Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, be a good girl and I might make you feel good during class," he smiled down at her. "And if you're really, good, well, I'll give you all you can handle of this." He pulled his stiff cock out and brushed it over her face, slapping her cheeks and forehead with it and rubbing his balls in her hair. There was a drop of pre-cum on the tip, so he wiped it off in her hair and put his cock back in his shorts.

He took a couple of pictures and a quick video of her, then he put a small box of toys on the floor next to him, got a cup of ice and a bottle of water and sat down. He put on his headset, using this as the audio device for the class rather than allowing the computer microphone to pick up any squeals or moans from his tormented toy. He was able to see a preview of what the laptop's camera was seeing before he joined the class. He made sure that Megan's delicious body was out of sight, then clicked the "Join" button to enter the virtual classroom.

As he waited for the other members of the class to join and the professor to start the class, he reached over and stroked Megan's bare ass cheeks and the backs of her thighs, then the insides. Her legs trembled, but he knew it wasn't from fatigue. He glanced back at the screen, making sure he was on mute for now, and touched his fingers to her pussy lips. He stroked them gently and she squirmed, the bungee cord and soft scarves allowing her to move and wiggle without pain.

He cupped his hand over her pussy, feeling her warmth. He pinched the fat pussy lips between his thumb and index finger, wiggling them back and forth. He removed his hand as the professor started talking. He kept a notebook and pen next to him. Mostly he found that if he just listened attentively, he didn't have to take a lot of notes to pass the tests. But he did like to jot down ideas as particular announcements during the class. The professor encouraged discussion and some of his classmates had good ideas. He sipped some of his water then, eyes still on the screen, casually pressed an ice cube into Megan's pussy. She moaned and squirmed. He snuck a quick glance to make sure she was OK, then stuffed his thumb inside her, making sure the ice cube stayed where it belonged until it melted. What flowed out of her was thicker than water and he knew her pussy was responding, her own thick sweet juices mixes with the melted cube. What an amazing cocktail that would make, he thought. Just add a little gin, maybe.

He stuffed two fingers inside her, slowly pumping her pussy. With her hands and legs out of the way, her perfect little cunt was completely exposed, the ideal toy every many needed to occupy idle hands and dirty minds. "Stress balls got nothing on a pretty, wet pussy," he thought.

He didn't finger her hard enough to make her cum. Just enough to make her wet and warm. "All hot and bothered," he liked to say. His cock was hard but he was too focused on playing with her and listening to the lecture to let it distract him. He could wait. That was the value of being a little older student -- he had patience, focus, and defined goals. As tempting as she was, Megan could wait. Or so he thought. His slow, gentle massage of her pussy was having more of an effect than he thought. She was arching her back and grinding her hips toward him. Fuck, if she needed it that bad, he'd give it to her.

He reached down and picked up a dildo from the box, careful to make sure it and the hand that held it remained out of view of the camera. He also picked up a small bottle of lube and, keeping his attention on the computer screen, sloppily squirted it over her pussy, thighs, and ass cheeks, not caring about what this might do to his old couch. Any stains from Megan would welcome memories.

The professor paused to pull up a short video for the class, and Darrell took advantage of the chance to look away, quickly stuffing more than half of the 8-inch dildo into Megan's glistening pussy. She groaned through the gag. It was a happy noise, he knew. This girl loved sex in all its forms. He was not a mean person nor one eager to use women. He loved and respected women. So knowing how much she loved this -- being bound, put on display, dressing like a slut and being used like one as well -- allowed him to fully enjoy this experience, guilt-free. He wouldn't harm her, but he sure would use her and he knew she would enjoy almost as much as he would. Whatever this journey she was on was leading to, she had picked the right path. She was made for this, not only physically, but emotionally and mentally as well. He believed it was important to find your true calling to learn where you fit. If you did that, things like jobs and finances and friends and all that would take care of themselves. Megan had found that calling. She just had to be careful to find the right fit and not be taken advantage of. If she did that, there was no doubt in his mind that she would have a very full and happy life filled with lots of adventures.

These thoughts were in his head as he slowly pumped the dildo in and out of her, teasing her to another slow build, stoking the flame inside that hot pussy of hers. The professor had shared a video about the importance for entrepreneurs and aspiring business owners such as those in this class to find not only a business that had a market, but also a business that they had some genuine interest and knowledge it. To be successful, you had to love or at least like what you were doing. That would carry you through the slow days, the challenges, and your customers would see your expertise and passion shine through. That was how you developed a loyal customer base. But, the professor cautioned, the hidden challenge was finding employees and partners who shared your vision, your passion, your depth of caring about the business. It was important to recruit the right partners and employees and to invest as much in them as you did in the business itself.

Darrell thought about Rothman and Megan. From what he had heard, Rothman hadn't valued Megan, even though she was important in finalizing the deal with that company in Texas. She had been used as a tool for both the company's success and his own pleasure, but was not valued as a long-term partner or even employee. She had been willing to give everything she had to show her dedication to the company and to his personal success and pleasure and, while he hadn't harmed her, he hadn't valued or respected her either. He didn't hate Rothman for that. The temptations and opportunities with a girl like Megan were many. It wasn't easy to be restrained with a girl like her. It was tempting to push the limits and see just how far she would let you go and how much she would enjoy it. He'd never heard her truly complain. What would it take to make her complain? He wasn't sure he wanted to find out. He had no desire to harm her nor take advantage of her obedience and overwhelming desire to please. In a way, she had the characteristics not only for a perfect girlfriend, but also an ideal employee or partner. He had been joking with her before about her working for him, but sex or no, he would be lucky to have an employee like her. She would give everything she had to the success of the business.

During the discussion portion at the end of the class, Darrell wanted to ask what the professor thought about all this. He looked over at his little captive. Her pussy, thighs, and ass were a slick, shiny mess of lube and her own juices. It was as inviting as a pool on a scorching summer day. He wanted to dive in. He would soon. She would be screaming and creaming and he would fill her with cock and cum. For now, though, she was relatively quiet, whimpering softly like a kitten, her sounds filled with equal parts pleasure and need. He took the risk of turning on his mic.

"So what happens if you find an employee or partner who's more passionate about the business than you are?" he asked. "What if they will literally do anything to please a customer, close a deal, or prove their loyalty to the business?"

"In that unique case," the professor said, "you count your blessings. You figure out what it takes to make them happy and feel valued. The last thing you want to do is take them for granted. Employees or partners like that are incredibly rare. They can be the secret behind your success. And, if you take them for granted, they can be the reason for your failure."

Darrell thought about Rothman being temporarily suspended from the school. He was still successful, but he wasn't with Megan or Kasey and he had put himself on thin ice in terms of his long-term status with the school. Why? Because he took Megan for granted. Darrell vowed in that moment that, given the same opportunity, he would never make the same mistake.

"Take care of the people who take care of you," the professor continued. "I get the feeling that you are talking about someone specific, Darrell. Are you fortunate enough to have such an employee in mind?"

"Well, I have to start my business first," Darrell laughed, "but yeah, I think I know someone who would do just about anything I needed to make things work."

"Hold onto her, then," the professor grinned. Darrell hadn't indicated that the person he spoke of was male or female. How had the professor known? Or had he just assumed? Darrell supposed he tipped it off with his own words. He wondered what Megan thought about what he'd said. Or if she'd even heard it in her sex-fogged brain.

Megan had indeed heard him. As much as she wanted this class to end so he could give her a proper fucking and make her cum a few times, she loved what he said. She hadn't heard the professor, of course, as Darrell's headphones blocked that out. But she had heard Darrell and she was confident he was talking about her and her earlier comment about working for him someday. It was really sweet. Sure, he had her tied up and exposed and was pumping her pussy with a lube-covered dildo, but he was still sweet. He would make a great boss. She genuinely hoped he would be a successful businessman. He would care about his employees and customers. That was a business she would support -- or yes, even work for. She wondered what her job description would be. How would he evaluate her performance? She giggled through the gag at this thought.

Darrell heard her laugh and was stunned at how much she was enjoying this. Sure, plenty of women got into role play and bondage, but Megan had been tied up and teased for an hour now. She had to be sore and frustrated. But she wasn't. She was giggling. What a special young woman she was.

While he enjoyed the conversation with the professor and teasing Megan for the past hour, Darrell was very happy when the class came to an end. He slammed shut his laptop, tossed aside his headphones, and stripped off his clothes. He pulled the dildo out of her pussy and the gag out of her mouth. He left her bonds in place as he climbed onto the couch, pointing his cock at her smoldering pussy. "I can't wait any longer," he said. "Can you?"

"No, sir," Megan said. "Please make me cum, sir."

Darrell couldn't tease or play anymore. There was no more talking. He plunged into her welcoming pussy, which surrounded his pulsing cock with its velvety heat. Darrell had been on edge since he found out early this morning that this was going to happen. That ramped up in the car and then on the couch during class. He wasn't going to last long and he didn't care. The sooner he knocked this first one out, the sooner he could recover and be ready for another round. He kissed Megan hard on the mouth and squeezed her firm tits in his hands while he plowed into her with deep, frantic thrusts. Like the equally horny slut she was, Megan responded in kind to his kisses and met his thrusts, arching her back and driving her hips as much as her restraints would allow. She knew he would get off fast but she didn't know how much more attention he would pay to her pussy in the next round -- he, like every man, enjoyed a good blowjob after all -- so she ground and thrust and beat him to the punch, cumming in a rush of joy and ecstasy. He felt her orgasm underneath him and her fluids around his cock. She gasped and her eyes rolled back as he lunged deeper. He came deep inside her, his cock remaining hard, urgently thrusting well after the last drops of cum had spilled into her. When he finally began to soften, his muscles relaxed and he eased off her. He got up and walked around the end of the couch, standing over her, holding his wet cock over her face. She opened her mouth and cleaned him, tasting the mix of juices before happily swallowing them.

"Thank you, sir," she gasped. "That was wonderful. I really needed that. You did too, didn't you, sir?"

"Yes, I did," he said, beginning to untie her. "When it's been a few days, the first one is always like that."

"I'm sorry it's been a few days," Megan pouted. "You need to be taken care of every day."

"If you're applying for the job, you're hired," he grinned as she slowly stood up. She stretched her muscles and worked out the cramps, without a hint of complaint.

"Oh yeah?" she teased. "How do you know I would be a good employee, you know, like the one you talked about in class? That sounded really smart and, like, I don't know, kinda sweet. I would definitely work for a boss like that."

"That's how I know you would be a good employee," Darrell grinned. "That attitude right there. Attitude is the main thing an employer is looking for -- at least a smart employer. The right attitude makes all the difference."

"Hmm, so if I applied for a job with you, all you would be interested in is my, um, attitude?" Megan teased, running her hands down her body and biting her lip.

"Well, there are always extenuating circumstances," Darrell laughed. "I mean, there are certain skills required for every job. And education, training, you know."

"Yeah, I know," Megan smiled. "I'm in training right now, you know? Think it will look good on my resume?"

"I think, with your training and attitude, you will have your pick of jobs. What do you want to do?"

"I just want to work for someone who is nice and caring and passionate about what they do," Megan said honestly. "If they are good to their employees and customers and providing a good service, then I think I would enjoy most any job."

"So you're saying you don't want to work for Rothman forever," Darrell laughed.

"I, uh, I didn't say...," Megan stammered. She didn't know what to say. She didn't even know how she felt about Rothman. He intrigued her. Yes, he was demanding and didn't really seem to care about anyone but himself, but she still found herself wanting to earn his praise and approval. The more she failed him, the more she cared and, seemingly, the meaner he got. But Darrell, now he was a man who was easier to please and there was something very rewarding about that too. "I just, you know, like being with someone who is passionate and works hard and demands a lot, but also appreciates a lot too."

"Sorry, didn't mean to put you on the spot."

"It's OK, sir," she smiled. "Um, do mind if I put you on the spot?"

"What do you mean?'

"Well, um, I was, uh, well, wondering about the Mick and Harry," Megan said. "Who, well, you know, took care of them this morning?"

"Ah, jealousy looks good on you, my dear," Darrell laughed. "Others look petty when they're jealous. You? No, you're not petty. You're competitive. Maybe a little hurt, but mostly competitive. I see that even when Kasey's around. Your best friend and you still want to beat her."

"Sorry, sir," Megan said. "I will try to be better. I accept any punishment you find appropriate."

"I'm not going to punish you," he chuckled. "At least not for that. No, I'm saying it's good that you're competitive. Beats being petty any day. Makes you better, ya know. Anyway, no I don't know who the girl was this morning. I mean not her name. They just said she was a prospective student. Said she was sweet and eager, but that she was a lot different from you and Kasey."

"How so?" Megan asked, her curiosity getting the best of her now.

"They said she wasn't smart like you too," Darrell said. "They said she was really nice but that her tits were bigger than her brains."

Young, dumb and full of cum, Megan thought back to what Mick and Harry had said. Not very bright, potential student, sweet, big tits. She knew who it had to be. It had to be April from the flower shop. They had hinted at recruiting her. Apparently, in their frustration over being overlooked, Mick and Harry had decided to take the initiative. She wondered how they went about it, what April thought. She liked April. Sweet girl. But Megan feared she was the sort who could be take advantage of. Not by Mick and Harry. They wouldn't do that. But, well, others might be tempted to take advantage of a girl who didn't know any better.

"You know who it is, don't you?" Darrell said, watching her expression.

"I think so, sir," Megan said. She went on to tell Darrell about April and the flower shop.

"Sounds like you're probably right," Darrell said. "Does that bother you? You aren't going to be a student here forever you know."

"I know," Megan said. "It's all just a little scary. How will I know when I'm done with my training? When will I be good enough? When will I know what I really want to do?"

"Those answers will all come," Darrell assured her. "Takes time though. Look at me. I'm just know figuring out what I want to do, and I've got a few years on you, babe."

"But you know what you want to do now and you're making it happen," Megan said in a chirpy voice as she assumed the role of his number one cheerleader. "What kind of business do you want to have?"

"What kind of place do you want to work?" Darrell countered.

"One where you're my boss," Megan grinned.

"Well played," he smiled. He walked to the kitchen and got them each a water. They both leaned against the counter, sipping their drinks. "I really like being around people and helping people. I've thought about owning an apartment complex like this someday, giving people who need a place to stay a good home. I mean, they would pay rent, but I would be a good landlord. I'd be fair and make sure things were fixed and clean. Ya know?"

"You'd be a great landlord."

"But I don't have near the money for that right now," he continued. "But I do have enough saved up for a down payment on a single building. I'm really thinking of opening a bar. Just a simple neighborhood bar with good food. Something clean and classy, but not uppity. A real, come-as-you-are kind of place. Maybe live music on the weekends, but mostly a quiet, peaceful bar."

"I love that idea," Megan said. She was good now at telling men what they wanted to hear, but she was sincere about this. A bar suited Darrell very well. "Please, please let me work for you."

"You're not even old enough to drink," he laughed.

"I may not be old enough to drink alcohol, but I'm old enough to drink other adult fluids," she teased, looking directly at his crotch. "Sure tastes better than water too," she said, scrunching her nose.

"Assuming we could work around being old enough to serve, what qualifications do you have to work in my bar?" he asked in a mock business tone.

"Well, sir, I would love to show you my resume if you would allow me just a couple of minutes to find it," Megan said, playing along. She looked around for paper and Darrell gave her a pen and paper.

"I'm going to make some sandwiches," he said. "You prepare your resume and we'll discuss it over lunch."

"Yes, sir," Megan grinned. She loved this kind of stuff. Some of these guys were so fun. This would be better typed, of course, but her penmanship was beautiful and she quickly wrote out a list of her qualifications. She remembered a few notes about how to write a resume from one of a beginner business class she had taken last year. But, of course, she bent the guidelines and wrote what she wanted to write. She was having fun.