Meeting Sir Ch. 02

Story Info
The much anticipated continuation.
1.5k words
3.88
3.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part two: this is the continuation of Meeting Sir

Enjoy ;) **all characters are over the age of 18, and consenting**

***********************************************

—four hours after walking out of Jack's office—

2Sweet: -waits impatiently in her dorm for instructions- Are we meeting today? Or next week?

JH68: Little anxious, aren't we, lil? Yes I had intentions on meeting today, but I wanted to make sure my schedule was clear for you.

2Sweet: uhhmmm...for why?

JH68: We have a lot to cover.

Well, that's one way to get my mind reeling. I wonder what we could possibly need to talk about... unless we need to have codes and things ... oohhhhh— maybe we'll be Bonnie and Clyde like without the killing people part...

—another two hours go by—

JH68: penthouse room at the ritz downtown. 7 pm. Under Holman. They're holding your key. Go there and wait in the sitting space, please. Dress and heels would be a lovely touch.

My jaw drops as I try to take in what I was instructed. I jump up and run to my little dorm room closet, grabbing my few decent dresses, and laying them out on the bed with my few pairs of heels. From prior conversation, I know flashy isn't what he's looking for. He wants classy and alluring, not flashy and gaudy. I pull the long dark blue silky dress from my bed, sliding it on—feeling the material caress and mold to my every curve and movement. A modest neckline places to the middle of my chest, thin straps to cross down my back, meeting dress again at the curve of my waist. As it swirls and dances along the floor, I collect simple heels and slide them on quickly. Thank goodness for being required to keep shaven, as I prance to the vanity to begin into make up and curls.

By the time I finish, a simple smoky eye and soft loose curls flow down my back, I hear a knock at the door. Rushing to it heels clicking against the floor, I open to a large suited gentleman with a small grin.

"Hello Miss, I was requested to pick you up and have you on time, so I may be a few minutes early. I hope you don't mind," he muttered with a slight nervousness.

I giggle and tell him it's fine, collecting my few things I need and looping my arm in his, watching him stand up straighter as a smile of pride glows upon his rosy cheeks.

"Yes ma'am, we're off then?" He asks. A small nod and "yes, Sir" as we whisk down the halls to the car he drove in. At the entrance of the dorm, sits a town car running and ready for us to go. He drops me at the Ritz and I followed instructions with getting the key and going to the sitting area in the room. I wasn't there five minutes before Jack walks out of the bedroom and smiles at me as he straightens his tie, helping me up and leading me out the door.

As we enter I watch Him lead her to the stage. She looks up at him with adoring devotion, and his Dominance is tangible by every submissive soul. They turn to face each other, and at his command, she gracefully falls to her knees. Her bum resting on her heels as her thighs spread and her hands fall weightlessly to rest in her lap, palms up. Her chin raises almost defiantly as her eyes stay downcast in submission. His broad square shoulders flex in his suit as his arms cross and rest lightly behind his hips. Then, His armor breaks ever so slightly, as the corner of his mouth curves into a smile of pride to her. My breath catches, as my mind begins to race.

Do Dominant figures feel the same adoration as subs do?

Does He know how she feels?

Does it radiate to her in the same way it radiates from her?

I look up at Sir, biting my lip nervously, wondering if I'm going to be expected to demonstrate anything.

He looks down and smiles softly, leaning and whispering against my ear, "no worries, babygirl. You're just a spectator tonight."

A sigh of relief runs through me as I let him lead me over to a small table with one other couple, His hand at the small of my back is the only thing propelling me further into the room. As I sit I look over to another platform in the room. This one being occupied by two incredibly lovely women, one dressed to the nines in a floor length gown, the other in a matching slip dress. The assumed Mistress circled her pet slowly, dragging the tip of a crop up and down her arms and legs as she went. Her pet looking straight ahead, a small tremble beginning to break over her lean body, as she ran her tongue over her lower lip. This small reaction, going unnoticed by some, did not to her Mistress. A sound smack to the back of her thigh, pulled a gasp out of her that it seemed even she hadn't expected. A quiet chuckle as the Mistress offers her hand, her pet taking it quietly, head down, dismayed. She leads her to the edge of the platform, having her bend over the edge of the prop table. Pulling her dress up around her hips herself, she reaches and grasps the far edge of the table stretching across its smooth lacquered surface. Once again the crop slides along her thighs, leaving only to leave a resounding smack against her ass. Alternating sides and locations, the cringing pet's thighs and bum begin to glow with a warm rosy tint, sending a shiver up my spine. Directing my attentions back over to the Man and his lovely submissive, he silently gives her signals as she moves through her poses and tasks, almost rhythmically as she fluidly bends and melds at His whim.

As I sit and watch, mesmerized by their connection, I feel a heavy hand on my thigh. I don't take notice to it, assuming Sir was in charge of said hand, until it started sliding further up my leg. Squirming away, my attention still taken, a snap pulls me away from the couple. Looking up I see him, suit fitting sharply, the line of his jaw hard and set, his hands in fists at his sides.

Oh fuck... if his hands are..then... who is...

I jerk around and am face to face with a very large Man I don't know, he chuckles and raises his other hand to Jack.

"Hey buddy, long time no see. Good to see you've still got your touch on bringing in the cream of the crop," he drawled slowly as he looked at me, stripping me in his mind.

I scoot closer to Sir, knowing he isn't happy. He lightly loops his hand around my arm, and pulls me up slowly, watching the other Dom grumble and frown.

"Hey man what's the deal you always bring the fresh meat," he growled.

"This ones not for grabs, Bryan, let it go before it becomes more of an issue than it needs to," Jack responded evenly, his tone low and calm. His fingers tightened protectively on my arm, and I wince slightly, touching his hand, so I can be freed and loop my arm into his. I look up at him with a small smile as he turns us and we walk away, heading down a hallway away from the public eye.

When he's taken us far enough the crowd is a low mumble, and no one is in sight, he whips around, causing me to stumble. In a quick fluid motion he grasps my wrists, easily pinning my arms over my head and keeping me from falling. I look up at him with a lost breath. His eyes burning into me as his hot breath against my ear sends a shiver down my spine.

"Why was he touching you?" His voice menacingly low, "I thought we had it covered, no one touches what's mine."

Looking up at him with a raised eyebrow I let out a sarcastic chuckle, "yeah, 'cause I totally asked for that! Where'd you go? I thought it was you!"

He shifts slightly, his left hand grasping both my wrists together, as his right slides down my arm, settling at the base of my neck. His eyes narrow, as he tried to make me apologize, knowing full well he won't get it easily. Fingers flexing against my throat, he leans against me, pinning me tightly to the wall. As a barely audible moan escapes my lips, I slide my leg around his, the skirts of my dress sliding up my leg as I hook my knee over his hip, pulling him into me. Touching my nose to his, I grind our hips together, being rewarded with his sharp intake of breath.

"If you continue, I make no promises on your physical presentation when I'm finished with you," he warned softly against my ear, but I was too far gone.

My fingers flexing, trying for him to release me, pressing forward at his palm, forcing his pressure stronger on my throat as I pull his his hard into mine, I whisper against his jaw, "so I'm Yours, now Sir? That's what you told him out there, so prove it," my soft purrs turning to pants and whimpers, "please make me yours."