Meeting Christina

Story Info
21 year age difference makes for hot sex.
1.6k words
4.38
14.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting Christina.

It was the fall of 2010. I was currently casually dating Lori. She was a pretty Puerto Rican BBW. The sex was great with her but I wasn't ready for a commitment. Lori was also a little bit pushy and I didn't like that.

I was still on adult friend finder and looking for more sex partners.

It was a late Wednesday night. I ran across an older woman who was 56 in the instant messenger, Christina. She lived in Northridge, I was in Woodland Hills which is only a twenty-minute drive.

She asked me if I liked older women.

I replied, "Yes, older women have lots of experience."

Christina had a few blurry pictures on her profile. I couldn't tell much from them so she sent me a different picture through the messenger. It was a nice picture of an attractive older woman. She had blond hair, an attractive face, and large breasts.

I was attracted to her. She asked me for some pictures so I sent her some of my face and some casual pics as well.

Christina asked me, "Is your hair still long like that?"

I replied, "Yep, it's halfway down my back."

Lots of women don't like guys with long hair so I thought that might be the end of our chat.

Christina then said, "I like the eighties rocker look. Do you have any other pics?"

I asked Christina, "What would you like to see?"

She replied, "Please show me your cock."

She was forward and that turned me on. I had a few good pics of my hard cock. So I sent them to Christina through the messenger.

Christina then said, "Thanks, I'm really tired. Here is my yahoo messenger name, let's talk more tomorrow."

I added her on yahoo messenger. I have an average size cock. It's about 7 inches long and it's fairly thick but it's not huge. I thought that maybe it wasn't large enough for Christina and that I might not hear from her again. My average size had been a deal breaker for some women who wanted one that was much larger.

On Thursday night I was pleasantly surprised when Christina sent me a message on yahoo messenger. I asked her if she liked my pics and she said that she did. I asked for some intimate pics of her. She sent a pic of her DD breasts and one of a close-up of her crotch in lacy panties. The pics were nice. I told her that I am a huge fan of lingerie and panties.

She then asked me if I'd like to get together the following night which was Friday. I said sure and she took down my number but didn't give me hers. I figured that I'd get flaked on the next night but hoped that it would work out.

When I got home on Friday afternoon I was surprised when Christina texted me around 4.

"Hi, it's Christina, can I have your address?"

I asked her, "Sure, do you want to meet for coffee first?"

Christina said, "Make some coffee in your French press that you told me about."

Then I texted her my address. She said that she'd be at my place around 8:30. I told her to call me when she arrived because my guest house was a little hard to find the first time.

Around 8:30 I heard a knock at my door, it was Christina. She had figured out where the guest house was. She was wearing jeans, a nice blouse, and a leather jacket. She looked very attractive and I was very impressed with her large breasts.

I decided to make us both coffee and we sat next to each other on my sectional couch. We drank our coffee and chatted for a while, talking about work and what we did. She finally put down her drink. I did as well. I moved closer to her and started rubbing her back. She wasn't responding much at first and seemed nervous. I kept rubbing her back up to her neck, down to above her nice round ass but I didn't want to cross the line if she wasn't into it. Finally, she leaned back, turned her head towards me and we started kissing.

We were kissing lightly at first but soon we were exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. I decided to check out her tits and I moved my left hand onto them. Her nipples were protruding through her blouse and bra. I then put my right hand on her back and under her blouse. I started to explore the inside of the back of her jeans. I could feel that she had a thong on and that made me very excited. I love the way thongs look on a woman's ass. To my surprise, Christina stood up in front of me and removed her blouse. She then took off her bra and let me get a good look. Her tits were amazing for a 56-year-old woman, very firm and smooth, not sagging at all. They were also quite large. Then she reached down and unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off, she had on a black silk thong.

I felt like it was time for me to join in so I stood up and took off my shirt. Then I removed my jeans and sat back down. Christina got on her knees in front of me and ran her hands up my thighs until she reached my cock. She slowly felt it through my boxer briefs, it wasn't fully erect yet but it was getting there fast.

Christina said, "Please take these off."

I sat up and slid my boxer briefs down and off. I sat back down in front of her. Christina spread my legs some and then took my semi-erect cock into her mouth. She gave me an amazing blowjob. She sucked my cock up and down, swirling her tongue around the head. She then worked her way down to my balls. She even went below my balls licking my taint and seemed like she might even want to rim me. She came back up to the cock after a while and got her saliva all over it.

Christina finally asked, "Do you want to have sex now?"

I said, "No, I want to lick your pussy."

Christina stood up and I slid her black thong down and off. I couldn't help noticing how wet it was which made my cock even harder. I took her hand and sat her down on my couch and I spread her legs wide. Christina's pussy was very nice too, just like her tits. I leaned forward and sucked on her nipples for a while. Flicking my tongue over both of her hard nipples, licking down her stomach.

Finally, I worked my way down to her crotch. She was shaved and very wet. I put my arms under her legs and pulled Christina towards me while lifting her legs a little bit. I then pulled her pussy lips apart and started flicking my tongue up and down on her clit. I would do that for a bit and then I'd suck her whole pussy into my mouth. Christina tasted great. She was moaning like crazy.

"Please, don't stop," Christina said.

I continued to lick and suck Christina's clit. I ran my hands up to her lower back, grabbing her hips and pulling her into my mouth. I pulled her to the edge of my couch and lifted her legs higher. Her juices were flowing down to her ass and dripping on the couch. I ran my wet tongue over her asshole a few times. She moaned with approval. I went back to her pussy and clit and Christina started moaning loudly with more intensity. Her pussy got much wetter all of a sudden. I kept licking and sucking until I knew she was done cumming.

"Do you know how many guys either don't do that or won't keep going until I cum? It's ridiculous," Christina said

I quickly grabbed a condom and asked Christina to bend over my couch. I unrolled the trojan down my shaft. I then moved up behind her and slid my cock into her juicy pussy. For a woman who was 56 and had kids, she was tight and felt amazing. I grabbed her hips and started going faster. I could hear the sound of my balls slapping up against her which was turning us both on even more. Her asshole was in plain view and I was tempted to play with it. I wasn't sure if she liked that or not so I decided to wait and see if there was a second time.

I asked Christina if she'd like to ride me and she said yes. I sat down on the couch this time and she mounted me. She started grinding her wet pussy slowly on my throbbing cock. I had my hands on her ass cheeks, spreading them open so my cock would go in a little bit deeper. She kept grinding me deeply to the point that her juices were dripping onto my balls.

Christina asked me, "Please get on top of me."

She laid down on my couch and put her legs in the air. I mounted her in the missionary position and started fucking her hard. My balls were again slapping up against her pussy and ass in a regular rhythm like a drum. Finally, her pussy was too much and I pushed my cock deep into her and came into the condom. When I finally slowly pulled out of Christina we were both amazed at how much cum was in the condom.

"What a shame," Christina said.

I said, "Why a shame?"

She said, "I would have loved to have all of that cum deep in me, maybe next time?"