Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"You got any brothers or sisters, Megan?" he asked.

"No, sir," she smiled. "Just me. Only child."

"I love your accent," he said. "Where is your family from?"

Kasey felt a bit nervous now. Had she made a mistake telling him she was Megan? She didn't know if he'd been here before or knew the Brandt's at all. He didn't seem to recognize the house, but if you were in and out of homes all day, would you really study the layouts? "Um, Tennessee, sir," she said.

"Any other family down here? Cousins? Grandparents?"

"No, sir? Are you from here, sir?" she asked, trying to change the focus. He obliged, answering her questions honestly, reminding her that this was the family business and he had been here a long time. Divorced. No kids. Single man with a business to run. She had no reason to think he was lying. She didn't really care if he was or not. He was doing his job and would be gone soon and she could get back to preparing for tonight.

"Guess upstairs is all that's left," he said after finishing spraying around the baseboards in the kitchen.

"Yes, sir," Kasey smiled. "You're right, this is going fast. I bet you go through a lot of homes each day."

"More than you can count," he chuckled.

Following her up the stairs, he was even more brazen with his phone, zooming in on her ass and the glimpses between her thighs. He kept filming even when they reached the top and she turned around.

"What are you doing, sir?" she said, looking at the phone and smiling to show that she wasn't upset.

"I like to take video of the homes to record anything that needs to be addressed on the next visit," he said.

"But shouldn't you be recording the walls and floors instead of me?" she asked, still smiling.

"Not everything has to be about work," he grinned, turning off the camera. "I'm sorry. That was kind of creepy. I didn't mean it to be. You're just very attractive and I appreciate beauty when I see it."

"Thank you, sir," she said, dropping her gaze shyly. "You're going to make me blush."

"Are you going to tell Megan about me?" he asked quickly.

"Um, I don't know...." before she could finish, she realized her mistake.

"I know you're not Megan," he said. "What I don't know is who you are and why you're lying about being someone you aren't."

"How did you know?"

"There are lots of family pictures on the walls with a very pretty girl in them, but that girl ain't you," he smiled. "There's a plaque with Megan's name on it. You said Megan has no siblings, so I assume the girl in the photos has to be Megan. And you must be...?"

"Kasey, sir."

"So, Kasey, the Brandt's aren't here -- not Michael, Susan, nor Megan. But you are here. Using their pool. Barely dressed. Lying to the pest control guy about who you are. Now, I should call Mr. Brandt and ask him if he knows you. But I have a feeling he does. You're not a thief or a runaway. You don't get into trouble. You're a family friend, maybe. Still, why are you here when no one else is? I noticed that Mrs. Brandt's closet is nearly empty. Maybe she moved out? Maybe you and Megan are friends and you've always had a crush on her dad? Maybe he wants you here, dressed like this. He would vouch for you if I called, wouldn't he?"

"Yes, sir," Kasey said softly. She had been caught in a small lie. He was right, Michael wouldn't care about that. So what was Ronald's angle? What did he want?

"He wouldn't care about you being here or using the pool or dressing like this. You were tanning for him, weren't you? Been sending him sexy selfies? Let me see your phone."

Kasey handed it over and Ronald found the photos she had sent in the naughty schoolgirl outfit. He saw her question about the pigtails being handles and Michael's response. He smiled.

"You're right, sir, Mr. Brandt and I are, well," Kasey said.

"Oh, I know what you are doing," he smiled. "What I also know is that Michael would be very disappointed in you if he saw the pictures and videos you let me take. I could send them to him as a way of asking about your identity, asking him why you were in his house acting like this. Would he be happy about that?"

"No, sir."

"And you like to make him happy, don't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"You're sweet and obedient. A good, polite girl. You don't get into trouble. You say 'yes, sir' and 'no, sir.' You just like to keep everyone happy, don't you?"

"Yes, sir," Kasey was quite certain where this was going now. The only question was what it would take to make Ronald happy and to leave happy with no further drama.

"Seems to me I have the upper hand then," he said. "You could say I have everything handled."

He reached out and grabbed her pigtails. "Do you want to wait for Michael to show you why these are called handles or should I just go ahead and explain it to you?"

"Um, whatever you think is best, sir," Kasey said as he pulled her to his chest. He squeezed her breasts through her swimsuit, then put his hands inside the cups, feeling her erect nipples and soft flesh.

"I think it's best if we use the big bed -- the one you fuck your friend's dad in, right?" he smiled.

"Yes, sir," she said.

He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. He tossed her on the bed and pulled away her bikini. He admired her flawless skin and bare pussy. Simply stunning.

Standing by the bed, he removed his shirt and unbuttoned his pants. She crawled forward, helping him with his zipper, pulling it down. He pushed his pants down his legs as his half-erect cock bounced into view.

Kasey looked at it. It was beautiful, like all cocks were to her. She bit her lip and looked up at him. "May I suck your cock while you use my handles, sir?" she asked. Just that look and question brought his cock to full erection and he answered her by putting his hands on either side of her face as she parted her lips.

"Work the head and take your time, little slut," he said. It didn't take long for him to see that she knew exactly what she was doing and required no further instruction. He took his hands off her head and let her do her thing while he resumed taking pics and video with his camera. He set the phone aside and, as promised, grabbed her pigtails and used them as handles as he jammed his cock into the back of her throat, impressed at how expertly she took every inch, keeping her tongue out to lick his balls. No wonder Mr. Brandt was keeping her around. Any man would.

As much as he wanted to shoot his load down her throat right then and there, he simply had to give that pussy a try. It looked so pink and puffy and perfect -- the three P's, he called them. He pushed her away onto her back and climbed onto the bed after her. He rolled her legs up over her head, holding her by the ankles as he rubbed his cock between her slick, soft pussy lips. She moaned. He smiled. He was gonna make the little bitch cum. He wanted to feel her cream all over him, then make her lick it all off and choke on his cock. And there was no one nor nothing to stop him. Least of all Kasey, who seemed more than willing to oblige. She hadn't seduced him, but she hadn't resisted either. Her mouth, eyes, tits and pussy were all telling him that she was A-OK with everything he was doing to her and whatever else he intended to do. The little slut needed to cum. Had the old man not gotten her off this morning? Had he not given her proper cock and cum breakfast? What a shame. Good thing he was her to rectify the situation by wrecking this little slut.

He teased her juicy cunt until she was squirming with anticipation. Then he slid it in, not too fast, but firmly and all the way. He studied her face, loving the way a woman reacted when she felt that initial thrust and was filled by his thick cock. Kasey put her hands up over her head, offering her body fully to him. He watched her perky tits jiggle as he thrust into her. Her lips were parted, eyes were locked on his, but soon rolled back as the feeling was just too good. She would cum soon. The little whore needed this as bad as he did. He put one hand on her throat but didn't squeeze. The other hand squeezed her breast. They weren't pigtails, but her slender neck and firm breast made good handles in their own right. He fucked her slow and deep, stoking her fire, bringing her closer and closer to climax. He already knew what he wanted to do with her next, but first he had to see her cum. He had to feel her juices.

"Cum for me, you little bitch," he said through clenched teeth. It was as if she had been waiting for permission, because almost immediately she moaned, then stopped breathing, her eyelids fluttering, her limps trembling. She came hard and he felt her orgasm flow through her body. Her little pussy released its precious fluids all over his cock and he almost came himself.

He pulled out just in time and straddled her chest, putting his cock in her mouth. "You swallow all cum, whore. Mine and yours both."

She couldn't respond with her mouth full, but her orgasm-glazed eyes focused briefly on him and he saw the understanding and compliance in them. She sucked and licked dutifully, swallowing frequently, consuming her own juices along with his pre-cum.

He almost came again, but was determined to make this last a little longer. He had to be careful not to take too long, but he needed to take this slut from behind. He rolled off her, rolled her over, got her up on her knees, shoved her head into the pillows and drove his cock into her pussy once more.

Kasey was a little disappointed that they hadn't stayed in the other position. She really liked looking at him while he fucked her. He was handsome -- more so than most of the men affiliated with the school -- and he had a confidence and intensity that she found fascinating considering he didn't know she was a sure thing like the school instructors were. He should have been nervous about being caught or getting in some sort of trouble. Or he should have been so wild with lust that he didn't care. But he was neither. He was confidence, controlled, and really good at pounding her pussy. His eyes stared through hers and his hands were strong and controlling, but not too rough. This man knew how to fuck.

Her disappointment at not being able to see his face ended when he leaned over her, grabbed her pigtails, and once again used them as handles. He leaned back, forcing her to arch her back as he filled her pussy and pounded her even more deeply and fiercely than before.

"Glad you have handles on your head now, slut?" he grunted.

"Yes, sir!!" she moaned. She hoped he would last long enough to get her off again. He was drilling her so deep and her nipples were rubbing across the soft sheets as she was pushed back and forth. She was so close. He slapped her ass once, then again, and she came. He laughed triumphantly, pulled out, flipped her over and straddled her face. He put his cock in her mouth and she sucked urgently, cleaning herself off him once more, while encouraging the massive orgasm he was building up to.

"Unless you want to get caught playing with your sugar daddy tonight, you better swallow every-fucking-drop," he said, staring into her eyes. She subtly nodded and moaned her understanding. He pulled his cock out and stroked until he came, his load bursting out in thick white wads that hit her face, hair, and lips. Some shot onto the pillow next to her. He stuffed his cock back in her mouth and she coaxed his final drops. When he rolled off and began taking pictures of her cum-covered face, she scooped his load off her face and into her mouth. She rolled her head to the side and licked the cum off the pillow, making a mental note to wash it later. She pulled the hair that was now clumped together by cum down to her mouth and sucked on it, extracting as much of his jism as she could. Clearly, she would need a shower before work though.

"Cum-hungry little bitch, aren't you?"

"You have no idea, sir," she smiled. "I was starving and it's soooo yummy!"

"Well, I'll be happy to come back and bring you a nice hot meal again anytime," he said as he began getting dressed. "In the meantime, I'm sure you understand that it's best for both of us if you don't say anything to your, um, boyfriend. I have pictures and videos that will show you were a full participant. He probably wouldn't like that."

"No, sir, he wouldn't. I won't say anything."

"Good girl," he said. "Now, tell your sugar daddy that his house is all clean -- except for his dirty little whore, of course."

"I'll tell him, sir."

Of course, Kasey would tell Michael nothing about this. He could never know. That's why she had so willingly submitted to Ronald. Not only was it in her nature, but once she realized he had caught her in a lie and had video suggesting she was seducing him, she had to do what he wanted. If Michael thought she was trying to cheat on him, she didn't know what it might do to him emotionally. He had lost his wife, who replaced with a wild fuck toy that had drawn out every bit of lust and anger and dominance that had been suppressed for so long. What would another jolt like seeing her cheat on him do to his psyche then? She didn't want to find out.

She did want to find out what in the world was up with April and she ached to talk to Megan about April, Megan, and what happened with Darrell and Jackson. She supposed she would find out around 7 at Quigley's. In the meantime she needed to clean up the house and shower and figure out what to wear to work.

***

Darrell drove Megan to Troy's house. Troy was a friend of Jackson's. Troy's parents were out of town so it was a safe place for Jackson and Megan to play. Megan wasn't sure if Troy would be around or not. She called Mick and Harry on the way there and they assured her that everything had been cleared with Jackson. She had no idea what that meant, but they had their secrets -- like not telling her about April -- so she just went with it. Darrell realized they were a little early and took Megan up on the offer for one more blowjob in the car before they completed their day together. Megan worked him expertly as always, while he guided her with his hand on the back of her head as he shot his third load of the day directly down her throat.

Megan washed it down with a bottle of water and headed up the driveway to Troy's house. She knew Troy as well. He was in her class in high school and she had heard he was going to college on full academic scholarship. She didn't know him that well, but they had some classes together and she knew he was smart. He was kind of a geek, really. He was black, tall and skinny with a serious face. He always seemed a little shy, but she suspected he was more introverted than truly shy. She thought he was one of those people who was always thinking and observing.

Anyway, she had no idea what to expect from Jackson today, let alone Troy if he was going to be there too. She approached the door mindful of her tiny outfit and keeping her breasts, pussy, and ass covered while out in the open like this.

Troy greeted her at the door, his eyes bugging as he looked at her. He tried to smooth and act like this was exactly what he expected, but he had no poker face. "Hey Megan," Troy said smiling his awkward smile. "It's great to see you. Come on in."

Megan stepped inside and they exchanged an awkward hug. Everything about this felt awkward. She wished Kasey were here. Things were never awkward with her. Kasey had the ability to put everyone at ease. It was a gift that Megan admired.

"Looks like it's time to go back to school," Jackson said, noting Megan's attire. "Can you be my teacher?"

"She's supposed to be a student, dumbass," came a third voice. Megan looked past Jackson and saw another classmate named Bonner. She wasn't sure if that was his first name or last name. Everyone always called him Boner. He seemed to embrace it, but she felt that was just his way of trying to be cool. He was chunky, unathletic, with unkempt brown hair and a round face. He hadn't been in many of Megan's classes. He struggled academically and was mostly in the lower level classes. He was known as sort of a goofball, loud in an attempt to be funny that often wasn't. She neither liked him or Troy. They were both fine. She never had an issue with either of them, but didn't know either of them very well either. Paired with Jackson, they made an odd trio. A trio of misfits, she thought. Yet here they were, her dates, you might say, for the afternoon. Technically, she was only supposed to be here for Jackson, but she had come to expect that any cock in the room would be inside her eventually. And Mick and Harry had said as much when she called them. Well, they had about three hours before she would have to get ready for work and apparently carte blanche to do whatever they wanted.

"Yes, I was hoping my sexy teachers might be able to teach me a few lessons," Megan said in response Bonner's statement of the obvious about her schoolgirl attired. "Anyone want me to take an oral exam?"

"Told you she was a slut," Jackson said. "I think we all know how she got such good grades now."

"I always thought she was too hot to be that smart," Bonner said. "Makes sense now. Sluts get whatever they want."

Megan thought Troy might interject on her behalf. He had been in her classes. He knew she was smart. True to his nature, though, he said nothing. Just quietly observing.

Megan was a little hurt by the harsh tone in Jackson's words and Bonner's quickness to agree with his assessment. She was used to being called a slut and whore and all those things through the school and had embraced the terms and took pride in who she was. But Jackson and Bonner's words stung of disgust and disrespect. The others would occasionally praise her intelligence or maturity. These two were just slinging arrows because they had them to sling and she was an easy target they knew wouldn't fight back. There was a difference between bullying and role playing. She didn't think they had learned that yet. Jackson was showing a different side of himself with his friends. He was suddenly cocky and arrogant, clearly emboldened by the fact that he knew Megan would submit to his every desire. It was a confidence she gave him, but that he hadn't earned. It was a power he wasn't mature enough to handle.

What he did handle was the plan. It was relatively simple. Quite simple, in fact. Megan found it unimaginative and disappointing, but her role wasn't to direct or critique, it was, well, to pay Kasey's debts any way Jackson wanted. She had hoped that his creative mind and skills with video and internet that he might have some sort of cool, sexy video in mind. Maybe some role-playing or something fun like that. Nope, not with his buddies around. As it always seemed to be with guys her age, even the things that should be impossible to screw up and maximum fun became a competition.

Their creative plan? Have a contest to see who could fuck her the most times over the next three hours. All holes were open, which meant they didn't have to take turns. They had settled on a simple tick marking system, each of them had a different color washable marker. They make a tick mark next to the hole in which they came each time they had an orgasm. There were prizes -- what they won, she had no idea -- for most overall orgasms, and most orgasms in each hole. In other words, if one of the guys came four times and all four were in her ass, they would probably win that hole if not the overall competition.

She thought about the simple but fun job applicant role play she had acted out with Darrell. That had been so much more creative. She knew she was a slut for all cock right now, but once she graduated, once she charted her course, she wanted to submit to a mature, creative man who not only knew what he wanted, but also understood the gift of what she offered so freely. She would gladly let such a man do whatever he wanted with her and make herself the best possible fuck toy she could be for him.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers