Meg Saunders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, there was another body on the bed.

'WTF!' Meg thought as this new presence moved under her belly and between her thighs.

Meg was about to protest when the intruder's tongue found clittie. Better still, the intruder knew Meg's most responsive erogenous zone was immediately below her clitoris because he (?) tongued that area forcefully first.

'OMG!' Meg thought. 'I can feel breasts against mine, but I'm not sure if they're real or not, as they're only touching me lightly.'

With a tongue on her pussy, and another keeping her rear passage wet as the fingers worked their magic in her ass, Meg drew close to orgasm. But, just as she thought she'd erupt, everything was withdrawn from her orifices.

"Sissy!" Meg demanded." "Do not tease me, bitch! Get back here and finish me off."

All she received was a throaty chuckle in return.

Hands grasped her bottom and thighs just above her knee. Unceremoniously, Meg was lifted and turned until she faced upwards. Then, Meg felt herself being suspended as someone slid onto the bed underneath her.

'OMG!' She thought. 'There's at least three in my bedroom! Two holding me up, and a third on the bed.'

Next, Meg felt herself being lowered down. A thin, rampantly erect cock poked obscenely at her ass.

'Fuck, no!' Meg tried to cry out as she felt her ass being split by that cock. But that evil little devil called 'My Inner Slut' refused to let her shout 'Pinocchio'.

With a stifled groan underneath her, Meg felt her ass settle onto someone's hips, his cock buried, fully to the hilt, in her ass.

Panting and afraid but oh so turned on, Meg waited for what was next. Then, she felt a body climb onto the bed between her lasciviously spread thighs. Whoever this was pressed his (her?) breasts against Meg's before kissing Meg's pouting lips. Then, Meg felt this lover's weight settling against her lower belly and a thick, at least 6.5-inch cock, sliding in through her pussy lips and deep inside her.

'Doubly penetrated', Meg thought. 'Oh, how I have longed for this day!'

The two cocks began to fuck her. Both were gentle, considerate and controlled, but Meg quickly needed more.

"Fuck me, boys. This pussy needs to be pounded!" She demanded.

Sissy's throaty whisper from above answered her, "As you demand, my dream girl."

The cocks thrust harder and faster inside Meg.

Meg huffed and grunted as the cocks thrust inside her, but she ached to touch her lovers. Ached to kiss someone's lips, grab their firm ass and squeeze, or wrap her thighs around their hips and demand they fuck her harder, but her binds allowed none of this. All Meg could do was lie back and enjoy, not something she was accustomed to. Meg was an active, passionate and demanding lover, both with women and men. Men could make her submissive or even passive if they were good enough. There'd been few who ever were, but Meg thought the three taking her so eagerly now might be able to make her submit, but not without a fight.

"Release me," she demanded. "I want to use my hands and legs to make love with you all."

"Use your safe word, and I will," Sissy/Andrew chuckled throatily. "But, if you do, all three of us pack up and leave. Do I hear your safe word, Meg?"

Meg's mouth tightened into a stubborn line as that little demon chortled, "Slut".

Seeing her mouth closed tightly shut, Andrew began stroking into Meg again. The cock in her ass soon followed suit, and Meg quickly began climbing the stairs to her orgasm. But, this time, as she peaked, she relaxed and let it happen. By choosing to surrender to her lovers, Meg could simply relax and let her body enjoy the intensely erotic feelings the cocks elicited from her wanting body.

In a long, soft, drawn-out moan, Meg came, "Oh, oh oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," poured from her suddenly gaping mouth.

Both cocks stopped thrusting as soon as Meg's orgasm waned. Neither were removed, but neither pushed back and forth either. After a few moments, Andrew began his pulsing trick again. Perhaps feeling what Andrew did, the dick in Meg's ass began to jump, too. The cocks slowly pulsing inside her kept Meg bubbling along. She wasn't cumming, but she knew she was continually having minor orgasm events as her mind began the climb back up nirvana hill.

To her delighted surprise, Andrew pushed his cock as deeply into her as possible, then held still. Next, he bent his head and slowly circled her left nipple with his tongue. Doing everything right, Andrew pulsed his dick, then followed that by flicking Meg's left nipple with his tongue. Somehow the cock in Meg's ass knew what to do, so they began to cycle, pussy twitch, nipple flick, ass pulse, and then repeat.

Meg drew close to what she knew would be an almost cataclysmic orgasm as the pleasure cycle beat through her, but when she felt the spongy, warm head of an extremely hard dick wipe across her lips, Meg almost lost it.

'Oh, Lawd!" She thought. 'I'd forgotten there was a third person in the room. Wonder what he's been doing until now? Watching and masturbating, I'm sure!'

Eager to return some of the pleasure she'd received, Meg eagerly accepted this new cock into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it as she tried to suck its balls out through its eye.

"We're all going to cum in you when you orgasm, Meg," Sissy warned.

Of course, Meg should have demanded they all withdraw before cumming, or insisted they don rubbers, but she was too far gone.

Nodding her assent, Meg groaned around the cock in her mouth, "One more pulse, boys, and off I'll go!"

The twin cocks in her ass and pussy throbbed once more, and Meg came hard! Her mouth opening so she could gasp her appreciation blew hot air over the cock in her mouth, and that dick was the first to erupt. Swallowing quickly, Meg moaned again as she felt Sissy-Anna cumming into her pussy. Then, feeling the cock in her ass spurting cum deep inside her rectum drove Meg so high she temporarily passed out.

Sometime later, Meg woke to find herself free of her restraints and lying on her back, surrounded by 'ladies' in lingerie. Veronica, Vicky and Sissy-Anna wore only white, 7-inch-heeled pumps, suspenders, stockings, tiny thongs and double-D bras filled with huge breast forms. They also wore the most gorgeous wigs Meg had ever seen. Veronica's was black, Vicky's red, and Sissy's was pretty close to Meg's dirty blonde shade. Their erect cocks, poking lewdly above the top of their thongs, throbbed and bounced as they laughed, chatted and gently groped and teased Meg.

"Not fair!" Meg protested, loving the view. 'If I'm not wearing a stitch, nor should you!"

Sissy-Anna answered for all, "Do I hear your safe word, Miss Meg? If I do, we will all get dressed and leave you alone. Or, of course, you could just go with it and love the attention."

"Well?" Meg asked her inner voice.

All she received in reply was an impression of a smirked grin in her mind.

Suddenly feeling free and very slutty, Meg grabbed Veronica's long thin tool, rolled on top of her and guided it into her cum filled pussy. Groaning as she rode Veronica cowgirl style, Meg soon felt another dick at her starfish.

"Get your tongue in there first," Meg demanded.

Meg leant forward and rested her head on Veronica's breast falsies so the gals could access her ass easily. She thought they'd refused for a moment as nothing happened, but then a softly licking tongue probed from the cleft of her ass down to her rosebud.

'I could get used to this,' she thought. 'Now, where's that third cock?' Then, she felt its salty essence smearing along her lips. 'Ah, there it is.'

With all holes filled, Meg allowed herself to let loose and go with the flow. None of the girls seemed to be in a hurry, and all three of her lovers seemed content to move with her and let her set the speed and rhythm of their lovemaking. Hands softly stroked her ribs as others tickled down her spine. Kisses on her globes and nipples were interspersed with light bites on her neck and along her shoulders. Meg's ears were lightly blown into, and her earlobes were softly bitten and lightly pulled between gripping teeth.

Hands on her hips gently held her still as cocks were slowly stroked in and out of her. The cocks in her ass and pussy perfectly synchronised as they both withdrew and shoved back in simultaneously. Even the one in her mouth seemed almost passive, not pushing or shoving, trying to force Meg to accept more than she readily could.

'It's almost as if it's one person making love to me,' Meg thought. 'Not three. I'm betting I'm not the first lucky girl these three have done like this.'

Deep inside her, Meg felt her orgasm beginning to swell, 'Oh, boy,' she thought. 'This is going to be a big one!'

As her orgasm grew, Meg began to pant and rock her hips up and back against the cocks so deliciously filling her. The boys moved easily with her. Their kissing lips and stroking fingers became harder, faster and more insistent as they urged Meg towards her peak.

"Oh, Gawd, girls," Meg groaned as she let the cock in her mouth fall out. "I'm so close. Push into me to the hilt and hold still. Veronica, hold my right breast and flick my left nipple with your tongue.

As Meg accepted Vicky's cock back into her mouth, Veronica and Sissy firmly filled her love holes to the brim, squeezing Meg tightly between them. Pushing down on the bed, Meg forced her back to arch far enough for Veronica to mouth her breasts.

She watched avidly as Veronica's tongue stretched out to flick her nipple. She knew as soon as Veronica's tongue hit her overstimulated nipple, she'd blow apart into a million pieces.

'I hope you don't mind a crotch full of pussy juices, Ronnie,' she nonsensically thought. 'Because this is going to be a gusher!'

Veronica's tongue flicked swiftly across her nipple as Veronica flicked her other nipple with her thumb and forefinger. The sudden pleasure/slight pain combination blew Meg apart.

"Oh..... my..... Gawd!" Meg groaned as her pussy and ass sphincters clamped down on the invading cocks. The one in her mouth being expelled as she moaned.

Meg quickly gobbled it back down as another huge orgasmic shudder burst through her.

'Cum in me, girls,' she tried sending telepathically as another bolt of lightning-like orgasm exploded inside her.

Obviously, the girls didn't hear her sending, but it was as if they did because all three cocks erupted inside her. The feeling of three dicks simultaneously cumming inside her exploded across Meg's senses. Her slippery wet pussy gushed her womanly essence as the cocks spat their magical elixir into her body.

Swallowing gamely, Meg accepted all Vicky had for her as the other two filled her tight love channels.

Floating blissfully, Meg sank onto Veronica, smiled and said. "You girls are perfect. Stay in me, please. But I need to sleep now."

A little while later, Meg woke to find Sissy and Veronica's deflated cocks had fallen out of her, but the girls hadn't moved. Instead, they still held her between them as they kissed and lightly stroked her body. It was, quite simply, sublime, as none of the strokings were sexual in nature. Instead, the girls petted her affectionately, as a lover would. Even Vicky still knelt beside her, softly kissing her upturned cheek and stroking her hair.

Getting off Veronica, Meg saw the mess their lovemaking had made. A little embarrassed, Meg grinned guiltily before saying, "I think we all need a shower. Then I'd better change the sheets."

Laughing and dropping their lingerie behind them, the girls followed Meg to the en suite shower. There was a bit of mock pushing and shoving to see who was getting in with Meg. But when Meg grabbed two cocks, and then ushered Vicky inside before tugging Veronica and Sissy in after her, they all crowded in.

There was barely room to breathe, but it was still fun to be surrounded by so many slowly inflating dicks. Managing to get the shower to the right temperature without freezing or burning anyone, Meg began cleaning cocks. Then, to give the other two room to wash, Meg dragged Sissy down to sit on the floor facing her.

"Thank you for this, Andrew. It's been the most beautiful thing ever."

Sissy leant forward and kissed Meg's pouting lips, "Unless you said Pinocchio when I didn't hear you, it's not over yet, My Dream Girl."

"Oh? What's next?" Meg innocently asked.

"That's for you to decide, baby girl," Andrew replied. "The first part was about what I wanted for you. Now it's your turn to direct the action."

Veronica and Vicky pulled Meg upright as they sat down. Then, the girls sat in three of the four corners as Meg stood in the middle. Using soap and washers, the girls washed Meg from her breasts down. Meg was encouraged to slowly turn as the girls cleaned her ass, rosebud and pussy. Each of her lovers took the time to kiss and tongue her ass and pussy as she faced them. Although their doing that was obviously sexual, it didn't feel like that to Meg. It was almost as if they were paying homage to Meg's body and the pleasure they'd received from it.

Once the girls had their turn to wash and kiss her parts, they stood and encouraged Meg to sit as they washed her arms, pits, face and hair. Faced with three rigidly hard dicks, it was all Meg could do to not take two in her hands as she lowered her mouth onto the third.

Finally, they were done, probably just as well as the shower water had turned cold. When Meg stepped out of the shower, the girls surrounded her and towelled her dry.

'I could definitely get used to this!' Meg thought.

She felt loved, respected, pampered and worshipped beyond anything she'd felt before. Thinking about what should happen next, Meg had a flash of insight.

"Go get the chairs from the kitchen, girls. It's time for you to learn how a woman does her makeup. Let me tell you, you won't end up looking like you tried to blow a box of crayons when I've finished!"

The 'girls' rushed off to get chairs but inwardly sighing, Meg brought them to a halt, "Put some clothes on first, girls. My neighbours don't need to see swinging dicks through my kitchen window. Besides, no woman would prance about her house naked if she knew she could be seen."

Blushing, Veronica, Vicky and Sissy began donning clothes.

"Lingerie is fine, girls. Did you bring a change?"

"We have matching outfits in the white we were wearing plus another in black. I've also got a matching set in red," Sissy answered.

"Black is perfect," Meg answered. "Get changed. I assume you have pumps to match?"

"Yes, Miss Meg," they intoned.

Shortly, Meg was surrounded by three black lingerie-wearing males. She watched, fascinated, as they took turns lying on their backs, spreading their legs apart and forcing their balls into the canals they'd descended from before taping them in place.

'That explains why there weren't balls bouncing all over the place at Denise's on Friday night,' Meg thought. 'Must hurt like a bitch doing that, though.'

Curious, Meg asked, "Can you still get hard with your balls taped up like that?"

The three girls looked at Meg, disappointed.

But Sissy rescued her, "We'll ignore the fact we've fucked you to numerous orgasms with our balls 'taped up like that', Meg," he said.

Blushing, Meg tried to hide her faux pas by saying, "Go get a chair each, girls. Time for your first makeup lesson."

Demonstrating on herself, Meg showed how to begin with a skin primer so her skin was tightened and smoothed before using anything else.

"When you choose a foundation makeup, it should match the skin colour on the back of your right hand," she instructed. "Unless you're a left-handed golfer, the skin colour of that hand matches your face's colour. Of course, we only have my foundation to work with, so it will have to do. However, I think it will be close enough for all of you."

Over the next fifteen minutes, Meg ran through her makeup routine, then encouraged the girls to try for themselves. However, it was a slow process because there were three of them and only Meg's makeup kit to go around.

'Blow this,' she thought.

"Girls, get dressed. We're going shopping," She announced.

Veronica, Vicky and Sissy were all made up, with varying degrees of success, but she didn't know if they had clothes for a public outing.

Horrified, the girls exchanged glances. Sissy spoke for them all, "We aren't out in public, Meg. What if someone we know sees us?"

"Sissy, the way you're dressed and made up at the moment, your own mother wouldn't recognise you. Now," Meg clapped her hands, "chop, chop, we're going to an independent cosmetics store that I know."

"But, Miss Meg," Veronica whined. "We don't have anything to wear. We only brought our lingerie."

Meg opened her closet, "So, missy, select something to wear, and let's go!"

That got their attention! Oohing and aahing, the girls took numerous dresses and skirt/blouse combinations out to examine and coo over.

However, Meg had to nix quite a few of their initial choices, "Girls, we're not going clubbing, nor are we heading out to pick up. We're going into town, so the object is to blend in, not stand out. When you're clubbing, go all out. But this is daytime, so we're aiming to hint at cleavage and a little bit of upper thigh, but no exposed suspenders and no panty flashing!"

Frustrated by the girl's insistence on choosing Meg's party dresses and skirt/top combinations, she picked up a sports bag that had been left in her room. Looking inside at the change of clothes, she had an idea. Then, taking the bag into her en suite, she put on what she found in the bag. Unfortunately, the cargo shorts were too small for her rounded ass. Meg managed to squeeze the button closed, but at least two inches of her butt crack showed above the top of the shorts.

Looking in the mirror, Meg laughed and thought, 'Perfect! Plumber's crack, so damned sexy!'

To ensure her crack was exposed for the girls to see, Meg quickly stripped her thong off and pulled the shorts back on. Next, taking out the check shirt, Meg purposefully buttoned it unevenly and left most undone so her braless, full breasts bulged at the gap. Finally, pushing her feet into the size 12 boots she found in the bag, Meg clumped back into her bedroom.

"Oh, boys," she intoned. "I'm dressed and ready to go out, are you?"

"Oh my, Gawd, Meg!" Sissy said as she fell on the bed, holding her stomach and laughing.

The other two, however, looked shocked and horrified, "You can't go out dressed like that, Meg!" They said in unison.

"Why not?" Meg asked innocently.

Veronica and Vicky exchanged glances, "Because your ass and tits are showing. It's not appropriate!"

"So girls, suspenders, panties, and if I know you three at all, erect todgers is okay, but not a woman's tits and ass?"

Blushing, the girls didn't know what to say, or even think.

"Do you get my point?" She asked.

"Yes, Miss Meg," all three answered.

In the end, all three girls had no choice but to wear one of Meg's work dresses. Denise altered the skirts on Meg's skirt/top combinations to mould to her tightly toned, rounded ass. Unfortunately, the 'girl's' hips were so much narrower than Meg's that, mostly, the skirts wouldn't stay on. Instead, they'd fall to the girl's ankles at the slightest movement.

As the girls walked towards the front door, Meg sighed, "Wait up, girls. We can't have you marching all over downtown like truck drivers looking for a beer, so listen up!"

Meg waited until the girls turned to her, then added.

"A woman, unless there's a 75% off sale at Victoria's Secret, never marches anywhere. We amble or stroll. We might even wander, but we do not march! So, watch!"

Then, languidly, as if she had all the time in the world to get to where she needed to be, Meg moved across her kitchen floor. By placing her heel down almost in front of her toe, Meg caused her sexy ass and hips to sway. Holding herself tall, with her shoulders back and square to the direction she walked, emphasised the way her hips almost snaked underneath them.