Meeting Val's Sister in Denver

Story Info
Tom tells of a secret sexual liaison with SIL.
2.5k words
4.39
20.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom tells of a secret sexual liaison with SIL

My wife Valerie recently revealed a secret about what happened with a former neighbor of ours (" Valerie Gives Our Neighbor A Hand "). I did not know this until years later. In our relationship this is unique as we thrive on openness. Here is my secret that I kept from Val because of the family implications.

The secret involves my sister-in-law, Lisa, Valerie's two-year younger sister. It was one of those out-of-town experiences but since it was family I thought better to keep it from Val. As liberal is she is regarding sex, the family connection was a time bomb.

******

I had just booked a short trip to Denver. When I told Val of the schedule she reminded me that Lisa was also going to be up there that week. I should look her up.

"You two need to meet up. Go have dinner and go out drinking together. Get to know her without me around."

It actually sounded like a good idea. I had one night available and being in a strange city usually means time in the hotel watching TV at 9 PM. I know Lisa, of course, but it's always been at some family function and we had just chatted casually. Having a nice looking drinking partner was appealing. Dinner and drinks. Yeah, sign me up.

So it was arranged to meet up with wife's sister, my SIL. She has a husband but he was traveling himself that particular week so it would just be the two of us. That's okay, it's just a couple of hours of socializing. It is with another woman while out of town but being the SIL it didn't feel very sexy even though I have a very active fantasy mind.

I was lodged by the airport but we agreed to meet downtown at a well-known hotel bar which was a classy, upscale place, inhabited by businessmen and travelers. I rented a car, got there at five, and grabbed a stool. Lisa came in shortly thereafter.

She is really nice looking and I mean striking for a gal just turning forty. She knows how to dress like an adult but also flaunt her femaleness. She had on a fantastic top that every man in the bar noticed.

She was sporting a white sweater with a scooped neck. The material was thin and open-knit. Her medium-sized breasts were beautifully displayed. With her black mid-thigh skirt she stood out as she hopped upon the barstool.

Me: "Lisa, you are sharp tonight. All the guys in the bar noticed you come in. You look fantastic in that outfit."

"Thanks. I thought I'd dress appropriately for the occasion. After all, I'm meeting a man in a bar while my husband is in another part of the country" she chuckled with a mischievous smile that showed she liked the risque suggestion.

Me: "You remind me of Valerie. She does that sort of thing all the time. It's her adventurous side. She's a little show-off sometimes and you two have exactly the same figure." It was true; her tits, her legs, and her ass were a duplicate of my fine wife's package. The only thing different was the haircut and the eye color.

"This top wouldn't normally look this way 'cause I usually wear it over a shirt. It's a way to contend with cold airplanes. But tonight, it's for fun. Will you tell Val?"

"Oh, yeah, Lisa, she'll like hearing about this one. She'll love hearing about your sexy sweater in the bar. It's right up her alley."

Meanwhile, I discreetly watched her chest and the nipples as they darted out, pushing the knit fabric. I was considering about how I was going to get one of these sweaters for my Valerie.

As our conversation broadened Lisa was unbelievably direct.

"I bet you and Valerie are a pretty sexy couple. She told me years ago that you were the first man to ever go down on her and how she loved the experience. That you were pretty good down there and you liked to do her orally. From that time on, every time we were at a family get together I would look at you two and picture it. I guess I was also a little envious."

Why she blurted this out escaped me but maybe it was because of the sexy role she was playing, the flirtatious sexpot. She wanted to be naughty and she wanted me to think of her that way.

But, no more sexy talk for the rest of this part of the evening. We had a small plate of salmon and oysters with quite a few truly tasty beers. Both of us were getting drunk. A lot of laughing as we were getting very comfortable in each other's company.

We finished up and decided to walk outside a bit to take in some fresh air. Obviously, Denver's air can be a bit chilly. You might say "a bit nippy" and that would perfectly describe Lisa's tits. The nipples were much more prominent in the cool air as they stretched out trying to bust through the fibrous weave.

I clumsily pointed this out and she laughed and said, "This sweater is even better than I imagined. It even turns me on."

We stepped into a small lounge. "Let's have a drink for the road." I think she said it, maybe it was my idea, but we were both up for it. Well, two cocktails later I was getting pretty plastered. Lisa suggested, "Tom, you can't drive out to the airport right now. You're too drunk. Come up with me and take some time to sober up."

With that we walked the couple of blocks to her hotel. In the elevator I was caught staring at these great nipples again and how they were peaking through her sweater, at how the redness of the nipple showed against the white fabric. Lisa smiled a beautiful smile and told me, "Tom, you certainly are a healthy male."

"And you are one healthy female, Lisa. Even my blurry eyes can see that."

I crashed onto the small sofa in her room, falling asleep for a short time because of the alcohol. When I "came to" I noticed Lisa on the other end of the couch. She had changed into some kind of T-shirt outfit that must be her sleepwear. It was long, down to mid-thigh, and she had her legs tucked up under herself. It certainly wasn't lingerie but she still looked kind of sexy.

"We lost you for awhile, Tom. I'm so glad you weren't driving."

"Thanks for saving me, Lisa, but I think I can drive now."

"I'd like for you to stay for awhile, just to be sure. Maybe we can figure out something to do."

What the hell did that mean? Was she trying to seduce me?

"Tom, just listen. Being here together now is something that probably will never happen again. It might be the opportunity of a lifetime for me. Do you think it would be a sin for us to have oral sex? I want you to go down on your sister-in-law tonight, right here in the privacy of this hotel room. We're a long way from home and we're alone."

A sin? Was this because of some carryover religious thinking or maybe because we are family related and that brought the taboo of incest? I was a bit shocked.

From our blunt talk earlier at the bar we both confessed to liking oral but this was quite a step from there. Eat her pussy? That caps off a nice night for a dating couple but for me to do that to my wife's sister? Wasn't she untouchable? Off limits?

"Look, Lisa, you've got me in a spot here. You are one attractive woman and I bet that would be great for both of us, but...should we do something like that? Would it screw up our lives? Would we get involved in each other and would that take us to places we don't want to go? I don't want to mess up my life with Valerie."

"One-time deal, Tom. Just eat me like you do my sister. Like I said, it's a opportunity that's only here right now. I've felt so sexy all night. I want the thrill, the forbidden pleasure of my sister's husband licking at my cunt to finish it."

"Our spouses won't ever know. Why the hell would we tell them that? One and done except both of us would have the memory of this night. It would be a great secret, something we could take to our graves but also something special between just us."

As I looked at her trying to come up with any answer I could, she lifted her T-shirt up over her hips and displayed her pussy to me. She was not shaved but trimmed very short. Her lips were puffy and showed some moisture. Then she wiped this inviting slit with her finger and put it into her mouth.

"Mmmm...you would like this. It's man candy."

I was won over by this suggestive act. I decided right then that we could get away with this enticing proposal. I wasn't going to fuck her but I was going to bury my face in that pussy. This trip to Denver would be memorable.

I stood and led her to the bed, stopping at the side to pull her shirtdress over her head. Fully naked, I laid her down with her legs draped over the edge so I could kneel at the bedside. Her delicious damp cunt lay open in front of me. And the smell of her was intoxicating, the female musk with a light scent of her perfume. I kissed her there softly and began gently swirling my tongue over her womanly parts.

When I began licking and probing her inner lips Lisa responded immediately with moans and sighs. With tender tongue twirls to her swollen button she was getting what she wanted.

I pulled off my shirt because I wanted to feel her skin on mine and because the temperature seemed to be rising. This was hot stuff.

Her nectar flowed, covering her folds as I did all my tricks in giving her a good tongue fucking. I attended her clitoris diligently and Lisa humped my face in her climax.

Her verbal expressions were priceless: "Oh god...fuck me with your tongue...eat me, Tom....eat Lisa's pussy...make her cum. This..is..sooo..good."

But this was having an affect on me. The salty smell of her, the musk of her pussy, the flow from her arousal was sending me down a path of lust. I now wanted a bit more from this woman. Sex was overpowering any judgement. I moved her more to the middle of the bed and pulled off my clothing.

"Lisa, I want something, too. I want to do a mutual oral. Do a 69 with me."

We started with me on top each working the other's genitals with our mouths. She eagerly engulfed me while holding my balls with her hand. The shared sex act was coordinated nicely with the two of us licking and sucking at each other in both a playful yet serious way. We rolled to one side with her one leg bent up for my access and continued in that position, staying like this for quite a while.

When I felt my ejaculation building I was thinking about the fact that I was going to cum into my sister-in-law's mouth. It was exciting, this inappropriate link-up we had fashioned, and I wanted the reward of an orgasm.

When I started to spurt my jism into her Lisa hung on to my four, maybe five pulses, drinking most of my load into her throat but with some overflow slipping past her lips. It was extremely gratifying to say the least, a perfect conclusion to our pairing.

We held onto each other with me nuzzling her sweet muff and Lisa's mouth clinging to my diminishing penis. We went further than we expected but the heat of the moment won out.

It was a friendly but very tender kiss at our parting, at which time I swiped the dribbles of escaped cum from her chin area.

We exchanged knowing smiles at the gesture as we both got the message: there was some of my stuff on her face and that it was very sexy. It was very erotic; the atmosphere was charged by lust.

This moment underscored the intimacy of what had happened between us. Her expression told me that Lisa knew our sexual appetites had gotten the best of us, yet she was clearly unashamed of our carnal behavior.

I spoke first, "Lisa, that was so nice. It was wonderful but did we go too far? That was pure sex."

She affirmed, "It was sex alright, everything but the fuckin' and not far from that. We got pretty damned naughty. It was the end to a night neither of us will ever forget, you can bet on it."

I reached out and touched her breasts, spending time on the nipples that I had been so taken with all night. "These babies are responsible for what happened here tonight. They lit the fire."

I wanted to kiss and suckle them but I held back using self control for once.

"Tom, I am still so turned on that I think I want you to stay the night and fuck my brains out in the morning but what we talked about before needs to be honored. We don't really want to go on with this, to start an affair. It was just sex, just this once. You should go now. Go back to your hotel. And this will remain between us...only us...forever."

The temptation of a sleep over with a morning fuck did stir my primal male brain but she was right, that would have been too dangerous and, in fact, what we had done already was enough. Lisa and I were sure we could handle a one time discreet liaison, a dalliance, a sexual exchange. No matter how pleasurable our hook up had been there would be no sex in the future.

I did not tell Valerie because I truly believed it would harm the sister's relationship and it might of, at that time. Years later, after Val told me of her secret hand job to ol' Mike, I did tell my tale and she said that not only wasn't she angry with us but that it was a super-hot story and it made her horny as hell.

"A fling with my sister? Pretty ballsy, mister, but I get it. I totally understand this situation but I'm glad you two didn't fuck. That would have been a little too much. Lisa can have a taste of my husband, I can share that much."

She never did reveal to her sister what she knew, however. Lisa still thinks Val is not aware that she went full-oral with her husband that night in Denver when they went out for "dinner and drinks".

The little sister got away with it.