Meeting a Woman 03: At the Airport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But enough of that, he was having fantastic sex with an absolutely gorgeous woman. They continued at this leisurely pass for a long while. He did finally say that he needed for her to switch positions.

"Babe, I'm certainly not tired of seeing your face, but I'd love to see that ass of yours as you ride my cock."

She leaned down and gave him a quick kiss and then made the position change. She leaned forward and it gave him an even better view of their connection and her ass. He reached forward and was rubbing and grabbing her ass as she continued to ride him. She had to be in good shape because he hadn't had anyone able to ride him this long since college. She also continued to be wet so there was no discomfort for either of them.

"Harder baby, but not any faster. I want to see that perfect ass jiggle when you drop down on me. Oh, that looks so nice, and you feel so good. There isn't a part of you that just isn't perfect to me. Even at this slow pace, you are tearing me up inside. I want to try the Rocking Horse position with you. Do you know that one?" She got up from him and shook her head no.

He scooted back and leaned back near the headboard and put the bottom of his feet together. He told her to come and kneel down over him and sit down on his cock.

"You will still be in charge of our pleasure but I want you to be close to you while we have this time together. I have your beautiful body memorized from every angle but now I just want to feel your body close to mine. I want to kiss and touch every part of your body and give you as much pleasure as you are sharing with me."

She gave him the softest most loving kiss that he had ever felt. She followed that back up with lots of tongue and passionate kissing while she ground her pussy on him. He told her he wasn't going to last much longer and asked if he could rub her clit to help her catch up because he wanted this to be special and cum together.

He moved his hand so that his thumb could massage her clit. She took her hands and placed them on the sides of his head and just held his head while she looked into his eyes. He didn't want to look anywhere else and it took another few minutes before they were both able to cum together. It wasn't the mind-blowing orgasms that they had had all weekend but the kind that has that special sweetness to them, the kind that captures the pure pleasure that went along with the special moment shared between two people. It was so different to experience a slow, shared orgasm while looking into your lover's eyes. The whole "window into your soul" thing was making a lot more sense now. He felt connected to her on a whole other level now. Words failed him to be able to explain it even to himself.

They stayed engaged with each other and just held one another close. After a long while, she pushed back from him and made eyes toward the bathroom. He wasn't sure if she had to go or if she wanted to take a shower, so he just shook his head yes and when she got up she grabbed his hand and that action told him it was time for cuddling in the shower time.

It felt like to him, and maybe her, that they knew their time together was winding down and they were feeling clingy before the time even arrived. That was both a good and a bad thing he thought. Good that they had enjoyed each other's company so much and bad that they both might hurt being apart for a while until they could schedule something again. Here he was telling himself again to snap out of it and enjoy the now.

After the shower, they both brushed their teeth and took care of their restroom needs, and then raced back to the bed like two teenagers.

"Ok, you beat me. What will your prize be my lady? She looked at him with a very serious look and pointed to the collar that she still wore.

"Ummmm. I must say that I'm a little shocked. I know we have been having a great, wonderful time together, but if you are serious, then I think there is a much deeper conversation that we need to have. Obviously, one where you can ask and answer questions as well. Can we table this part until tomorrow when you can start talking again? I'm not telling you no at all and I'm frankly very excited to even have you consider me as your Master, it's just that it would require much more time and conversation than what we have time for as well as the whole "no talking" thing. Do you agree?" She nodded and kissed him again.

"You do know that if you become my slave and I don't like your voice I'll just make the no talking rule permanent, don't you? She gave him that fake angry look and pointed at him like she was going to cuss him out. Then kissed him again.

He hoped she was as playful and as kiss happy when she started talking as she was now. He liked the feisty and frisky side of her personality that he had seen so far.

"I'm hungry after that workout you gave me. Feel like a snack?" She nodded.

"I'll be right back. Chips and Water or soda?" She nodded and blinked once. He slipped on his robe and was back really quick. He had two bottles of water and the whole remaining back of chips. He didn't even bother with a bowl. He handed them to her and then took off his robe.

This time she wanted to feed him. She pointed and pushed until he was leaning up again on the headboard but this time she crossed his legs and then sat on them. He was initially worried that it wouldn't be comfortable, but she was carrying most of her weight on her knees so it turned out fine. She was switching roles with him in her own cute way. She held up the water and then the chips and raised her eyebrows to him like it was a question. He blinked once. After he drank, she drank from the same bottle. He could tell that she wanted him to notice that they were sharing. She started feeding him and herself the chips and went through most of what was remaining in the bag. They had finished most of the second bottle as well.

"I'm too keyed up to sleep but I don't have any idea what to do. Any ideas?"

He could see her wheels turning and then he saw the lightbulb go off in her head. She made a gesture of writing and then defined it better by picking up the imaginary piece of paper and then holding up all ten fingers.

"You want 10 pieces of paper?" And then she gestured writing again and emphasized the pen and held up two fingers. "So 10 pieces of paper and two pens?" She nodded confidently and smiled. "OK. I'll be right back."

When he came back she had the table cleared off and both chairs sitting beside each other. He handed her the paper and pens and then sat down beside her. He could tell she was happy with herself and her idea. She took one of the pens and handed the other to him. With her pen, she made two vertical lines and then crossed those with two horizontal lines forming a 3 x 3 grid. Then she put an "X" in the upper left corner.

"You want to play Tic-Tac-Toe at 11:30 pm at night?" She gave him the same confident head nod.

"OK, but I must warn you that I was my 3rd-grade champ and I'm sure that I still have some skill, so I will have to take it easy on you."

They played for almost an hour and had so much fun playing just a kid's game. Then she broke out her next idea. She drew a bunch of horizontal lines across the page with more space between some than others. Then off to the side, she drew an upsidedown "T" with a small horizontal line coming from the top.

"So now you want to play Hangman?" She gave him the same confident nod.

***********************************************

Here is the phrase she had made in lines.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

***********************************************

"Ok. So I have six wrong guesses before I die? The head, the body, and each leg and arm?" She nodded once.

"S"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ S _ _ _ 0 of 6

"T"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ S T _ _ 0 of 6

"N"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ S T _ _ 1 of 6

"B"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ B _ _ _ _ _ S T _ _ 1 of 6

"D"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ B _ _ _ _ _ S T _ _ 2 of 6

"O"

_ _ _ _ _ O _ B _ _ _ _ _ S T _ _ 2 of 6

"L"

_ _ L L _ O _ B _ _ _ _ _ S T _ _ 2 of 6

"M"

_ _ L L _ O _ B _ M _ M _ S T _ _ 2 of 6

"C"

_ _ L L _ O _ B _ M _ M _ S T _ _ 3 of 6

"E"

_ _ L L _ O _ B E M _ M _ S T E _ 3 of 6

"Y"

_ _ L L Y O _ B E M Y M _ S T E _ 3 of 6

"Yes, but we will have a lot to talk about first."

W I L L Y O U B E M Y M A S T E R 3 of 6

She throw her pen down, jumped out of her chair, landed on his lap, and hugged him. He picked her up and carried her to the door, turned out the lights, and then to the bed where they snuggled face to face with her arms around his neck and his around her waist.

He would have guessed that it was after 2 am before they fell asleep. They woke at just before 10 am. He called down to Frederick and asked for breakfast to be brought up. He said to expect him in 15 minutes. Today was a vegetable omelet and meat lovers omelet. They couldn't decide on who got which one so they split them both.

"Since we stayed up late playing children's games and needed to sleep in, I was thinking that maybe we shouldn't play any this morning and just talk before we need to leave for your flight. And if that is what we decide to do, then we would stop all play in the physical BDSM realm until we have a new agreement in place. What do you think of the idea?" She nodded her head but there was some hesitancy there.

"Would you like to get ready, shower, get dressed, or anything before we start?" She shook her head no.

"Ok then. Here goes the first question. It may be too soon to ask and you will need more time to process everything but what did you think of your experience?"

"Well, it was completely different than what I expected. After the initial shock of that first scene, I think I was able to enjoy most of it and I had the best time with you. I can't think of a time when I felt more free and open and just had a great time with someone. That might sound weird thinking back on all we've done, but that is my honest opinion."

"I'm surprised to hear you say that it was completely different than what you expected. I thought we had spoken about a lot of different ideas that I had and other than your list of "No's" you were good with everything. Can you explain more of what you mean to me?"

"Ok. What I'm about to say is going to freak you out but you have to stay with me and let me completely finish my story before you say anything or go anywhere. Promise me that or I will leave right now."

"Ok, Connie. I'll say I'm already freaking out a little by that statement alone. But I promise to stay and be quiet until you are done."

"Does your chair have a seat belt because you may want to put it on? So, you've called me Connie off and on for the past few days now. My name isn't Connie, it is Julia. Julia Bennington. I don't know who Connie is, but it isn't me. I flew out here to be interviewed for a job. I was supposed to be picked up at the luggage area where I met you and someone would have a sign with Ms. Bennington on it. So when I saw your sign, I naturally went with you thinking that I would be taken to my job interview across town. Imagine my surprise waking up to being strapped to some kind of contraption and not being able to move?"

"I thought for sure that I was going to die but not before you would molest me, rape me, and then cut up my body into small pieces. I had never been so scared in my life. Then you paraded around talking about all of this shit like you knew me and I was convinced that you were crazy and had somehow made up this fantasy that we were supposed to be together or something. Needless to say that I wasn't able to think straight when I was getting my ass beat as hard as I've ever had nightmares about."

"And you kept doing it, but would also be kind and soothe me when I couldn't take anymore. But then you would start again. I couldn't understand your kind of crazy. At some point, you were telling me how wet I was and asking if I was horny. I was so scared that I hadn't realized that I had never been that horny in my life. Nothing even came close to that feeling. I tried to not lie to you because I didn't want to make you angry. Then when you kept teasing me, my desire to have an orgasm was so great, it was like you told me sometime later in another scene, that I would have allowed you to do anything to me just to be able to cum. And when you did that countdown for me, there was just something that clicked in my brain. I wanted this feeling of hyperarousal and this coming orgasm to never stop."

"I couldn't believe the feeling or that orgasm, or the one after that, and after that, etc. But what brought my mind around was how caring you were to me after and somewhat during. You took care of me as warped as that sounds. You fed me and gave me water. You helped me to the restroom. You held me when I needed to be held. You explained things to me and let me make choices even though I was a captive. You even praised me and told me what a good job I was doing."

"At some point, it finally clicked that this was all some kind of mistake. You were calling me the wrong name and speaking to me in ways that conveyed that we had a plan and you were just acting on those plans. When I decided to play along with whatever game this was, it became something that I truly enjoyed and didn't want to stop."

"I don't know who this Connie is, but she should be really pissed because she missed out on the best time of my life. I left my hometown looking for a new job because I caught my ex-husband in bed with my best friend. I don't have any living family so there were no longer any attachments to home that caused me to want to stay."

"You still had me figured out almost to a T even though I didn't say but a few words to you all weekend. I am very smart. I am a businesswoman at the executive level of my current business. I am a fitness nut. I've enjoyed reading erotic novels that deal with BDSM but for the life of me, I would have never acted on any of those fantasies that were spurred from reading those stories."

"I don't think I could ever go back to a regular relationship ever again. I'm different now, just like you said. I'm the same person but I've now expanded what my known boundaries are and a regular relationship would never be able to hold how large my universe is now."

"I don't even know your name, but if you asked me to stay, I would tell you right now that I would never leave. This misunderstanding started off horrible for me, but now my life will never be complete if I don't have some kind of relationship with you. I agree that we have much to talk about and work through but I know you felt the same things for me that I was feeling for you. At the very least, please tell me we can be friends and do this again from time to time."

"I know that had to be as big of a mind fuck as waking up strapped to that contraption was for me. Thank you for letting me tell you everything. Now I'll be quiet and let you talk."

"First Julia, my name is Landen Jefferies. My God, what have I done to you? I can't begin to apologize or ask for your forgiveness for what I've done to you. I don't know how you aren't running for the door screaming your head-off calling for help."

"I.... I....I just don't know what to say. I did all of those things to you against your will. I feel so ashamed. I never used a condom, could you be pregnant, I'll get you my medical records to show you I'm clean so you don't have to worry about that."

"I know none of this is your fault but why didn't you say something after I stopped gagging you?"

"Landen, it is like I told you. Once I understood that this was just some crazy mixup, I settled it and rather enjoyed it."

"But I stole something from you that I can never return to you. An innocence that you'll never know again. How can you be so calm to be in the same room with me? I'm so disgusted with myself."

"Landen, will you let me hold you? When I was feeling overwhelmed, you would hold me and it was very calming for me. I want to do that for you now."

"Julia, I appreciate that you are trying to help me, but I just don't think that would be appropriate right now. Not because I'm mad at you, I've just fallen off my emotional bicycle and Humpty just broke into a million pieces. My fear is that you processed this and are somehow ok with this because of some kind of Stockholm Syndrome. That while you were in fear of your life your mind created a scenario where it convinced you to act in a way that would save your life."

"You have to allow for that as a possibility. My mind is still racing but here is what I'd like to suggest. I want to call my lawyer and get you a referral from him for someone in your area. I will pay for your lawyer. I want you to work with him or her to explain what your options are for what I've done to you. Then I want your lawyer to refer you to a psychologist that can help you process what happened and see if what you believe right now is real or if your mind has convinced you of it for your own safety."

"Can you see where that might make sense Julia?"

"I guess I can see where that possibility might exist but I know my mind pretty well and I do not believe that is the case."

"What if we continued on like the mistake never happened and then one day five or ten years down the road, your mind resolves what truly happened and you find yourself seeing me for the monster I am for what I've done to you. I don't think I could live with myself."

"Julia, you were right when you said that I have feelings for you but I must insist that you prove to me that you are truly ok. I want to believe you so much. I just want to make sure for you first, and me second, that you are truly ok. I'm not trying to be cruel to you. I hope you can understand why I must have you do this. Will you let me make sure that you are ok?"

"If this is the only way to convince you that I want to be with you, then yes I will do it."

"I don't want to go to jail, but I will if that is what you want. If you want to sue me, I'll give you all of my money. I'll pay for your lawyer and doctor. I'll make myself available to whom you select for questions and inquiries as needed. After you have convinced yourself of what your mind truly believes, then you may contact me. Beyond that, I'd prefer that contact be arranged through our lawyers. I think I would still have a powerful influence over you should we speak and I want you to have as much space for your own thinking as you can."

"I think we should put some clothes on. I have clothes for you to wear home. I cut your other clothes off of you. I'll go get dressed and then bring your clothes out to you so you can shower and get ready. We can talk more when you come downstairs."

He stood and went to get dressed. When he came out he had several different complete outfits for her. While she was in the shower, he brought up the makeup case from the basement and placed it on the sink, and then went back downstairs. He called his lawyer and made an appointment for early Monday morning. He called the private jet service that he used and made arrangements to have Julia flown home. He didn't know the location of the destination airport, but they would be informed by her shortly. They would also arrange a car service to take her back to her home.

She came back downstairs with her briefcase bag about 30 minutes later. He had Grace get her several different kinds of outfits. A business suit, something business casual, and also something comfortable. She was wearing the business casual he presumed and looked simply lovely. He wanted to give her a hug and kiss so badly it hurt but he didn't.

When she came to him he could tell she had been crying. All he could do was apologize again.

"I wasn't crying because of anything you did, it was because I am sad that I am leaving. I know that you are only sending me away because you are trying to do what is best for me. I don't want to leave like this, but I will do it for two reasons. One, the sooner I leave and take care of your requests, the sooner I can return to be with you. Two, in my heart, I know that I've already given you everything there is about me. You are my Master, and you want me to go and make sure that my mental health is good before making this type of commitment, therefore I should have no more concern with my own desires on this topic. I trust that you are doing what is best for me and not just trying to punish yourself for a mistake, so I will follow your requests."