Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally, this would make her cum. She loved being filled in every hole, feeling full and stuffed and used. The only thing she could do physically was suck hard and squeeze her pussy muscles. They control everything else. She was a plaything and they were as careless with her as a toddler was with a toy. She was slapped and pulled and tugged and choked and groped. They switched holes every three minutes. No one got into a good rhythm in her pussy. No one made her cum. Ultimately, Troy came first, a small load that he fed to her. Bonner came next. He was under her at the time, but slid out from under her in time to shoot in her mouth as well.

"Saved the best for last," Jackson taunted her a few minutes later. She was now on her back on the bed and he was straddling her face once more, jerking his cock furiously, unintentionally hitting her in the face with it until he finally spurted his wad onto her forehead and eyelids.

They all marked her body one last time and took pictures to send to Mick and Harry. Megan dutifully drank the cum that had been spilled in the bowl, which made for a good video to send Mick and Harry.

"You guys both win," Jackson said. "I'll cover all the alcohol and beer. That was too fun. Let's get fucked up tonight and celebrate the best gang bang ever."

Megan was in the bathroom by then, preparing to take a shower before work. She smirked at their youthful celebration. In the shower, she washed her body, cleaning herself while she checked her body for bruises. She was a little sore from the rough treatment, but it seemed that only her ass and thighs were red from the gropes and slaps. That was good. She wanted to look her best for tonight. Kasey had texted her that Michael was still at work so Darrell was going to pick Kasey up first, then they would bring the alcohol for the guys and the clothes requested by Quigley. Then Darrell would take them both to work.

As tired as she was, Megan found herself looking forward to tonight. Quigley was an interesting guy. She liked his eye for sexy fashion. He seemed creative. And he was industrious, an entrepreneur. He was a man. He had class, experience. He had been there before and knew what he wanted and how to get it. Whatever he had them working on tonight was sure to be fun and a good learning experience. Unlike this one.

Then it hit her. This had been a learning experience after all. She realized that she liked the more mature instructors in the school. More mature men in general. Guys her age didn't know what they wanted. They bragged about their conquests, but had no idea how to be truly dominant and enjoy a submissive the way she was meant to be enjoyed.

Mick and Harry had done it again. They had taught her a lesson, and it was a good one. She couldn't have picked better instructors. Next she would have to figure out what the deal was with April. She was beautiful, so Megan fully understood them taking her as a student. But why had they kept it a secret? How had they recruited her? What was their plan? She trusted that, like the other lessons, she would understand when she was meant to. In the meantime, she had a job to do tonight. And her best friend was on the way to work with her. What could be more fun than that?

END CHAPTER 7