Meeting Sissy Bunny Dumb Dumb Ch. 05

Story Info
The sissies search a dump full of diapers.
836 words
4.12
6.6k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was quickly leaning you never get used to the stares. The loud whispers. The non-stop giggling. The comments as people see you for who you are - a stupid sissy clown.

"Oh my fucking god."

"What kind of freak would do that to themselves?"

"I think I recognise him."

"OMG we totally went to school with him! I knew he was a loser, but I didn't think he'd sink this low."

"Ewwww look how full his diaper is!"

"Can we cross the street? I can smell them from here."

"Get a photo! All your followers are gonna get such a kick out of this."

"Smile sissy! You're live on TikTok!"

"Seriously, could you be any more of a fucking loser?"

Now I was back at the dump for the second day in a row, once again sifting through piles of garbage for a little worthless needle. Bunny Dumb Dumb had been put on domme duty. This meant that if I ever took the slightest hint of a break - paused for even a second to wipe the sweat off my brow - bunny dumb dumb was to smack my thigh with the riding crop again and again until I begged forgiveness and promised to stop being such a lazy sissy clownykinns.

Before the mistresses had left with my wife so I could enjoy my second dump day in peace, Melody had explained what was going to happen next. She was off to see a divorce lawyer, with lots of lovely footage of my sissy shenanigans. She giggled and said she was optimistic of a pretty generous settlement.

"Remember that prenup my mother made you sign sissy? Awwww I think you do! My little diaper clown is about to become a pauper! Perhaps you'll have to join the sissy circus?"

Another smack from the crop snapped me out of this miserable reminiscing. I tearfully apologised to Bunny Dumb Dumb and got back to my search.

***

At 12 exactly Bunny Dumb Dumb and I stopped for lunch. Some disgusting grey slop that Bunny Dumb Dumb poured into a trough for us to chow down on. I just got down on my knees and ate my little loser meal, blushing as I filled my diaper. I'd lost all control of my bladder after just two days of intense sissy training. Bunny Dumb Dumb noticed and gave me a supportive little hug. I smiled and kissed them on the cheek. We blushed, then winced as our evil little clit cages strained. At 12:10 exactly lunch was over and I was put back to work.

***

You know all those diapers you like to make all smelly and gross because you're kinky? I've had the pleasure of meeting them all. Because you don't search the dump on your hands and knees in a clown costume in the kink district without getting acquainted with diaper after diaper. I whimpered and started filling mine again, sobbing as it leaked.

We'd arrived at the dump at 9am. It was now almost 5pm and I still couldn't find this cursed needle. I was about as sweaty, stinky, and exhausted as a sissy could be. The sight of my mistresses and soon to be ex-wife arriving filled me with dread.

"Well?" said Mistress Claudia.

"I couldn't find it, Mistress Claudia. Honk honk," I admitted with a curtsey.

"Gosh you two must love the dump," said Mistress Caroline. "You'll be here all week at this rate."

"A week if they're lucky," laughed Mistress Claudia.

"Awwww I was gonna take them celebrating!" said Melody. "After all, mother confirmed I'm getting EVERYTHING in the divorce. You're not a peasant clowny! Isn't that fun?"

"Oh and we sent the footage to your boss to review," said Mistress Caroline. "So bye bye job!"

"B-but where will I live?" I asked. "What will I do?"

"Gosh clowns really are stupid aren't they?" said Mistress Claudia. "You're in the perv district sissy! Use your imagination."

Melody mimed giving a blowjob and they all broke into another giggling fit.

"You're gonna have to get good at that real fast clowny to make those alimony payments."

"Oooh alimony! Doesn't that sound fun? Five thousand a month forever and ever! Only when you've cleared that each month can you worry about silly little things like food and rent, freak."

"Awwww look girls! Tears of a clown!"

"Good thing we used the permanent makeup, huh?"

"Well sissy," said Mistress Caroline. "Didnt I keep my promise? I said you'd never sexually disappoint your wife again. Now you're divorced and safely locked up. Oh, that reminds me."

Mistress Caroline took the key off my precious chastity device and handed it to Melody. Melody rolled her eyes and dropped it down a drain. I cried out as it disappeared.

"Well sissy? What do you say?"

I wiped my silly disrespectful tears away. I turned to Mistress Caroline and gave her my biggest sissy smile and performed my daintiest curtsey "Thank you ever so much, Mistress Caroline! Honk honk!"