Meg Saunders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning to sip her drink, Meg let her eyes wander up across the newcomer's chest, over his thin neck and closely shaved chin and face, up to his eyes. Only then did she realise the man was looking straight at her, smiling.

"Like what you see?" The man asked, obviously amused.

Deciding to take the bull by the horns, Meg said, "Maybe. Why? Do you like what you see?"

"Very much!" The man said in his sing-song voice.

'Gawd! There it is again,' Meg thought, almost grasping where she'd heard a similar voice.

"Then, you may buy me a drink, and we can talk," Meg informed him. "No promises, though."

The man laughed. Then holding out his hand, he said, "Andrew. What would you like to drink?"

Her subconscious did its little nudge trick again as Meg took his hand in both of hers, but she still couldn't grasp its intent.

Suddenly tiring of wine, Meg answered, "Espresso Martini, please."

The bartender was waiting where the two sat, so she began preparing Meg's drink.

'Make that two," Andrew said.

Turning to face Andrew fully for the first time, Meg took in a full view, 'Yes,' she thought. 'A slightly effeminate man will do nicely for my first play away from Beth. Let's hope he's not a complete dick.'

"What brings you into New Haven, Andrew?" Meg asked.

"I was looking for someone," Andrew answered mysteriously.

"Oh? Did you find them?"

"I might have," Andrew replied with another small smile.

Meg blushed, "You were looking for me?"

Changing his voice's pitch, Andrew sang, "You're my dream girl, Miss Meg."

"OMG! Sissy? You're Sissy? OMG!" Meg spluttered as the warmth between her legs exploded exponentially.

Andrew/Sissy blushed at least as deeply as Meg had, "Shh," she whispered, motioning silence, "I'm not out as Sissy-Anna to anyone outside of Denise, Veronica and Vicky yet."

Trying to keep her voice low, Meg replied, "Why aren't you dressed? My Gawd, Sissy! You're so damned sexy dressed that no one would notice you're not female."

"You did," Andrew pointed out. "You knew we were trannies the moment you walked in!"

"Well, the other two were more drag queen than tranny, so I assumed you were a cross-dressing male, too."

Andrew blushed again, "Yeah, I need help with my makeup."

Not thinking, something Meg chided herself constantly for, she said, "To start with, your makeup should be understated, not looking like you've just been face-banged by a box of crayons..."

Meg's voice tapered off as she realised what she was saying, and her blush returned tenfold.

Looking almost ashamed, Andrew/Sissy said, "Will you show me, Meg?"

"Maybe," Meg answered. "Let's see how tonight goes."

"There's a dance party in the other half, Meg. Would you like to dance?"

"Gawd, yes!" Meg said.

Even Beth didn't like dancing that much, but Meg loved getting up and shaking her shapely booty. It was only a shame most guys wouldn't get up with her. So, letting Andrew take her arm in his, Meg walked to the dance floor.

Before Meg could even start to move, Andrew danced away, his hips shaking and shoulders rocking.

'OMG!' Meg thought. 'The boy can dance!'

So, letting herself feel the music, Meg moved with him. Very soon, Andrew and Meg built an admiring audience as they pumped, jumped, and thrust to the dance music echoing through the hall. Letting herself completely free, Meg began to move to the beat that pounded through her. With her mind almost on a different plane, Meg let the music tell her what to do and how to move. To her delight, Andrew moved with her.

What made the dance almost perfect was how Andrew let his fingers lightly brush her nipples as he took her hand and spun her to and fro. The ache and need in her nether regions grew as she felt every slight brush. But, when Andrew spun her close to him and pressed his ragingly hard penis against her lower abdomen, Meg knew they had to get out of there before she fucked him on the dance floor.

"Time to go," she breathed huskily into Andrew's ear.

"Yours or mine?" Andrew asked.

"Mine. I hope you've got protection, Mister. Because I'm about to fuck your brains out!"

Grinning, Andrew responded, "My teachers all said I didn't have many, to begin with, so that might not take you too long, Meg."

"You'd better count on it being a long time, Sissy. If it isn't, I'm going to be very disappointed in you!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Andrew joked.

Deciding she'd drunk too much to drive, Meg hailed a passing cab and dragged Andrew inside.

Giving the driver her address, Meg turned to Andrew and said, "You dance well and converse even better, but how well do you kiss?"

So, Andrew showed her. Meg revelled in the firmer, more masculine kiss.

'A woman's kiss is so soft and beautiful,' Meg thought. "But a man's kiss almost demands a response.' Then she wickedly thought, 'And if I respond any more intensely, I'm going to orgasm right here!'

Once he'd finished, Meg had to adjust her dress. Somehow, one of her breasts had fallen out as Andrew kissed her. As Andrew's kissing washed waves of rapture over her, she hadn't noticed the wardrobe malfunction. She was sure the cab driver noticed, though.

Finally forcing her toes to uncurl, Meg coughed twice before finally managing to say, "Okay, Mister Sissy. You kiss as well as you dance!"

They were still kissing when the cab pulled up at Meg's door. The driver had to "Ahem" three times before Meg finally realised they were outside her door. Laughing, Andrew paid the guy before helping Meg out.

Inside, Meg could wait no longer. Pulling her dress above her shapely ass, Meg hopped up on the bench and encouraged Andrew between her thighs. Wrapping a hand around the back of Andrew's head, Meg kissed him passionately as she reached down and unzipped his fly. Then, circling Andrew's engorged member, Meg tried to guide him inside her.

Unfortunately, the bench was too high, and Andrew too short for his cock to do anything other than brush her pussy lips. Frustrated, Meg slid off the bench and forced Andrew back. Andrew felt a chair against the back of his knees, so he sat down to stop himself and Meg from toppling over.

"Move your hips to the seat's edge," Meg demanded.

As soon as Andrew complied, Meg wrapped her hand around his todger again and lowered herself onto it.

"Oh, Gawd, that feels good," Meg sighed as Andrew slid into her.

Andrew's cock wasn't the biggest dick Meg had had, but it was thick and hit all the right spots, so, with a little squeal, Meg came.

Sighing again, Meg opened her eyes before saying, "I needed that, Sissy. You've had my pussy burning all night."

"Happy to help, Miss Meg," Andrew grinned. "Although, I think your bed will be a much more comfortable place to continue this."

Blinking, Meg looked around. Then blushing at her audacity, Meg replied, "I think you're right. I'll show you to the main bathroom so you can clean up. Give me about three minutes, then come down to my room. It'll be obvious which one because it'll be the only one open and lit. I'm going to use the en suite to... " Meg hesitated and grinned, then, in her best 60s film starlet's voice, said,... 'powder my nose and slip into something more comfortable."

She wasn't going to slip into anything except the sheets on her bed but thought the image she painted would excite her new lover. Sure enough, three minutes to the second later, Andrew knocked lightly on her bedroom door's architrave to announce his arrival.

Meg had swiftly washed herself clean, stripped naked, dumped the quilt on the floor and slid between the sheets. She sat, propped up by pillows, with the sheets pulled up to her chin as Andrew entered her room. Meg had carefully smoothed the sheets down so they clung to her generous C-cup breasts before holding the sheet up to her chin. Doing this emphasised her glorious curves spectacularly, and she had to grin when Andrew's breath caught in his throat as he saw her.

"Wow, Meg!" Andrew gasped. "I'm lost for words... Just... WOW!"

Smiling impishly, Meg said, "I see little Sissy is springing to attention. Why don't you show me your dance moves, Mister, and tease me as you undress."

Andrew danced to naked way faster than Meg would have preferred, but his utterly hairless body intrigued her.

'He has even less hair than I do,' she wondered. 'My arms are way hairier than his. Fark, that must take time to do!'

As if he'd read her mind, Andrew stated, "Laser hair removal for the body and electrolysis for my armpits, face and neck, Meg. Hurts like a bitch, but no hair ever reappears."

"Wow!" Meg said. "Bet it cost a fortune, too!"

Smiling deprecatingly, Andrew answered, "Well, let's just say, it wasn't cheap!"

Deciding it was time, Meg moved her hands further apart so she could whisk the whole sheet back, revealing her full-figured wondrousness. Then, patting the bed beside her, she said, "What are you waiting for, Sissy? A written invitation?"

Shaking his head and laughing, Andrew almost dove onto the bed beside Meg. Then, rolling onto his left side, Andrew pulled on Meg's right shoulder until she moved to face him.

Cupping Meg's head tenderly, Andrew kissed her full lips before saying, "You are my dream girl, Meg. I would die to look like you!"

Smiling, Meg answered, "No need to die, Sissy. I can teach you all the tricks I use to look like me."

"That would be so great," Andrew said as his already hard cock throbbed against Meg's abdomen.

Almost panting, Meg pleaded, "Make love to me, Sissy. I need to feel you inside me."

Rolling Meg over, Andrew moved to straddle her hips. With his bottom against Meg's thrusting pudenda, Andrew pulled her hands above her head, "Hold onto the headboard, Miss Meg. You're not to move them until I say you can."

Moaning at Andrew's sudden, surprising dominance, Meg found herself nodding her agreement. Then, as soon as he was confident that Meg obeyed, Andrew briefly kissed Meg's lips before sliding down her lusciously curved body until his ass rested lightly on Meg's upper shins. Cupping Meg's beautiful C-Cup breasts, Andrew lightly pinched and tweaked one of her nipples as he tongue lashed the other.

Swapping back and forth swiftly, Andrew slowly drove Meg close to orgasm. But, before Andrew sent her over the edge, he stopped and shifted lower.

Moaning her frustrated protest, Meg almost let go of the headboard and demanded Sissy return to her breasts. But, when she felt Andrew's lips on clittie, Meg's name for her most intimate outer pleasure spot, she quit complaining and eagerly thrust her pussy up to meet his tongue. Somehow, Andrew/Sissy had found Meg's absolutely exquisite pleasure spot. The tiny area just under Meg's clitoris was where, when her lover found it, if they found it, guaranteed Meg would cum.

Almost no man, and only a few women, had ever been patient enough to find this little piece of nirvana. So, Meg groaned appreciatively as Andrew's questing tongue slid deliciously across it.

Suddenly, Meg's orgasm was on her. With an expansive sigh, Meg squeezed the headboard tightly as she bounced and twitched through her second orgasm of the night.

Meg isn't really multi-orgasmic, but with the right partner, she could revel in many minor cum spasms until her orgasm peaked again. Unfortunately, even though Meg tried to explain, too many of her partners thought that now they'd made her cum, they could take what they wanted and leave her wanting.

Andrew showed there were exceptions. Moving upwards so he could kiss and hug her, Andrew held still with his throbbing penis at the entrance to Meg's vulva.

"I'd like to slip inside you now, baby girl. May I?" He, oh so politely, asked.

By now, Meg didn't want 'polite'. She wanted, nay, she needed to be fucked!

Instead of answering, she kissed Andrew fiercely and wrapped her thighs around his narrow hips. Fortunately, Andrew took the hint and slipped his thick cock into Meg's wanting pussy.

'Lawd,' Meg thought as Andrew entered her to the hilt, but lay unmoving as he pressed his pubic bone against the bottom of her clittie. 'It's almost as if he's read an instruction manual on how to make love to me. Pfft! Men reading an instruction manual? But, whatever, Sissy is doing me perfectly. The attention to my breasts, finding my divine spot and now holding his pubic bone pressed against it? Wow!

Suddenly, she thought, 'OMFG, I'm about to cum!'

Squealing lightly, Meg burst through another climax. But, even then, Andrew surprised her. Instead of cumming inside her, as she expected, Andrew kissed her passionately as he let his thick cock 'marinate' in Meg's pussy juices, his pubic bone pressed tightly against 'lower clittie'.

Slowly 'pulsing' his dick inside Meg (clenching his ass sphincter closed, so his cock jumped). Andrew waited for Meg to choose what was next. But, it had been a 'long time between drinks' for Meg. What she needed more than anything right now was for Andrew to cum and let her sleep.

Deciding she could reach one more plateau, Meg thrust her ass up to meet Andrew's pulses. Then she wrapped her arms around Andrew's neck, kissed him and whispered, "I have an IUD in, baby, so cum inside me."

"Fuck!' Andrew expletived as he heard her words, and immediately lost control and came deliciously into Meg's tightly gripping pussy.

Feeling this man/girl, girlie/man, transvestite, crossdresser, or whatever he fucking was, cum inside her sent Meg through her final climactic orgasm. So, rolling onto her side and pushing her ass back at Andrew, Meg slipped into a deep sleep.

Not sure what the time was, Meg woke, yawned, stretched and reached her hand back to touch her newest lover. But, no matter how far she felt, she couldn't feel him. Rolling to face the middle of the bed, Meg realised she was alone.

'Damn!' She thought. Then, slightly pissed off and cursing Sissy/Andrew in her mind, Meg added, "I'm worth more than a one-night stand, damn you!'

Checking the time on her phone, Meg chose to get up. Then, yawning, she wondered, 'Shower then coffee? Or, coffee then shower?'

Meg could feel last night's activities still lightly leaking from her, but thought, 'bugger it', and went to get coffee.

Walking into the kitchen, Meg found her notepad propped up against the coffee pot. It read, "Sorry, baby girl, but I had to run because I give an early Saturday morning Pilates class at my local Y. I didn't know whether to wake you or leave you to sleep, but you looked so beautiful sleeping, I decided to leave you alone."

The note went on to say, "I want you to trust me, my dream girl. At 11.00 am today, I want you to leave your front door unlocked and be freshly showered, naked and on your bed. Then, please, my girl, as you did for me last night, close your eyes and hold onto the headboard. Even when you feel me climbing on the bed, I want you to keep still, keep your eyes closed and trust me, okay? This is my cell number, +1203 736 8477. Call or text if you must, but baby girl, trust me, please? I promise it will be fun!"

'Like I'm going to do any of that!' Meg thought as she read the note. 'What I will do is give that jerk a mouthful of advice about sneaking out without kissing me goodbye when he knocks on my door. Then, I'll slam the door in his face!'

But that inner demon spoke, "Chicken!" It said.

'You shut up, too,' Meg hissed to that voice.

The problem was that Meg's long-dormant inner slut was raging. She could feel her arousal in her blood-engorged pussy lips and clitoris.

Looking down at her throbbing pussy, Meg told it, 'And you can settle down, too. I will not be doing anything like Sissy suggested! But, 10.45 am found her in the shower making sure she was completely clean, and 11.00 am saw her naked, eyes closed, holding onto the headboard for dear life.

With her senses hypersensitive with excitement, Meg heard her front door open. Then, she heard soft footsteps creeping across her kitchen and down the hall to her bed. Her 'Good Girl Angel' admonished her to cover up, but Meg wasn't listening. Instead, trembling with her arousal, Meg waited, as excited as she was fearful.

Soft, smooth lips kissed hers, "Good girl," Sissy/Andrew whispered huskily.

Sissy kissed Meg again as he slid a blindfold over Meg's eyes. Shaking with a combination of anticipation and fear, Meg briefly fought before she allowed Sissy to handcuff her hands together.

Nibbling lightly on Meg's earlobe, Sissy whispered, "Move forwards onto your knees, baby girl. Once you're on them, I'll shift your arms so I can handcuff you behind your back."

With her inner demon shouting, "Do it!" Meg complied, and Sissy soon had Meg's hands cuffed behind her back

"Good girl," Sissy hummed. "Now it gets a little more interesting. I'm going to tie your ankles to a spreader bar, then connect your handcuffs to the bar, okay? If you freak out, say, 'Pinocchio', and I promise to release you, okay?"

Meg was so terrified and excited she couldn't respond verbally. But with her arousal flowing freely down her inner thighs, she nodded her agreement.

"Good girl." Sissy repeated." Now, remind me what your safe word is?"

'Safe word?' Meg wondered. "Oh! 'Pinocchio'?" She said queryingly.

Meg knew she had given the correct answer because she felt Sissy smiling as Sissy kissed her again.

"Meg," Sissy informed her. "I'm about to roll you over, so you're on your shoulders and knees, okay? Of course, your ass will be way up in the air, and you will feel quite vulnerable, but I need you to trust me."

'WTF?' Meg wondered.

But she refused to use her safe word as Sissy rolled her over. Then, as her shoulders hit her bed, Meg turned her head so she could breathe.

"What the hell have you got me into this time?" Meg asked her inner demon.

He was silent, of course.

Scared, but more than a little aroused, Meg waited for what was next. She didn't need to wait long, fortunately. As she lay there helpless, Meg felt breasts being slowly dragged up her back. Then, soft hands with long nails found her breasts and nipples.

'I don't think those breasts are real,' Meg thought. 'Forms, maybe? Did Andrew come back fully made up?'

She didn't know. She only felt that the hands on her breasts and nipples knew what they were doing. The hands cupping her mounds and softly stroking her areole definitely knew how to please, and she wondered if she'd orgasm from this stimulation alone.

Whoever was kissing her, slowly dragged their breasts down Meg's back as they kissed down Meg's spine.

'Definitely not real,' Meg thought. 'But could they be implants?'

But when the breasts owner's tongue found her tight rosebud, Meg stopped caring whether they were real. Meg could feel someone she assumed to be Andrew/Sissy kneeling behind her salaciously poked out ass. A low moan of desire slid from her mouth as Sissy spread her butt cheeks and ran a wet and warm tongue along Meg's perineum and onto her soft brown ring.

This was last night all over again. It was as if someone had handed Andrew the playbook on how to make love to her. Everything he did, every action he made, seemed to be the exact thing that Meg needed to achieve orgasmic nirvana.

Her lover's tongue swirled delightfully around Meg's starfish, slowly homing in on the centre. Then, finding her anus ring's centre, it tightened to a point and insistently tried to enter. Unused to being anally penetrated, Meg clenched her sphincter tightly closed and refused to allow entry. But when her hidden lover's fingers slipped inside her vulva and hooked back to rub deliciously against her G-spot, Meg groaned and relaxed.

At least an inch of her lover's tongue slid into her ass before being withdrawn.

"Oh, Gawd," Meg moaned. "Oh, Gawd!"

Meg was so hot she didn't even complain when the tongue fucking her ass was replaced by a finger and then by two. The fingers gently stretched Meg's sphincter wider. Meg had no idea why her secret lover wanted her ass stretched, but if he thought she'd let him fuck her ass, he'd better think again.