Meg Pt. 08

Story Info
Alex spends the night with Meg after a long week.
1.3k words
4.47
2.6k
2
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meg was exhausted. Another website launched, and while she didn't have to go into work in the middle of the night, the little tweaks the customer kept making were frustrating.

She didn't have time to see Alex all week, so she invited him over Friday night. She got out of work late, and he was waiting at her door when she got home. He held a box of pizza and a brown paper bag.

"What's in the bag?" she asked as she let him in.

"French fries. And dessert."

"You bringing me dessert," she said, raising her eyebrows. "That's new."

"Well, it's not freshly baked, but I think you'll be happy."

Meg took the bag from him and looked inside. Wrapped in saran wrap were two large M&M cookies.

Alex looked around as he set the pizza on the table.

"This is a nice place," he said. "Although it's a little small."

"Yeah, well, it's just me. And I don't have to fit a drum set in my living space."

She got out two plates, two glasses of water, napkins, and ketchup for the fries. They sat at her small folding table, and Meg helped herself to two slices of pizza.

"I'm glad they finally let you come home," Alex said. "I was beginning to worry."

Meg shrugged. "I like the work. It's just that some weeks are more stressful than others. I'm sure you've had DJ gigs that don't go perfectly."

"Yeah, some," Alex said. "But I'm good at going with the flow."

"Do you get any bridezillas?"

"Some," Alex said. "I don't know, whenever they yell at me, I just let them get out their steam, and then I do my job."

"Good for you, not letting them bug you," Meg said. "I hope I'm never a bridezilla. I think I'll be happy if everyone just has a good time, you know?"

Alex smiled. "I can't see you becoming a bridezilla."

Meg blushed and took another bite of pizza.

"So how was your week?" she asked him.

Alex told her about Joel's new girlfriend. Alex hadn't actually met her, but he'd heard all the love songs Joel had been composing. Meg laughed as she ate, relaxing in Alex's company. He finished eating first and put his hand on her thigh as she finished.

She cleaned up the dishes and put away the leftovers while Alex hovered behind her, putting his hands in her front pockets as she stood at the sink.

"You're very distracting," she admonished him.

"I'm just waiting for a tour of the rest of your apartment."

"There's only one room left to see."

"I know. And I really want to see it."

Meg turned and kissed him. He slid his hands into her back pockets this time and pressed his weight against her. Then he suddenly picked her up, his arms holding her torso firmly against his. He carried her to the bedroom, and she giggled as he laid her on the bed.

"I never thought I could miss someone as much as I miss you when you're not with me," Alex told her as he looked into her eyes. "I could spend every night with you and still I would never tire of your voice."

Meg blushed as he held her gaze. He pulled a hair away from her face and then kissed her tenderly. His kisses became more needy, and his tongue parted her lips. She wrapped her arms around his back, holding him tight against her.

By the time they came up for air, she was dizzy, even though she was lying down.

"Did you miss me?" Alex asked her.

"Of course I did. You know I did," Meg said.

"It still is nice to hear," Alex said, smiling. He bent over her to nibble her earlobe and she giggled again.

He pulled her blouse off her, revealing a pink lacy bra. He unfastened that as well.

"God, you're so beautiful," he told her as he kissed her neck, her collarbones, the spot between her breasts.

She pulled his shirt off him. He pulled off her dress pants to reveal a pair of wet black panties. He nudged them to the side and entered her with a finger. She gasped and looked at the ceiling.

"I want to make you forget all about this week," he murmured to her.

He added a second finger and started moving his fingers in and out. They curled towards her g spot.

"Yes," she panted. "Keep doing that."

He indulged her and she felt the orgasm coming. Her legs thrashed as her back arched and she cried out. She fell limp to the bed and he kissed her lips. She kissed him back, finding energy again. One hand reached for his belt, undoing the buckle and finding his member stiff and waiting. She stroked him, and said, "I can make you forget, too. I want you to forget about every minute you spent without me."

"You're doing a good job of it," he assured her.

She kissed him again, then nibbled his lower lip.

"I need to be in you," he said, breathless.

"Be my guest," she said.

He took a condom from his pocket and then pulled off his pants and underwear. Meg pulled off her panties and tossed them on the floor.

And then he was in her, and she really did forget everything else around her. All she saw was Alex between her legs, his eyes staring into hers. She could have lived forever in that gaze.

"Tell me if I go too far, okay?" he asked.

She nodded. She wasn't sure what he meant at first, but then he took a fistful of her hair between his fingers. She didn't mind at all, didn't mind as his teeth grazed the skin on her shoulder. She didn't know where her body ended and his began, just knew that together, everything felt perfect. She lost track of the rhythm and was glad that he was so good at keeping a steady beat, because she was completely lost in the moment.

He pulled out of her and told her to flip over. Meg got on her hands and knees and Alex entered her from behind. He ran his palm along her spine and down to her ass. He gave it a slap and she moaned.

"Yes?" he asked as he started thrusting inside her.

"Yes, again," she said, panting. He slapped her again and then grabbed her hips. He pushed deeply inside her.

"Fuck," she said, her fingers clenching around her blankets. "More."

He grabbed her hair again and pulled her up so her back was pressed against his chest. He grabbed her breasts and pulsed his hips behind her.

"You feel so damn good," he whispered in her ear. "I don't think I could ever get my fill of you."

"Then don't ever stop," she challenged him.

He pushed her torso back on the bed and grabbed her hips again, shoving inside her harder. Her eyes glazed over and she knew she was making noises, but all she was aware of was him moving inside her with his thick dick, claiming her body as his own.

Her orgasms rolled together, and time was immaterial. She squealed, she moaned, she yelled until she was hoarse. He scratched his fingers down her spine, then slapped her on the ass over and over.

And then, in the height of another orgasm, Alex gasped and pulsed slowly as he erupted in the condom.

"Fuck," he said as he slowly pulled out of her. She rolled on her side and he flopped beside her. He turned his head to look at her. "Was that all right?"

She nodded eagerly. "Better than all right."

Meg could have fallen asleep there, but then she remembered the cookies, and she begged Alex to bring them in the bedroom. She sat up enough to eat her cookie, and then he kissed her again, his breath sweet and chocolatey. And then, with the empty bag on the floor, Meg fell asleep, her entire body weighed down in bliss.