Hands lose with vibe on clit, only allowed one orgasm

3. Hands lose with vibe rabbit, only allowed two orgasms, kneeling pencils

4. Hands lose, with vibe rabbit and plug, pencils, weighted nip clamps, unlimited orgasms

He gave her a few minutes to think over her choices. Either way, he was going to get a BJ, but the decision was how much extra pain she wanted to endure to have her own orgasm.

She looked at him with her decision. She held up 3 fingers.

"So you want to challenge yourself? Do you understand how the pencils will work?" She nodded yes.

"Very well. If you fail in any way, you will stay in that position and continue my BJ until I cum a second time. Make sure you count your orgasms for me."

He went to the cabinet and got the remote vibrator that he had planned for her as well as two #2 pencils. He told her to go lay on the bed with her ass near the edge. He followed her over and kneeled down in front of her. He pushed her legs apart and started eating her pussy. He wanted to get her wet before putting the vibe in her. This vibe was for her g-spot and clit and included a very nice remote. She would be lucky if she only had two orgasms.

When she was wet enough, he inserted the vibe in her pussy and adjusted it so that the tail was over her clit as well. He told her he wanted to give it a test to make sure the remote was working. He tapped the g-spot button on and off and then the clit button on and off. He got the reaction he was hoping for from her breathing and her eyes.

He stood up and put his hands out and she grasped them and he helped her up and walked her over to the table area. He handed her the two pencils and motioned for her to kneel in front of him. She kneeled and then worked on getting pencils under her knees. The only thing going for her was there was some carpeting in the area near the table. He thought it might help a little bit but it would be painful for her he was sure.

"I won't start the vibes until you get me completely hard. If I cum before you get to two orgasms I will continue to run the vibe until you do. If you fail, you will remain in that position with the vibe off until you get my second load of cum. You should get started."

He could tell that the pencils were a game changer for her. The striking with the implements had that connection of pain to pussy for her. This was a different kind of pain. He would have to see how that affected her.

He was looking forward to seeing how her skills were with BJs. When she leaned forward to take him in her mouth, he noticed the pain in her eyes. Leaning forward was putting more weight on her knees which put more pounds per square inch on the pencils which just increased the pain. She licked his head and gave him a slow jerk with her right hand and had him hard quickly. He turned on the vibe on the lowest setting, pussy only.

Her BJ was very good. She used a lot of spit and found his hot points right away. He really liked the ring around the base of his head being lightly licked. She would grip the base of this cook and then just tease the base of the head. She kept coming back to that after showing a new technique. She hadn't taken him very deep yet, but maybe she was saving that trick for later. So far she just seemed to be working him hard with the hand and letting it control how much went into her mouth. She wasn't a pro, but he really liked her style.

He kicked up the pussy vibe up to two and then added the pulse to her clit on level 1. That woke her up a little and he could hear her starting to breathe just a little harder. He hit the g-spot button a few times as well and that seemed to break her concentration just a little. It was a game of back and forth, she would get him close, and he would turn up the vibe in some way. The only issue for her was that he wasn't turning it back down. Her mind was starting to race. The pain, trying not to cum, working hard to make him cum, and trying to control her breathing weren't working out so well.