Meeting Mistress for the First Time

Story Info
First time meeting Mistress.
2.8k words
3.94
4.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bic255
bic255
3 Followers

It was 3:55 pm and my flight just touched down at Will Rogers Airport. I was ready to get off the plane and start my new adventure. My heart could not stop pounding; my erection must have been overly obvious to anyone that glances down. I didn't care. I don't know anybody in this state other than Mistress and she's all I care about. That's all I can think about. Hell, that is the only reason I took this plane trip and took the jump. I am finally going to let go and explore my deepest fantasies once and for all.

As I made my way through the terminal, I wondered how I will be greeted. You see, Mistress has a very wicked sense of humor. She is very charming and smart, but also playful and ornery. So I am a little nervous for that surprise. But that was not the case today. My eyes lay upon her for the first time in the flesh as I am descending down the escalator. I see that beautiful brunette hair and the smile that is just makes her whole face light up. She is more gorgeous in person than what I've seen in photos and Facetime calls.

There is no embarrassing sign or dog collar on a leash waiting for me, nothing like that. Just a pretty girl with an enchanting smile, she looks me in the eyes and says, "My little slut, it's so good to finally see you in person. Follow me; I have a lot planned for you."

I follow right behind her without hesitation. Do I care if any of these people heard what she called me? I don't care; I am here for her. She leads me to the elevators that will take us to the parking garage. As we wait for the elevator, we make small talk, as a normal couple would.

"The flight was fine, uneventful and went by fast." However, once inside the elevator alone, she grabbed the middle of my shirt. It spooked me, but I quickly recognized where this was going and played along. Instantly, my face was pulled to hers and she asked me in a very stern and straight forward way,

"Are you going to behave, my slut? Do exactly what I say and obey, no questions asked?"

"Mistress, absolutely. That is why I am here," I replied.

"Good slut," she said as she kissed me passionately and bit my upper lip... hard. "You have no idea how good it feels, knowing I am going to break you," she said as the elevator doors opened and we came to our floor in the parking garage.

By the time we make it through the airport and to her car, it's about twenty past the hour. Mistress opens her trunk and tells me to put my two bags in there. I obey and get in her car. "Slut, what hotel did you book us at?" she asks. "It's the downtown Sheraton Mistress. I booked it because it was central to everything," I replied.

"Good, we will make our way to the hotel but first I have a surprise for you," She told me. "When you see the clock strike 4:20, you can open the glove box and spark the treat I have for you." Oh my goodness, I think I am falling for this girl. She knows the way to my heart and not to mention my dick has been hard since I got off the plane. "Before you toke that, you should know that it is sealed with the very sweetest nectar you will ever taste." Oh my god, did she just tell me what I think she said? I opened the glove box to find a purple lighter and a pristine rolled joint. "I woke up horny this morning and rubbed myself until I came. As soon as I was wet and sloppy, I rolled up a surprise joint for you. However, instead of licking the edge to seal it; I moistened my fingers with my pussy juice and sealed your joint with my pure cum." Oh my fucking god, she has me, I am hers forever. That was the sweetest joint I've ever tasted. We enjoy our 4:20 joint and continue the drive to downtown.

About 20 minutes into our drive, we pull off into a strip mall. I asked what was going on and Mistress replied with, "Today is full of surprises." Oh my god, I've been on the ground for less than an hour, how much better can this get?

She parks and we get out of the car. She walks over to the door of one of those Asian nail salons. However, she doesn't go in; she waits for me to figure out I shall open all doors for this princess for now on. As I open the door, she walks in and tells them we need two pedicures. The petite Vietnamese woman leads us both over to two pedicure chairs. She tells Mistress to pick out any color she wants and she joins me at the chairs. We sit down and start a pampering process. "Mistress, thank you, this is such a nice surprise."

Her reply was, "Good. I wanted you to be nice and high for this, enjoy being pampered with me. Besides, you're paying for it."

I am happy to pay for our little surprise pedicure treat. I love having my feet rubbed and cleaned up. But that's where it's always stopped. I noticed Mistress leaned over and was talking to her girl, they were both giggling. She was telling her she thinks the color she picked out would look better on me.

"Mistress, if she puts that color on my toenails I may end up cuming in my pants right here."

"Well, you best not do that, as I will make you lick it clean in front of all these women in here right now." I was able to hold myself together and my girl finished painting my toes a bright neon purple. It is defiantly a feminine purple. Fuck, it looks gay. Well at least we are done....or so I thought. Now I am instructed to sit next to her while she gets a manicure. Of course, another surprise, guess who is now getting his first every manicure. I beg her not to paint my fingernails purple, but it didn't matter. She was having fun and I can see she wants to feminize me. I must admit, I kind of like it. Actually I really like it, I'm super hard right now and she knows it.

After the nail salon we continue the drive but this time into an actual mall. I can only imagine what is in store for me in here. This time, we walk right up to a Victoria's Secret. She stops and sits on a bench outside the store. I am instructed to go into the store and purchase a pair of panties and a matching bra for myself and come back to her. She knows this is going to be fucking awkward, and the snobby cunts that work in that place are going to be watching with judgmental eyes. But that's what she wants, so that's what she will get. My Mistress wants me to feel the humiliation. She wants me to feel the embarrassment of buying panties from stuck up bitches. I picked out a purple set. I am starting to like this.

I make my purchase with cash as to not leave a paper trail. However, when handing over the cash, the clerk notices my freshly painted nails and she smiles. She knows what I am about to do and I am probably not the first she has dealt with like this, today.

We leave the mall and continue our journey towards the hotel. This time, before we get there, she pulls off to an "Adam & Eve" store. Oh shit, it keeps getting better. I mean, I know I am about to drop some money right now, but I'm going to love it.

We go in and I feel like a kid in a candy store. The first thing mistress finds is a crop and she slaps me with it. "This will work for now," she says as I get one my fast slap across the ass. "Go, pick out your toys for the evening. I have things planned, but this is your chance to get anything YOU want to play with. I am a very generous Mistress and after I am satisfied, I will make sure you are also pleasured. Any items you pick out, must be in your color."

I make my way around the store. I find a few things I want to wear and try, but really I am keeping my eyes open for the right anal toys. Then I see it. It is perfect. A beautiful purple butt plug, the kind that you can insert and still walk around. It was small and had a handle instead of a round base. I grabbed one and a bottle of lube near by. I found Mistress browsing the store. At this time, I noticed she had a shopping basket and a few items. I could see one was a "mold a dildo" kit and a pair of hand cuffs, a cock cage, along with some bondage tape. What I didn't know at the time was she had nipple clamps, a blindfold, and, if I was lucky enough, a collar.

Before we checked out, she picked out a pair of panties. I said, "But Mistress, I already have a pair that we just bought at Victoria's Secret." She replied with, "That was more an exercise in making you feel like a slut in public. This is to make you feel like a slut in private. These are the kind of panties that have holes in the crotch for cocks to slide in and out... we may need that." After dropping $267 at the sex shop, I hope we are ready to finally try all this out.

It was just past 6:00 pm as we pull into the hotel. I am instructed to go in and get our room reservation. I do so, and as I come back to the car, I notice it is locked and only the shopping bags are in Mistress' hands.

"But Mistress, what about my bags?"

She replies, "Leave them, slut. You won't need them."

Hearing that, I instantly follow her and take the shopping bags from her.

"Good slut. You are learning quickly."

She waits for me to open the hotel room and she enters first. As soon as the door closes, I am pushed to my knees in front of Mistress' pussy. "This is your Goddess; this is what your serve; this pussy owns your mind, body and soul. Do you agree?"

"Oh, absolutely, Mistress. I am so lucky to serve you."

"Good. Now stand up and let's see what I am working with. Everything off, strip, now!" she said with a stern voice.

"Yes, Mistress."

I carefully undress and lay my clothes down on the dresser. I get to my underwear and hesitate. Mistress notices my hesitation and very strongly commands obedience. "Yes, Mistress, I am sorry," I say as I drop my boxers at once.

"Oh very good. I like the looks of my new cock," she said. "I am going to have fun, using this for my pleasure." She strokes my cock with the ridding crop that was purchased about an hour earlier. Her hand slowly grabs my balls and stimulates my cock. It must be 8 inches and dripping with precum by now. I can barley hold back.

"No, no, no. I can see how badly you want to cum, but not yet, little slut." She strokes my cock and slips on a simple yet tight cock ring. "Here. This is to help you last longer. I am giving this to you because I am nice and kind, but if I order you to not cum, then you better obey. Otherwise, I may not be so nice and kind."

The cock ring slips on my throbbing cock. I don't know if I will be able to fight this off, but with everything I have I will suppress the urges and work to keep from cuming. She leads me into the bathroom by the cock. I gladly follow. Upon entering the bathroom, she says to me, "We are going to mold that cock. I want you to feel your own dick fucking you."

After the molding process is complete, Mistress takes one of the hotel glasses in the bathroom and removes the paper cover. "Here. This is for you. You are going to cum in this glass and lap it up, like a little puppy. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Mistress," I reply. This is, in fact, one of my biggest fantasies. I am so excited it is happening in real life. Mistress jerks me off and grabs a tight hold to my balls. She milks the nut from my balls, and pumps it into the glass and places the paper cover back on the glass.

"Good. Now, let's shave that cock while it's still hard," she says as she sets the glass on the counter. First, it starts with cleaning up and shaving my shaft and balls. That, however, leads to my legs and stomach. Again, I know what she is doing. She is feminizing me, and I am really turned on by it. By the time my legs are nice and smooth, my cock is rock hard again. Mistress grabs my cock and gives it some good tugs. Damn, I am close to cuming again, and she knows it. She pushes me to my knees in the shower. She tilts my head back. "Open up, slut. You are going to drink your nut, and you better not swallow right away! I want to see you swish it around for at least two minutes."

It seems like the longest and hottest two minutes of my life. I can't believe I finally have my own jizz in my mouth and I am loving it. "Good, slut. Now swallow," Mistress tells me. I do it, I swallow the whole load. It was warm and salty, but I loved it. It made me hard all over again.

As soon as my mouth is empty of my own cum, she has me finish showering. "clean up and when you are done, you'll find me on the bed, crawl to me." I do as instructed. I finished showering and drying off. I knew enough to stay naked, plus my bags are still in her car. The only things I could possibly put on are what we purchased today.

On my hands and knees, head down I come crawling out of the bathroom and towards her as she is laying on the bed. She's not naked as she has on leggings but her pussy is exposed and she's rubbing it. I can see the moistness shine as she rolls her fingers over her clit.

"Let's see what the tongue can do, get your face between my legs and don't stop until I've pulled your ears off your head."

Trust me the pleasure is all mine. I've been waiting to taste her and make love to her pussy with my tongue since we started talking. She's always had a very beautiful pussy, but seeing it up close and in person pushes me to the next level. I'm so rock hard right now and she knows it. She is loves playing and teasing. "Ok" she said as she stands up on the bed. "Flip over and lay down" I do as instructed as she slaps my face. SMACK "I just felt like doing that." she says. "Yes Mistress" was my only reply. It was at this time I see her getting in position to sit on my face. She is about to Queen me and I am beyond excited. This is a little bit different from what I was just doing. I was licking and making love to her with my tongue. Now she is ridding my face and using my nose to rub her clit. It's different, not as sensual, more primal. She rides my face and I lick up all her juices that I can. From time to time, I gasped for air, but she never pushed me past the point of no return. As long as she came for me, that's all I wanted. She could have drown me with her juices and I would have died happy. After she came she instructed me to clean my face and prepare for my next step of transformation.

To Be Continued.

bic255
bic255
3 Followers