Meeting Cassara

Story Info
Cassara, a shapeshifter, sets her hook!
2.3k words
3.6
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could never meet the kind of women I'm attracted to. I've had a few relationships, but nothing ever lasted. Then I found the website TallGoddesses

Cassara liked my profile, and we exchanged a few messages. She agreed to meet me at an upscale restaurant. After dinner, she suggested that I walk her back to her place.

"Would you like to come in?" she asked when we got to her door.

"Sure."

A few minutes later we were sitting on her couch, sipping coffee.

"Did you enjoy yourself this evening?" she asked. She leaned back, crossed her legs and dangled a pump.

"Yes, I did!"

"Do you like me?"

"Sure, Cassy. I think you're great."

"Really? Why?"

"Uh, well... You're smart; I enjoyed our conversation about science fiction. And you're funny. And charming."

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

Cassara was tall, muscular and voluptuous. Obviously, she worked out. Her tight red dress emphasized her figure. Her stiletto heels emphasized her height.

"I think you're gorgeous."

"That's very sweet. But don't you think I'm too tall?"

"Huh? No."

"I'm taller than you are."

"So? I don't care."

"How tall are you?"

"I'm about five six, five seven. Something like that."

"I'm six feet without my heels. That doesn't bother you?"

"I like tall women. And I think you are beautiful, no matter how tall you are!"

"No matter how tall? Well... how about now?"

I wasn't sure what happened, but Cassara was... bigger? "W-what's going on?"

"Does this bother you? Do you want to leave?"

"I want to know what happened."

"What does it look like?"

"It looks like you got bigger, somehow."

"That's because I did."

She grew until her head nearly brushed the ceiling.

"I'm now eight feet tall. If you want to go away, I understand."

"I don't want to go! But I'd sure like to know how you did that."

"I'm a size shifter. This is my 'resting' height. It's the size I'm most comfortable with."

"Resting... Can you get bigger?"

"I can grow to fifty feet tall. But I can't shrink smaller than six feet. Are you sure you're not upset?"

"I'm... fine. I still think you're awesome. More so."

"More so? I see. I can change your size, too."

"You can make me bigger?"

"I can't make you taller than your natural height. But I can make you smaller. If this upsets you, I won't be upset if you leave."

"I don't want to leave; I just want to understand."

"Are you sure? Because every guy I've ever dated gets upset when I grow."

"I'm sure."

"Thank you. Can I tell you something... personal?"

"Yeah. Anything."

"Well... the greater the difference in our sizes, the more turned on I get. Sexually, I mean."

"Huh?"

"If I'm eight feet tall, and I shrink you to four feet... Honestly, just thinking about it-" She fanned herself with her palm.

"Oh. That makes sense. If a guy can be attracted to tall women, why can't a lady be attracted to short men?"

"So... that doesn't bother you?"

"No... but if I'm really small, and you're really big, then how can I...? I mean, sexually..."

Cassy giggled. "You just let me worry about that, ok?"

She leaned down and tapped my nose.

"Yeah, ok. But..."

"What is it?"

"If you shrink me, how do I get back to my normal size?"

"I can grow you back to normal. But even if I don't, size shifters emit a kind of pheromone. If you move away from me... out of range... then you'll also return to your regular size."

"Cool. So, you want to make me smaller?"

"Only if you don't mind. It doesn't hurt. I promise!"

"Go ahead."

"Thank you! Most guys have left by now."

"I'm not going anywhere!"

"Well... not tonight."

It seemed like Cassy grew even larger, but then I realized everything was getting larger. Then she lifted me onto her lap.

I had never felt such a flood of sensations. She was warm and sweet smelling. Her breasts were soft and yielding, her thighs were firm and muscular. I was so hard the front of my pants tented out. I was embarrassed.

"You are scrumptious!"

Now I was really embarrassed.

She set me on my feet in front of her. "Do a strip tease for me."

"Cassy!"

"Oh, don't pout." She crossed her legs and caressed my face with a high heeled pump. "You don't have to dance, just undress for me. Slowly."

I felt pretty silly, but I'm in decent shape and not ashamed of my body. Eventually I was down to my boxers. The front was still sticking out.

"I'll teach you how to give me a lap dance, later," she announced. Before I could respond she stood up and scooped me into her arms. She carried me into the bedroom and put me on the largest bed I had ever seen.

Cassara pulled her dress over her head. She was not wearing underwear. She left the heels on. The reality of her body was even better than my fantasy. She climbed on top of me and began kissing me. After a few minutes, she ripped my boxers off and put a condom on me. She did not shrink all of me, and in fact I think she made that part bigger.

She guided me inside her. I began to thrust and she started moving her hips. Her breasts covered my face and I got a nipple in my mouth and ran my tongue over it. She arched her back and cupped her hand around the back of my neck. Then she pulled me into a kiss. Her tongue filled my mouth. I bucked and tried to scream her name as I spasmed over and over.

As soon as I came, she stopped moving and collapsed on top of me. I did not realize how much she had been supporting herself with her hands. Now my world was reduced to soft, sweet-smelling darkness. And her full weight. Do you have any idea how heavy an eight-foot-tall woman is?

"C-Cassy?"

"What?" Her voice was cold.

"I- I-" I couldn't catch my breath.

"Can't you breathe?"

"N-no." Nor could I move. I wouldn't be going anywhere until she allowed it.

"Good."

"C-Cassy, I am so s-sorry!"

"Of course, you are."

"Please let me up."

"I suppose." She rolled off of me.

I sucked in air. "Thank you! I apologize. I don't usually have this problem."

"Really?"

"It's just when you climbed on top of me... and kissed me... and your tongue..."

"Go on."

"It was too intense. I couldn't control myself."

"So, it was my fault?"

"No! Absolutely not. I take full responsibility."

(Full responsibility? Silly me! TallGoddeses was run by size shifters for size shifters. Cassara was delighted when I ejaculated; it meant that I was exactly what she had been looking for! I was a fish nibbling on her line. Her next steps would set the hook.)

"Do you?" she asked. "Take responsibility I mean."

"Yes! Give me another chance; I'll try to do better."

"If I give you a second chance, I suggest you do more than 'try.' Otherwise... I'll have to motivate you."

"Uh... do you want me to go home?"

"I want you to go to the bathroom and get rid of that condom. Clean yourself, then come back here with a warm washcloth and clean me."

I started to get out of bed.

"Darling?" She placed a restraining hand on my arm. I shivered at the endearment. "Always acknowledge my orders."

"What? Oh! Yes, Cassy."

"Good boy. Don't forget. And don't dawdle."

After I cleaned her, I leaned over to kiss her private area, but she lifted a foot and pushed me away. "That is a privilege you must earn."

"What do I have to do?"

"Do you really want to use your tongue on me? To make up for your disappointment?"

"Yes."

"Ask me."

"Please, Cassy?"

"Please what?"

"I- May I please use my tongue on you? I promise to do a good job."

"After you prove your sincerity."

"I don't understand. What do I have to do?"

"Worship my feet. With passion. Convince me of your adoration." She raised a leg and poked my face with a spike heel. "Start by taking my shoes off."

I reached for her shoe, but she kicked my hand away. "No hands. And you better not get any teeth marks on my Louboutins."

The way to Cassy's libido was through her feet. They were soft, dry, and scrupulously clean. Like the rest of her, they were beautiful. I started with gentle kisses on each sole. Even though I had ejaculated a few minutes earlier, I became aroused.

"More rubbing."

I started massaging, and my kisses became more passionate. She probed my lips with a toe. I took her into my mouth, and laved her with my tongue. Either she grew, or she shrank me more. Either way, her toe filled my mouth. She kicked me with her other foot. "Unless you want a spanking, you'd best watch your teeth."

The thought of lying face down across her lap aroused me even more. But I starting being extra careful. I did not want to disappoint her again.

"That's enough."

I crawled between her legs and she said, "Kiss my thighs. Slowly. Make me anticipate your tongue."

Her thighs were warm and firm and muscular, and I was so hard I ached.

"Darling, are you aroused again?"

"Yes, Cassy," I said meekly.

"Aww, how sweet. But you need to understand something."

"What?"

"Don't stop kissing. You can listen and use your mouth at the same time."

"Yes, Cassy." I continued.

"Good boy! I expect you to obey me. Quickly and with enthusiasm. And you already know to acknowledge my orders."

"Yes, but-"

"I bet you're thinking that you'd enjoy an erotic spanking. And I might try that on you, if you continue to please me. But, trust me, you will not enjoy being disciplined for disobedience."

"Yes, Cassy."

"Now, where was I? Since you have demonstrated that you cannot control yourself - Oh! Darling, right there. Keep doing that with your tongue. Anyway, your sexual relief must also be controlled. You will not ejaculate without my express permission."

"But, Cassy-"

"That does not mean you say 'please Cassy?' then spurt. It means you restrain yourself until I say 'yes, you may.' Understand?"

Now I was in really hard. "Y-yes, Cassy."

"Good. That's enough foreplay."

She made me even smaller, which made it easy for me to find her clitoris. I kissed. I licked. I sucked. And I found out what happens when Cassara has an orgasm.

The last thing I heard was "don't stop!" before her thighs blocked my ears. My nose was pressed against her flesh. I didn't dare disturb my licking to breathe through my mouth. Her thighs squeezed my head. The world was fading when she finally opened her legs.

I collapsed face down, and tried to catch my breath. Her hand playing with my hair was enough to restore me to full, aching arousal.

"Ok, Darling, that's long enough." She took her hand away.

"I don't understand."

"You gave me a grand orgasm; I needed time to recover. But I'm fine, now, so get to work."

"And do what?"

Now she lifted a leg and put a foot on the back of my head. "Seriously?" She curled her toes on my neck. "And here I thought you were attentive." She pushed my face into the mattress.

"Oww! Cassy, what's wrong?"

"What should you be doing right now?"

"Oww! I don't know."

"I just had sex. What should you do?"

"Oh! Clean you?"

She took the foot away. I jumped off the bed and ran back into the bathroom. I retuned in record time and got her clean and dry.

"Well?" She still sounded mad.

"Please, Cassara, I don't know what you want!"

"Your lack of respect for my clitoris ruined my sexual satisfaction. Out of sheer generosity, I gave you a second chance. Don't you have something to say?"

"Uh... thank you for letting me make it up to you?"

"And..."

"I- I really hope that you enjoyed what I did as much as I enjoyed doing it for you."

She clapped her hands. "Darling! That's perfect!"

"Thank you. Do you want me to go?"

"Go where?"

"Home. Do you want me to go home?"

"Do you want to go home?"

"No! I want to stay with you."

"Darling, you may always ask me for whatever you want. I may not allow it, but I do enjoy hearing you ask."

"Yes, Cassy. May I please stay the night?"

"That depends. Do you accept my conditions?"

"What conditions?"

"To obey me."

"Yeah, I guess."

"What?"

"I mean yes, Cassy."

"Very good. And do you also accept my control over your manhood?"

"I'm not sure about-"

"The answer is either 'yes, Cassara, thank you,' or 'goodbye Cassara.'"

"But-"

"Which is it, Darling? Quickly!"

"Uh, yes, Cassy."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I will do anything you say. And yes, you will control when I have relief. Anything to be with you."

"Darling! You are going to be such a good boy-pet. Now, cuddle with me, I'm cold."

"What's a 'boy-pet'?"

"You. More than a boy-friend, but always subservient to me."

"Oh."

"And as your size shifter, I will love you, and spoil you, and take care of you."

"Yes, Cassy. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

I snuggled into her arms.

I fell madly in love with Cassara. A few days later I moved in with her. Now, I don't even remember much about my life before her. Her happiness is the only thing that matters. Serving her is a privilege. I love her so. Her hook is truly and irrevocably set.