Meeting the Hooker Ch. 03

Story Info
A man meets the hooker again.
2.2k words
4.55
8.7k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
233 Followers

Prology:

I will now continue the Hooker series. I was thinking about what would the category be this time and I did not know what would be the best so I choose fetish.

I have had some difficulties having help with editing so forgive me if some mistakes in English appear. English is not my native language. If the mistakes bother you I recommend not to read this story. Usually quite many have liked my stories so I think my text is readable.

The story:

I have had time to think about what has happened to me lately when I have been waiting for my test results. I think I am in some weird community now. The weirdness is interesting and exciting to me but I am also afraid of that a bit. Things have gone quite quickly forward and I don't know what they have in store for me. Maybe there is something that I can't handle? There are so many things that excite me also so I just wait and decide to go with the flow.

One day I have a message from the clinic. It simply says that the results are clear. I didn't expect anything else so that was not a surprise. A more exciting message came soon after that. It came from the hooker or should I say now Rose because she is not a hooker anymore.

"Come to my place on the day after tomorrow at 19:00 sharp. Do not ejaculate before our meeting."

Knowing that I will meet her again makes me very horny and more than anything else I would like to masturbate immediately and release the pressure that builds up. I know that she would know if I would do that so I just have to suffer in my heat.

I try to have as many activities as possible during those days so that my mind would be somewhere else. I work hard and in the evenings I drive with my Fatbike in the woods or train in my Crossfit box.

The moment to leave for the meeting has come. I have showered and changed clothes so I would be good company. I drive to her place and wait in my car for a while so that I will be at 19:00 sharp behind her door.

When I am behind her door it opens before I have time to do anything. Behind the door is a petite young woman. She just smiles at me and lets me in. She has to be the girl that Rose told me about. She looks innocent and shy but she has also something that she keeps inside her. Like a wild animal quietly walking and in the next moment attaching. She has a tight leather corset on her and a short mini skirt of the same material. On her legs, she has boots that nearly go up to her skirt. They have so high heels that she walks holding ceilings. The girl and the clothing look like they are coming from completely different worlds. I can imagine that Rose is behind her dress.

Inside I meet Rose. She is dressed in leather too but she has pants with the corset and long gloves. On her legs, she has high heels.

We drink some coffee and I learn that the girl's name is Sofia. She doesn't talk much but is comfortably sitting on her chair looking at me curiously.

"I think you know what comes after the coffee," Rose says after we have finished drinking.

I take my clothes off and put them on the chair. She guides me to the toilet where I go on my hands and knees. I feel the enema nozzle on my anus and it goes right in. Then the syringe is emptied into my ass.

I look behind me and I see that Sofia is having that syringe in her hand and is smiling like she is enjoying what she is doing very much.

Then she comes in front of me and sits on the floor. When she lifts her as and rises her skirt I understand that I am supposed to serve her now. She has a cute little pussy that comes to my face. Before that, she feels her hand on my face and beard. Maybe she has not touched a beard before.

I start to lick her and at the same time, I feel that Rose taking a grip on my balls.

"These are quite full. You didn't masturbate as I told you. That is good," she says.

Sofia's pussy is wet and it does not take long that she comes from my licking. She takes hold of my head and presses my face to her cunt when she comes quietly pulsating to my face.

"You can rise now and release yourself," Rose says and they are gone.

I gladly do that. There is quite a pressure in my ass.

After releasing and cleaning myself I go to the playing room where they are waiting for me. When I am in Sofia kneels in front of me and takes my cock to her mouth.

"Yes, do it like I have taught you with my strapon. It is your first cock," Rose says smiling.

Slowly she tastes and takes my cock in her mouth. She massages my balls at the same time. I learn that Rose has taught her well. I start to enjoy myself. My breathing goes heavier and I start to sweat a little. I hear a snap behind me when Rose puts on a vinyl glove to protect her leather glove. Her leather-gloved fingers start to feel the skin between my balls and anus. Her touch feels so nice. The leather feels so nice. The vinyl gloved fingers touch my anus. This is starting to feel too good too soon.

Like knowing my state Rose quickly bites my neck and sticks two fingers in my ass knuckles deep. I jump and forgot my building orgasm.

Sofia rises and goes to that bench I was laying at that time when I was here before. She lays on her back and lifts her legs to the stirrups looking at me. Her pussy is glistening from her moist.

"Go standing between her legs but stay there. I will guide you in," Rose says and I do what is told. My penis is hard as possible and I know that next, I can feel on my bare penis that beautiful little pussy. We look at each other and wait for when we can start.

Meanwhile, Rose has taken something from her cabinets and walks right behind me. Just when I feel something blunt against my anus she takes hold of my hips and presses her strapon straight into the hilt.

I gasp and yell a little but fortunately, it is a quite thin dildo in her belt.

She guides me by pushing from behind and taking hold of my penis. She rubs my cock head up and down between Sofia's pussy lips. Then she aims it at her hole and presses me from behind so that my penis slowly sinks into her awesome pussy.

Her pussy feels so good. I would like to start fucking her wildly but Rose just keeps me fully in pressing me from behind. I can feel her making a little rotating movement in my ass with that dildo and it presses just in the right spot. I feel that my precum fills her pussy.

Slowly Rose starts to move and moves me at the same time. My penis gliding in that tight little pussy feels so nice and what Rose is doing to my ass feels as good. I think I am in heaven.

After fucking slowly for some minutes Rose starts to speed up our pace. Sofia starts to rub her clit and soon starts coming and pumping strongly my penis. I feel that I come but then Rose draws us out of her and takes a strong grip on the base of my penis. My coming orgasm goes away and she draws her dildo out of my ass.

"Your time is not yet," Rose says and wants me and Sofia to change places.

I think that she wants now fuck my ass from that angle but then she wants Sofia to climb ride me.

She lowers herself to my penis and I am in heaven again. She faces me and lowers her face and kisses me tenderly.

Rose comes behind her and Sofia stiffens herself. Then I feel something gliding against my penis. The strapon! Rose presses it now into Sofia's ass.

Sofia moans and I moan. That feels so great. The dildo rubs my penis with that amazing pussy.

The fucking starts slowly and the pace speeds ups bit by bit. I start to rub Sofia's clit to disturb myself. I don't want to come so quickly when it feels so nice.

That makes Sofia go over the edge pretty quickly again. She moans and her pussy pumps against my penis. In every pump, I feel even better with the dildo sliding in the next door. I can't hold myself from coming and I fill her pussy with my load. Her still pumping pussy pumps everything out of my system.

When laying there I feel Rose withdrawing her strapon from Sofia's ass and Sofia climbs away from the top of me.

I see Rose changing a bigger dildo to her strapon and this dildo is double-ended. She rubs lube on it looking into my eyes. I swallow because I know what is happening next.

She walks between my legs. Her instrument immediately presses in me and I feel that it is a much bigger one than the other was. I would yell but Sofia has climbed again over me. This time she is pressing her anus against my mouth. My yell is muffled by her ass and Rose goes in strongly. She has not cum yet and it shows. She manages to fuck me a few thrusts slowly and then becomes the real fucking. I try to concentrate on the anus in my mouth but I am not doing a good job because the ride is so wild. First, it is pure pain and then there is coming also some pleasure. The dildo is so big that the pain does not completely go away even if the pleasure increases.

Rose starts to moan and I feel that she starts cum. When she is done I feel that I am on the edge too. The orgasm is coming purely from my ass but she just stops before I am over the edge.

She takes the dildo out and sits on the chair. She looks tired of fucking me so fast.

Sofia has climbed off from me and looks at Rose. Rose nods to her and she goes to one of the cabinets and takes some lube and vinyl gloves. She puts them on looks at me and walks to me with the lube. She stands between my legs and lubricates her whole little hand.

Then it hits me. Rose said something last time when she had five and then even six fingers in my ass. She said that Sofia could fist me next time and the fisting time is now!

I know that her hand is not big but I am afraid. It is a different story to have fingers in your ass than your whole hand. Even a little one.

She sees the fear in my eyes and smiles at me. She is now in control and she likes it.

She puts her fingers one by one in my nervous ass. After fucked with that big dildo she has four fingers quite easily in me. When she presses the fifth in me I start to sweat. My head is dripping with my sweat. I know the next step. She has all her fingers already in me and her knuckles are pressing my anus.

Rose comes to my side.

"I will help you through that," she says and I see the Popper's bottle in her hand.

"Inhale from your nose this," she says and when I do I feel the rush in my body. I go a little dizzy. Sofia is pressing with more power her fist against my anus. Rose takes hold of my penis and masturbates me a few times quickly.

That makes it! Suddenly my ass sucks her fist in. I feel fuller than ever before. She stays there doing nothing for a while and then I feel her fist starting to rub my prostate.

The older lady stops masturbating and only rubs my head tenderly calming me down. Sofia rubs me with her fist and starts to make bigger movements. I have another shot Poppers and that relaxes me so that I start just feeling so more relaxed and enjoying the fisting.

It does not take long when the orgasm starts. It comes from the deep from ass. My penis is not even completely hard but it shoots my sperm to Sofia's face. The orgasm is intense and long. I just try to breathe after that.

Sofia starts to draw her fist out of my ass. When the knuckles are at my passage they press my anus wide open again. It hurts a lot and when she takes it out quickly my ass stays gaping for a long time.

"That was quite a nice start I think," says Rose and we all go to the shower and sauna.

rampe
rampe
233 Followers