Meg Saunders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All I could find in the fridge, babe," Sissy-Anna said. "I looked for bacon or sausages but found neither."

"I don't normally bother with breakfast," Meg explained. "When I smoked, I had coffee and a cigarette. Now I only have coffee."

Meg and Sissy sat, their thighs touching, as they ate what Sissy had prepared.

Finally, as Sissy sipped on her java, she asked, "You're serious about making me go clothes shopping with you today?"

"As serious as liver cancer, baby girl," Meg replied. "You need to experience the rush of trying on a zillion new dresses, with a gaziliion different styles and a trillion zillion different colours. The best part is that, with 99% of the clothes you take to try on, you leave them in the changeroom and walk to the next store. Only to repeat the procedure until you find the perfect outfit for you that day."

"But, Meg," Sissy whined. "Everywhere we go, people will know I'm a 'cock in a frock', and they'll point and laugh!"

"No, they won't," Meg said fiercely. "Besides, anyone that does, I'll smack in the mouth. I won't have my girlfriend disrespected like that."

"Am I your girlfriend, Meg?" Sissy almost plaintively asked.

"Yes, baby girl," Meg replied. "I've been searching for you, even when I didn't know I was, forever."

"You know how rare it is that a woman wants a transvestite/transsexual lover as her partner, don't you, Meg?"

"No, I don't. Nor do I give a fuck," Meg answered. "I've wanted one for a lover ever since I tried being exclusive with a woman. I need cock, Sissy. I don't just like cock, or enjoy cock, I need cock. But I also need the softness and intimacy that a woman provides. You provide both. A nice hard dick to fuck me with, and the softness and kindness a woman has. Be my lover, baby girl. Stay with me forever."

"I don't know how far with my transition I can go, Miss Meg," Sissy-Anna said. "I'm an air conditioning mechanic by trade. How much work do you think a 'tranny aircon mechanic' would get? How many of my customers would bail on me?"

"The local community college is always asking for qualified tradesmen to head up their training," Meg pointed out. "You could take one of those jobs. In fact, the nearest one is only a short walk from here. Being government means they'll both be okay with and actively encourage your transition."

"Shit, Meg," Sissy-Anna said in wonder, "You're really serious about you and me, huh?"

"Yes," Meg said emphatically. "It's way too soon, Sissy. But I know I love you. Can you please try to love me?"

Sissy smiled at her, "You are my dream girl, Miss Meg. I don't need to try to love you."

"That's decided then," Meg replied. "Let's get dressed for an excursion downtown."

Sissy wore a lingerie set that matched Meg's dark red combination that Meg had worn on Friday. That same outfit Meg had put in the washer on Friday when she had finished making love with Sissy. As it had been through her drier, Meg chose to wear it to match Sissy's appearance. Then, dressing Sissy-Anna in another of Meg's dresses, the girls headed for Hartford's shipping district to fill in Sissy's 'girlie' wardrobe.

A laughter filled three hours later, Meg and Sissy arrived back at Meg's house carrying several bags of clothes. As well as some simple skirt and top combinations, Meg bought Sissy-Anna a divine LBD (little black dress). This item gaped a ton of cleavage and barely covered Sissy's ass. But it showed Sissy's long, toned legs off to perfection.

In a specialist lingerie shop, Meg had discovered a pair of padded panties designed to give a woman the appearance of fuller hips. The LBD hugged these panties and, combined with Sissy's double-D breast forms, gave Sissy a very sexy and smooth outline.

Telling Sissy to strip to her panties and stockings, Meg sat Sissy down in front of her mirror and painted a 'cleavage shadow' on Sissy's chest. Beginning two finger widths above Sissy's nipple line, Meg, with her blush brush, painted an almost straight line downwards before curving that line around and under Sissy's pecks. Repeating the procedure on the opposite side, Meg then used pale foundation to colour in between the two lines.

Once Sissy had re-donned her bra and slipped the breast forms in, Meg turned her to the mirror and told Sissy to lean forward.

"Wow!" Sissy gasped. "They look real! It looks like I have real breasts!"

"Put your dress on, Sissy. Then you'll see the full effect."

Sissy eagerly slid the beautiful, tiny LBD down over her head. Once she adjusted the dress across her 'breasts, made sure the dress covered her panties at the back and got Meg to zip her up, Sissy turned back to the mirror.

"Oh my," Sissy purred. "Oh my, oh my. I look..." She stumbled to a stop.

"Beautiful is the word you're looking for, Miss Sissy-Anna," Meg filled in as she felt that old familiar tingle begin in her nether regions.

"'Convincing', I would have said, Miss Meg," Sissy said

"Yes, my girl. Yes, you do. Now, Miss Sissy, as I don't want to make a mess on that beautiful little number you have on, why don't you take it off, lose your panties, and make love to me?"

"Why does it matter if we make it a little messy, Meg?" Sissy-Anna asked. "I can always wash it after."

"Because you're wearing that beautiful dress when I take you to dinner tonight. Then we're going clubbing."

What Meg didn't say was that she planned on bringing back a man to fuck them both tonight. 'It's time for Sissy to lose her girl virginity,' Meg decided.

By now, Sissy knew there was no use arguing. Besides, she wanted to go out, and she definitely wanted to make love to Meg, like, right now. That's how sexy she felt.

Once they'd satiated their combined needs, Meg phoned Salute in downtown Hartford and booked a table for 8.30 pm. The rest of the time until then, Meg and Sissy spent cuddling together on the bed as they kissed, hugged, chatted and ran soft, loving hands and fingers over the other's body. This wasn't overtly sexual, it was two new lovers getting to know each other. There was a promise of sexual tension to come, but for now, the two spent time getting comfortable hanging out together.

When 8 O'clock rolled around, Meg was helping Sissy zip back into her new LBD. As part of their shopping, Meg insisted on buying Sissy-Anna a pair of outrageously high heels. The spike on these heels was 9 inches, plus they had a 2-inch wedge under the toes. Naturally, this meant the already taller Sissy towered over the diminutive Meg.

"Hardly 'blending in', Miss Meg," Sissy laughingly pointed out.

"No, baby girl. This is not the time to 'blend'. This is the time for men to stare and their women to despair. It's time for lesser women to eat their hearts out and for other pretty women to pout. We, my girl, are going to own this town tonight. So, put your big girl panties on and let's make it special!"

"If you say so, Miss Meg."

The Uber Meg booked tooted outside. It was only a short ten-minute drive to Salute from Meg's, so they were at the concierge's desk with time to spare. It was plain the concierge was taken with Sissy because, much to Meg's amusement, he showed Meg to her seat but held the chair for Sissy. Of course, the concierge's hand 'just happened' to remain on the seat a little too long, and Sissy's ass dragged down it as she sat down.

The concierge said, handing the girls a drinks menu, "Choose something to drink, ladies. I'll send your waiter with some rolls and the dinner menu shortly, and then they can take your drinks order."

Before the concierge could open the menus, Meg slapped hers shut and said, "White wine, Sauvignon Blanc, best vintage you have, damn the cost. A bottle, please."

Picking up the menus, the concierge nodded, "Good choice, Miss Meg. The waiter will be with you soon."

Sissy leant forwards, "I'm not a wine guy, Meg. Can't I just get a beer instead?"

"You were drinking Sav Blanc the night we met," Meg pointed out.

"To impress you," Sissy-Anna replied. "Sauvignon Blanc was the only wine I knew the name of."

"Girls as sexy and hot as us don't drink beer in restaurants, baby girl," Meg explained. "We order the salad and a glass of white wine. Then, we ignore the bread roll as it's too fattening and push the salad around our plate because we're worried even rabbit vegetables will make us fat."

"Fuck that, Miss Meg," Sissy stated emphatically. "I'm ordering the steak with all the trimmings and getting a bourbon."

"Steak is okay, but you must leave at least a third of it on the plate. And vodka, not bourbon."

Sissy looked at Meg dumbfounded, "This being a 'hot chick' isn't easy, Meg, is it?"

"We owe it to the sisterhood to preserve the allure, baby girl. Besides, you know you're going to do what I want anyway. So why don't you stop arguing with me and do what I want?"

Laughing, Sissy-Anna said, "Yes, Miss Meg."

Meg looked at her new friend through hooded eyes, 'Could this really be love so soon?' She thought. 'He/she's perfect, but what's the catch? There's always a catch, isn't there?' Meg thought about how Sissy had been so far. Not able to think of anything, Meg facetiously thought, 'He probably kills cats on his days off.'

Deciding to test that, Meg asked, "Are you a dog or cat person?"

Thinking Meg was serious, Sissy answered, "I've never understood why you had to be one or the other, Meg. Why can't you like both?"

'Damn,' Meg thought. 'Maybe he/she is perfect for me.'

Thinking deeply, Meg asked, "Creationist or Big Bang Theorist?"

"Another strange question, Miss Meg," Sissy-Anna answered. "Why does it have to be one or the other? Why can't it be a superior, or a number of superior beings, controlling a big bang type event?"

"Religion?" Meg asked.

"Created by man, for man, to control man. It's a good thing for people of weak moral fibre, but not something any rational thinking person needs."

Just then, their drinks arrived. Meg and Sissy sat watching each other, thinking as they sipped their wine. They both felt their burgeoning relationship had promise, but there was still so little they knew about the other. Sissy realised if she didn't keep a lid on it, Meg could and would be quite controlling. Meg's strong personality could swamp her if Sissy didn't stand up for herself. That had happened to Sissy before, and there was no way she would let that happen again.

As Sissy considered that, Meg thought along similar lines, 'I can tend to dominate my lovers,' Meg honestly knew. 'I need someone who won't put up with me trying to control everything they do. I want an equal, not some damsel in distress or a mummy's boy.'

Meg considered what else she wanted in a potential life partner, 'We need to be committed to each other above all others, but I don't want or need exclusivity. With my partner's knowledge and permission, I want the right to have occasional dalliances outside the two of us. Plus, I'd like for them to do the same thing. Not often, but on a rare occasion. Finally, I'd like to occasionally bring someone or have my partner bring someone home for us both to play with. What happened yesterday with Sissy-Anna, Veronica and Vicky was freaking awesome. I want to experience more like that.'

Fortunately, Sissy thought some of the same things. She didn't necessarily want to play away from Meg, or for Meg to play away from her, but she wanted to bring others in to expand and experiment with their sexuality. Sissy knew, at some stage, she would want to try having sex as a female with a man, so she hoped Meg would help her experience that.

Little did Sissy-Anna know that Meg had that planned for tonight.

Strangely, the silence between them didn't feel uncomfortable. It felt companionable. Sissy-Anna was comfortable enough, though a little freaked out to be dressed wholly as a woman in public. But the appreciative glances some male patrons gave her when they thought she wasn't watching increased Sissy's confidence. That, plus the fact that Meg was treating her, and behaving towards her, as if they were lesbian lovers, made Sissy feel sexy and beautiful.

The waiter sashayed past to ask if they were ready to order yet. As Sissy-Anna ordered the steak, as she said she would, Meg thought, 'Fuck it,' and ordered one to match. Both ordered the sirloin done red, with chips, salad and Diane sauce. Once the waiter refreshed their wine, Meg and Sissy indulged in small talk. Did they have family? Meg had an older brother. Sissy had an older brother and a younger sister. Parents? Both had living mothers and fathers. Meg got along well with her two, but Sissy was practically estranged from hers.

"I'm the black sheep, Meg," Sissy stated. "They all seem happy with each other, so let them be, I say."

The waiter reappeared to ask if they needed anything. Sissy asked if the waiter could recommend a vodka cocktail, and he said he had one he thought Sissy would enjoy. Meg stuck with white wine.

"He's got the hots for you," Meg observed.

"Who has?"

"The waiter."

Concerned, Sissy-Anna glanced around to see if she could spot the waiter, "Really? But he doesn't appear to be gay."

Meg had to prevent herself from laughing uproariously, "And you don't appear to be a man."

"Oh," Sissy said, embarrassed. Then, "Oh... Oh! You mean he thinks I'm a sexy woman that he'd like to get it on with?"

Meg smiled widely and nodded, "Why don't you try flirting with him when he brings your drink back?"

Sissy-Anna blushed more deeply red, "I couldn't do that. Not in this lifetime!"

"Yes, you can, baby girl," Meg answered softly. "Yes, you can, and yes, you will."

What was already apparent to Sissy was that she couldn't refuse Meg a damned thing. So, when the waiter brought their drinks, Sissy-Anna touched him on his elbow, turned her shoulders and lifted them back so her 'breasts' were emphasised and said, "Thank you very much."

The waiter blushed nearly as deeply as Sissy did and replied, "You're welcome, Miss...?

"Anna," Sissy-Anna replied. She didn't want to name herself fully because of what the full name implied. Sissy was definitely a common girl's name, but Andrew called his girl self 'Sissy-Anna' because, in his mind, he was more a sissy than a transgirl.

"You're welcome, Miss Anna," the waiter repeated. "I'm Damon. My friends call me 'The Demon'."

"So, what shall we call you?" Meg asked mischievously.

"Anything you like, Miss...?"

"Meg."

"... you like, Miss Meg. As long as you don't call me late for breakfast after I've made love to you both all night," Damon cheekily answered.

"Maybe, Mr Damon," Meg said enigmatically. "What time do you get off tonight?"

"I got the early dinner, so I'm off as soon as I bring you two your meals."

"Wait for us in the bar," Meg demanded.

"Do you always get what you want, Miss Meg?" Damon inquired.

"Usually, yes," Meg confirmed. "But if you don't want the chance to fuck two hot chicks tonight, just say so, and I'll pick another up."

Laughing, Damon responded, "I'll be there, Miss Meg. But, you will owe me."

"What more than the chance to go out with two hot chicky-babes could you possibly want?" Meg had to know.

"More than one date, Miss Meg," Damon answered. "I'm tired of picking up, only to find I've been used to scratch an itch, and nothing more."

"We're going dancing, Mr Damon," Meg pointed out. "You can come and dance with us, or you can go home and toss off to the fantasy of what you've missed out on. It's up to you. And, as for more than one date. Let Anna and I decide about that after tonight."

After the girls had finished their dinners, they dropped by the bar. As expected, Damon was sipping a coke waiting for them.

Linking her arm through Damon's, Meg said, "Miss us?"

"I was never a very good shot," Damon answered.

"Oh, humour! Arr, arr. I get it," Meg said smilingly.

"Where are you taking me?" Damon asked.

"Rocking Horse Saloon in Ann Uccello St, Mister. Some ground rules first, though, okay?"

"Sure," Damon replied.

"You may kiss us both as often as you want--tongue in or out, up to you. You can touch our arms, hands, knees, thighs and flanks. You may even grope our bums as long as you're discreet. But, no trying to touch our breasts, and no trying to feel us up! If you're a good boy, dance well, and treat us respectfully, we will take you home. Deal?"

"And when we get to your home?"

"No promises, Mr Damon," Meg said. "But, we'll see how things develop. I think you'll be happy, however."

Sissy-Anna pulled Meg aside and hissed, "Meg! What are you doing? As soon as he touches me, he'll know I'm a man!"

"Why do you think I said no touching our tits or cunts, little Miss Sissy-Anna?"

Hearing such coarse language flow from her friend caused Sissy's tied-down dick to throb, despite its restrictions.

"And we can't take him home. We barely know him!"

"You're right, Andrew," Meg stated. "Mind you, I hardly know you either, especially when I let you pick me up Friday night. So maybe I should send you and Damon home. Why is my vibrator better than any man? Because my vibrator doesn't care when I bring another vibrator home! Make your choice, Andrew. Do we go with Damon and dance and see what tonight brings? Or do I send you both home and use my little friend?"

Sissy-Anna could tell how frustrated with her Meg was by using her male name, Andrew. 'Is it that big a deal?' Andrew thought. 'I want to have sex in a threesome with Meg. I've already had a foursome with her and the other two. I've sucked Veronica's cock. So is it a big deal if I suck Damon's as well? Meg wants me to, and if Meg wants, then I will do it.'

Andrew/Sissy-Anna was about to concede when she thought, 'Shit! What if he wants to fuck me?'

"Then you'll let him fuck you, baby girl," Meg said, showing a surprising amount of insight.

'Fuck!' Sissy thought but allowed Meg to link her arm through hers before Meg snaffled Damon on her other side.

The trio quickly crossed to a cab that had stopped to drop off a customer.

Handing the driver a tenner, Meg said, The Rocking Horse Saloon, cabbie. Keep that, it's for you."

Meg directed Sissy to get in first and slide over. She followed, and Damon slid in beside her. Deciding to put on a show for their potential play partner, Meg nudged Damon, then turned to Sissy. Stretching her hand across to cup and caress Sissy's breast forms, Meg kissed Sissy as passionately as she knew how. Meg could tell by the two sudden coughs and quick movements of the two men in the cab that her display got the desired reaction.

Turning to Damon, Meg suggested he tried kissing her equally as well.

"C'mon, Mr Demon," Meg whispered huskily. "See if you can't blow my socks off with your kiss."

Careful to keep his hands to the areas Meg had prescribed, Damon kissed Meg.

Coming back up for air, Meg thought, 'Not bad. Not bad at all. Not as good as Sissy, but better than average.'

The cab came to a stop outside the saloon. As Meg climbed out, she was sure to give Damon just a glimpse of nirvana as she purposefully swung one leg out before the other instead of both at once, like a good girl should. Meg hoped Sissy would do the same thing, but Sissy, forgetting girls always slide over, jumped out the door on her side.

Sunday night at The Rocking Horse saloon was lady's night. So Meg and Sissy marched to the front of the queue and insisted Damon be let in with them. The three were soon inside dancing. Damon wasn't in either of their class but danced well enough for a man. Damon minded his manners and, other than occasionally squeezing Meg's or Sissy's ass, kept his hands to the permitted regions.

After her latest dance alone with Damon, Meg held his hand as they walked across to the table where Sissy minded their stuff. Then, making sure Sissy-Anna was watching, Meg turned Damon towards her and passionately kissed him.