All Comments on 'Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 09'

by dlsloan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your stories, especially about pretty girls sharing their bodies (with full-consent and enjoying the whole experience too).

The way you can successfully bring out the girls’ mindset-change and the dialogues between characters are really refreshing, balanced, and very very fun to read. Readers can really enjoy these girls’ journey and still assured they remain in good hands (just like how it should be, in real world too).

dlsloandlsloanover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you! Thanks for reading my stories and sharing your feedback. I really appreciate it.

KeeperonKeeperonover 2 years ago

Interesting Megan never mentioned getting her parents back together in her conversation. Using her confidence from her school training to teach her mother how to be the perfect wife. Whilst as a fan of this series we must be respectful to a free read it’s difficult to remember the story so long between chapters. Would of liked a nicer interaction between Megan ,Kasey & her dad when she walked in. Minimum a kiss for each. Can’t wait for the final chapter so I can have a full reread. 5 stars as always.

dlsloandlsloanover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Keeperon! Great feedback and good suggestions regarding the interaction between Kasey and her father. Yes, I know the delay between chapters is an issue. I apologize for the delays and I appreciate your understanding.

dlsloandlsloanover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you! Great to hear from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When's the next chapter coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please tell me that a next chapter is in the works !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing series. Looking forward to the next chapter(s)

cnsualsu1cnsualsu111 months ago

great writer... hope live forever

dlsloandlsloan10 months agoAuthor

Thank you! I have started writing something new. Not sure how soon it will be ready to post though. Thanks for the kind words!

naurdnaurd10 months ago

Great to hear you are still writing. Excited for whatever comes next.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Glad to see you are writing again, but pretty please can your story have an actual end to it?

dlsloandlsloan9 months agoAuthor

That is my plan. Yes, I hate to leave it unfinished. Thank you for reading my stories!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So glad to hear this story will finally get an ending.

Way too many series on here that get cut off in the middle.

We need the grand climax!

Also, I hope Michael takes the initiative and reclaims his wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdlsloan@dlsloan
My stories generally feature exhibitionism and/or non-violent non-consent such as blackmail. I appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, as I'm always looking to improve my writing. I also welcome feedback and suggestions for story ideas at dlsloan31@gmail.com.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES