Meg Saunders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try it, please," Meg demanded.

The girls all tried, with varying degrees of success. Sissy seemed to pick the correct walk up flawlessly the first time she tried. Veronica got pretty close, but Vicky almost fell off her heels every time she tried.

"Vicky, instead of trying to put your heel down in front of your big toe," Meg advised. "Try putting the inside of your heel down on the outside line of your big toe."

Vicky and Veronica tried this and soon had Meg's hip sway walk down pat.

"When we get to the store, girls, I want you to stand tall, heads and eyes up and shoulders back. Then remember your walk. I guarantee, if you do all these things, there will not be one red-blooded heterosexual man looking at your face!"

"I thought we were trying to blend in," Veronica whined. "If everyone's looking at us, how do we blend in?"

"Because we'll be four hot chicks shopping downtown, not one hot chick and three trannies furtively sneaking around. In other words, girls, we blend in by doing what women with bodies as good as ours do. We emphasise our assets with our look, walk, and attitude. We're aiming for, 'yes, we know we're hot, and no, we don't mind you looking. But, if you try to touch, there will be trouble!'"

A few minutes later, they all piled into Meg's Jeep and headed for downtown. Meg likes to believe she's a positive driver, but the reality is she's quite aggressive. Hence, the girls were all a little breathless with flushed faces when they arrived at Beauty Plus in Chapel Street, New Haven. To complete the journey, Meg had spotted a carpark right outside the store, so with tires howling, she pulled a U-turn and almost slid her Jeep into the spot.

Meg slid out of her seat with a big smile, "Come on, girls. What are you waiting for?"

A few gulps each later, Sissy, Veronica and Vicky exited the Jeep as well. Nervous, but trying to act confident, the girls remembered to keep their heads and eyes up, their shoulders back, and to use the hip sway walk Meg had taught them. Then, trying not to scurry, the girls casually strolled into the makeup store.

Spotting her favourite assistant, Alecia, Meg introduced the three girls and said they needed a complete kit each. Starting from skin prep all the way through eyeliners, eyebrow pencils and lipstick pencils.

Working with the girls individually, Alecia sat them at a mirror so she could show and explain what each item did and how to apply them correctly.

"For special girls like you three," Alecia said diplomatically. "I recommend the Dermablend foundation line. This foundation is fantastic for smoothing out and evening up any imperfections on your skin. Then, once you have a smooth and even complexion, we can add colours and highlights to emphasise some features and to soften and feminise others.

"The goal is to have you looking natural for day wear and glamorous for when you're out dating. That means we go for a softer and more muted colouring for daytime, then ramp up the colour intensity at night."

A lot of time and several hundred dollars later, the girls were back in Meg's car, heading back to her place. This time, Sissy insisted on driving.

"It's not the Indy 500, Meg," he/she stated. "We don't need to pass every other car on the road."

Meg spent the travel time inspecting the newly made-up girls, and that only familiar tingle began between her thighs.

'Sissy could easily pass as a biological woman. Veronica, in low light, probably would, too. Unfortunately, even made-up as carefully as she is, Vicky still resembles a truck driver more closely than an office chick.'

Meg had a sudden vision of crouching beside Sissy-Anna as Veronica, on her knees but standing erect, slowly fed her beautiful girly-cock into hers and Sissy's mouth. What Vicky was doing in this vision wasn't clear.

'That's happening,' Meg decided. 'As soon as we get home, that's happening.'

Entering her home, Meg commanded the girls to strip down to their lingerie, being careful not to muss their makeup up, and carefully hang her clothes back in the wardrobe. Of course, the girls were quick to comply. Then, as soon as they were back to nothing but heels and lingerie, Meg encouraged Veronica to stand on her knees on the bed. Next, taking Sissy and Vicky's arms, Meg pulled the two girls onto the bed before slowly pulling Veronica's panties down, exposing Veronica's slowly inflating cock.

Breathlessly, Vicky said, "Meg! What are you doing?"

Indicating the three of them, Meg said, "We're going to take turns sucking Veronica's cock. What did you think we're doing?"

Vicky shook her head vigorously before climbing off the bed, "I'm not gay, Meg," She said. "I don't suck cock, not even girlie cock!"

Vicky swiftly removed her makeup, stripped off the stockings, pulled the breast falsies out of her bra, and got dressed in her usual attire. Then, without another word, Vicky left.

Sissy looked uncomfortable and was also about to get off the bed.

Meg grabbed Sissy's head before kissing her forcefully, "You will do this with me, Sissy-Anna. You will! I won't take no for an answer. You want to be my dream girl? Well, my dream girl sucks cocks with me!"

Veronica seemed a little dazed but willing to go along with Meg's plan. After all, how many guys get their cocks sucked by two women at the same time?

"I've never even touched a cock other than mine, Meg," Sissy confessed. "I'm not sure I can do this."

"You can, and you will, Sissy. It's easy. Besides, all good girls love sucking cock. Great girls suck cock and eat pussy!"

"I'll do it for you, Meg," Sissy acquiesced.

"Good girl. Let me show you, and then you can copy, okay?"

Meg didn't wait for Sissy-Anna to agree before she cupped where Veronica's taped-away balls were and took Veronica's long thin shaft into her mouth. Letting Veronica's tool drop out, Meg said, "Take your thong off, Veronica, and let your balls free. I want to suck and play with them as I blow you."

It didn't take the eager Veronica long to present her bald cock and balls back to Meg's mouth. Meg held Veronica's shaft about halfway along, then turned her head towards Sissy. Kissing the spongy head of Veronica's cock, Meg said, "Kiss me, Sissy."

Sissy-Anna tried to get away with a quick peck on Meg's forehead, but Meg stopped her before Sissy's lips touched Meg's forehead.

"On the lips, Sissy," Meg demanded.

Gulping, Sissy slowly moved her lips closer to Meg's before swallowing reflexively and kissing Meg. Veronica's shaft was now between Meg and Sissy's lips. So, Meg ran her tongue across the underside of Veronica's cock's head and touched it to Sissy's lips. Meg felt Sissy's tongue tentatively moving out to meet hers. Now they were tonguing the head of Veronica's dick as they tongue kissed. A deep, sensual moan purred from Veronica as Meg and Sissy's kiss heated up.

Turning her head, Meg pushed Sissy's lips off of Veronica's cock as Meg sucked around the first four inches of Veronica's rampantly erect todger into her mouth.

"Now you," Meg said after lifting her mouth off Veronica.

Gulping again, Sissy cautiously allowed some of Veronica's dick into her mouth.

"Good girl," Meg purred. "Now me."

This time Meg took more of Veronica's long and thin penis deeper into her mouth. Then, as she pulled her head back, she followed her lips with her hand before reversing directions and swallowing Veronica again. At the same time, Meg slid her hand down along Veronica's shaft.

"You try," Meg demanded.

Getting caught up in the excitement of watching Meg expertly blow Veronica, Sissy, unhesitatingly this time, wrapped her hand around Veronica's cock and dove onto the head.

"Ouch!" Veronica yelped. "Careful with the teeth!"

"Sorry," Sissy mumbled around Veronica's todger.

Then, carefully keeping her tongue and lips between Veronica's dick and her teeth, Sissy gobbled Veronica back down again. Almost immediately, Sissy-Anna gagged.

Laughing, Meg said, "Easy, girl. Try walking before you run. Little steps, okay? We can work on your gag reflex once you've gotten used to the simple part."

Looking slightly embarrassed, Sissy moved her hand higher on Veronica's shaft and tried again. This time, she could accept all of Veronica down to her hand without gagging. Sissy repeated this a number of times before she thought to try and milk Veronica as she sucked as Meg had. It didn't take long for Sissy to work out a rhythm that meant she was bobbing and sucking up and down Veronica's dick as she held Veronica's shaft firmly and stroked along with her sucking.

"Oh, good Lawd," Veronica moaned. "I'm going to cum!"

Unsure what to do, Sissy-Anna looked at Meg. Meg mimed she should open her eyes and look up at Veronica. Then Meg whispered, "Wrap your lips around the shaft just below the head. Next, swirl your tongue over and around the glans before sucking firmly, making your cheeks concave in."

Meg demonstrated on her finger so that Sissy could see how the outside of Meg's cheeks had hollowed in against her teeth.

"When she cums, hold it in your mouth, kiss me, and feed it to me."

Hoping she wouldn't make Veronica feel bad by gagging when Veronica came, Sissy did as Meg had instructed. Suddenly, Veronica's hands flew to Sissy-Anna's head, and with a deep, shuddering groan, Ronnie orgasmed into Sissy's sweetly sucking mouth.

'It doesn't taste at all bad,' Sissy wonderingly thought. 'Actually, I quite like it.'

Now, a little regretful that she had to share, Sissy turned to Meg and kissed her before opening her mouth and using her tongue to push Ronnie's ejaculate into Meg's mouth. Meg seemed to know somehow that Sissy-Anna wanted to swallow Veronica's sperm, so she swirled it around her mouth briefly before feeding it back to Sissy. A little surprised at receiving Veronica's cum gift back, Sissy swiftly swallowed, delighting in having Ronnie's gooey essence sliding down her throat.

Standing, Meg demanded, "Enough, you pair of sluts! Time to please me! Now, who gets my mouth and who gets my pussy?"

Smiling, Sissy replied, "Swap and swap about is fair play, Miss Meg. But you choose who comes where."

Meg was soon naked on the bed, being vigorously spit-roasted only a few seconds later. Every time the girls came close to orgasm, they would quickly change ends. The swift swap gave Sissy-Anna and Veronica time to 'cool their jets' before they continued driving Meg through slowly growing orgasmic events.

Finally, forty-five minutes later, with Sissy in her pussy and Ronnie in her mouth, Meg gasped, "I'm about to blow, girls. Fill me up at the same time!"

Sissy grasped Meg's hips hard as she began pounding into her. Simultaneously, Veronica held Meg's head tightly as she face-fucked her vigorously.

"Hmm, hmm, hmm." Meg hummed as her peak neared.

The extra vibration on Ronnie's cock's head proved too much, and Veronica spat her juices into Meg's greedy mouth. Feeling Ronnie's cum splashing into her oral cavity sent Meg into her climax. As she came, Meg clenched the walls of her slippery, wet, and tight pussy hard onto Sissy's stroking cock, and with a deep and guttural moan, Sissy exploded into Meg's now dripping vulva.

All three slowly sagged onto the mattress. Sissy-Anna gently pulled Meg over so she was lying across her. Meg lifted her knee and pressed her leaking pussy against Sissy's thigh. Meg contentedly sighed as she felt Veronica snuggling against her back. Moments later, Meg was sound asleep.

An unknown time later, Meg slowly became aware of a very erect todger pushing rhythmically and softly against her rosebud. At the same time, a finger slowly circled her aureole and lightly flicked her erect nipple. Then, feeling Sissy-Anna's cock throbbing against the inside of her thigh, Meg grew aware her little clittie was also throbbing and engorged with blood. The wetness between her legs was no longer just Sissy's spendings but her own arousal.

The girl's desire for her, indicated by the two swollen, erect todgers, made Meg feel like she was the most beautiful woman in the world. Meg thought being doubly penetrated about now seemed like the best idea ever. So, without saying a word, Meg rolled so she could straddle Sissy-Anna, encouraging Veronica to move with her. Then, Meg took hold of Sissy's shaft and guided Sissy into her hot and soaking wet pussy.

"Tongue first, Ronnie," Meg informed Veronica. "Once my back passage is well lubricated, fuck me in there, please."

Pushing Meg forwards onto Sissy, Veronica eagerly prepared Meg's rear love hole for penetration. To ensure Meg was ready for anal penetration, Veronica not only licked Meg's rosebud, she gently inserted a finger, then two, then three. Finally, working these three fingers gently around, Ronnie stretched Meg's knot wide enough to accept her cock easily.

With a hand balanced on Meg's tailbone, Veronica guided herself until the head of her cock pressed against Meg's chocolate starfish. Next, with a firm forward thrust, Veronica slowly impaled Meg on her long, thin todger. Coming to rest with her pubic bone pressed firmly against Meg's taut ass, Veronica held still to give Meg a chance to grow accustomed to being doubly penetrated again.

Softly keening, with her back arched and her head thrown back, Meg said, "It feels so intense, girls. Gently, please. Make love to me as if I truly am your dream girl."

Another soft moan escaped from Meg as the girls slowly thrust inside her. Together, Veronica and Sissy-Anna, pushed in, squeezing Meg's body between them, and then the girls, oh so slowly, pulled out before changing directions again.

Sighing, Meg slumped down until her full breasts pressed against Sissy's forms. Then, lifting her head so she could briefly kiss Sissy's lipstick painted lips, Meg closed her eyes, relaxed and joyfully revelled in the feeling of being completely filled and totally fucked. Meg surrendered responsibility for her orgasm to the two girls inside her. Something the normally reserved and in control Meg would never do.

Concentrating all of her attention on the cocks moving inside her, Meg found herself gradually climbing Cum Mountain. Meg felt no urgency and knew Sissy and Veronica wouldn't spend themselves into her before she was ready.

To Meg's delight, Veronica eased herself more fully onto Meg's back, and she started lightly kissing and gently biting along where Meg's neck met her shoulder. At the same time, Sissy softly stroked Meg's hair and kissed her upturned face.

Slowly increasing the speed and intensity of their strokes, Sissy-Anna and Veronica brought Meg steadfastly along the trail to Cum Mountain's peak.

"You're my beautiful dream girl, Miss Meg," Sissy whispered into Meg's ear. "I will always love you, always desire you, and always put your needs first. You will be forever safe with me."

A soft smile played over Meg's face because she could hear the sincerity in Sissy-Anna's voice. Right here, right now, Meg felt more beautiful, sexier, and desired more than she had in her entire life. Men had wanted to fuck and control her. Women had thrown their hearts at her feet and tried to emotionally blackmail her into committing to them forever, but these two 'ladyboys, shemales, chicks with dicks, cocks in frocks, or whatever other derogatory words you could throw at them, made her feel safer and more loved than anyone had ever done before.

Meg's smile grew because she knew, soon, both the cocks inside her would fill her love holes. When they did, Meg knew her orgasm would be bigger and more intense than any before.

An unbidden and unwanted grunt escaped Veronica's mouth, and Meg knew Veronica was close. Plus, the urgency that Sissy was now pushing inside her with meant Sissy was close to orgasm, too. So, Meg concentrated on the delightful sensations in her innermost regions. The cock in her tight ass pushed her G-spot against the cock in her slippery wet pussy. This delightful sensation swiftly drew Meg's total awareness.

Now that she focused on her body, Meg realised she was about to leap into the abyss at the top of the trail up Cum Mountain. She wondered if she would fall forever, so intense were her feelings and emotions. Then, with another almost animalistic grunt, Veronica unloaded inside Meg's colon. The pulses of Veronica's orgasm twitched Meg's G-spot across Sissy-Anna's penis, and Meg felt her whole world contract to a tiny pinpoint of light in a universe of dark.

It seemed almost like 'The Big Bang' all over again. The pinpoint exploded outwards, and Meg felt all of the stars the universe would ever have blast past and through her. The rush of light and sensations overloaded Meg's synapses. Finally, after almost squirting her lady juices over Sissy's balls as she erupted into the largest and most intense orgasm she'd ever had, Meg passed out.

As consciousness left her, Meg felt Sissy's cock erupting inside her vulva. Sissy was so deep inside her that Meg felt Sissy's semen splashing onto her cervix. This erotic and intense sensation drove Meg both higher and deeper into unconsciousness.

Meg slowly became aware of her surroundings. She lifted her head to find she was still lying on Sissy-Anna. Of Veronica, there was no sight. Feeling the wetness on her cheek, Meg was embarrassed to realise she had drooled on Sissy's chest as she slept.

Grabbing the edge of the sheet, Meg wiped the mess off Sissy and her face, "Sorry about that," she mumbled.

Sissy smiled up at her, "You felt so good on me and seemed so peaceful, my love, that I didn't want to wake you. That last orgasm was pretty intense, huh?"

Meg blushed before saying, "Better than any I've ever had before."

"What happens next?" Sissy asked.

"Tomorrow is Sunday," Meg replied. "You head home to get a change of clothes as soon as you're decent, then you come straight back to stay with me for the night. Tomorrow, you and I are going clothes shopping for you. It's time to buy some clothing suitable for you dating me as my lesbian lover."

"Jaysus, Meg!" Sissy-Anna replied. "I'm not sure I can handle that!!"

"You can, and you will," Meg emphatically stated. "Now, go shower."

"Shower with me?" Sissy suggested.

"As long as you eat my pussy as soon as you've cleaned it," Meg answered.

"Why wait until then?" Sissy-Anna riposted

Having swallowed Veronica's gift, Sissy figured out that she quite liked the taste of semen. So eating hers out of Meg shouldn't be a problem. Meg laughed, then fell onto her back on the bed and encouraged Sissy between her voluptuous thighs. Another minor, for Meg, orgasm later, the girls showered.

As Sissy-Anna picked up her gym bag and found her car keys, Meg said, "No dilly-dallying about. Straight home, grab some fresh lingerie for tomorrow, and then back here. Got it?"

"Yes, Miss Meg," Sissy dutifully intoned.

Sissy knocked on Meg's front door less than an hour later. Meg had made a quick dinner of spaghetti and meatballs, and they sat at the kitchen table sharing their meal. At the end of the meal, Meg handed Sissy a long sheer negligée and told her to freshen herself up and put the item on. Later, the girls cuddled on the settee and watched some rubbish movie that happened to be on before they snuggled together in bed and slept.

The following morning Meg woke to find Sissy's erect todger gently entering her extremely wet pussy. Deciding to pretend to remain asleep, Meg let Sissy use her warm and moist fufu to get herself off. Once Sissy had finished her climax, Meg rolled onto her back and guided Sissy-Anna's head and mouth down onto 'lower clittie'. Sissy's devout attention to Meg's most sensitive outer pleasure nub soon had Meg sighing through a small but gratifying orgasm.

Meg needed another shower. By the time she exited her en suite, she could smell that Sissy-Anna had cooked, or was cooking, breakfast. So throwing a diaphanous robe over her shoulders, Meg headed for her kitchen. When she entered the room, Sissy handed her a plate of hash browns, fried halloumi cheese and fried mushrooms.