Meeting Miss Camila Pt. 02

Story Info
Miss Camila teaches me my place.
1.2k words
4.36
19.6k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutAlexR
SlutAlexR
209 Followers

Note: There will always be a capital letter when referring to Her. As for myself, i prefer to use lowercase. Thanks for understanding.

***

So here i was, in apartment 223, naked, wearing Her collar. Last night, i had officially become Miss Camila's property. This was not a joke. It wasn't role play either. i had signed an official contract, and i was Her property. Her pet. Her's to do whatever She wanted with.

i'll be completely honest. i was nervous. i didn't know what to expect. Would i really be able to live this through? Would She get bored with me and just let me go? i didn't want to. i wanted to please Her. i didn't want Her to regret Her decision to take me in.

The night before, Miss Camila had me beg to please Her. i was on my knees, leashed, in front of Her as She undressed. In front of me was the most beautiful Woman i had ever seen. Her curved body was perfect. Her eyes were beautiful. Her full lips made my cock so hard. As She approached me, Her smell made me go crazy. i wanted to please Her so much. i knew i was exactly where i should be. On my knees, in front of Her, ready to worship my new Owner.

"What a perfect little bitch you are, baby. Tomorrow, i will make a few important changes to that body. I will make sure there is no hair on My new toy. I will also make sure you have a good selection of girlie clothes, for those nights when I want to share you with real men. We will visit the tattoo shop, so we can make this thing official. I can already picture the Owned by Miss Camila tattoo on that beautiful skin of yours. Hmmmm sweetheart. This will be perfect."

She started caressing my hair, Her body closer to me. She then started pressing Her pussy against my face. With Her hands on the sides of my head, She guided my mouth directly onto Her beautiful pussy, and buried my face deep. i could hardly breath, but i was so hard. She then let go of my head, pulled on the leash and guided me towards the bed. Miss Camila laid on Her back, on the edge of the bed.

"Please Your owner, little slut. You know what to do. You will do this many times in a day, from now on, little one." And she pulled hard on the leash, chocking me a little.

i crawled to get closer, and started kissing Her inner thighs. i could hear Her moaning already. As she parted her legs, She pushed my face deeper. i pushed my tongue in Her already wet pussy.

"Hmmm baby. Keep going little slut. Hmmm more. Mistress wants to cum on that beautiful face." i was so horny. i would've done anything to please Her. i kept eating Her pussy until Her body tensed up. She was trembling.

"Hmmm yes slut. I own you baby. You're mine forever. Make Your Mistress cum sweetheart."

And she came. She moaned loudly. i didn't know if She always had big orgasms like that, but this made me so fucking hot. i had my tongue deep in Her pussy, playing with Her clit. Until Her breathing slowed down, and She gently pushed my head away from Her wet pussy.

"Bend over against the bed", She commanded me.

"Yes Miss", i said.

i moved into position and She started spanking me so hard.

"You will not speak, bitch! You're not ready to speak. I will decide when you can speak, is that clear?" i nodded, with tears in my eyes. She continued spanking my ass. In total, i figure She must have hit me at least 50 times. i then heard Her walk away. She was getting something. She came back in my direction. i was still bent over the bed. She started pouring something on my ass. i was anxious. i didn't know what She was about to do. i felt Her get behind me.

"Tell me what you are!"

i hesitated.

"i'm Your property, Miss Camila."

"Yes, that's correct. But you're also a slut, a bitch. Say it!"

"i'm a slut, Miss Camila. i'm a bitch as well."

"Good girl."

i felt something against my butt. She parted my cheeks. And then... the pain.

"Sluts get fucked, sweetie. No mercy for little bitches like you. This is an 8 inch black cock. you will soon get real cocks in you, cocks that will be much bigger than this one. Now beg for it."

i was so confused. One minute i was pleasuring Her, the next She wanted to fuck me?

"Beg for cock, whore!"

"Please Miss Camila, please fuck my virgin ass. i beg You."

"This is not an ass. It's a pussy. Ask again!"

"Miss Camila, please, i beg You, please fuck my virgin pussy."

And that's when She rammed it hard in me. i really don't know if all of the cock was in my ass... my pussy i mean, but the pain was cruel! But in a weird way, i loved it! And i wanted more. i started moaning.

"That's right baby. Moan for cock. Moan hard and loud. Beg for more. And stroke that little cock of yours while you get fucked hard by this black cock!"

"Please Miss, please i want more. Harder Miss. i beg You!" At that time, i knew i would cum soon. But i was afraid to cum without Her telling me too.

"Stop stroking! You're not allowed to cum." And She kept fucking me hard and deep.

She had been fucking me for about 10 minutes. i wasn't touching my cock, but i could feel an orgasm coming. There was no way i could control this. i was breathing harder. i was moaning like a bitch. And i came. And came. And came. All over myself and the edge of the bed.

She pulled out of me.

"Oh what a bad slut you are!", She said. "I will need to spank you again, little whore. But first you need to clean your mess. Eat it all! Now!" And She pushed my face in my own mess. i ate almost all of it; my face was covered in cum.

She then yanked on the leash, and led me to bathroom.

"Lay down in the tub."

She got in. Still standing, She positioned Her body over me. i looked up. She was smirking. Her pussy was directly over my face. That's when i saw a stream of yellow liquid come out.

"My nectar is a reward, sweetie. You did good. Swallow it, baby." So i did. i swallowed most of it.

"Good girl, i'm proud of you. That was a good first night!" She stepped out of the tub and started to run a bath.

"I think you deserve a nice warm bubbly bath, sweetheart. Try to relax a little bit. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow." She kissed me on the forehead and walked towards the shower.

Before getting in the shower, She looked in my direction and smiled.

"I love you already, little one."

**

About the author: I have a girlfriend - who lives with me. But my stories represent things that I desire, for real! As you may have guessed, important changes might be in store for this submissive male from the Great White North! ;)

SlutAlexR
SlutAlexR
209 Followers