Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 09

Story Info
The students get a refresher course in public exposure.
18.8k words
4.9
18.5k
12

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

(A Sequel to Megan's Summer Education)

By DL Sloan

CHAPTER 9: PUBLIC SERVANTS

Megan walked up the sidewalk to Mr. Granderson's house, thinking about how to greet him. According to Mick and Harry, Kasey's dad didn't know Megan was coming over. While Mick and Harry had stayed at Quigley's story to select April's appropriate school attire, Darrell had come back on his way to delivering a pizza and dropped Megan off at Granderson's house. It was a short trip, but just long enough for Megan to give Darrell a blowjob in gratitude for being such an awesome dude. He was a nice man, strong but gentle, firm but fun. Of course, she generally found firm to be fun. Firm and rough were a blast with a man who knew how not to go too far but who was also not just strong, but creative as well. That was Darrell. He might be delivering pizzas now, but he was rightfully proud of his work and she could see a brighter future lay ahead of him.

Darrell politely waited until she reached the front step, then drove away slowly as she gave him a final smile and wave. Megan was wearing the 4-inch red heels with the strap over the toes that was part of her uniform at QT's. She also wore the red g-string and cherry red lipstick. Her hair was in a ponytail and her CALL Girl collar had been replaced by a red leather leash from the store with the words "YES DADDY" written in silver around the collar. The pasties were gone and she wore instead a tiny white tank top that stopped at her nipples, revealing under-boob below. The low cut neck line was slit between her breasts, exposing ample cleavage with just two inches of the cloth remaining connected between her tits to keep the top from falling off. It would take very little effort to finish ripping it off. She hoped Mr. G would do just that.

But first she had to think of a fun way to let him know what was going on. Not that it would be hard for him to figure out. Still, it was a nice gesture by the guys to send her to him and she wanted to let him know that she was extremely excited to be and do whatever he wanted her to. She knew Kasey had given herself thoroughly to her dad -- after a bit of coaxing -- and could tell that both of them were enjoying it very much. She hoped to have a similar experience with Mr. G, though she knew he would require little coaxing. He knew the school and had partaken of some of its perks, but his experience had been limited compared to some of the others because of Kasey's presence. So, tonight was all about him. She was completely at his disposal -- every inch of her body was being presented for his use and pleasure. She didn't feel worried or nervous. She simply felt honored.

She rang the doorbell, then got down on her knees, placing the leash between her teeth. She sat up straight, back arched slightly, breasts presented proudly, face up, eyes wide. Her hands were behind her back, giving him full view as she positioned herself in the bright circle of light created by the porch lamp.

The door opened moments later and Mr. G looked down, his eyes nearly as wide as hers. "What the... oh my," he smiled. "I didn't know you were coming. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

Megan wanted to respond, but the leash was clutched tightly in her mouth. She tilted her head up to him and grunted, inviting him to take the leash, which he did. He looked to the road and both sides of the house, curious if anyone was seeing this. It was late, but not that late. Still, the residential street was quiet. He kind of wished it wasn't.

Rather than answer his question about why she was here, Megan simply recited her oath, her eyes looking up at him, holding his gaze as she spoke every word with complete sincerity.

"I pledge submission to the cock and balls

Of the man who stands before me.

And to the sperm, for which they hold,

One load underway, unstoppable,

With cum and orgasms for all."

"That's quite a commitment," Granderson said. "I believe you, but the proof, as they say, is in the pudding."

"Don't I look like good enough to eat?" she pouted.

"That you do," he nodded. "But you're the one who looks hungry. Did you build up a good appetite at work?"

"I sure did!" Megan beamed. "May I have the pleasure of sucking your cock and swallowing your cum, sir?"

"Has any man ever said no to that question?" he chuckled. She expected him to pull her inside or at least to one of the porch chairs, but instead he stayed right where he was and unzipped his pants. He looked up at the porch light and smile and she realized why he hadn't moved. He wanted her to be visible -- he could watch her this way and, well, if anyone happened to walk by, they might just catch enough of a glimpse to figure out what was happening too. They would see him standing there, her kneeling before him, her nearly bare ass on display, her head bobbing back and forth. Yes, it would be pretty obvious to most anyone who saw them. Well, if that's what he wanted, she hoped there was a parade of jealous people cheering them on.

She pulled his semi-erect penis out of his pants and looked up at him with questioning eyes, as if to say, "How do you want it, sir?"

He read her expression and said, "Take your time. I assume we have all night?"

"Yes, sir, we sure do," she smiled.

"Then kiss it, lick it, worship it," he said.

"I do worship it, sir," she said. "I'm such a lucky girl. I'm not worthy of this beautiful cock. Thank you so much, sir."

She kissed the head, her eyes looking up at him. This was no longer a thought in her head. She locked eyes on him instinctively. It was all muscle memory now, like her tennis serve. Opening her mouth to take a cock automatically made her eyes look up. Eye contact was second only to the contact of her lips on his penis. He kept her in the light so he could see her eyes, her lips, her tongue. Men were so visually stimulated, she knew, and she was learning how to play to that. Every move she made, everything she did to present her body and her desire was important to increasing his enjoyment of this moment.

She flicked her tongue across the head of his cock, then underneath before finally swirling her tongue around it like a lollipop. He was very hard now and she wondered when his last orgasm was. He hadn't had the benefit of her company for a while and she was certain he wasn't dating anyone, but how often he jacked off she didn't know. The thought of this wonderful man having to stroke this big beautiful cock himself made her sad. He deserved to have a hungry little slut like her serving his needs daily.

She pushed his cock up against his belly and, starting at his balls, licked her way slowly, methodically around each ball, then between them and tantalizingly slowly up the underside of his long, thick shaft while her nimble fingers stroked the head of his penis, her fingernails scraping gently across it. He was so hard, his cock thick and full. He hadn't been serviced in a while, she was certain of it. He needed to cum so badly, yet he wanted her to take her time. Guys her age would have shot their wad already. This, however, was a real man. He was patient and cherished the moment. He was in control not only of himself, but of her as well. She readily submitted to him, feeling honored to be here in this moment.

She kept her hand play to a minimum, knowing that the lips and tongue were the key tools. Sometimes time men dictated no hands, but that was when it came time for full-on face-fucking or deep-throating. This was teasing time, building him up. He would dictate if and when he wanted to take over. For now, his cock and balls were her toys to play with. She loved teasing him like this. His face was stoic, but his cock gave her all the approval she needed. It was so rigid. She could feel his pulse when she touched the shaft. His cock kept jerking, excited by the touch of her fingers, the flick of her tongue, her lips pressed against his balls. It had to be excruciating for him -- the fine line between ecstasy and torment. It was his line to draw and hers to walk.

He touched the side of her face and she read his cue to start sucking. She took him in her mouth, her tongue eagerly working on his head and sliding along the underside of his shaft. She readied to take him all the way, but he pulled gently on her ponytail. "Not yet," he said softly. "Just work the head and a couple inches."

She winked at him, signaling her understanding and complete compliance. She moved her head back and forth a little bit, but primarily continued her teasing work. One hand gently stroked his balls while the other gripped the base of his cock. She continued to lick and kiss from the tip of his cock down to about an inch past the head. She worked him like a lollipop, her eyes watching him intently, watching for any cues as to what she should stop doing or keep doing. Suddenly, he grabbed her ponytail and drew his cock from her mouth.

"Stay down for a minute," he said under his breath. He took the leash and put it between her body and his. "Neighbors are coming, walking their dog. They usually wave and say hello but keep going. They can only see that you're kneeling down. Just play along. Stay in front of my cock. Play along."

"Yes, sir," she whispered, nodding her head.

Granderson pulled his keys out of his pocket and dropped them down into her hands. She didn't get it, but she held onto them. She trusted him, though she was uncomfortable knowing that her essentially bare ass was pointing straight out to the road, illuminated by the porch light. Not to mention that she was kneeling in front of him in a very suspicious position. Surely they would know what was happening. Granted, she would lay down and let him pound her in front of the whole neighborhood if that's what he wanted, but she still hadn't gotten past the anxiety that came with being exposed in public. The store didn't really count because that was expected by the store customers. But this was the true public, wide open, on display. She didn't think she would ever be able to embrace the humiliation and anxiety, but what she understood was that her fear of failing to properly submit to and serve her man exceeded her fear of exposure and humiliation. She would stay put and play along, not because she was comfortable doing so, but because it was what he had instructed. The beauty of submitting was that decision-making was eliminated -- it simply required trust and obedience.

She heard the dog now and the shuffle of feet on the sidewalk. They were getting close. She trembled, not scared, but extremely nervous. "Trust him," she reminded herself. "Play along."

"Hello neighbors," Granderson called out, waving his hand in the air. "Nice night for a walk."

"Sure is," a male voice called back.

"How are you tonight?" a female voice asked.

"I've been better," he responded. "Lost my keys. Can't find them anywhere. But we'll find them."

"Is that Kasey?" the female voice asked. The voice was much closer. Definitely right behind her now, right behind her thong-split ass. Uh-oh, Megan thought. Here we go.

"No," Granderson said. "It's her friend, Megan. She stopped by to see Kasey, but Kasey ran to the store. So Megan is sticking around to help me look for my keys."

"Always good to have a little helper," the man said. The way he said 'little helper' sounded creepy to Megan. Surely he suspected what was happening, even if his wife was oblivious.

"Definitely," Granderson said. "Sure beats doing it solo." The double-meaning hung in the air, tangible. Megan swallowed hard, trying to stop trembling.

"Any luck?" Granderson asked, tapping her gently on the side of the head. It was a clear signal.

"Yes, sir!" she said in excited cheerleader voice. She held the keys up triumphantly, her arm high in the air as she sprang to her feet, turning to face the street while being careful to keep her body in front of his erect cock. She failed to account for the jiggle of her tits as she jumped up, however, and her tiny top slid up over her nipples, baring her breasts. She quickly grabbed the shirt and tugged it down, but they had seen her tits in the glow of the porch light. She also realized that the leash now hung in front of her. She wondered if they could see her face redden and her body tremble.

"Great job," Granderson said, taking the keys from her as if the double nip slip hadn't just happened. Her ass cheeks were now rubbing against his cock and he wanted little more than to bend her over, slide that thong to the side, and pound her tight little pussy. He was pretty sure that would draw a fine and letter from the neighborhood association though. Being a responsible, respectable neighbor was such a chore sometimes.

"Glad you found them. Losing your keys really sucks," the male neighbor said.

"Totally blows," Granderson responded, laughing. It was obvious there little act hadn't fooled anyone. And that was OK with him, though he felt a little bad for Megan. He'd make it up to her with belly full of cum. "Have a good night."

The couple strolled off but Megan could hear. The wife's tone feigned indignation, but soon she was giggling along with her husband. Were they laughing at her? At Mr. Granderson? Or at their failed charade? Well, it didn't really matter. What mattered was her pledge, her allegiance to Mr. G's cock, balls, cum, and overall needs and desires. Those hadn't been met yet. She had a job to do. She expected him to lead her inside now since their cover had been blown, but instead he pushed her back down to her knees. "Pick up where you left off," he said. "Slow and easy. If they come back this way, don't stop. They know now, so there's no point, right?"

"No, sir," she smiled up at him. "The only thing that matters right now is this big fat cock and that massive load in your balls. You've been storing up a while, haven't you, sir?"

"I have," he chuckled. "I've jerked off plenty of times since, well, you know. But the past couple of weeks have reminded me how much better the real thing is. I figured I'd get another turn with you sooner or later. So yeah, I've been waiting. Let's just say you're going to be busy tonight."

"Can I be your busy little fuck toy cum slut, sir?" she asked, batting her eyes at him as she held his cock in her hand. "Pretty please, with, um, cream on top?"

"Well, since you asked so nicely," he smiled. "Do what you do, babe."

She resumed playing with his balls while she sucked on the head and of his cock, prepared to make this last as long as he wanted. Slow and easy. But he was getting much closer now. After a couple of minutes, he grabbed her ponytail and pressed the back of her head. She didn't need him to force her. She swallowed willingly, accepting his cock into the back of her throat, his cum-filled balls against her chin.

"Hands behind your back," he grunted. She did as told and he bent over her with his cock still in her mouth and wrapped the leash around her wrists, binding them just above her ass. He stood back up straight, held her ponytail in his left hand and placed his right hand on the back of her head. He pushed her head back and forth, using her face, lips, tongue, and throat as a warm, wet cock sleeve. Just as she was meant to be used, Megan thought. She was happy now. Doing what she was supposed to do, being where she was supposed to be.

Granderson's impressive staying power finally gave in and he held her head in place as he shot his load directly down her throat, barely giving her a taste of it before it beelined toward her belly. "Do not pass Go; do not collect $200," she thought, remembering the instructions from the old Monopoly game that would send you to a location without the cash reward. She just got sent past Go without the reward of tasting him, but the honor of serving him and swallowing his load was reward enough, especially considering it was a massive load. He seemed to cum forever. Poor man, she thought, storing all that jism for so long. She vowed to leave him happily drained before their time was up. This was just round one -- she knew more awaited in what would be a long but fun night.

Granderson unbound her wrists and removed the leash from the collar. He instructed her sit on the porch swing and took the leash inside. He came back out with two beers and sat down next to her. "Not sure how beer and cum mix, but drink up anyway," he chuckled.

"Thank you, sir," Megan said. "They mix great."

"You were magnificent as always," Granderson said. "Thank you. How was the store?"

"First, thank you and you're welcome," Megan grinned. Despite her skimpy attire in the cool night air, she felt all warm and fuzzy. Her belly was especially warm -- was it his hot cum or alcohol? Regardless, she was just so happy to have earned his praise. "Second, the store was fun. I think it will be successful, but he's going to need a lot more employees."

She explained how the night had gone and the one-on-one attention she and Kasey had given to the customers. She didn't go into a lot of detail about what happened in the dressing rooms, as she knew he had to be a little freaked out thinking about Kasey in that situation.

"Hmm," Mr. G said. "Yeah, that's going to be a challenge. I mean, even if April works out, that's still only three of you. He's going to need 10 or 12, I would think. Unless only a few of you are asked to work with VIP customers."

"Maybe," Megan said. "I don't really know. It was pretty fun though. I think April is going to work out, too. Everyone seems to REALLY like her."

"I've heard good things," Granderson smiled.

"BIG things, too, I bet," Megan giggled at her reference to April's wonderfully large tits.

"I hear they are quite impressive," Granderson said. He put his arm around her and squeezed her breast through the little top. "But you have nothing to be ashamed of yourself, my dear. Your breasts are perfect just the way they are. Your whole body is."

"Oh my," Megan said. "Perfect is, well, that's quite a compliment. Thank you, sir. Good genes, I guess."

"Yes, your parents are both attractive," he acknowledged, "but you took it to another level. Your diet, exercise, and just overall energy and attitude make you incredibly attractive. But I want to be clear about something, I never thought of you like this before, you know. I mean, I always thought you were a beautiful young woman, but I never had any thoughts about anything like what's happening now. I'm dirty and old and a man, but I'm not a dirty old man."

He laughed and she giggled. "I know you're not, sir," she said. "You never looked at me wrong or anything like that. You never creeped me out. For the record, Kasey says the same about my dad. I know it has to be weird for you to think of them together. I'm not telling you to be OK with that, but I do want you to know that my dad isn't a dirty old man either."

"I never thought he was," he said. "But I appreciate you saying that. This is all very awkward. I'm not sure if it's better or worse that I know about the school and what's happening. I mean, is it better that I know what she's doing with him or is it better to be in the dark like you're dad? I mean, I can't imagine he would be very happy about what we just did."

"No, but he would understand that you're a good man and that this is my choice," Megan said.

"I'm glad you said that, Megan," he said, still playing with her breasts as they sipped their beers and chatted. "I want to make sure you know that, as much as you're ordered to do certain things and are committed to being submissive playmates, that you still have the power and obligation to stop things any time you don't feel safe. I know you don't feel comfortable being displayed publicly like I did to you, but your discomfort is part of my enjoyment and your training. Your safety, though, is totally different. You were never in danger here and I won't put you in harm's way. Not like Rothman. You understand the difference?"

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers