Meeting Future Father in Law Ch. 03

Story Info
Father in law makes an indecent proposal to my father.
2.4k words
4.15
11.6k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
195 Followers

Father in law makes an indecent proposal to my father. This is the part-3 of the series.

(Uncle Rao = father in law, All characters are above 18.)

My husband, my father in law Rao and my Mother in law were ecstatic because after almost 8 months of marriage my pregnancy was confirmed. I was 2 months along now. But I was more stressed and confused than ever. I could never be sure if the baby was of my husband or of My father in law who had taken my virginity.

As I sat receiving the congratulations from the relatives and my well wishers, my mind was occupied with memories of the last two months.

I was feeling really sore and tired after my father in law took my virginity at Uncle GGs. As soon as I came home, I took a bath and slipped into bed, hoping to just sleep off the horrible memory. But soon there was a knock on the door and a servant entered.

"Memsaab, Bade Saab (Rao ji) is asking for you to meet him in the library.

I almost told him to get lost but couldn't defy my father in law. I was already dressed for bed in a modest nightdress. I did not have the energy to get dressed again, so I just wore a thick cotton robe over it and went down.

When I entered the library I was a little surprised to see Rao sitting with my father. My dad looked scared and confused just like me. We both had no idea what was going on.

Rao gestured to me to take a seat next to my father. " I won't waste a lot of time with pleasantries." He turned to my father, "At the time of your daughter's wedding to my son, we had an understanding. That she will give me healthy grandchildren. But, I have to apologise to you now because my son has come short on his side of the bargain."

Rao seemed disgusted at his son as he spoke on "I am ashamed to say that he couldn't even take Madhu's virginity. So, I have had to step in."

My father's mouth hung open in shock at this declaration. He was speechless as Rao continued "You see, I can not let such weak sperm spoil my legacy. I have a great vessel in your daughter and I don't want it to go to waste. So, I have decided that I will be using my own seed to impregnate her privately."

Now my father stood up in agitation "What do you mean?"

Rao was cool "I mean, I am going to father the children with Madhu but it will be a secret arrangement between the three of us. To the world, they will be my grandchildren."

My father protested "But how can that be, my young daughter with you? You are like a father to her?"

Rao smirked "Don't worry. I understand your concern. To help you get over your reservation, I am willing to transfer the complete ownership of our partnership to you."

I could see the greed in my father's eyes. Rao's smile grew because he knew my father so well "And of you think that is not enough, you can always take back your daughter and I can withdraw from the partnership."

My father panicked "No sir no no... This arrangement is perfectly agreeable. I think Madhu will also appreciate the chance to get healthy babies."

Uncle Rao seemed satisfied "Great, then I don't want to waste anymore time. My son and wife will be back in another week. I want to make sure that Madhu is impregnated before then. In fact, I want to get started right now."

My father nodded in embarrassment and started to leave. He was too ashamed to look at me. Rao stopped him "Oh no no, I need your help. I want you to stay and participate actively so that in future you and your daughter can not cry wolf.

Both me and my father were shocked at this outrageous demand. I felt a weird sense of deja vu as I remembered our first meeting where Rao had forced my father to undress me. Now he wanted him to do more.

As my father and I both started to protest, Rao raised a hand "You are both either going to co-operate or walk away right now. I don't want to hear any arguments. If you are not ok with the arrangement, walk out. If you want to proceed, start undressing and preparing your daughter."

My father looked at me pleadingly. He could not risk our family's future. I nodded to him as if to say I understand and untied and dropped my robe.

Rao spoke up "No No darling, let your father help you. Please sir..."

My father was slightly shaking and sweating as he moved closer to me. I was wearing a short white nightdress that left little to the imagination. My daddy grabbed the hem and pulled it over my head as I raised my arms to assist him. Now I stood naked in front of my father and father in law.

My father couldn't see my eyes but I could see him sneaking looks at my creamy boobs topped with taut nipples and my soft pussy hair. I could even see his penis getting hard and poking through his trousers. I did not blame him. After all, he was human.

Now Rao moved out of the chair and stood next to my father, he laid a friendly hand on my father's shoulder "Look at her breasts. So big yet firm. Are you not tempted to just squeeze them?" My father's face turned red as he nodded in acknowledgement. Rao took my father's hand and placed it on my breast. I shuddered as I felt hot shame and a strange arousal at the same time. My father's hand felt sweaty and soft as he tentatively pressed his palm against my boob. His fingers extended to cover my breast and he gave a gentle squeeze.

I let out an involuntary moan at the sensation. My father's eyes were downcast as he could not look at me but the temptation was too much. Without my father in law's prompting, my father raised his other hand and covered my other breast. Now he started to gently squeeze my breasts at the same time. My father in law moved to stand behind me and he moved my hair aside to squeeze my shoulders. His hands were soft but his grip was firm. He caressed my shoulders and slid his hands, gently running them all.over my back. He reached down to my ass and squeezed my buttocks. Now my dad had palmed my breasts and started to pinch and pull on my nipples with his thumb and forefinger.

The combination of their touch assaulted my senses and I swayed in place. Uncle Rao moved closer, plush against my back. I could feel the hardness of his erection through the clothes as he pressed into my ass. Rao reached around to drag my father's hands down to my waist and started to knead my breasts from behind. My father kept one hand on my waist and slid the right hand down onto my pussy.

I moaned loudly and opened my eyes when dad cupped and squeezed my pussy. I was completely wet and my vision was hazy. Rao pushed his knee from behind, between my legs and widened them. This gave my father better access as he slid two fat fingers into my pussy and started to press his thumb on my ass hole. I couldn't control myself as waves of pleasure cruised through my body and threw my head back onto my father in law's shoulder. This gave him access to my neck and he started to kiss and nibble my neck and shoulder, all the while continuing to squeeze and play with my breasts.

"I think we should get undressed" Even in my hyper aroused abandon, I could recognise it was my father making this suggestion. But my father in law declined "I will get undressed and fuck Madhu now. You have done your duty. You can relax."

My father started to move away but Rao stopped him "No no. Kneel and taste her. Make her wet and ready for me while I get undressed."

My father kneeled between my legs, fully clothed, grabbed my thighs for grip and started to lick my hairy pussy. This was a new sensation and too pleasurable. I not only pushed my hips harder into his face, but also gripped his hair with both my hands and started to grind my hips. This encouraged my father. He started to push his tongue deep inside my pussy and gently bite the outer lips. I could feel my juices gushing out and my nipples becoming hard like rocks.

Uncle Rao could see that I was ready. He moved away to undress and barked "Now, Madhu kneel down on all fours, your dad can get behind you and continue to pleasure you."

I obeyed and kneeled on all fours in front of the large window through which the twinkling lights of the city were visible. I could see the reflection of my father as he hurried to kneel down and buried his face in my ass and started to lick my ass hole and pussy alternatively. He couldn't control himself and even gave tiny bites on my ass. Again the pleasure was too much and I swayed unsteadily.

I looked at myself in the window glass, hair dishevelled, leaning obscenely as my boobs swung down.

"Move" Uncle Rao's voice was hoarse as he commanded my father. Father complied quickly and stood to the side. I could see him slip his hand into his trousers and start rubbing his dick as he watched his daughter kneeling and waiting to be fucked by her father on law.

Uncle Rao kneeled behind me and unceremoniously shoved his dick into my sloppy wet pussy. Even in my aroused state, his dick felt too big and my pussy stretched uncomfortably to accommodate it. I am sure he was loving the tightness of it as he started to pull out slowly and then ram hard into my pussy, making my whole body rock and my boobs jump around. Soon he leaned over and grabbed my boobs as he continued to assault my pussy with his massive dick.

I tried to watch him through the window glass but I was too overtaken with pleasure as I could feel my orgasm building. I couldn't care for anything other than my own release. Within moments I was spent and my knees buckled as I could no longer stay on as multiple orgasms hit me and my knees were shaking. Uncle Rao's strong hands held me up by the waist and he continued to pump furiously. Even his breath was loud and coming in short bursts. I could feel his hot seed filling up my pussy as he rammed his dick one last time and collapsed on my back exhausted.

Suddenly the door opened and I could hear uncle GG's voice "Madhu had left her watch in my clinic bathroom and I came to return it..." I could feel his voice trail away as he took in the scene. Me and Rao lying in a naked heap on the floor and my father fully clothed standing nearby. As embarrassed I was, I was grateful that he had not barged in while my father was eating my ass. That was a small consolation.

My father couldn't speak as he was too shocked, but my father in law stood up. He was unbothered by Uncle Rao. He acted as if uncle GG was not there as he nonchalantly picked up his trousers and wore them. I scrambled to get my robe and covered myself.

My father in law turned to my father. "Come on, let me give you the partnership papers as everything is settled." He turned to GG "Give Madhu's watch and whatever."

GG grinned widely as my father and father in law moved out and shut the door behind them. I crossed my arms in a feeble attempt to appear in control but I was not.

"Madhu madhu madhu.... Seems like you are in quite a predicament. What if your husband or your mother in law come to know about your little rendezvous with Rao" He teased me.

I felt like hitting him "You would never dare to defy Rao."

He nodded, his expression mocking ... "Of course. But what about your dear father? You know if a rumour gets out that your father watched on as Rao fucked you think about how it will destroy his position in society. I am sure he will write me a nice fat check to avoid any gossip."

My legs shook in fear "Don't you dare trouble him. He has no money to give you."

"Then you better be very very nice to me, darling" He started to untie my robe and I pushed his hand away. "Don't be rude Madhu, unless you don't care about your father... I am sure I can dig up footage from a camera around here."

I did not want him to do that and know the full story - which was much worse than what he thought he knew. As he saw the defeat in my eyes, GG moved closer and opened my robe. He hugged me tightly, crushing my breasts and started to kiss me on my lips. I was revolted by the foul taste of his mouth but couldn't push him away. I tried to think about how I was saving my father. He took my non resistance as encouragement and pushed his tongue deep into my mouth. His hands moved down and started to knead my ass. Fresh off my orgasm, it took no time for my body to get aroused again and I pushed my pelvis into his dick.

I am sure GG wanted to fuck me very badly but we could hear Rao talking nearby. He reluctantly moved away "This will be our little secret. We will have many opportunities to finish this."

As I closed my robe, I felt shame and disgust, because I could see GG was going to blackmail me and molest me as he pleased. And Rao, my father in law was going to fuck me as he pleased over the next week. Not to mention my husband, who was also eager to get his dick into me now that my virgin barrier was gone.

Phoenix20
Phoenix20
195 Followers