All Comments on 'Meeting the Minotaur'

by Myrph

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KarissaTseviKarissaTsevialmost 6 years ago
Nice story

I liked it, lots of kinky creative fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MGE classics :)

Sometimes it is nice to read about the monstergirls being monstergirls, without all that fancy stuff.

Kind and warm story, thank you.

FutaHaremKing999FutaHaremKing999over 5 years ago
Minotaur Girls! (Cow Girls!)

Is a really good romantic erotica monster girl story! Hope u make sequels, maybe involving the male exploring his sexual 'feminine' side when the Cowgirl permanently turns into a futanari! And hey, that way she'll be extra 'stressed' and he'll have more than one way to 'milk her'...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I liked it.

I really liked this story, it was really quite sweet and that scratches a common itch of mine. My only criticism is that perhaps you could have had more description about her monstrous nature. Maybe things like her having soft bovine-like ears for Barret to play with and/or enjoying running his fingers through the fur on her legs, or maybe be more descriptive in the way the joints on her legs worked when she got on top.

Like I said earlier, I really liked it and I think you write well, I just wanted to give some constructive feedback, I like when people do the same for me. (I write non-erotic fiction for a different site.)

TakemesweetlyTakemesweetlyabout 2 years ago

I really enjoy the stories with the sweet endings. It's really satisfying when reading it.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Very Kawaii und Romantique!

11/10 Beers!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous