Meeting Her

Story Info
The first time meeting her was amazing.
1k words
4.27
5.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brix23
Brix23
1 Followers

It was just another boring day spent cleaning the house. I sat down to take a break and found myself swiping through dating sites. As soon as I seen her picture pop up, I froze and knew I had to get to know her. I sent her a message and see what she was looking for. I finished cleaning, and fixed something to eat, when my phone lit up. It was Cecilia. "I'm just looking for friends, I'm married but getting a divorce," I felt an ache in my heart, but decided to go with it and see what happened anyways, so I replied "Cool, maybe we can be friends."

That was the start of a crazy beginning. Her marriage was in trouble, and I was the shoulder that was there when she needed to talk. Her and her wife divorced. A few months later, I decided to tell her that I had fallen for her and much to my surprise she felt the same way. We decided to meet one day.

For the first time in forever I was actually a little nervous meeting someone. I wore jeans, a red plaid shirt, boots, and had my hair up. I walked up to her door, flowers in hand, took a breath and knocked. She opened the door and my heart stopped. There she stood in a pale pink sundress with her blonde hair lightly curled.

"Wow! You are even more beautiful in person." I heard myself saying.

"Thank you," she blushed, I handed her the flowers, she put them in water and we left.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"You'll see," I said as I reached to grab her hand.

We spent the drive talking about anything and everything. It wasn't too long of a drive, about an hour. Our first stop was a steakhouse. I knew it was her favorite. We went in, ate and talked some more.

"I don't want this evening to end," Cecilia said as we walked out.

"Don't worry, it's not over yet," I said giving her a wink as I opened the car door for her. She slid in the car, I shut the door. As we drove we continued talking and listening to music. It wasn't long until I pulled off the road to an overlook of the lake. I got out and went over to her side and opened her door. I then got a blanket out of the back and laid it out on the ground and we sat on it watching the boats and people out on the lake.

As the sun began to set, I decided to make a move. I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me. She felt so good to hold by my side. I moved her hair out of the way and kissed her cheek. She looked over at me and smiled, and I grabbed her face and kissed her beautiful lips hard and deep. She moaned just from the kiss. I pulled away, leaving her breathless.

"Why'd you stop," she asked.

"Oh, you want me to keep going?" I responded, she nodded her head.

I kissed her again, this time more tenderly. I felt her grabbing my hand and trying to slide it up her leg. I moved my hand out from underneath hers and helped her to lay back. I kissed down her neck, across her shoulders, while my hand found its way to her breasts and caressed them over her dress. I pulled the shoulder straps down off her arms and pulled her dress down to expose her breasts.

"Mmmm, you have such beautiful tits. I want them in my mouth." I said kissing my way down to her breasts. I sucked one nipple into my mouth and squeezed and pulled on the other one, switching between the two of them every few minutes. She was moaning so that only I could hear.

"I bet that pussy is already wet and wanting my touch," I said.

"Yes, please play with my pussy and finger me, please," she begged.

I reach down and slid my hand underneath her dress, slowly inching my way up to her soaking wet pussy. I teased her through her panties, putting just enough pressure to lightly touch her clit threw them. She started arching her back trying to get me to touch her harder. I took my finger and moved her panties to the side, slowly rubbing up and down her pussy. I squeezed her pussy lips between my fingers, then rubbed her clit in small circles, all while my mouth was still sucking on her nipples.

I slowly eased one finger into her pussy, pumping in and out slowly at first. As I got faster I used more pressure with my hand hitting against her clit. She was so close to cumming. I slowed down making sure she knew who was in charge.

"I want to cum. Please let me cum," she was begging.

"Not yet my dear."

I slid down her body, pulled her panties off, and put my head between her knees looking up at her. I kept my finger moving in circles on her clit. I kissed my way up her inner thighs taking in her anticipation of wanting me to devour her. Finally I was getting to eat her pussy for my dessert. I was kissing her pussy lips and sucking on her clit. I pushed my tongue inside of her pussy and started fucking her with my tongue as fast and as hard as I could, while my nose was grinding against her clit. I knew she was ready to explode.

"Cum for me my darling," I said.

I went back to tongue fucking her as she rode out her orgasm. When she finished, I cleaned her up with my tongue, crawled back up her, and kissed her hard on the lips again.

"That was amazing," she exclaimed, "the best orgasm I have ever had."

"That's just the beginning of many you'll have with me, my darling."

We laid there and finished watching the sunset. She laid with her head on my shoulder and my arm around her. When the sun finally set, we got up and left. I dropped her off at her house around 10:00pm. I hadn't been gone 10 minutes when she texted me "Thanks for tonight. I owe you(;". I smiled and went home, thinking about what our next time together would bring.

Brix23
Brix23
1 Followers