Meeting a Woman 03: At the Airport

Story Info
He meets her at the airport for the first time.
40.7k words
5
4.5k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my third installment of the Meeting a Woman series. Thank you for the 5 Star Ratings, Comments and Suggestions from my first two stories. Work has been a fun challenge lately and I've not had as much free time to write as I did late last year. As a reminder, these are independent stories so you can read them in any order that you would like.

I debated with myself when choosing the category for this story. I decided on NonConsent/Reluctance, but there is strong BDSM and Romance in the story as well. If you can't handle those three strong influences in the story, find yourself another good story that meets your interests.

I'm still looking for an editor for my stories. I would really like to put a better quality story together for everyone, but I know I need more help than what I'm capable of at this point. If you feel so inspired, please let me know, thanks.

``````````````````````````````

Landen Jefferies was a multi-millionaire. He was the author of a very successful book series in the crime fiction genre. His main character was a Chinese mathematician and part-time sleuth named Jonny Who. The book series was named "Who Done it." 14 of the 16 books in the series had spent time at #1 on the bestseller list. The first two books were made into movies. The books were more serious in their portrayal of the characters, whereas the movie scripts took the storyline into more of the comedy genre. He didn't mind too much when he saw what he was getting paid.

Fans still wanted more of the series but he felt it had run its course. He didn't have any more math tricks to help break the cases and he was frankly tired of the character. He had done a good job of keeping everything under his pen name and nobody had suspected that he was an author.

His ex-wife divorced him shortly after the first book started paying off. His lawyer had been very good at getting her and her lawyer to agree to a lump sum payment that couldn't be contested once she signed the agreement. She and her lawyer just wanted the quick payout and were too shortsighted to see what potential existed in future book and movie deals. It took most of the profits from the first book to buy her out, but it was more than worth it to be done with it.

Their marriage had been the typical meet in college, lived together for a few years afterward, got married while focusing on careers and then one of them was looking for the first bus out of town. In this case that would have been his ex-wife after seeing some of the checks that came in after the first book hit #1. To be honest, he was never sure why he married her in the first place. He didn't think he ever loved her, but it was just more covenant to be together than go through the hassle of finding someone else.

He had located his home outside of town in the country. He wasn't the cabin in the woods kind of guy, but he wanted peace and quiet and this location had enough land that nobody would be too close.

Over the years since his divorce, he dated on and off but never found anyone with whom he wanted to start a serious relationship. He tried many types of women that he found attractive but never felt that connection. One of the women was very interested in BDSM and had taken him to a club where she was a member. He had never experienced anything like it. He had seen porn clips of BDSM before but having it live in front of you was completely different. It flipped a couple of switches in his head that he never knew existed and it became a passion of his to find out all that he could about the lifestyle.

Being single, jobless, and rich allowed him to find the right mentor that could help train him on being dominant the right way. This allowed him to learn in a way to keep his partners safe while at the same time pulling from them everything that they wanted to give to him. In the club he joined, he started developing a reputation as a very imposing and grueling Master. He liked to think of his style as like a constrictor snake. He would wrap you up and then wait for you to adjust and then squeeze you harder and repeat the process until you had given him everything. His reputation was one that most submissives enjoyed working with. He had the right blend of harshness and caring that was a very difficult balance to find for most dominates. Most tended to favor one or the other just a little too much. They would make it hurt too much or show too much caring that manifested as weakness which is never good for a dominant.

He liked his group at the club but often enjoyed working with someone new. He found that meeting and screening potential submissives on FetLife was a good avenue to explore those options with new people. He had met 5 ladies so far that fit his requirements. He didn't mind some online scenes or training sessions, but ultimately he was looking for in-person scenes. He felt that starting online with new submissives was a good way for both of them to gain trust in each other and establish a bond before just meeting someone cold.

His most recent sub was a lady by the name of Constance "Connie" Bennington. She was from the east coast and was also single with money from a deceased husband. She had truly enjoyed the scenes they had online. She had asked early on that they not do video. She was fine with audio but wished to remain anonymous until they met for the first time. She assured him, and he believed her, that she was exactly like she was representing herself and not a 400 pound whale.

They had their online sessions about once a week for a little over 6 months when she said she was feeling comfortable with him and that she wanted to meet for a long weekend. She was interested in turning their online play into a real life meeting. He said that he would be very pleased to meet and would look forward to spending time together. Her only request for the 3-day weekend scene was that she not be allowed to speak. She wanted to be completely submissive on that topic. Her only other limits were that she didn't want to be forced to take any addictive drugs, she didn't want any of her holes stretched, no golden showers, or permanent damage. Other than that, she was giving him complete control.

He reiterated the rules they had agreed to and she assured him she understood. They agreed to meet in two weeks on a Friday. He would meet her at the airport and have a sign with Ms. Bennington on it. Their only communication from this point on would be by text and only to confirm flight times and her arrival. He told her when she approached him that she wasn't to speak to him because the scene would start the moment that they met. She wasn't to bring any luggage with her, but if she wanted to bring a small bag or briefcase that would be acceptable.

````````````````

Friday arrived quickly and he left for the airport. His limo driver understood what the plan was and was perfectly fine with assisting with something like this. He received two texts this morning. One, that she had boarded her plane, and two, that she had arrived. He went to baggage claim and waited near the bottom of the escalator with his sign that said Ms. Bennington as they had agreed.

A lady matching the description that she had given him approached and he asked if she was Ms. Bennington and she said yes. He then asked her to follow him to the car for a brief drive to their destination. As they approached the limo, the driver opened the door and Landen helped her in. When they were seated he offered her water and she accepted. They were soon on their way.

She had finished about half of her bottle of water when she started feeling sleepy and then nothing.

``````````````

A doctor friend from the club had arranged a powerful sleep aid that had worked beautifully. He had helped him put the medication into the bottle and make sure that it was dosed correctly for her size. She would be out for the next 1-2 hours which would be just the right amount of time for them to get to his home and for him and his driver to get her downstairs to the "play area."

He had arranged for extra clothes to be available for her after they had completed their three days of fun. With that in mind, it allowed him to cut the clothes she was currently wearing off of her.

He had the entire play basement turned into a mini-dungeon. He chose to put her on the sawhorse first. He had placed a thick collar around her neck and a short chain connected it to the horse. He had laid her facedown on top and the horse had been modified to allow her to almost kneel on her knees as she straddled the horse. It made for a beautiful view of her from behind. She was further restrained by ankle cuffs to the horse as well as wrist cuffs that stretched her arms and attached them to the bottom of the horse. There was also a thick leather strap that went around her waist that pinned her lower body in place. He had her movements very restricted and had placed a small ball gag in her mouth as well. She requested that she didn't want him to allow her to talk, so she would be in a gag of one form or another for most of the three days together except when eating, drinking, and maybe when sleeping.

She must have been tired in addition to the sleep aid she was given because she slept for at least another hour after he had her secured to the horse. When she finally started to stir a little, it didn't take her long to figure out that she couldn't move. Her eyes flew open and he sat in a chair near the head of the horse where she could easily see him. He recognized her fear immediately. That did surprise him a little. Maybe she hadn't realized that he had drugged her with a sleep aid and hadn't put the whole thing together in the few moments that she had been awake.

He decided to review with her what their plans for the next three days were going to be. He explained that she would be his slave to do whatever he wanted except for her restrictions of no addictive drugs, she didn't want any of her holes stretched, no golden showers, or permanent damage. Everything else she had offered to him willingly. He shared with her that she was more beautiful than he had expected and that her body looked amazing. He was so thankful that they had gotten to know each other so well over the past many months and that he just had a great feeling that this would be an unforgettable three days together. He also wanted to remind her of her specific request that she was not to be able to speak at all during their time together. He said that he was going to modify that just a little. He said if she was allowed out of the gag then she would be expected to answer questions that she was asked, but she was not to say or ask anything beyond what her answer would be to a specific question. If she did, she would be gagged and severely punished. He looked into her eyes and the fear was still there and tears were streaming down her cheeks. He stroked her face and said that he hoped she would enjoy herself as much as he was going to and that he wouldn't break character with her for the rest of their time together unless there was an unplanned medical situation that came up. If that or something else happened, he would say the words "real world" 3 times.

He looked at her one last time and said that at this point he would normally ask his slaves if they had any last questions before he started but that didn't seem to be an option in this case. He leaned down and kissed her cheek and told her that they would begin now.

He moved behind her and marveled at the view. It was one of the best asses that he had ever seen and certainly since getting into BDSM. She had a very athletic build with a nice firm ass, but it was how her ass and thigh gap were set that exposed not only her pussy but also her asshole that set her apart from most others. He could tell that she had recently been waxed because she was completely smooth except for a small landing strip.

He started by rubbing her ass all over to get her warmed up. He was surprised that she continued to struggle with her bonds and he could hear her crying still. That surprised him but just assumed that whatever brought her enjoyment like this was also causing her some emotional release. He had seen and heard similar stories of people reliving something traumatic by doing so in a controlled environment. He connected her request to be forced to stay quiet to this same type of thing and decided that he wouldn't let her emotional release affect the way we choose to pull things from her.

He started spanking her ass with just his hands. He preferred to start that way to ease his subs into a sense of comfort if there is such a thing as comfort while getting spanked. She thrashed in her bonds at the first spank. It wasn't that hard but he was sure she felt it. He would have preferred having her count and call him Master, but this three day weekend was more about what she wanted and less about doing it exactly as he wanted.

He continued to spank her and she continued to thrash and cry. He was enjoying himself already and was just getting started. He would rub and caress her in between and he noticed after about a dozen spanks that her pussy was starting to open up. They almost always did. As he was caressing her he started adding a little rub on her pussy as well. He started noticing a slight change in her behavior. She trashed after each spanking and then remained still as he comforted her. As he finished the second dozen, she was getting noticeably wet, and started to get a few small moans from her as well.

It was time for his first decision. Did he want to go for multiple orgasms or play the orgasm denial game? He decided after a few more spanks and caresses that he was leaning more toward denial for this session. As he gave her the 30th spanking, he decided to edge her and then deny it. He didn't want to penetrate this early, so he just stayed on the outside of her pussy and clit. There was a lot less crying and a lot more moaning now. He would bring her up and then slow the pace and let her cool down. He did this five times and he was starting to hear the frustrating groans now mixed into the moans. It was music to his ears that what he was doing was working perfectly. He brought her up one last time and then stopped completely. That brought out a big groan. So he gave her one last hard smack in the ass and then walked over to the cabinet with all of his implements.

When he came back he walked into her view and showed her the riding crop. Even more fear showed in her eyes. He told her she did very well with his hand spanking but now he was going to increase the fun and she immediately started struggling again to get out of her bonds. He leaned toward her face again and gave her another kiss on the cheek and asked her why she was struggling so much and suggested she would wish that she had all of that energy she was wasting back as the days went on.

He followed the same plan as he did with the hand spankings. He started with one or two hits and then did some caressing. However, with the crop, he liked to move around more and not just concentrate on the ass but between the middle and lower thighs as well as the bottom of her feet. She didn't like that location at all. He chuckled to himself that she would probably have that location off-limits next time. He continued to edge her when she needed a little break.

He liked to use his hands, but with a crop, he would also use it to stimulate her. He asked her if she realized how wet she was and he got some of her wetness on his finger and walked to the front near her face. With the gag in, a majority of the air she was breathing was coming through her nose. So he thought he would let her smell herself with each breath and proceeded to rub her wetness over both nostrils and her upper lip. He told her he wanted her to realize how much she was enjoying his spankings with each breath.

He went back to edging her again and the poor little thing was trying so hard to move her hips along with him, but there just wasn't enough slack in her bonds to allow for it. He brought her close several times again. He figured she was needing it pretty bad right now so it was the perfect time to switch implements.

Next up was the flogger. He liked it the best because it felt so much more versatile than the other strikers. He laid down the crop and picked out the right size flogger that he wanted to use on her. He decided on a smaller length so that he wouldn't get too over anxious and cause her serious discomfort. It was only day one and he needed to pace himself to help save her energy for the rest of their time together.

He brought it over to show her and again there was fear in her eyes. It sparked his interest for her to be so experienced and yet still showed this fear to him. It seemed very powerful. He started by just letting the flogger lightly touch her body as he let it drag around her back and ass. He loved how the goosebumps rose all across her body and the intake of her breath as the tickle moved around her body.

He stopped and then struck down on her ass pretty hard. This was the first time he heard a shriek from her. It was muffled of course with the gag but he still heard it. He thought she must have been enjoying the drag across her body to relax enough that the sudden strike startled her so much. He got into a nice rhythm of dragging and then striking. She was prepared for it now but still let out a few grunts when he struck a new place. He lightly flicked his wrist and let the flogger hit her pussy and clit several times. It was meant to be more teasing to her than an actual strike. He could hear her breathing rate increase as he kept it up.

He stopped and walked over in front of her again.

"You've been a very good girl Connie. I'm going to ask you a few questions and I want you to blink once for yes and twice for no. Do you understand?"

One blink.

"Are you as horny?"

One blink.

"Do you want me to allow you cum?"

One blink.

"Are you going to continue to be a good girl for me?"

One blink.

"Would you lie to me?"

Two blinks.

"Do know you understand that you will be severely punished if you do not follow the rules exactly? There will be no talking if I decide to take off your gag, which I will do to allow you to drink and eat. If you are good it could be longer. You will not cum unless I permit you. You will not fight me in any way when I bind you. If I permit you to talk, you will always refer to me as Master. Do you understand these rules?"

One blink.

"Would you like to cum now?"

One blink, with as much of a head nod as she could do.

He moved back around and began playing with her pussy with just his hand. She was still on edge and he continued to play. She would have signed anything or did anything requested at this point to get to cum. He began rubbing only her clit, then he would give her a few strikes with the flogger. This always confused his subs, because their mind started mapping the pain from the flogger as pleasure from his hands together. With more time, he could get her to cum just from getting whipped.

"I'm going to stop flogging you now but I must have you concentrate for me. I'm going to rub your clit slowly. I know you want to cum, but I've not permitted you to do that yet, so you must control yourself and wait. If you cum before permitted I will flog you for another 30 minutes. It doesn't matter to me either way. But I would like for you to enjoy your reward for being a good girl. I won't make you wait much longer and after you cum I will give you a break or I will whip you severely if you disobey me."

He began the slow roll over her clit. He wasn't trying to get her to fail. He truly wanted her to be able to wait until he told her to cum because he wanted their first scene to end on a positive note. He continued to encourage her as she fought hard to wait for him. He decided that he would give her a countdown. He always liked that because you could see the sub's tension rise up until release. It was a beautiful thing to witness.