Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She would do the same for these three young men, of course. She was in training and they were giving their time to help her improve. She owed them her very best effort, the same as she practiced as hard as she could every day during her tennis career. She never wanted to let her coach, her teammates, nor herself down. While these three might not have demanding standards like Rothman, she had her own. She would adhere to her training and maximize this experience for them. That's what good submissive sluts did. And she was determined to be the best.

The guys ushered her downstairs to the finished basement, which had already been prepped with a bare twin mattress on a frame with a cheap brass headboard. The bed obviously was not normally there, as it was placed in the middle of what was an otherwise normal looking family room area with a leather sectional, coffee table, and dual theater-style recliners. The large basement also had a side room with a poker table, chairs, and full-sized refrigerator. On this table sat an assortment of sex toys, bonds, gags, and lubricants. On the counter next to it were a variety of snacks and the fridge was stocked with all sorts of beverages. It was apparent to her that they had the place to themselves for more than just the next three hours. She imagined them ordering pizza -- maybe Darrell would deliver it to them -- and playing video games all night after she left for work.

"You've sure changed a lot since high school," Bonner said. Megan wasn't sure if he was trying to make a joke or really thought he had come up with some keen observation. The kid was weird that way. He tried to be funny, but only succeeded unintentionally.

"Gee, you don't think that she gang-banged a bunch of geeks every weekend last year?" Troy said sarcastically.

Jackson stood Megan next to the bed and started pulling off her clothes. "We can discuss whether or not Megan was the class slut and we just never knew it later," he said. "Right now, we have the hottest girl in the city. I don't know about you losers, but I'm ready to get my cock wet."

"It's probably already wet from pissing your pants," Bonner said. His jokes were not only childish, but they also seldom made sense, as if making reference to an event or conversation that never happened. Jackson and Troy ignored him. Troy knelt down, pulling Megan's skirt down.

"Heels on or off?" Troy asked.

"On," Jackson said. "Nothing else though. Just the heels."

"Yeah, man, you got some sort of foot fetish or something?" Bonner snorted. Jackson and Troy both looked at each other, unsure which one of them Bonner was ever referring to. Despite his idiosyncrasies, though, he fit with them as well as anyone in their quirky trio.

"Just shut up and look," Jackson said. They had Megan fully stripped, her clothes thrown across the room. She placed her hands behind her back, thrusting out her chest, holding her chin high and spreading her feet at shoulder width. She was displaying herself for inspection, just as she had been trained.

"Fuck, I knew you were hot, but damn, I had no idea..." Troy said.

"Thank you, sir," Megan said.

"Sir?"

"That's what she's supposed to call you," Jackson said. "Go with it. And call her anything you want. The nastier the better."

"Can I have her call me anything I want?" Bonner asked. "I want her to call me Cock Master Bonner, King of Fucking."

"Whatever you want, dude," Jackson said, shaking his head while Troy just chuckled. "But that's quite a mouthful. Is that really how you want her to use your mouth?"

Bonner thought for a second, then agreed "sir" would, in fact, be just fine.

Jackson then laid out the rules -- which were few but important.

  1. All three holes are available.

  2. Don't cum in her ass or pussy. Only her mouth, on her face, on her tits, or in the bowl.

  3. You can change holes as much as you want, but put the tick mark next to the one where you actually reach your orgasm -- if you are fucking her pussy and ready to cum, but shoot your load on her face, the mark goes on her pussy.

  4. Spanking, restraints, mild choking or slapping, and hair pulling permitted. No hitting or punching. Rough is OK, hurting is not is the rule.

  5. Guy who cums the most times doesn't have to chip in for the alcohol for the weekend. Guy who cums the second most pays one-third. Loser pays two-thirds. In case of a tie, the person who reaches their final total first wins the tiebreaker.

"Any questions?" he asked. Megan had many. Like, how did they know that Troy and Bonner wouldn't tell anyone about this? Did they know about the school? What did Mick and Harry think? Did they know? And, she wondered if this was the first time that Troy and Bonner would be with a woman. She wanted to ask, but didn't dare. Fortunately, Jackson handled that for her as he continued. "OK. No questions. Good. Well, this is the first time for you guys, so I'm going to give you both a head start. We'll pose for picture to start, and then you two can have the first five minutes. I'll jump in after that, though I imagine you'll both be done by then." He was only half joking, but laughed anyway.

The guys stripped down while Megan knelt on the floor next to the bed per Jackson's instruction. By now, they were all hard and Jackson had Troy and Bonner stand on either side of Megan, with Troy laying his cock across her forehead and Bonner laying over her eyes. Jackson stood in front of her and, with her head tilted all the way back, he put her chin to his balls and lay his cock across her chin, mouth, and end of her nose. Being the tallest, Troy held the camera up high over them and took the picture of Megan's pretty face covered by three hard cocks.

By the time he tossed the phone aside and Jackson stepped away, Troy and Bonner were already on the verge of cumming. They couldn't wait to fuck her and didn't care which holes, but Troy claimed her mouth first. With Megan kneeling on the floor, Bonner had no access, so he waited until Troy pulled out a few seconds later. Troy sat on the bed and pulled Megan up on his lap, spinning her around to face him as she mounted his long cock. Bonner stood on the bed and turned her head so she could suck his cock. Megan ran her tongue along the underside of his shaft and looked up at him with smiling eyes. She winked and slithered her tongue around his head. He came. Just like that, he was a virgin no more. At 19, it was well past time, she thought, and was proud to be his first. He had given her no direction, but she was determined to make this special for all three of these inexperienced young men. She caught the cum in her mouth and waited for him to regain his composure. She continued to ride Troy, knowing he wouldn't last long, but kept her eyes on Bonner. Finally, his glazed eyes re-focused and she showed him her mouthful of cum. She asked the question with her eyes and a slight twist of her head.

"You want to swallow it, don't you?" he asked. She blinked dumbly. "Fuck yes, you slut. Swallow it." She swallowed then showed him her empty mouth. She tapped her cheek, indicating that he needed to mark her. He did and then stepped away as Troy rolled her over, pushed her legs wide, and pounded down into her. He was intense, wordless, just enjoying the sensation. She matched his silence, letting her body do the talking as she used her hips and arched her back to match his rhythm. He barely pulled out in time. He tried to cum in her mouth, but most of his cum spurted out before he got there, spilling on her tits, chin, and cheeks.

"Four minutes," Jackson laughed as Troy marked Megan's bald pussy mound. "I know you guys wouldn't last."

He waited for Megan to scoop up Troy's load and swallow it, then instructed her to get into position for doggy style. Troy and Bonner high fived each other and Megan thought how immature they were. It was cute in a way, but also made her feel like she the teacher instead of the student today. What could she possibly learn from these guys who only moments ago learned what it felt like to have their cocks sucked? At least Jackson had gotten past the awkward stage and would give her a proper fucking lasting longer than four minutes.

"I'm gonna cum a hundred times," Bonner said, more in amazement at the experience than boasting for once.

"Yeah, like you could count to a hundred," Troy smirked.

"I'll let her do the counting," Bonner said. "She's a smart girl."

"She won't be after I fuck her brains out," Jackson said. With that boast, he took his position behind Megan's perfect ass. I hope he does, Megan thought. Troy and Bonner had barely warmed her up. A good drilling would feel good right now. She wasn't in the contest for most orgasms, but she hoped to be competitive nonetheless.

Jackson got off to a good start, giving her ass a firm slap as he entered her pussy from behind. He grabbed her pigtails and pulled her head up, her back arched as he wasted little time pounding into her. He wasn't trying to last forever, but he also seemed to be able to control himself a bit better than the newbies. Still, he was erratic, herky jerky with his thrusts. He had no rhythm. He slapped her ass several more times and spewed dirty words that seemed rehearsed.

"Take that, you little cunt," he sneered. "Yeah, you always like it like this, don't you, slut. Make you my bitch again, right whore?"

She didn't mind the dirty talk or name calling at all, but she felt like he was trying to put on a show for Troy and Bonner. He was the alpha in the room for the first time as a member of the school team -- and maybe in his life -- and he didn't know how to handle it. As a result, he didn't know how to handle here either. Oh he fucked her plenty hard. He pushed her head down as he neared his climax, pulling out just in time to jump off the bed and shoot his load into the bowl that Megan would have to drink later. But it was more fucking for show than fun. He had seemed so mature around the other guys from the school, but now with his friends, he was just another jerk. She wasn't the least bit turned on by any of them so far. Still, she hoped round two would go better. Troy and Bonner were bound to settle down a bit. Troy's long cock and Bonner's thick short one had promise. And she knew Jackson was capable of getting the job done.

The guys all needed a minute so they gave her a minute to clean up in the bathroom. "But no more than that," Bonner said, working on reviving his half-erect penis.

Megan promised to hurry and quickly cleaned up. As she did so, she thought of how inexperienced she was just a few weeks ago and how much she had learned. She needed to be more patient with these guys and make it special for them. She reminded herself that her chosen role with all men -- including these guys -- was to be whatever source of pleasure they needed. It was about them, not her. She felt guilty for being so selfish and returned to the room with renewed energy, a big smile, and an oh-so-willing body.

Jackson had turned on some music and Megan danced and wiggled her way over to them, dropping to her knees and crawling the last few feet with her best slinky, feline movements. It worked, as she saw Bonner's cock surge to life as if it was trying to help him live up to his nickname.

Bonner and Troy were sitting on opposite ends of the couch while Jackson stood nearby, taking video of her on his phone. "Ever had a lap dance?" she asked Bonner, eyeing his cock which had officially declared itself as the first one ready for round two.

"No, but today is a good day for firsts," Bonner said. "I can tell you can't wait for more of this, can you baby?"

"I sure can't," Megan said, licking her lips. She crawled between his legs and let him touch her breasts and waist as she slowly rose to her feet. She turned her back to him, swinging her ass in his face to the rhythm of the music.

He placed his hands on her ass and squeezed them. She liked that. It felt good. He gave her right cheek a little slap -- softer than Jackson had. She wanted it a little harder, but thought it was sweet that he didn't want to do it too hard.

She kept grinding her ass in front of him as he pulled her cheeks apart and took a good look at her clean, puckered asshole. "This is open for business too, right?" Bonner asked.

"Sure is," Jackson said. "She's got three holes for three cocks. Just gotta lube it up a bit if you want to take that for a ride. Keep them spread apart." Jackson squirted lube between Megan's firm round cheeks and instructed Bonner to work it in. Soon, Bonner had two slick fingers inside Megan's ass, which kept bounding and grinding to the music.

"She's ready," Jackson said. As if to confirm his statement, Megan dropped her ass down until she felt Bonner's hard cock against her inner thigh. That was all he needed. He pulled her down, pressing his cock against her asshole, which yielded much easier than he expected, thanks to the lube and bit of fingering. He hadn't had her pussy yet, but he couldn't imagine it feeling much better than this. She was so tight, so hot. She leaned forward while he put his hands on her hips. She started bouncing up and down, riding him.

"Yeah, slut, ride that cock," Jackson said.

"Take that ass, dude," Troy chimed in, uncharacteristically excited to join the conversation. "Stretch her out so she'll be ready for my big cock later. Right now I'm gonna see if she can breathe with a dick down her throat."

"Pinch her nose shut," Jackson suggested as Troy stood up and positioned himself in front of Megan, holding his hard cock in front of her face. "If you really want to see how good she is, go balls deep and pinch her nose shut. Most girls will pull back or sputter or gag."

"She won't?"

"See for yourself," Jackson smiled.

"Don't mind if I do," Troy said, tapping Megan's lips and nose with his cock as if he was so polite that he had to knock before entering. He wasn't polite much longer. After letting suck on the head and twist her tongue around his shaft for a few minutes, he put his hand on the back of her head and pushed deeper. Much deeper. He didn't have a fat cock, so that made it easier, despite the impressive length. Megan had dealt with both thicker and longer. This was a good sized cock, but well within her powers, even as Bonner stood up and hammered into her ass harder and faster. Neither of them would last much longer, she could tell.

"All the way now, bitch," Troy grunted. "Balls to your chin. Yeah, that's it. Oooh yeah."

He was balls deep now and naughty Megan was flicking her tongue across his balls. It might make him cum faster, but she knew he would like it. Pleasure-giving fuck toy -- that was her role, especially today.

She wasn't surprised when he pinched her nose shut but when Bonner started slapping both ass cheeks -- hard now -- and Jackson pulled on her nipples, it was a lot to take all at once. Bonner was shouting and grunting incoherently, his orgasm imminent. Troy was counting, slowly, telling her she had to hold it until he got to 20, which, at the rate he was counting, would be at least 30 seconds. Jackson was laughing and twisting her nipples and slapping her tits. She had never seen him this way. Whether he was showing off or just feeding off the mob mentality, he was treating her like a piece of meat, encouraging the degradation and rough, on-the-edge fucking his friends were giving her. With more mature men, such actions might have been dangerous. These guys were only dangerous because they didn't have restraint. But they also lacked experience and stamina. They couldn't hold their wad. She only had to endure it for few minutes, then, as expected, Bonner pulled out, nearly too late. He didn't make the bowl, instead spewing his load all over her back.

Meanwhile, Troy's countdown might as well been for his own orgasm. She made it to 30 but, he started cumming at 28, his load spilling down her throat as she looked up at him, eyes watering, waiting for him to let go of her nose. When he finally did, he pulled his cock out as well. But her throat was full of cum. She needed to swallow so she could breathe. She looked up at him and he said, "Fuck yes, slut, swallow that shit." She did so hastily, taking one deep breath and stifling a cough so as not to lose any cum remnants.

Both guys marked her holes accordingly and Bonner used a spoon to scoop as much of his cum off her back and into the bowl. Then Jackson pushed her onto the couch, turned her around and made her lay with her legs over the back and her head hanging down over the seat. He stood over her, slapping at her thighs to make her spread her legs into the splits. He slapped her pussy and her tits while he dangled his balls over her face. She licked them and kissed them, watching his cock bounce in front of her face. Her battered throat was about to take another round of abuse.

"Watch this," he said to his friends. "Gonna skull fuck this slut." He shoved his cock into her mouth, his hands under her head, supporting her and keeping mouth and throat properly aligned for a relatively straight pathway. He loved seeing her throat bulge as he pumped her face almost as much as he liked showing off for his buddies. What they got to do once, he got to do, well, a lot more. He wanted to make sure they were jealous. He liked the power.

"You were right, man," Bonner marveled. "She's made to take cock any way you want to give it to her."

Megan agreed with this sentiment, although she wished someone would give it to her in her pussy, and maybe for more than four minutes. Her hopes of matching their orgasms were long gone, but would it be selfish to wish for just one? True, she had gotten off sucking cock and being fucked in the ass before, but these guys weren't that skilled. She wasn't that turned on. She was going to need a good cock in the cunt to get there. Jackson, unfortunately, had other plans.

"Check this out," he said. He pulled out of her throat and pushed her onto the floor, her ass up in the air, head on the floor, and legs above her head. Her lube-slicked ass was ready and waiting for him, well prepared by Bonner. With her spit and the lube, the recently stretched hole yielded easily to him as he fucked straight into her guts. After several hard, pounding strokes, he pulled out and knelt over her chest, his cock over her face. "Ass to mouth, slut," he grinned, his eyes wide with lust and power. She opened her mouth and licked the head, prepared to give him a proper blowjob, but he was in no mood to wait. He put his hands behind her head, force fed her his cock, then spewed his load all over her face.

"Dirty fucking slut," he said. "She sure knows how to drain the balls, doesn't she fellas?"

They agreed that she most certainly did and continued to test their theory the remainder of the afternoon, mixing and matching holes. Their recovery time was impressive, Megan had to admit, but their stamina and creativity were severely lacking. No matter which hole they fucked, it was rough, uncontrolled, frantic. They came way too fast, enjoyed the experience way too little. Instead of cultured gentlemen enjoying a fine dinner with some fancy wine, these were frat boys doing keg stands and eating junk food. They had no refinement, no self-control. They were fun in their own way -- their naïve and juvenile comments made her giggle. But they were no match for her real instructors. So why was she here? What were Mick and Harry thinking? Was this punishment? Was it simply paying Kasey's debt? If so, why would the other two be here? No, this was something else.

With half an hour left in their time, all three had cum four times. They were all wearing down, but determined to cum one more time, knowing that whoever came first would win. To make it even, they agreed to start at the same time. Jackson lay underneath her and she rode him with her pussy. Troy was behind her, fucking her ass, and Bonner was in front, fucking her throat.