Meeting in the meadow

Story Info
I ended up with his cum in my beard after fucking them both.
2.3k words
4.39
3.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I usually write gay stories, but when David asked me if I could write a story of me fucking his wife, I gave it a try. Of course without neglecting my preference for gay sex. Many thanks again to Lit Editor A13579, for turning my Dunglish into proper English.)

Like every day, around sunset I walked to the edge of our property, hoping to spot some wildlife. When we bought the land, 5 years ago, it was just a meadow, surrounded by other meadows, but we planted hundreds of trees and bushes and turned our meadow into a lush oasis. Many birds, lizards and snakes already found their way to our garden. Bigger animals, like wild boars and deer, prefer to stay in the forest at a few hundred meters distance, But when the sun rises or sets, and most people hide in their houses, the animals feel confident enough to look for food just beyond the protection that the forest gives them. Those are the times that I can observe them.

That day I was on my way to the small raised terrace where I usually sit down with my binoculars. Because I was in view of the neighbor farmers there, I had wrapped a lungi around my waist. While I walked the narrow path through the bamboo and the bananas, I saw an unusual movement in the forest edge. I pointed my binoculars at the spot where I saw the movement. It took me a few seconds to realize that I wasn't looking at a deer or boar, or any other wild animal. What I saw was a beautiful woman, about to leave the forest and step into the meadow. She wore a short dress, most probably made of thin fabric. The dark background of the forest prevented me from seeing her very clearly.

She walked on and the moment the sunlight caught her, I could see her dress was not just thin, but it was made of see-through material. I immediately felt that something was growing in my lungi. I felt really silly, but simply could not prevent my cute dangling cock from turning into a hard rod. I was still hidden behind the big banana leaves, so I dropped my lungi to be more comfortable.

The woman crossed the meadow in my direction. The light that was now backlighting her gave me a full view through her dress to her gorgeous body. Breathless, I was watching her, my binoculars in one hand, my fully erected cock in the other.

Out of the corner of my eye I suddenly saw something else moving. I had been so focused on the woman that I forgot everything else. When I lowered the binoculars for a moment, I saw that a man had emerged from the woods behind her. He was wearing shorts and a T-shirt. And he had something covering his face. I brought the binoculars to my eyes again and saw that it was a camera with a large telephoto lens. So he probably also came to spot wildlife. But he had his camera pointed at me! When he saw me looking at him he quickly waved to me.

I hastil put the lungi back around my waist and pretended that I was not interested in the woman, but was only looking for wildlife. The couple was still walking in my direction, and I decided to walk onto the raised platform and look for animals from there. A few minutes later they arrived at the bottom of the stairs.

"It looks like you have a great place there to watch wildlife. Do you mind if we come up to take a look too?"

"Not at all, please, you're welcome to enjoy the view."

"Hi, I'm Frank," I introduced myself when they entered the terrace. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Joanna."

"And I am David."

We shook hands and I pointed them where they were most likely to see deer and boar. They were lucky because a few soon showed up. Joanna watched them through their binoculars, while David was taking pictures. Meanwhile, my eyes were no longer drawn solely by the beautiful Joanna, but it was also increasingly difficult to take my eyes off David. He was a well-formed man, strong but not overly muscular, and with a friendly face and an attractive appearance.

"You guys seemed to walk here on purpose," I said. "Did you already know this place? I don't think you're from around here. I certainly don't remember seeing you before. And, sorry David, to be honest, I often forget the people I met, but I think I certainly would have remembered Joanna."

"I don't blame you for that," David laughed. "But you're right. We're on holiday here now and yesterday we were exploring the forest for deer when we spotted a bird we had not seen before. It flew over the meadow and landed in a tree just next to your platform. We were focused on the bird, so we did not pay specific attention to it. But when I was editing the photos this morning, I noticed it."

Joanna took over the conversation: "I was very excited when I saw the photo of the bird. It turned out to be an Indian Roller; very colorful and the first time I ever saw it. Then I took a better look at your terrace and got even more excited. It was obvious that you were not aware of the fact you were being photographed."

My thoughts went back to the day before, and I suddenly remembered I had not done any wildlife watching at all, because I got involved in a hot chat on Literotica. A guy wrote me that he liked my stories and asked if I could write one about a meeting with him and his beautiful wife. I've never been into things like wife sharing, so I told him that would be difficult for me. But the story idea had excited me nonetheless, and during the chat I had dropped my lungi and played a bit with my erect cock.

Joanna continued: "When I saw that I thought that you might be the man who can make a wish that I have had for a long time come true."

"I am very honored", I replied. "And what is that wish?"

"Well,.....", she hesitated a while, ".... I would like to see David get fucked by a big cock."

I had to let her request sink in for a moment. There was no doubt that I would happily fuck that man. But Joanna also touched me, so I would like to involve her. I decided to try to spice it up a bit.

"That's a brave request. If I decline it will be quite awkward for you."

A naughty smile appeared on Joanne's face. "I don't think you're going to turn down my request."

"And why wouldn't I, do you think?"

"Well, of course I have that photo from yesterday, of you playing with your stiff cock, but also one from just now, when you were watching us with your rod in your hand."

They clearly didn't know how many of those photos of me were already online. But I found it super exciting to play their game.

"How can I be sure that you will delete those photos after I have complied with your request?"

"You have my word," Joanna smiled, "but you have no choice."

David had heard it all from a distance. I had no idea if he wanted it himself or if it was just Joanna's plan. At least he didn't object.

I decided to take the initiative, untied my lungi and let it fall to the floor. If I had wanted to pretend that the whole situation didn't arouse me, that would have become impossible now. My cock was already starting to build up quite a bit.

"David, get naked, too!" I ordered.

David did as I told him and when he pulled down his pants it was immediately clear that he had no objections whatsoever to what awaited him. I beckoned him closer and pulled his naked body against mine. His back covered my stomach, my now stiff cock touching his ass crack. I wrapped my arms around him and caressed his chest and stomach. Slowly my hands moved down until they tangled in his pubic hair. Every now and then they briefly touched his cock, after which a shudder ran through his body.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Joanna had also undressed. She caressed her own body while she stood looking at us. And wow, she was even more beautiful than I thought. What did I have to do to get my cock in her instead of in David? Or maybe I could do both....?

I led David to the table on the patio and pushed him forward so that his chest was resting on the table top and his buttocks were sticking out invitingly. Then I collected quite a bit of spit in my mouth. I stuck a few fingers between his buttocks and dropped a large dollop of spit on them. As I spread it over his hole he moaned softly and pushed his ass back.

I pointed the tip of my cock at David's hole and pushed gently. He rolled his ass longingly. I pushed further carefully. It was quite tight. I wondered if there had ever been a cock in this place before. Slowly I pushed further until my cock had completely disappeared into his ass. I held him still for a while so David could get used to the feeling. Then I pulled back, again very slowly, until I almost popped out of him. I waited a moment again before I started pushing. I felt him relax more and more, after which I could increase the speed a bit, until after a few minutes I was fucking him hard.

It was an insanely heavenly feeling and I had trouble not cumming violently straight away. But I also had my sights set on Joanna, and the moment had come to involve her. I pulled my cock all the way out of David, turned him around and started sucking him. I motioned for Joanna to come too, but she didn't respond. I let go of David's cock and asked why she wasn't coming.

"The deal was that you would fuck David."

"I did that, didn't I?"

"Yes, but you weren't ready yet."

"I want to fuck you too."

"That's not what I came for. You just have to do what I want. Think of the photos."

Of course I thought about the photos. But I thought of something else and asked Joanna to see what was hanging from the eaves behind her. She turned around and after a moment of searching she saw the small video camera. The flashing LED made it clear that the camera was on.

"I think we're tied now," I said.

"Okay, you win," Joanna replied. "What do you want me to do?"

"Just switch places with David."

She didn't object. I was almost certain that the image of David being fucked by me had turned her on enough that she really had no objection.

She lay on her back on the table and I pushed my rock hard cock all the way into her in one motion. In the meantime, I rubbed her clit with one finger and with my other hand I caressed her breasts. While David watched, still with a huge hard-on, Joanna writhed and moaned on the table. I would have liked to continue for hours, but after the massage through David's fuck hole, Joanna's wild movements quickly became too much. A heavenly feeling rose up, my breath caught, I froze, moaned, screamed and shot the full load into her.

After we had finished panting, I invited David back to sit on the table. "Now it's your turn for some pleasure," I laughed.

I sank to my knees and took his cock between my lips. I played with the spot just below his cock-head with my tongue. He moaned softly. I slowly increased the pressure of my lips. I pushed and pulled a little bit up and down with my head. David jerked every time I moved over his cockhead. After a few times I suddenly pushed my head forward, so that his entire shaft disappeared into my mouth. I pulled out and pushed again, repeating it over and over, fucking his cock with my mouth. He moaned and groaned, started moving more and more wildly and with a loud groan he shot his first load of cum into my mouth. He shook his hips so hard that his cock popped out of my mouth and a second and third shot of warm juices landed on my face and chest.

Joanna had been watching us all the time. I walked towards her. "Actually, this is yours," I said, "do you want it?"

"Oh, yes, please." she moaned.

I pressed my mouth to hers and let David's cum flow into her. When I withdrew my head, traces of his cum remained on her face.

"Now please make a nice blend of David's and my cum."

Joanna sank to her knees and took my hardening cock in her hands. She didn't hesitate and opened her lips to take him into her mouth. She grabbed my buttocks and pulled them towards her. My balls hit her chin. With fierce movements she started to pump my shaft empty. It only took a few minutes until I emptied myself into her for the second time.

While the three of us were sitting naked for a while after enjoying our little sex party, Joanna suddenly started laughing. I asked her what was so nice.

"There are no pictures of you at all. I just wanted to see David gets fucked. And I felt like having sex with someone else once, in front of David."

"Then I'm glad you pretended those photos were there," I said. "I found that idea of being forced to say words incredibly exciting."

"Can we come and see wildlife again tomorrow," Joanna asked.

"Of course. Always welcome."