Meg Saunders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Floating in post-orgasmic bliss, Meg almost fell asleep on Sissy before she felt Damon climbing back on the bed.

Meg popped a satisfied eye open to see Damon's throbbing, strainingly erect cock only inches from her mouth. Realising this was an opportunity not to miss, Meg said, "Aren't you one lucky guy, Mr Demon? Play your cards right, and you can have to asses tonight."

Sissy gulped underneath her, but Meg hushed her.

"Anna's an anal virgin, Mr Demon. Will you take her gently, or will you forget yourself and rough fuck her? If you can do the former, I'll help you deflower my girlfriend's ass. If you can't, thanks for tonight. And you know where the door is."

Sissy-Anna wanted to object. She wasn't gay and didn't want to be fucked in the ass by a man. She'd regularly masturbated, fantasising about being pegged by a woman, but had never considered even touching a cock before Meg burst so forcefully into her life. However, Sissy knew Meg wouldn't be refused on this. Besides, everything else Meg had encouraged her to do had been delicious. So maybe this would be, too.

"I'd love to help you with your girlfriend, Meg. It would be an honour," Damon replied.

'Guess I'm getting a cock in my ass,' Sissy thought. Curiously, though, the thought caused her girlie-cock to twitch.

"Good answer, Mr Demon," Meg smiled.

Putting a pillow on the mattress, Meg encouraged Sissy to lie down so that the pillow pushed Sissy's ass up lewdly.

"Kneel next to me, honey," Meg said to Damon. "We'll take turns tonguing Anna's ass to get her ready for your cock."

Knowing Sissy was meticulously clean, Meg pushed her nose into the cleft of Sissy-Anna's ass. Then she ran her tongue from Sissy's ball sack, along her perineum and onto Sissy's rosebud, eliciting a soft moan from Sissy. Repeating this process several times in quick succession had Sissy squirming and moaning.

Turning to Damon, Meg said, "Your turn. When you get your tongue onto her ass, try pushing it inside her as far as it will go."

It was Damon's turn to gulp, but he, too, found Meg impossible to resist and did as she requested. Sissy moans became constant.

"Hold your right hand out," Meg commanded.

When Damon complied, Meg poured a liberal amount of lube onto his palm.

"Gently insert your index finger with your hand palm down."

Doing that was a little awkward because of the angle.

"It's better if you're lying on your stomach," Meg explained. "But you won't be doing that long enough to bother changing positions."

"Why palm down?" Damon asked.

"Because, once your finger is all the way in, you can hook it down and back and find Anna's P-spot. The male equivalent of a woman's G-spot. You do know how to find that, right?"

Damon blushed, "Not really, no."

Meg theatrically rolled her eyes and huffed, "Men! No wonder I prefer women and transgirls. They know where my G-spot is!" Then, taking pity on the poor guy, she added, "If there's a next time, I'll show you how to find mine. Then you can practice on other girls as often as you want."

"Will there be a next time, Meg?" Damon queried.

It's up to you, Mister Demon," Meg emphasised. "We'd like to play with you again, but it's up to you to make the next move."

Damon tried what Meg had instructed him to do. Twisting his finger back and forth, Damon slowly forced more of his digit inside Sissy's 'boy pussy'. Once it was inserted to the last knuckle, Damon hooked his finger back and felt it scrape across something soft and rubbery. When Damon's finger found this spot, Sissy-Anna jumped and moaned. Intrigued, Damon did it again.

"Oh, fuck!" Sissy groaned as she twitched again.

"Give me your hand," Meg requested."

Distracted by his explorations of Sissy's pleasure spot, Damon held out his left hand.

Meg laughed, "The hand on Sissy's ass, Mr Demon."

"Oh," Damon said, perplexed.

But when Meg poured another dollop of lube onto his hand, he understood.

"Gently work a second finger inside Anna," Meg instructed.

Damon worked a second finger inside Sissy's ass, "Now what?" He asked.

Shaking her head and thinking 'Men' again, Meg said, "Replace your fingers with your cock, silly."

Meg bit her lower lip anxiously. This was the moment of truth. Could Damon fuck her new lover? Would Sissy let him?

Moving slowly, Damon covered Sissy's much smaller body with his. Damon tried to find the entrance to Sissy's love canal a couple of times before Meg lost patience and guided him home.

Fearfully biting her pillow, Sissy felt the head of Damon's cock at the entrance to her virgin ass. Forcing herself to relax her muscles, Sissy pushed back with her sphincter. After some momentary resistance, Damon's cock broke through her knot and slid slowly inside her ass. Sissy felt little other than full at this stage. When Damon backed up a little and then pushed in again, Sissy felt a vague need to take a dump but, mostly, only felt full again.

Realising Sissy wasn't reacting to being fucked as well as she'd hoped, Meg made Sissy-Anna lift her hips. Adjusting the pillow, so Sissy's hips were a little higher, Meg encouraged Damon to continue. The next time Damon pushed into Sissy, his cock's head scraped across her P-spot.

"Ungh," Sissy grunted, then bucked up at Damon's thrusting dick. Then, "Ungh, ungh, ungh,' gurgled through her lips as Damon began pounding her harder.

"Fuck, this is hot!" Meg thought as her fingers found her slit and clit. Slipping two fingers inside, Meg diddled her clit as she watched her newest love revel in receiving cock for the first time.

Meg was close to a surprising third major orgasm when Damon panted, "May I cum in her ass, Miss Meg?"

"Do it!" Meg hissed. "Fill my slut with your man juice." The words surprising even herself.

With a roar, Damon shoved into Sissy-Anna as far as possible, then tensed every muscle up as semen boiled from his balls, through his throbbing member, and exploded into Sissy. Feeling Damon's cum splashing over her prostate drove Sissy over the edge, and her juices spat from her thick and aching cock onto the sheets beneath her. Meg, overcome with lust from seeing Sissy orgasming from being fucked, shuddered through another gigantic orgasm created just from watching.

Groaning, Damon almost fell off Sissy onto the bed, "I hope you don't want me to go again, ladies," he said. "I think even tomorrow morning will be too soon for me."

"You've only cum the once," Meg pointed out.

"Harder and better than I ever have before, Meg. Plus, look at the time! We've been making love for almost two hours!"

'Shit!' Meg thought. 'And it's a work day tomorrow.' "Sleep with us tonight, Damon. I can drop you off on my way to work tomorrow."

"Done deal," Damon said as his eyes closed and he drifted off.

There was plenty of room on Meg's king-sized bed, so she lay beside Damon with Sissy cuddled closely to her other side.

When Meg woke the following morning, she was disappointed that Sissy-Anna had removed all traces of makeup and had dressed in her male work clothes. Of Damon, there was no sign.

In answer to Meg's unspoken question, Sissy, no, Andrew, said, "We both woke early and didn't want to wake you. So I showed him where the shower was and left him to it. Damon asked if we'd like to go to dinner Wednesday night and go dancing on Friday. I said yes to both."

"How are you feeling, baby girl?" Meg asked.

"Sad because I have to look like a baby boy until I see you tonight. I can see you tonight, can't I, Meg?"

"Not bothered by letting a man fuck you and letting him suck you off?"

"As long as you're with me, I don't care, Meg."

Making an immediate decision, Meg said, "Good. Do you own or rent?"

"Rent."

"Better. This weekend, we'll move most of your stuff in with me. We'll set Andrew up in the guest room, and Miss Sissy-Anna will live with me in my bedroom as my lesbian lover."

Just as a woman probably would, Sissy-Anna cried, "I know that I can't possibly love you after three nights, Meg. But I do. Please, my dream girl, never leave me."

Meg took her girlfriend, dressed as a male, into her arms, "No promises of undying love yet, my girl. But I don't want a future without you."

The End.

Postscript: As Sissy-Anna is technically a man, Meg and she married the following autumn. The girls looked stunning in matching, pure white wedding gowns. Sissy took Meg's advice and applied for the teaching job at their local Community College. She now teaches air conditioning mechanics at A. I. Prince Technical School. The school is supportive of Sissy's transition. Sissy applied to the register of births, deaths and marriages for a name change and now answers to Anna Saunders.

Meg bought Anna a brand new set of 36C breasts for her thirty-sixth birthday. The girls look stunning in their skimpy bikinis. Sissy mentioned going in for 'bottom surgery, too. But Meg insisted she needed Anna's firm and thick cock on a regular basis. The male-to-female hormones that Anna takes to feminise her appearance affect Anna's ability to get and maintain an erection, but Viagra fixes that problem.

She and Meg enjoy seducing new partners and inviting them home to play. With Meg present, a surprising number of 'heterosexual men' willingly suck Anna off. It seems the old adage 'the only difference between a straight man and a bisexual one is a six-pack, a hot tub, and a pretty transgirl' holds true.