Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 07

Story Info
The girls must pay for disobeying their instructors.
19.1k words
4.84
19.9k
17

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

MEGAN & KASEY: ON THE JOB TRAINING

(A Sequel to Megan's Summer Education)

Dear Reader,

As a reminder, here is a brief snapshot of the characters in this chapter:

• Rothman: Father's boss, used to babysit for him; successful, fit, on the verge of divorce, 46

• Quigley: Local businessman, Megan's mom's client; early 40s, lean, tall, former athlete

• Granderson: Kasey's dad

• Meeks: Plastic surgeon who did Megan's mom's facelift. 50. Gray hair. Handsome, classy, distinguished. Silent owner of strip club.

• Darrell: Pizza guy, mid-30s, a little chubby with glasses and thinning hair.

• Jackson: Target employee, 18, senior to be at Megan's school, does the School for Slut web site

• Michael Brandt: Megan's father who works for Mr. Rothman

• Susan Brandt: Megan's mom; Meeks is her plastic surgeon and Quigley is her client

By DL Sloan

CHAPTER 7: REPENTANCE

Megan and Kasey, dressed in naughty schoolgirl outfits with red-framed glasses, red chokers, and their hair in pigtails, crawled toward the kitchen, following Mick and Harry's angry commands. There was little doubt that not only were they in store for some hard fucking, but probably some additional punishment as well. Megan secretly hoped for a good firm spanking and maybe a bit of hair-pulling. What had she become in such a short time? What had these men turned her into? But she knew the truth was this was who she was. After all, she had come up with this whole idea in the first place. No one had turned her into anything she wasn't meant to be. She hoped the same was true for Kasey. She hadn't forced Kasey into anything, of course, but she couldn't help wonder if Kasey would have ever stumbled down the path if Megan hadn't led the way.

The girls crawled into the kitchen, side by side, expecting to see the angry, fat, older men standing there with their cocks in one hand and handcuffs, chains, or paddles in the other. Instead, both men were fully clothed, leaning against the kitchen counter, arms folded over their chests and resting on their big round bellies. They didn't look nearly as angry as they had sounded.

"Ah, the star pupils return," Harry chuckled. He waggled his fat fingers at them, motioning Kasey to stop in front of him. "Assume your positions. On your knees."

Kasey knelt in from of Harry and Megan knelt before Mick. In nearly perfect unison they both looked up the men and said, "May I please suck your cock, sir?"

The men both reached for their zippers. The girls licked their lips.

"Hungry little bitches aren't they?" Mick laughed.

"They treat us like we're nothing but pieces of meat," Harry said, feigning insult.

Megan waited for the cock to appear or lecture to start. Instead, Mick said, "No thank you, Megan."

"No thank you, Kasey," Harry said.

The girls looked at each other quizzically.

"Ah, our straight A students are stumped," Mick laughed.

"They think they are the only little sluts in town," Harry shrugged.

Wait, what was happening? Had they found other women? Other students or just some random girls from some dating site? Did Harry and Mick even know how to do that?

"Our balls have been properly drained this morning," Mick said.

"Better than properly," Harry grunted.

"True," Mick nodded.

"Um, I'm happy to hear that, sir," Megan said, struggling to figure out what to say or what to think.

"I'm sorry we weren't here earlier," Kasey said, thinking maybe an apology was the way to go.

"Your body was of sufficient use last night," Harry said. "Though we shouldn't have had to come to you, now should we?"

"No sir," Kasey said.

"You know, it happens all the time," Harry said, talking to Mick now as if the girls weren't even there. "You give a pretty girl some good cock and treat her right and tell her she's a good cocksucker and it goes straight to their head. No pun intended. They think no one other girls are as pretty, or as slutty, or as good at giving head as they are."

"They take us for granted," Mick nodded. "Happens all the time. They go off with other men, take trips, spend special moments with their mom" -- he looked right into Megan's eyes when he said that -- "and expect us to hold our wads and be here on our knees thanking them when they come back."

"Plenty of other sluts in the sea," Harry shrugged.

"Maybe walking around with our cum in their bellies right now," Mick laughed.

"Definitely a nutritious breakfast," Harry laughed.

Mick looked back at the girls. "So, when you say you're sorry, are you sorry for the way you treated us or are you sorry that you missed out on your nutritious breakfast?"

"They like our breakfast bars," Harry nodded, grabbing his crotch.

"I do like your, um, breakfast bar," Megan said, looking up at Mick. "I'm sorry that I missed out on it and that I let you down. You're both wonderful teachers and I forgot all that you taught me."

"Me too," Kasey said. "Well, not forgot, but I guess took it for granted. Thought we had it all figured out and had learned all we needed to learn."

"What did you learn now?" Mick said.

"That we aren't irreplaceable," Kasey said.

"What else?" Harry asked.

"That we need to remember our priorities," Megan said. "We lost sight of who we are and are meant to be."

"I'm glad to hear you say that," Mick said, patting Megan on the head like a little puppy. "Because, even though Harry and I are taken care of, there is much work that you both need to do. We aren't the only ones you've neglected. You are going to be very busy."

"Yes sir," Megan said. "I'm sure Mr. Rothman has some follow up work he needs me to do after our trip."

"Mr. Rothman is taking a little break from you two this week," Mick said. "He had his fun."

"Too much," Harry said. "He did some things with you that aren't part of the deal. I know you performed well, but he took sharing you with others to extremes. He's on probation and he understands."

Megan was impressed that Mick and Harry had the power to shut down an executive like Rothman. She respected them as her elders and as kind neighbors, but this show of authority made her tingle a bit inside.

"I know I owe some time to Jackson and Darrell," Kasey said.

"Yes, you do," Harry said. "And you both owe time to Quigley. You've been skimping on your intern duties at his shop."

"And Megan, I think considering the fun that your dad is having with Kasey here, it would only be fair if you did the same for Mr. Granderson, don't you?"

"Yes, sir," Megan said. "We, um, actually talked a little about that."

"Oh did you?" Mick said. "You two are thinking for yourselves now, huh?"

"We do have two smart little sluts here," Harry said.

"And I like that," Mick nodded. "I really do. But after this morning, I have to say the old line about liking them young, dumb, and full of cum is pretty accurate too."

Both men laughed at their inside joke, leaving the girls to wonder more about the events of this morning.

"All kidding aside," Harry said, "you two need to understand what you did wrong. We know that you aren't going to be with us forever. That's not the training you asked for. But you need to understand that as long as you are training with us, your primary responsibility is to us. That means you check in with us a minimum of twice a day -- morning and night -- even if you're literally all tied up on a business trip or are busy seducing your best friend's father."

Megan didn't bother to ask how she was supposed to check in while she was tied up. That wasn't their point and she knew it.

"Yes, sirs," she said. "I understand. We failed to meet our commitment. You're committed to us and we need to be just as committed to you."

"Exactly," Mick said. "So, now that we've covered what you did wrong, we do want to evaluate what you did correctly. First, Kasey, wonderful job of seducing Michael. It seems like you helped him find his natural dominance. You did a masterful job of taking the initiative and utilizing Jackson and Darrell to assist you."

"And Megan, you were definitely put to the test by Mr. Rothman," Harry said. "He told us about the outfits you wore in public and the multiple tasks -- both bound and not -- that you performed to make the deal a success. He told us about your little blowjob rivalry with that assistant, what was her name?"

"Mao," Megan said, thinking about Mao's unique oral skills.

"Yes, Mao," Harry said. "It sounds like she's quite the impressive cock-sucker. You probably know this from your athletic careers, but now you're seeing it in your new line of work. No matter how good you are, there is always someone who is better. You can never relax, never think that you can't get better, that there isn't competition. Whatever path you choose to take after this training, you will always have to fight to keep what you've earned. There's always another pretty girl ready to get on her knees in order to have what you have."

"Yes, sir," Megan said.

"You're right, sir," Kasey added.

"Good, so your plan for the day is this," Harry said. "Kasey, you were going to repay Darrell and Jackson, but you're kind of joined with Michael right now. Since he's not in on this whole training, it's hard for us to pull you away from that. So, you'll go home and spend the day with him. On the off chance he has plans other than playing with you all day, you'll contact us and we'll re-assign you."

"Yes, sir," Kasey said.

"Megan, you will take Kasey's chores and spend time with Darrell and Jackson today. They already know about this change and are looking forward to it. They have a plan already and Darrell will pick you up here in about 15 minutes. What you are wearing now should be fine, but if they want to pick up other outfits, they can do so at your house or Kasey's."

"Yes, sir," Megan said.

"Kasey, Michael already knows about you and Megan working at Quigley's store. Tell him you need to be at the store at 7 p.m. for a special event that Quigley is hosting. Megan, Darrell and Jackson will have you there by 8 as well. You will both work for Mr. Quigley until the event is over at 11 p.m. At that time, he will take you both home. Megan, you will go to Kasey's house and vice versa. You will both check in with us during that drive and we will let you know of any changes in your schedule."

Both girls demonstrated their understanding of the plan. Kasey kissed both men on the cheek and hugged Megan before hurrying out the door, hoping to get home before Michael woke up. Megan waited with Mick and Harry for Darrell to pick her up. She wanted to ask them about the morning's events, but knew it wasn't the place nor the time. They hadn't told her for a reason. She would wait and wonder. And probably worry.

Kasey had told Megan about how Darrell and Jackson had helped her, and Megan was happy to pay Kasey's debt. Jackson was fun and it was interesting to be with someone her own age once in a while. And Darrell was also one of the few men involved in the training not old enough to be her father -- or grandfather. He was nice too. She figured they would both have a lot of energy and be a lot of fun. It wasn't clear to her if she would be with both of them at the same time, or if she would spend a portion of her day with each of them. She could have asked Mick and Harry while she waited, but she sensed they weren't in the mood for questions. Despite the fact that they had apparently both received some quality ball-draining this morning, their general displeasure with her and Kasey was palpable. She felt it best to keep her mouth shut unless one of them changed their minds about a blowjob. She kind of hoped they would, just to reassure her that they still needed her, but they seemed maddeningly content.

She looked out the window and saw Darrell drive up, the usual pizza delivery sign that often sat atop his car wasn't there. He was off duty at this time of day, of course. He had free time and a pretty girl to spend it with. Megan said goodbye to Mick and Harry and skipped out the door and down the driveway where Darrell waited, holding the passenger door open for her. His eyes popped as he saw her in her tiny outfit and she smiled at the silent compliment. She pecked him on the cheek and slid into the car, happy to let her schoolgirl skirt slide up and show that she wasn't wearing any panties. He took a moment to appreciate the view, then closed the door and got in on the driver's side.

"You look beautiful as always," he said as he started the car and drove off.

"Thank you, sir," Megan smiled. "Um, I didn't know about this when I dressed this morning. If you would like me to wear something else..."

"You look perfect," Darrell said. He was wearing a pair of khaki shorts, tennis shoes, and a loose blue button down shirt that did a good job of hiding his slightly pudgy body. His thinning hair made him look a bit older than he was, but Megan found him oddly attractive. Perhaps it was his natural friendliness. He wasn't handsome but he had a nice smile and a genuine manner about him. Oh, she knew first hand he could get into some hard sex just like any of the others, but he was no Rothman. He wouldn't play mind games with her. She didn't know him well, but she knew that much.

"If we are going to be driving for very long, I would be happy to suck your cock while you drive, sir," Megan said, remembering her manners. She also took pleasure in knowing that her offer always sounded genuine, because it always was. She genuinely wanted to suck his cock if that was his wish.

"That is very tempting," Darrell grinned. "But it's almost time for class."

"What class, sir?" Megan asked.

Darrell explained, as his finger felt under Megan's skirt, that he was taking online business courses with a goal of owning his own business someday soon.

"That's really great!" Megan said sincerely. "I'm really impressed. You'll be a great business owner. I'd work for you!"

"Careful, I might take you up on that," Darrell smiled. "Anyway, during this class, all the students have to have their cameras on so the professor can see that we're online and participating. But I don't want to waste my time with you, so we will have some fun with you out of view of the camera."

"This sounds like fun!" Megan giggled. "Do you want me crawl under the desk and suck your cock? Or play with myself and strip for you? I'll tease you 'til you burst!"

"Probably so," Darrell smiled. His fingers were now brushing against her pussy lips. "Just be sure you're in the right place when I do bust. I rent an apartment right now and I can't afford to lose my deposit because of a bunch of cum stains on the carpet."

"I promise I'll catch and swallow every precious drop," Megan grinned. As if to prove her point, she took his hand and gently pulled it away from her pussy and stuck his fingers in her mouth. "Just a little appetizer," she smiled, then bit her lip.

"Teasing started early," he grinned. "Works for me. Oh, my apartment is kinda small and not that great. I know you don't care, but I am really working on getting this degree so I can get a better job and a house."

"You're right that I don't care what your apartment is like, but I do care that you're working so hard," Megan said. "It's really impressive. You deserve a lot of credit."

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you're sucking up to your future boss," Darrell grinned, squeezing her pussy mound.

"I hope that's OK, sir," Megan said seductively. "I've been told I'm good at it."

"It's been so long, I don't remember," he responded, grinning at his shot at her recent disobedience and neglect of the group members.

"I'll be happy to refresh your memory, sir," Megan said, licking her lips seductively. "As your future assistant, it's my duty to remind you of important things. Am I correct that having your balls drained on a regular basis is considered important?"

"Extremely," Darrell said, his voice deep with lust now. His cock was hard and he ached to skip class and spend the next hour dumping copious amounts of cum down Megan's throat. But he was serious about his class and his small business ownership goals. He had come too far to blow it now, he thought, chuckling in his head at his own Freudian slip. Besides, he had plenty of time with Megan today. Waiting a little longer would only make it that much more special.

He remained silent the rest of the way, his right hand toying with her nipples as they pulled into the lot of the small apartment complex. The complex consisted of three buildings, each with four apartments -- two on the bottom floor and two on top. His top floor apartment was easily accessible via a set of interior stairs. He would have loved to show her off to the neighbors, but this time of day, there was no one around. Nonetheless, he had her walk up the stairs in front of him as he enjoyed the view up her little skirt, using his phone to capture the slow, sexy walk on video.

Once inside, he took her in his arms and kissed her hard on the mouth, his hands groping her ass. She hugged and kissed him back, feeling his passion as well as his bulge pressing against her belly. She could sense his urgency, his need. How special was it for her to be there to give him what he needed? She was so fortunate, she thought. She reached for his crotch, but he grabbed her wrist.

"Not yet," he grunted as if he hated saying the words.

"Sorry, sir," she said softly, kissing his ear.

"It's OK," he laughed. "You can't help being such a good little slut. But I can't trust you to be a good girl for the next hour. I don't think you can keep your hands off me."

"I can't, sir," she agreed. "I can't keep my lips off you either."

"Well, that's why I have to do this," he said, walking away toward a table filled with various toys and devices. "I know you were tied up a lot during the past couple of days and probably want a little break, but I have to keep you from causing trouble. It's only for an hour."

"Oh, please, sir," Megan said. "I'll be a good girl. I promise." She really didn't mind being tied up again, but sensed that begging for him to have mercy on her was something he would like to hear. His acknowledgement that she had been tied up a lot lately suggested that he was both sorry for her and anxious to see her in bonds himself. He wanted her to want him more than he wanted her, so she played the role, hoping that her instincts were correct.

"I wish I could believe you," he said, proving her right. "But with your body on display for everyone, your pussy already dripping wet, and your nipples as hard as my cock, I know the truth. What did you have for breakfast?"

"Um, I didn't," she said, not sure where this was going.

"Then I know you're lying to me," he chuckled. "Haven't even had your daily dose of cock and cum yet."

"It's the breakfast of champions, you know," Megan said, playing along with the joke now.

"Champion cock-suckers," he laughed. He was sorting through the items on his table and being mindful of the clock, as it was nearing class time. "I bet this is the longest you've gone without a cock inside you since you started this school."

He saw Megan's mind working, then the look of realization on her face. She thought it really was the longest she had gone -- Meeks had been last evening. She slept with no one and fucked no one so far today.

"I knew it," he laughed again. "You're a cum-addicted little slut going through withdrawals. As you can see, I'm doing this for your own good."

She started to speak but Darrell put a ball gag in her mouth, then tied her wrists together with a scarf. His laptop sat on a coffee table in front of a couch. He directed her to sit on the end of the couch next to where he would be sitting for his class. He then had her lay down on her back. He brought her bound hands over her head and secured them via a bungee cord from the leg of the couch to the scarf around her wrists. He pushed her legs over her head so her high heels were alongside her head. He used two more scarves to loosely tie her ankles to the bungee cord. The tension was sufficient enough to hold her legs and arms in place, but gave her some freedom of motion and ability to stay relatively comfortable. This position also allowed him a great view of her face, tits, pussy and ass, the latter two also being well within reach when he sat in front of his laptop.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers