Meeting Future Father in Law Ch. 02

Story Info
Young Indian virgin is molested by father in law and uncle.
2.2k words
4.45
17.8k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 12/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoenix20
Phoenix20
200 Followers

All the characters in the story are above 18 and this story is meant for mature audiences

(This is the Part - 2 story of a young Indian virgin who is molested by her future father in law.)

It had been 6 months since my humiliating molestation and then the lavish wedding.

Me and my husband Uday had been living with his father uncle Rao and his mom i.e. my in-laws as it was the custom. Uday was not a bad person just weak and too much in fear of his dad. Everyone had to obey Rao at all times and everyone did.

And both of my in-laws had this annoying habit of constantly and frankly passing comments and controlling all aspects of both our lives. Everyday breakfast was usually filled with conversations surrounding me and Uday. Today was no different.

My mom in law started the charge, "Uday, it has been 6 months, why is there no good news? Is there any problem? Are you having sex or not?"

I blushed hotly as both Rao and his wife looked at me and Uday for an answer.

We did have an embarrassing problem and I had begged Uday to not discuss it with his parents. But it had been so long, the pressure got to him today and he answered haltingly, "There is infact a problem mom, I actually need your help, We have not been able to um actually fully have sex because, Madhu's barrier is too strong, I have just not been able to break it and penetrate her. I have tried everything."

By now Uday was almost in tears as he expected a rebuke from his parents. But for once uncle Rao nodded with some empathy even though my mom in law looked irritated and baffled. I blushed even more when I remembered that, Rao must remember our first meeting where he had tested my barrier.

Mom in law spoke, "oh, we have wasted so much time. We can ask Uncle GG to take a look asap. I know me, you and Madhu are set to fly to London today, but as soon as we return next month, we should get this sorted."

Uncle Rao coughed softly and as he wiped his mouth with a napkin, said "let us not waste any more time. You two go ahead to London, it's an important business deal. I will be here anyway and I will take Madhu to GG and get this thing sorted."

Uncle GG is my mom in law's creepy brother, who was a doctor. He was no gyno but a skin specialist. So i couldn't understand how he could help. Moreover, he was a creep who hugged me and kept touching and squeezing my boobs whenever we met at family gatherings.

"My mom could take me to a gyno" i suggested hesitantly.

My mom in law looked at me in anger and disgust, "we can not risk this kind of information getting out and affecting Uday's reputation. Please don't make stupid suggestions." That shut me up, so instead of going on a trip to London with my husband, i got ready to go to meet GG with my father in law and the driver took us to his clinic.

GG was clearly in a very upbeat mood "Hello Rao, Hi Madhu, welcome welcome. Let us check out this little problem now, Madhu, please go into the bathroom, remove your clothes, and wear this gown." He said as he handed me a short sleeveless gown with buttons in the front.

I went into the bathroom and was horrified to find that it was too small to even close fully and i had to keep it together with my hands to cover myself and it barely covered my pussy.

I walked out hesitantly and Rao and GG grinned at each other at the sight of me struggling in the revealing gown.

GG asked me to lie down on the exam table and keep my hands relaxed by my side.as i did that, my gown fully opened, revealing my creamy breasts and hairy pussy. Both the men stood on the either side as i lay there exposed and embarrassed.

GG started to slowly caress my hand "So Madhu, Rao tells me, your barrier is too strong and Uday can't break it? You poor girl, you must be in so much pain. Let uncle GG help you." By now his hands were on my upper arm and his knuckles grazed against the sides of my breasts. "But, first tell me, are you spending enough time in foreplay? Are you getting aroused and wet?"

I was red with embarrassment "yes uncle GG"

"Now tell me what Uday is doing to arouse you. I will do exactly that, and let us see if your pussy gets wet and helps with penetration."

I resigned myself to further humiliation.

"He plays with my boobs."

Uncle GG nodded "just let me adjust your position a little bit so that everything is comfortable, yes, slide down until your pussy is right by the edge. Now open your legs and let me stand between them and reach your boobs."

Clearly he was enjoying this, GG stood between my legs, his erection bulging in his pants and reached out both his hands to play with my boobs. He kneaded the breasts quite roughly and pinched my nipples painfully. I moaned in pain and instinctively tried to push away his hands and close my legs. But my father in law Rao's stern command to co-operate made me give up and just lie back as this creep molested me.

"So, Madhu, you have quite gorgeous dark pink nipples. Does Uday suck on them?" I nodded.

GG bent over in delight and started to noisily suck on my nipples. He kept alternating between breasts. He nibbled with his teeth and also bit my boobs, as his hands moved down below my hips and started kneading them. I turned my head to the side and could see that my father in law also had a huge bulge in his pants clearly aroused.

As GG continued to molest, in spite of my disgust my body responded. My nipples became rock hard and I could feel the wet juices seeping out of my pussy. When GG felt my wetness against his pants, he gave a satisfied grin and stood back.

"So, you are getting properly aroused." He moved his fingers through my curly and soft pussy hair. "Aah, such lush and healthy pubic hair." Then he stroked and pressed my inner thighs with one hand as he inserted a couple of fingers inside "ooh so wet and so tight, Uday is a lucky man. I am so jealous of him." He took out the fingers dripping with pussy juice and smelled them, and as i looked on in disgust, licked the juice off his fingers "her pussy looks healthy, smells and tastes clean and fresh."

"But, you are right, she is definitely very tight and her barrier is very hard. We need to get it surgically opened by a gyno, then i can give her a dildo to practise and loosen up that tightness."

Rao shook his head " I don't want to involve anyone else. If rumour gets out that Uday has a soft dick, it will be very bad for our family and business. Is there no other way?"

GG had a thoughtful expression "If someone could fuck her hard, and she could bear the pain, we can try it."

I was horrified at his suggestion but my father in law seemed to like this suggestion "I think I can do it, provided she cooperates."

"I can help you with that, remove your pants and get ready." Now GG moved to stand by the side and Rao wearing only his shirt, stroking his hard and long dick stood between my legs."

GG spoke, "Now Madhu, it is going to be very painful. So, i am going to move your hands above your head and tie them here. To avoid any jerky movements. Rao, you can begin."

I lay there helpless and ashamed, my legs dangling from the edge of the table and hands tied above. My father in law moved closer, gripped my waist with one hand and started to rub the head of his penis on my pussy.

Uday did have a small dick and was very inexperienced. In contrast, his dad Rao had a thick hard head and as it slipped inside, I couldn't help moaning in pleasure. As his thrusts became faster and rougher my moans got louder and my hips also started to press up.

Rao spoke "I am going to go all in now." GG nodded "yes, and already dear Madhu is moaning so much, I am just going to cover her mouth so that her scream does not alarm others outside."

I started to feel my father in law's dick push roughly against my barrier and felt the sharp pain of the tear, before I could scream out, GG bent down, covered my tender lips with smelly thick ones and roughly inserted his vile tasting tongue deep inside my mouth. I gagged on the taste and tried to move away, but my hands were firmly tied and my father in law was firmly gripping my thighs as he thrust in and out violently and broke my barrier.

I tried to bite GGs lips, but he took it as encouragement and started to suck on and bite my lips as he roughly kneaded my breasts. Rao was breathing loudly as he kept ramming into me, shaking the table and jerking my body.

By now my whole pussy was hurting like it was on fire. And my legs felt weak. My breasts were hurting with GGs rough handling. But Rao kept up the pace and little by little I could feel my pussy adjusting to his size. Soon the pain faded and replaced by waves of pleasure as my father in law's hard dick pounded into my wet pussy. The tingling sensations started at my pussy and slowly spread to inner thighs and toes. I was moaning in pleasure against GG's mouth and arched my back and started to eagerly move my hips to match Rao's furious pace. Now even GG's mauling of my breasts started to feel good. And soon my hips bucked and I felt wave after wave of my first orgasm all over my body and slumped back, drained at the sensation even as Rao continued to fuck me.

Rao's breath got erratic and GG also sensed that he was about to cum, he left my lips and finally moved away. I expected Rao to pull out, but to my horror, he thrust in deeper as he spilled his hot seed inside me. I tried to move my hips away, but Rao put his hands below my ass and lifted my ass so that his seed did not seep out.

Finally the combination of shock and pain and humiliation and the pleasure was too much and I passed out.

When I came to, my vision felt out of focus and I could still feel my body shaking and my pussy still being pounded. When my vision cleared, it was not my father in law but GG fucking me furiously. He had thankfully untied my hands but they were still numb and a little stiff.

I closed my eyes, grit my teeth, and waited for the vile old man to finish. Again to my disgust, I felt my body responding and my hips pressing up eagerly to receive his dick.

And finally when he pulled out, I relaxed. But GG was not done, he arranged my both legs over his shoulder so that my ass slid down the table edge and was hanging in the air. To my horror, GG started to insert his penis into my asshole. He was not overly large, but my asshole was so tight, it hurt like hell and I screamed out loud and flailed around as I was too traumatised to move.

GG was enjoying himself as he finally buried himself in my tight ass and started moving to and fro, and he moaned loudly in pleasure. To my shame my body also started to respond by my nipples becoming hard once again and I started to feel the familiar pleasurable sensation along my inner thighs. But before I could cum, GG was done, I could feel his hot seed filling my asshole and seeping out.

Uncle Rao who had stepped out to take a call, walked inside. Before he could see what was happening, GG moved away, turned aside and zipped up himself.

I was still lying on the table with my boobs and pussy exposed. My waist and thighs still felt very weak. I sat up and looked down. My pussy and inner thighs were smeared with blood and cum. I felt dirty and humiliated. I slid down from the table, and walked shakily to the bathroom where I cleaned myself with the gown and wore my dress.

When I walked back into the room unsteadily, GG immediately walked to me "poor poor Madhu, you are so tired. Let me help you." He steadied me by holding me by my waist and pressing himself to my side.

As my father in law stood up and we were about to leave, GG remembered something and handed me a package, "Here is a dildo, try it, it will help you loosen that tight tight pussy."

I was too weak to even feel anything at this inappropriate suggestion and meekly took the package thankful that the ordeal was finally over.

Phoenix20
Phoenix20
200 Followers