Meeting Sarah on Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was amazed at how tight this woman's vagina seemed. My cock felt virtually gripped by her even though she was very wet. It wasn't friction, it was a tight, narrow tunnel.

Later, when I remarked about this she offered, "No babies ever came thru there, just visiting cocks, and not too many of them. My husband was somewhat smallish but your fatso fills it up wonderfully."

Anyway, this close-fit felt terrific and she must have felt the same as she really went to town on me. I think she was really fucking me and not the other way around. She was riding my dick for her pleasure and it showed as she projected a joyfulness as we got into it. Sarah chortled and giggled a little as she pumped down on that erection she had captured and was clearly enjoying it.

"Give me that fat cock, mister. Quit messin' around. I want that prick that's in me to make me feel good.", she told me with a playful tone.

I wondered if maybe that fuck-ball was a teaching device. I could even imagine her talking like this when she rode it to pleasure herself.

Even in the darkness I knew she was smiling. It was fun sex! She was having a really good time.

As Sarah and I rocked to a quickening pace, Val coached, "Make him cum in you, Sarah. Let him fill you up with his spunk. You want that."

"Yeah, baby, I want to feel that stuff go into me. I want you to cum in me. Your wife says it's okay", she answered with a growl.

This talk got me to the point of no return as I grunted a release and my partner almost simultaneously exploded in climax. She delivered a long moan of pleasure that was very erotic.

Sarah rolled off on one knee and laid just to the side but it wasn't over for Val as she crawled upon me and stabbed my prick into her sopping cunt. I was still very hard and she wildly fucked me. She was clearly going for her own orgasm now. She was driven; there was a fire in her.

She wanted gratification and she got it with a very vocal climax.

"Yesssss......fuck me........yes......god that feels so good."

She peeled off to my other side and gave a single remark, "Wow!"

In response I answered,"Wow!"

Sarah understood and followed, "Wow!"

I imagined we all had a mischievous smile on our faces though I couldn't tell in the dark.

Remarkably, we all three broke into laughter. That frolic was unusual and worthwhile. We were naughty but there was something we mutually understood. We just met but we were close, hell, we were intimate. We were mature people having fun with sex.

We stayed with Sarah for the remaining three days of our vacation. It was a different kind of B&B experience with the emphasis on the "bed" as I was given sex by both of these women numerous times, traded off so to speak.

We were sexually energized and intimacy seemed natural. Our sexual desires were like-minded and satisfying. It was good sex albeit I needed restoration time between go-arounds.

And it wasn't a group thing as we had done that first night. We slept together but I took each to bed as a single sex partner. They had made an arrangement and it worked. Sarah and Val were not only quite horny but they loved the sharing aspect, sharing a man for pleasure.

My wife illustrated this on Sunday morning when we stirred awake in Sarah's big bed.

"I hear this is supposed to be a Bed & Breakfast so I'm going to the kitchen for some food. You stay here and take care of that pussy, it needs a lot of service", chuckled Val.

Clearly it was a reference which recalled an exchange when we first came to Sarah's place. A funny quip that suited the moment.

How mind-blowing these few days had been. We three liberated adults laughed and giggled as we pleasured our desires. It was carnal and yet very playful, merging sex with a fun state of mind.

Surely the most memorable vacation, ever. Good god, that was some trip to Michigan. Sarah suggested she visit us when the snow flies up there and she's looking for some sun. Maybe some pleasure, too?

12