Meeting a Woman 03: At the Airport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He removed his hand after 30 seconds and she just took breaths very deeply as she was trying to catch her body up on all of the oxygen she was behind. He gave her only about 15 seconds before he hit the 3 buttons again. This time he waited until she had her lungs full and then clamped her mouth shut. He didn't do any tickling this time, but she was still fighting him as her instincts kicked in. She was still trying to free herself any way she could and her poor nipples were paying the price. The weights were being flung back and forth and all around. He was surprised they were staying on.

He left the vibe on, but turned the clit and g-spot off, while she breathed. He wanted to keep her mind confused so this time he reached up and removed the right nipple clamp and as the blood rushed back into her nipple, she screamed from the pain. He hit the other two buttons and then clamped her mouth again. He would have guessed that she had about half of her lungs full this time.

This time he just let all three of the options run on the vibe. She was very close now. Her mind was starting to block out the other feelings and getting hungry for more pleasure. Her breathing was still rapid, but her moaning was increasing as she approached what he knew was going to be a huge orgasm. Her body had fought very hard to get there and it was going to be rewarded.

Just as she was about to release it all for him, he removed the last nipple clamp and she screamed and howled at the pain but her orgasm was already there. Her orgasm gripped her as hard as he had ever seen. She was squirting but the vibe kept it from spraying out and it was just dripping from her to the floor. She was letting out some type of guttural roar that she just kept repeating. Her body was one big clenching muscle and after about 6 or 7 clenches he assumed she passed out. She just went limp, but her breathing was still trying to catch up. He quickly removed her gag and the vibe. He then lowered her down a little bit so that he could unclip her from the rope. Then he put her over his shoulder and took her over to the bed and laid her down. He removed the cuffs from both her wrists and ankles and then climbed into bed behind her and just spooned with her. He knew this one would take a large amount of recovery time.

He never fell asleep, but he did get into a very deep rest, full of contentment. He noticed that she took a deep breath and assumed that her body had had the rest it needed. He didn't say anything or make any movements. He wanted her to come back as naturally as possible. Her head moved around slightly so he assumed she was looking around and getting her bearings. Then she leaned her head forward and kissed his right arm as they both held onto her.

After continuing to lie still for several more minutes, she finally wiggled around until she was facing him. She kissed gently but with some force behind it. Then circled her arms around his head and just held him. Without her being able to use words, they had somehow worked out a way for her to be able to communicate deeply with him. It was slightly complicated but simplistic. It forced their communication to be more motions and gestures with his favorite being the simple kiss on whatever body part she felt conveyed her emotion. Simple yet powerful.

She pulled back from him and looked into his eyes. Had this been a more normal relationship, he was sure this would be the point where she would want to talk about what they did. So he took the lead and asked yes or no questions that would hopefully help her process her emotions.

"Did you realize that you passed out?" She nodded yes.

"Did you like the weighted nipple clamps?" She shook her head.

"Did you like the tickling?" She shook her head.

"Did you like not being able to breathe?" She shook her head.

"Did you like the orgasm that they all gave you?" She nodded yes.

"It isn't something I'd do to you often, but would you do it all again?" He could see her think on this one but finally gave him a nod yes but with a shoulder shrug.

"Just so you know, that is probably as bad/good as it gets. I have some other things in mind, but it wouldn't get much more painful or give you that panic feeling if we ever did something else in the future. Ok?" She nodded yes and kissed him on the tip of his nose.

"I know I've put you through a lot but I need to know if you need to rest more or if you are ready for more. I'm ok with either. I want to be selfish and just lie here with you, but I also don't want to short-change you by not giving you everything I possibly can by dominating you. So, rest or continue?" One blink.

They just laid in the small twin bed for a couple of more hours. He caressed her back and ass and she just played with the back of his hair and would kiss him in random places around his face at random times.

He asked her if she was ready to play a little more. He had plans for them for dinner and activity afterward and would like to get in one more scene before they needed to leave. She gave him a nod and a quick kiss on the lips. They got off the bed and she followed him over to a new section of the room. She saw a wooden post bolted to the floor that was about 3-4 feet high and on one side of it, there were two small pipes bolted to the floor about 3 feet away separated by about 3 feet. He could tell by the look on her face that she was at a loss for how this was going to work, he was sure she would both like and possibly hate it. Time would tell.

He told her to wait there and he went and got her color, wrist, and ankle cuffs, her new favorite vibrator, a butt plug, and lube. He came back with his armload of fun and started with the neck color. He fastened in fairly tight, not to constrict her airway, he just didn't want it to rub around her neck because it would be getting some use. Next her wrist cuffs with a 1' chain between them and then a cuff on each ankle. He led her to the post and had her lean her head down to the post. He attached the short chain at the top of the post to her color and then the 1' chain between her wrists to the post. He then went behind her and pulled her left ankle to one of the pipes on the floor and attached it, then her right ankle to the other pipe. Now she understood the positioning of the post and pipes completely. She was bent over and her legs were spread in a slightly less than comfortable position but completely exposed. There would be no hiding from him.

He put a little lube on the vibe and slowly inserted it in her pussy. Then he put some lube around and in her butt. She had learned very quickly to relax for him and allow his fingers to enter her ass. She winced at the size of this plug, it was larger than he had used so far.

He walked back in front of her and told her that he had some things to take care of upstairs and that she had his permission to cum as many times as she could or wanted while he was gone. But once she saw him come back into the room, she would need to wait for his permission. She nodded that she understood without being asked.

He programmed the vibe with the remote to always have the pussy vibe on. The clit and g-spot were on a program to alternate and increase their level to eventually get to the highest and then reset and start over at the bottom level again. This should be good for her.

He turned and went upstairs. The only thing he was planning to do was watch her from the security cameras. The whole basement was wired for both video and sound with the option to record if desired. He adjusted one camera to see her from the side and another camera to see her from the rear and yet another to be zoomed in on her face.

The vibe program would take around 10 minutes to run through the entire cycle. He let her get through 5 cycles. She missed her orgasm on the first cycle after he left. But she was a quick study and understood what was going on now with the programming and didn't miss the next four. He headed back downstairs and reprogrammed the vibe to always have the pussy vibe on, and the clit and g-spot on low with a very intermittent buzz. He thought this would keep her on edge and still be something she could control.

He went to the cabinet and got out another different pair of nipple clamps connected by a chain. He could see the look in her eyes when she saw them. He told her that this style wouldn't be as bad but he wanted them on her tits so that the chain could swing back and forth for the next part of their fun. He told her he would kiss them and make them feel better after.

He went behind her and played with the plug and finally pulled it out. He lubed up his cock and placed it at her entrance. He talked to her and encouraged her to relax and that he would be gentle with her. He said that when she felt him starting to enter her, she could contract her muscles like she was pushing something out of her and that would help him enter, but that she shouldn't contract her sphincter.

He pushed in the head at her entrance a few times for her to get used to. With each thrust, he pushed in a little bit more. When his head was fully in, he rested and let her get used to it. Then he started moving again and was pushing more in and when he would get to a point he would rest and again let her get used to it.

He kept up with this gentle progress until he was completely inside. He praised her for her control and for staying relaxed. When he started with fuller strokes he did apply more lube on his shaft because he didn't want to take any chances of creating an unpleasant experience for her with her first time having anal sex.

He liked the moans he was hearing. There was something more guttural that came from a woman's moans when her pleasure was coming from her ass versus her pussy. He increased the frequency of her clit vibe but didn't want her orgasm to cum from that. It was there just to supplement her anal pleasure.

He had fucked her pussy several times and now her ass but he wanted to fuck her mind again too. So he started a little banter with her.

"So, do you like getter your ass fucked slave?" She nodded her head and the short chain clinked against the side of the post.

"Do you know what you sound like?" She shook no.

"You sound like one of those pornstars getting hammered and grunting and shouting some cheap dialog like he is splitting her into. But you aren't faking anything, are you salve? You are enjoying getting your ass fucked, aren't you? Are you going to cum for my slave?" She nodded yes.

"Are you going to be my little anal slut now, slave? Are you going to beg me to fuck you up the ass now? I might stop fucking your pussy and only fuck your ass now it feels so good. How would you feel if that is the only way I allow you to have sex now? No more fucking in your pussy, only your ass." She shook her head no, very dramatically.

"I wish I could hear you begging right now, it would be music to my ears. Do you want to beg slave?" She shook yes.

"Are you going to lick and suck my cock clean after I cum in your ass slave?" No answer. Here was the mind fuck, right here.

"Answer me, slave! I know I'm going to cum in your ass so there are only two decisions left to make. Am I going to let you cum and the other, will you willingly clean off my cock. One of those decisions affects the other no matter which way you look at it. If you want to cum, then you will agree to clean my cock. If you agree to clean off my cock, then I will allow you to come. It is that simple. Now to help you make up your mind, I'm going to increase the level of the vibe in your pussy. You see, I know you won't be able to stop your orgasm at some point. You're good, but you can't control it forever. So I'm going to need your answer before you cum without permission. If that happens, then you know it is going to be bad for disobeying me."

"When you have come to a decision, I want you to grip my cock with your ass and hold it. Then I'll know to ask for your decision."

He turned up the pussy vibe a notch and started fucking her just a little harder. He didn't want to go too hard because he certainly didn't want to hurt her and the other major thing was he didn't want to cum too soon, because her ass felt terrific.

He rubbed her ass for a little bit and then gave her a firm swat. Then he did the other cheek with a little bit of rubbing and then a swat. She gave a startled grunt after each swat. He waited a little bit and gave her two more swats. Each one getting harder. He was ready to give her another round when he felt her ass grip his cock. Wow, that was almost a weapon if she chose to use it that way. He rubbed both cheeks for a little bit and was patient.

"You really want to cum, don't you?" She gripped his cock once. Oh, she was so smart and good. Could he just keep her locked in his dungeon forever?

"So what is your answer, slave? Are you such an anal slut now that you are going to agree to act like a common whore and lick and suck my cock clean after it was just in your ass or are you going to decide that you don't want this orgasm. You know I can make this torture last for a long time." He leaned forward and gave the chain attached to your tits a little tug.

"Which is it, slave? Cum or denial?" She gripped him once.

"Oh, my slave. You are really mine now. You already agreed that you would be my slut, but now you're going to be my whore also? You'll be lucky if I ever let you leave this dungeon again. Would you like to serve me as my full-time slave and give yourself totally to me without limits?" She gripped him once.

"You are such a good girl. I'm going to reward you now, slave. Are you ready to cum for your Master slave?" She gripped him once.

"I'm going to fuck your ass hard now and I want you to cum when you are ready. Do you understand?" One grip.

"Before you cum, you are to say the phrase, "Master. Your slave thanks you, Master." One grip.

He started picking up the pace but he didn't want to mistime this. He hoped that he didn't mess up by allowing her to decide when to cum. He always had the remote handy if he needed to get her caught up. But he thought she was close and just used her sharp mind to hold it off.

He grabbed a firmer grip on her hips and prepared for what he knew was coming. He would give her ass a firm spank and then regrip. He kept that up until he heard her.

"Master, oh Master, your slave thanks you very much Master!"

Her ass started rhythmically gripping him, milking his cock as she started her orgasm. It was one of the fastest times of switching from in control to out of control that he could remember experiencing for himself. He was soon unleashing his cum inside of her. When he was done, he shut off the vibes and then just rested still inside of her. He stroked her back and ass. He slowly released her tits from the clamps, but these weren't nearly as strong as earlier so there wasn't as much discomfort.

He detached all of her restraints from the poles and post. Then he grabbed the metal ring that was at the front of her collar and pulled her beside him over to the cabinet. He told her to get on her knees, close her eyes and open her mouth. She did just as he asked. Then he told her to raise her arms to his waist and hold the position.

He reached into the cabinet and pulled out some antibacterial wipes. He opened the container and took out a couple of them and then placed one into each of her hands. He told her to hang on to these.

Then he told her to open her eyes and get to work on him. When she opened her eyes, she looked at him and he was smiling. She looked at her hands and saw the wipes and then got to work getting her Master cleaned up. He held the container and she got a few more out and continued then finished by getting one last wipe and cleaning her hands thoroughly. Then she kissed the head of his cock, looked back at him, and waited.

He told her to stand and then he removed her collar and all of the cuffs. He put on his robe and then held hers open and then led her upstairs to the Master Suite. He took off his robe and then hers and then led her into the shower. He started as he always did by washing her hair and then working his way down her body. When he finished with her, he cleaned himself.

He got them their towels and dried her off and then himself. He went to the sink and got their toothbrushes ready and they each brushed their teeth. He then led her over to the work table and they both sat down.

"Your streak of impressing me continues. I don't try to make my slaves fail, but I find myself wanting to continue to challenge you more and it is hard not knowing your full limits. I'm guessing you don't know your full limits yet either?" She shook no.

"That is perfectly fine. It wasn't a complaint. I think the more I push you, it is just moving out your limits and it is also stretching your mind to what you thought those limits might be. Is that a fair assessment? She nodded.

"I don't want to put undue pressure on you, but you are about, no, you are the most perfect person I've ever worked with. I just don't know how to keep explaining it and still keep my dominance over you." He said it with a smile and she blushed.

"See, that right there is one of the many things. Think about what we have done together the past 36 hours and when I give you a compliment, you still blush. Let that sink into your mind that you haven't lost any part of your humanity in this. We have only expanded what you think you understood about yourself." She nodded her head in agreement, not just saying yes.

"Ok, enough gushing about how great you are. Tonight I'm taking you to the BDSM club where I am a member. I do not plan to allow anyone to touch you and you will remain clothed the whole time. I'm taking you there to observe the lifestyle of others while they play. We could see people that are only there to play and others that are there because they live this 24/7."

"Do you know the significance of a slave collar?" She nodded.

"For tonight, I'm going to put a collar on you so that you will feel safer being there. This isn't a collar saying that you are mine, I'm only going to use it as a prop so that you and I are left alone. Otherwise, we could have men and women coming up and asking to use you all evening. Do you understand?" She nodded.

"But I will still be dressing you in a sexy outfit. Sexy, not slutty. I'm going to dress now and then it will be your turn."

When he was ready with his black slacks and coat, he began getting her things out. He laid them on the bed and looked at her.

"I would suggest starting with the pasties. Have you worn them before?" She shook no.

She read the directions and put on the double-sided tape and applied them. They were black leather and had sharply pointed studs covering them. Then she put on the sexy black thong panties. She gave him a double take at her ass hanging out. He only nodded to confirm that she didn't have a choice.

Then the sheer bodysuit went on next and she thought that was going to be it. He did say sexy outfit but she was expecting more coverage than this. He went back to the closet and brought out the dress. It was nothing but horizontal leather straps with buckles. It was sleeveless and would wrap around her torso and would extend to about mini skirt length just below her ass. The straps were about an inch wide with about a half inch between each strap.

She wasn't sure how to get into it. Should she step into it or pull it over her head? She ended up loosening the straps in the chest area and then stepping into it. Once she had it in place, he stood and helped her by tightening the straps to conform to her body. After he was done, he reminded her that she might want to use the restroom before leaving so that she wasn't in an awkward situation while they were out. That got him a kiss on the cheek. Then he went back to the closet once more and brought out her shoes. He had managed to get everything but the shoes. Grace had helped him with these. These did look nice with the outfit he thought, but it was her head nodding as he approached her that made him more comfortable. They had a high heel on them but nothing close to a 4" heal, so they would be comfortable to walk around all evening for her.

1...45678...11