Meeting Sissy Bunny Dumb Dumb Ch. 04

Story Info
A sissy donkeyride home to more misery.
1.4k words
4.34
6.4k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/04/2024
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heeehaw!"

The mistresses giggled. "Again!" shouted Mistress Caroline, striking me in the back with her whip.

I cried out, then yelled "Heeeeehawwwww!"

To go with my ridiculous clown outfit, I now sported a pair of donkey ears. And Mistress Claudia had kindly decided to use her eyeliner pen to draw some big donkey buck teeth under my lower lip. The mistresses had decided they deserved a nice stagecoach ride back home. So me and Bunny Dumb Dumb were now their sissy labor donkeys, dragging their carts. It would have been agonising enough without them insisting on filling our shoes with pebbles first ("donkeys don't walk on paved roads, silly sissies!") and demanding we constantly make donkey noises while hitting us with whips. I was a sissy jackass, totally humiliated and miserable for the long, slow journey back to Mistress Caroline's. I whimpered as I saw how late it was getting. Soon my wife would wonder where I was. How could I get my clothes back? This awful make-up of? This disgusting sissy stench off me?

A fresh whipping broke off these thoughts.

"Heeehawwww!"

Finally we were back at Mistress Caroline's. We were standing in the front garden, as the inside of her home was apparently too nice for a pair of stinky sissies fresh from the dump. I begged the Mistresses to return my clothes and let me go. They just laughed.

"But you haven't finished your task yet, pamper packer," explained Mistress Caroline sweetly. "You still owe Claudia a needle."

"What kind of terrible people would we be if we let you off the hook?" said Mistress Claudia, pretending to wipe away a tear.

Mistress Caroline handed me my phone. "Go ahead and call your wife. Tell her you have to work late and are staying in the office or something."

I miserably and predictably did as I was told.

"Hi honey!" said Melody brightly. "Where are you?"

"Um, I have to stay late tonight. Work thing. I think I might as well just stay overnight."

Silence. I was about to speak again when Melody said "honey... I know you're lying."

My blood went cold. I could see the mistresses trying to stifle their laughter.

"Y-you do?"

"This is because of what happened last night, isn't it?" said Melody gently. "Honey, there's no need to be embarrassed. Prejaculation happens to lots of guys. None I've been with, but I've heard about it happening."

Mistress Caroline laughed out loud at that.

"Is someone else there?"

"No! No, um, look - I've gone to see someone about my... problem. They've promised they can fix it."

"Are you sure this isn't something we should do together?" asked Melody. "You know you can tell me anything."

I whimpered. "N-no it's OK. I'll see you tomorrow night, OK? I love you."

"I know you do, honey. Speak soon."

She hung up before I could say goodbye. The mistresses immediately burst out laughing. Bunny Dumb Dumb hopped up to me and hugged me. I couldn't help hugging them back, our full diapers squishing against each other. I shuddered.

"Gosh, those little sissies clearly need a change," said Mistress Caroline, holding her nose.

"They sure do. But changes need to be earned," said Mistress Claudia, heading inside her house. She emerged with two pink ballerina outfits, complete with huge horizontal tutus and fairy wings. I gasped.

"Here's the deal, sissies. We'll change your diapers right now if you agree to three hours of ballet dancing. And we'll even throw in another change into a fresh diaper after. Otherwise it's going to be a very soggy night for you two dumplings."

I wanted to say no, but I also wanted to get out of this leaking diaper more than anything. I curtsied, honked and agreed.

***

"Twirl faster, pansies!"

I whimpered, put my fingertips on my head like the clown fairy I now was, and twirled again.

"Better! Now flap those arms like fairy wings and prance around the garden. Don't you dare stop."

I did as I was told, feeling my horrid used diaper bounce as I paraded around the garden. The mistresses had kept their promise to change our pathetic underwear - but they'd simply made Bunny Dumb Dumb and I change into each other's soiled diapers. Words can't describe how degrading it was to pull up Bunny Dumb Dumb's diaper until it was securely fastened around my silly ballerina rear, ready for a long evening of being a prancing fool on display for all.

The mistresses meanwhile were sat in garden chairs, enjoying a pitcher of lemonade and chatting happily while we debased ourselves. The loud ballerina music from the speakers meant onlookers kept coming over to see what was going on, then giggling and taking photos and video of the dumb bunny ballerina and prancing fairy clown. It was the longest 180 minutes of my life. Or would have been had the mistresses not decided to add a bonus hour, just for fun.

Finally our dance recital was over, and we were led into Mistress Caroline's basement. I was changed into a clean diaper at last, but also back into my horrid clown costume. Bunny Dumb Dumb was simply told to strip naked. There was a tiny single bed in the room. We were ordered to get in, top and tail, then hug each other tight. I whimpered as the mistresses used ropes to secure us to the mattress and each other. Bunny Dumb Dumb got my fresh diaper as a pillow. I got bunny dumb dumbs locked genitals as mine.

"Bunny Dumb Dumb is trying to learn to stay dry through the night," explained Mistress Caroline. "You better try extra hard tonight Bunny or you'll give your new sissy friend a nasty golden shower."

"Gosh, wouldn't that be awful?" said Mistress Claudia. "Nighty night sissies! Get some rest as you have a big day tomorrow!"

They switched off the lights and left cackling. I soon heard Bunny Dumb Dumb begin to snore. Relieved they'd miraculously managed to control their pansy bladder, I started nodding off too.

I must have gotten a whole few seconds of sleep before I woke up to a steady stream of pee pee. I groaned, realising Bunny Dumb Dumb was such a sissy loser that it now wet in its sleep. It was a lesson I would learn many many times that night, never getting more than a few minutes of sleep before being awoken to a fresh sissy soaking. Just one day ago I was sleeping in a big bed with a beautiful woman. Now I was sharing a soggy mattress with a bedwetter who I'd spent all day humiliating myself with. Had I really given up a night in my wife's bed for this awful treatment? Why did this feel so much more appropriate for a pansy pissface like me?

The next morning I woke up to the ropes being untied. I rubbed my exhausted eyes and got up. A full length mirror showed my clown makeup was untouched, despite a constant stream from my sissy bedmate. Mistress Caroline giggled.

"Ready for another fun day, diaper clown? I have a lovely surprise for you!"

I curtsied, said thank you, and honked. She took my hand just like a childs and led me upstairs. I gasped.

"Hi honey!" said Melody, before collapsing into a fit of giggles with the other mistresses. My lower lip just quivered as I took in what this meant. I felt myself dampening my diaper.

"Awwww look at you go," said Melody, watching me wet my pampers. "If only you could satisfy me as much as you satisfy your diaper, hmm?"

"M-melody, I can explain!"

Melody snorted with happy laughter. "Oh? I would genuinely love to hear your explanation for this."

I just stood there whimpering and wetting my diaper.

"Maybe he's been cast in a feature film as a loser and is researching the role?" suggested Mistress Caroline.

"Perhaps there's a murderer after you Melody, and the only way to save your life was if this knight in shining diapers agreed to spend 24 hours cheating on you?"

"Orrrrr," said Melody, slapping me across the face. "Maybe I knew you were a pathetic sissy pervert from the moment you laid eyes on that bunny dumb dumb."

I just sobbed. Why couldn't I stop wetting myself?

"Awwww don't be sad sissy," said Melody. "We're about to enter a very exciting new stage in our relationship."

"But first," cut in Mistress Claudia "you and your new bunny boyfriend have a needle to find."