Meeting a Woman 03: At the Airport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asked her if she was ready for her next test and she shook her head yes. He took her hand and walked her over to the stalk. He raised the upper arm of the stock and then motioned for her to walk forward. He told her to place her hands in the bottom and then place her neck into its hole, then lowered the upper arm until it was closed. He made a big show of locking the latch into place. She couldn't see it, but he knew she heard the click. He then attached a spreader bar between her ankle cuffs so that her feet were about three feet apart.

He walked in front of her and explained that in this session he had two goals. One, he would insert a small butt plug in her ass after he had prepared her. Two, he was going to fuck her and it was up to her if it was in the ass or the pussy. He said that he wasn't going to put a gag in her mouth for this session because she needed to start learning the responsibility of remaining silent with her words. She could feel free to scream and moan all she wanted but no words. The plan would be to fuck her pussy, but if she failed him by speaking or cumming without permission, his cock would be going into her ass. He asked her if she understood and she nodded yes.

He had moved the stock so that she could look at the cabinet with all of his implements. He walked over and got out one of his crops. He then moved over in front of her and showed it to her and asked if she remembered it from the morning. She nodded. He held the end of the crop to her mouth and told her to kiss it. She looked up at him and then kissed the crop. There wasn't any hesitation, but there was something with the way she looked at him that gave him a cold chill down his back. He couldn't remember that ever happening that way before.

He walked around her and started rubbing her ass all over with his hands. He wanted her to start with a sense of comfort for this session. When he felt she was probably relaxed, he leaned down and kissed each cheek, and then he began. Her ass had already been through a lot today so he didn't need to hit hard to get the reactions he was looking for. There was one way he struck her that he could tell she didn't like and that was his placing the crop between her thighs and then quickly alternating his hits between each thigh. He could probably get in 10 hits in less than three seconds.

Like this morning, he would give her pussy some attention when he felt her ass needed some rest. She had a pain response that was hard-wired directly to make her pussy wet. He thought it might be wetter now than just a few hours ago on the cross. After edging her he decided it was time to continue to the plug. He walked over to the cabinet and retrieved his smaller plug and brought it over to her. He told her it had been thoroughly cleaned and he wanted her to kiss it. She did so. Now I want you to take into your mouth and wet it with your spit before I put it in your ass. I want you to hold it in your mouth while I prepare your ass just a little more. Do not drop it.

He went back to the crop and continued to find spots on her ass that weren't as red as he wanted them to be. On his next comfort session, he played with her pussy with his left hand and started rubbing up and down the crack of her ass lightly touching her asshole. She flinched as if it had never been touched before but she soon settled down. He settled to his knees and then started licking her pussy and he was not surprised at all at how much he enjoyed how she tasted. He had to be careful because he could sense that she was fully loaded and ready to go off again at any minute. He moved higher and started giving her a rim job. Not exactly one of his favorite things but felt it might be a good segway into getting the plug in her. She moaned as she was enjoying the attention but it was a little less stimulating for her so it allowed her to cool down just a little. He went back to the cabinet and got a tube of lubricant out and brought it over to her. He said that he would put this around her ass and also put some on his finger and insert it to help stretch and relax her so that it wouldn't be as uncomfortable when he inserted the plug. He was curious and asked if she enjoyed his licking of her asshole. She nodded a lot more enthusiastically than he anticipated.

He opened the tube as he walked back around. He squirted a little bit on his index finger and started rubbing it on and around her asshole. He put more on and started gently pressing in on her opening. She was very tight and he told her she would need to relax. If she didn't it would make it hurt. He suggested that she take a few deep breaths and feel her muscles relaxing. He watched her take several breaths and see her working her shoulders and neck muscles loose and then her back and finally she rolled her hips a few times and it was visible that she was more relaxed. He gave her praise for being a good sub and doing what her Master wanted.

He went back to working on his finger insertion. He kept applying more pressure and he could tell she was more relaxed and it did finally slip in up to the first knuckle. He worked it around and he felt her contract herself on his finger a few times. Just involuntary reactions to something she had never felt before. He moved slightly in and out a few times and was making progress on going deeper. He didn't need to stick his whole finger in but he did want to get her a little more open. He squirted more on a second finger and started working it beside the other. He soon had it in as well and had made progress to get both in up to his middle knuckles.

He walked back to the front and told her she was doing great. He said that he would take the plug from her now. She let him take it out of her mouth and he stroked her hair a few times. He went around and coated the plug with more lubricant. He didn't necessarily want her to see that he put more on the plug because he wanted to make sure this was a good experience for her.

He took the plug in his right hand and started the process of applying pressure to the back of the plug. With his left hand, he started playing with her pussy again. She had cooled off a lot, but she was still very wet. His right hand was making progress as he almost fucked her with the plug and getting into her a little more with each thrust. When he had it mostly in he just pushed until it slipped in completely. She flinched and let out a moan and then remained still.

He continued to play with her pussy and the warmth was coming back quickly. He bumped her clit a few times and got the quick intake of breath he was expecting. After coming up to temperature he pushed a little farther and had her on edge again. He liked how she actively participated in her pleasure. She was moving her hips against his hand getting as much pleasure as she could. He thought that he had waited long enough and he wanted to take her now. He unhooked the spreader bar so that he would have a place to stand when he got started.

He walked back in front of her and told her he was going to fuck her now. He said he hadn't been with anyone in over a month waiting until they could be together for the first time. He told her that he was changing the rules. He asked if she had ever cum more than once while having sex with a partner. She shook her head no. He said her new test would be that she would come three times before he did. He unzipped his fly and pulled out his mostly hard cock. He walked to her and held his cock in front of her and told her to kiss the head. She again looked at him when she kissed it. Then she held out her tongue and used her eyes to gesture to his cock and he moved it toward her again and she licked the head and all of the precum that had collected there. Then she licked her lips at him and smiled. He was so going to enjoy this. He leaned down and kissed her forehead. He said there was one more thing that he wanted her to do. She had his permission to cum as many times as she could, but before each time, she was to call out the number and then call him Master. She nodded without even being asked if she understood.

He made his way behind her. He moved the head of his cock up and down her slit several times getting it wet. He ran the head all around her clit a few times before finally lining up with her pussy and slowly pushing it in. He bottomed out and still had almost an inch left over. She had let out her breath in a low voice that was almost like a growl. He grasped her hips and started the slow process of getting up to speed. He didn't want her first one to take too long, because he did want her to get three orgasms before he did. But this would test him because it had been a long time since he had gone this long without nutting in somebody.

He also had to make sure that he was doing the movement. He couldn't pull her back into him or push her away because her head was in the stock but that was only a small complication because she felt wonderful. She was as hot on the inside as she was on the outside. With her fitness level, she must also do some kegel exercises or something similar. Not only was she nice and tight, but she had good control of her pelvic muscles and she gripped his cock very well. He reached forward and took both of her tits in each hand and started playing with her nipples. She was getting close so he remembered her liking when he pulled on her nipples away from her body so he got into an alternating rhythm of pulling down.

Right before she came she called out "One, Master." She shook hard in the stocks and made it through her first orgasm and he didn't let up on his strokes. She really could grip him hard with her pussy.

He pulled his hands back to her hips and got back into a good rhythm with his strokes. He found her clit with his left hand and started on a rhythm that complemented his strokes. By her moans and breathing, he felt she was getting close. He took his right hand and gave her a firm smack on her right cheek. She let out a shriek. He gave her five more strokes and smacked her left cheek. He kept this up for several more cycles and her hips stopped moving and he heard a strained "Two, Master" come from the front.

That was close for him. The way her pussy pulsed and gripped his cock was some of the best he had felt before. He had been in tighter pussies before, but it was her combination of tightness, warmth, and muscle strength that set her apart from any that he had had before. He already knew he wanted to meet with her again and this was still only the first day.

He got back into his rhythm again. He needed the steady pace to help cool himself back down. He felt good now that he should be able to get her to her third orgasm without cumming too quickly himself. He thought that if he talked with her it would help distract him some and maybe fuck her mind at the same time.

"I want you to know this is the best pussy I've ever had. You're tight and have the tightest flex I ever felt. When you cum, it feels so good for me. I can't wait to have you ride me someday when I can watch you work and just relax and enjoy you fucking me. I can pull on your nipples and caress your skin all over. Would you like that?"

He wondered if she would forget and answer out loud, but she was a very smart girl. She squeezed him with her kegel muscles just once.

"Oh, you are a smart, smart girl, and a very good girl too. I can't wait to feel your pussy cum again and when you do I'm going to flood your pussy with my cum. You've made me horny all day looking at your beautiful body and hearing your moans. I want you to cum one more time for me baby. Do you want me to pull on your nipples or rub your clit?"

She immediately gave him one long squeeze.

"Which do you mean?"

She gave him one more long squeeze

"Are you telling me you want both?"

She gave him one quick squeeze.

"Oh, my slave is getting greedy on me. I can't fault you for telling me what you want. Ok, both it is. But I want you to continue to give me your best."

Her answer was to squeeze him as he was pulling back for about 5 strokes.

"You're going to be the death of me girl."

He knew he needed to help her get there quickly or she was going to make him cum without her. He grabbed a handful of her left tit and gave it a firm squeeze and let it slide to her nipple. His right hand attacked her clit and he started to increase the power of his thrusts. He could feel her mood change when he found this new rhythm with each hand and the full length of his harder thrusts. He was hearing a grunt each time he bottomed out now. He hoped he had timed this right because he was starting to get close.

He pulled harder and rubbed faster as he continued to quicken his own pace. And then her hips stopped their movements and heard the beautiful words, "Three, Master!" Then she unleashed a mind-numbing shriek and gripped him so hard with her pulsing that it put him over the edge. He had to grab her hips to steady himself as he pounded her through his orgasm. This was the best release he could ever remember having. It felt so powerful as he filled her with volley after volley of cum inside her. The only thing he regretted was not being able to immediately lay down beside her and curl up together. He knew that didn't make sense to have the tough Master want to cuddle with the slave, but that was his exact thought right then.

He pulled out and a flood of cum started coming out of her pussy. He told her he was going to take the plug out of her so it wouldn't surprise her. She flinched a little bit but he never heard a sound. He unlocked the stock and raised the upper arm and he told her to stand up. She did it slowly after being in that position for a while. He closed the stock, grabbed her hand, and had her kneel in front of him. He instructed her to clean him off. She looked up at his eyes and then took his head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around him and sucked on the end. She then licked him along his sides and finally jacked him so she could milk out any still left inside of his cock. She took the head in her mouth again and sucked the remaining cum from him. Then she leaned back on her heels, leaned forward and kissed the head one last time, and then made very direct eye contact with him again.

He put his cock back in his pants, held out his hands, and when she had given him hers, he helped her up. He kissed her forehead and told her he was very pleased with her. She had done everything he had asked and was so quick to learn.

As he removed all of the cuffs from her, he told her that they had plans to go out to dinner tonight. He would give her 30 mins to get ready. He walked over to a closet and removed a garment bag, a shoe box, and a small case. He told her to get a shower and he expected her to shave off the landing strip. He thought hers was cute on her, but now she was his slave and slaves are always smooth. He also instructed her to use very little makeup because she was naturally beautiful and didn't need any actually but she could use anything from the case if she wanted.

He needed to get ready himself so he headed upstairs and hit the shower, shaved, and got dressed in a nice sport coat and tie. He wasn't big on fashion at all so he usually had his assistant do his clothes shopping for him. And in this case, she had also picked out the outfit that his new slave would be wearing tonight. Grace had assured him that he would be pleased.

When he went back downstairs, she was still finishing up her makeup. As instructed she wasn't using a lot, but she did apply some lipstick, some mascara, and a little color on her cheeks. He waited patiently for her to finish and then she walked over to him. He took her hand and gave her a slow twirl. He told her she looked stunning and that he would be very proud to have her on his arm tonight. It was some type of black stretchy fabric with a weave of sparkle throughout. The black color gave her some privacy that she was nude underneath but a closer look would reveal no pantie lines and the bumps from her hard nipples could be seen, but it wasn't a slutty look at all.

He told her that he had two things to do before they left. He told her to lift her dress. She slowly did and he reached down with his hand and felt her pussy and it was baby skin smooth all over. He noted that she was still somewhat wet. He asked if she was still horny. She nodded.

He said there was one last thing. He went to the cabinet and brought back the lube and another plug. He told her to come over, raise her dress again and lean over the table. He leaned down and gave her another rim job and she moaned for him. He put some lube on his fingers and started the process of getting her prepped and stretched to accept the plug. This one was a little larger than the smaller one he had started with today, so he added a third finger for her prep. It was causing her to get noticeably wet.

He managed to get the plug into her without causing too much discomfort. He then told her to move to her back. When she got there he went to his knees and dove in and started licking her pussy. It caught her by surprise and she squealed but then started to moan. He wasn't trying to get her to cum, he just wanted to taste her again and clean her up a little before they left. When he stood up he helped her off the table and then bent down to her and told her to lick his face clean. He couldn't have her pussy smell all over his face when they went out. She put her hands around the back of his head and directed his face in each direction so that she could clean off her juices from him.

When she finished with the cleaning, she hesitated and had not let go of his head yet. Then she pulled him back down enough to lean back in and kiss his cheek and then let go of him. He leaned over and kissed her forehead again and told her that she was quickly becoming an addiction. She gave him a big smile.

He told her that there was one last thing before they would leave. He pulled out an eye mask from his coat pocket. He told her he wasn't ready for her to see the house just yet and once they were down the road several miles he would allow her to take it off. She nodded at him and he placed it over her eyes. He took her arm and guided her upstairs and out to the car. He felt like driving himself today instead of having his driver take them.

They were soon down the road several miles and he told her she could take it off. She folded it and placed it in the console between the seats. He didn't say anything to her on the drive but he did place his hand on her leg and then moved it up until it was on her pussy. She raised her hips and raised the dress up to her hips so that he could have complete access to her. He truly appreciated how she anticipated his desire and with these small types of things. She would be such a good slave if this lifestyle became something that she wished to do more often or even full-time. He didn't finger her, but he did let his finger play right at the entrance and at different times played with her clit. This was more of a very slow tease than something that was meant to get her off.

As they were approaching the restaurant he pulled his hand away and she moved her dress back into place. He then put his fingers to her and she put them in her mouth and used her tongue to clean each of his fingers. He asked her if she liked the taste of herself and she nodded. He looked at her and told her he was going to be lucky to survive the weekend. She giggled.

They were nearly on time for their reservation and were seated very quickly. Once they were seated, their waiter asked for their drink orders. Landen said they would like a few minutes and then they would place their order. After the waiter left, he asked her what she wanted to drink and he gave her choices of wine, beer, or iced tea. She blinked once. For her food order, did she want steak, chicken, or fish? She blinked three times. Salmon? One blink.