Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir, I do," Megan said. "He left me with those men in the hotel room, bound and defenseless. Anything could have happened. I didn't think it was that dangerous at the time, but now, well, I know it was and I'm thankful that all of you have been so supportive."

"We can't demand you submit without feeling safe," he said. "It's a partnership. With your pledge to submit, we pledge to protect. I had no problem with him sharing you as part of the negotiations. That was extreme, yes, but also a very real part of certain career paths you might take. The other situation crossed the line, though. I know you didn't feel it at the time, but I'm glad you do now. I remember one time I was swimming in a river with some friends. I dove under to retrieve a ball that we were throwing around. I got caught up in a little bit of a current and it pulled me under. I almost hit my head on some rocks. I popped back up to the surface and everything was OK. I didn't even realize how much danger I was really in until long after that. That's why I wanted to make sure you stay vigilant. Do your job, complete your training, but don't sacrifice your safety. Any time that you feel unsafe, you have to promise you'll tell me."

"I will, sir," she said, snuggling up against him, her protector. "Thank you."

"I sure hope you feel safe gagged, tied up with a dildo in your cunt and my cock in your ass," he laughed, breaking the serious conversation.

"Sounds like my kind of danger," she giggled. "Will you pull my hair and spank my ass too, sir? Please?"

"Well, since you asked so nicely," he smiled.

She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, then the lips, pressing her firm body against his torso. She was ready to go again, but she knew he would need a little time. She also knew she could reduce that recovery time by doing exactly what she was doing now. His cock might need a rest, but the rest of his body was ready for action and stimulation in all its forms. He put his hands around her waist and stood up, carrying her to the door. She wrapped her strong but slender legs and arms around him tightly, holding herself up easily while he opened the door and carried her inside.

"Mmm, carrying me across the threshold," she whispered in his ear. "Is it time for our honeymoon, sir?"

"You make a beautiful bride," he played along. "But you aren't wearing white."

"Cum on my face next time and I will be."

"Challenge accepted, my slutty bride."

"Careful," she teased. "You're getting close to a proposal, sir. You know I would say yes."

That stunned him. He had never seriously considered remarrying after his wife passed, and certainly not to Megan. He wouldn't do it, of course. He couldn't. But he believed her when she said she would say yes. She was fully into her new world, her new sense of self. With a man she trusted and submitted to, she would never say no. She would say yes to whatever his request was, be it sexual or even marital. Impossible as it was, it was intoxicating to think of coming home to her every night. He'd have her dress in a certain way each day of course, and she would send him off to work with his balls drained, drain them again at his office at lunch, then again after work, then again at bedtime. When she wasn't fucking him she would be keeping that prime body ready for him. Yes, he would be a happily married man once again. Then he wondered if Michael was having the same sort of thoughts about Kasey, and the dream of a return to marital bliss was shattered. He couldn't marry Megan. But sure could enjoy this night.

"You still in there?" she smiled up at him, bringing him back to the here and now. "Didn't mean to freak you out, sir. I know you don't want to marry me. I was just joking. I mean, I would say yes, but, well, I know that's not what I'm here for. I'm here to be everything you want and need me to be for you. I'm literally all yours. Every inch from head to toe."

"Every inch?" he smiled.

"Every. Fucking. Inch." She said. "Inside and out."

"Outside is stunning and yet inside is even better. Good thing I don't have to choose."

"You sure don't," she said. "Anything you would like me to wear for you, sir? Or maybe you want to put my leash back on and take me for a walk?"

Fuck, what an unbelievable tease she was. Only she was way more than a tease. She backed it all up and then some.

Megan saw that she had him thinking, probably picturing her walking along beside him through the neighborhood, half dressed with a leash and collar.

"Would you have me walk," she said, pausing as she looked deeply into his eyes, her lips inches from his. "Or crawl?"

"Fuck," he said under his breath. "You are..."

He couldn't think of the right word. Any word. He could barely think at all. She was in his head as deep as he had been in her throat.

"We could play fetch," she said. "Or you could make me do tricks to earn a treat. I can roll over. Beg. When I get hot, I start to pant. Will you make me so hot I pant and so hungry that I beg for my treat? I'll do whatever tricks my owner wants me to do for him. I'll do anything for a nice, big treat."

She looked up at him with what he could only describe as puppy dog eyes, even though he knew he was influenced heavily by the words she was saying. She broke tension by making a playful barking sound and they both laughed.

He pulled her fully onto his lap and she straddled him. Staying in playful puppy mode, she licked his cheek. He chuckled, but it was a huge turn on. He put his hands on tiny waist and thought about how good it always felt to be inside her. She kept kissing and licking his face and ears and neck while his hands explored her body as if he had never touched her before.

He squeezed her ass cheeks, always amazed at how her ass could be so firm and tight and yet her skin so soft and squeezable. He pulled away at her clothes, not caring if they ripped or not. He wanted her naked from head to toe. The shoes, the collar, the thong, the top -- it all had to go. As sexy as she looked in those outfits they had all bought for her and Kasey, there was simply nothing more beautiful than her flawless bare body. Everything that was supposed to be firm was. Everything that should be soft was. She was so warm and huggable. He loved manhandling her like this, her body his to play with, as gently or roughly as he liked.

He touched her pussy and she moaned. Her nipples were hard against his chest. He put his finger in her pussy and his thumb on her clit. She was wet. Hot. Right on cue she panted in his ear, still playful, but now with lust in her breath and her eyes. He wanted to make her cum. And he wanted Michael to hear it. Not to be cruel. Just to let him know that his daughter was just as much of a slut as he assumed Kasey was being for Michael.

"You want to cum, little bitch?" he whispered, thrusting his fingers inside of her.

"Yes, daddy," she said.

"Funny you should say that," he said. "Because you're going to call your actual daddy. It will probably go to voice mail if he's doing what I think he's doing. Leave a short message, say goodbye, but don't hang up. I want him to hear you cum. And no faking either. Don't say my name. He doesn't need to know. I'm not mad at him at all. It's hard for me to think about Kasey doing this sometimes, but it's been good for me to realize that she's her own woman with her own needs and desires. He needs to know you are too, because sooner or later this school will stop being a secret to him. This life you're choosing will become part of his reality. So, let's give him just a little taste of what's happening. We'll ease him into it."

"Oh my," she breathed, her body reacting to his handiwork while her brain tried to process what he was asking. "I don't know. I mean, he's..."

"Your father," Granderson finished the sentence. "But who's your daddy, slut? Who did you pledge allegiance to?"

"You, sir," she panted for real now, her body filled with pleasure and desire.

"Who does this belong to?" he asked, pulling his hand out and cupping her pussy. "Inside and out?"

"You, sir," she gasped.

"You want me to finish the job, right? Take good care of my little pussy?"

"Fuck!!! Ugh. Yes, fuck yes. Sir. Please. I'll call him."

"Good girl," he laughed, patting her head with his pussy-soaked hand.

He let her get her phone and then he pulled her back onto his lap. He put his fingers back inside her and resumed demonstrating full ownership of her most intimate places. She didn't mind a bit. He quickly got her back to the verge of orgasm and had her make the call. He stopped fingering her as they both waited breathlessly, hoping it would go to voicemail. It did and Megan quite professionally said exactly what Granderson had told her to say. She told him that work went well and that she had a lot of fun and that she was safe staying with her mom and that she would see him soon. She said goodbye, but didn't hang up. Granderson put the phone on the couch right next to them where it would pick up all the noises he wanted Michael to hear.

"Don't fake it," he whispered in her ear. "Just let it happen."

Megan understood. This wasn't a show. It wasn't a porn star overreacting to being fucked and faking an orgasm. This was just natural. Her cumming, which she was oh-so-close to doing now. Fuck, he had magic fingers. He was strong and she felt small in his hands. His fingers really did seem to own her pussy right now, playing her like a heavy metal rock star with a guitar -- angry, skillful, and beautiful all at once.

He was perfectly silent, grinning but focused on the task literally at hand. She was making the only noise in the room. Her breathing was heavy, sounding like she was panting or gasping. Occasional high-pitched noises of pleasure escaped her slightly parted lips. The sounds were faint, but unmistakable. And they grew louder as she neared orgasm. Her wet pussy added its own special noises as her juices began to flow. He held her firmly in place, allowing her the freedom to wiggle and squirm and thrust, grinding against him. She bit her lip as the orgasm hit, her frantic, uneven breath coming in short sexy, high-pitched gasps. Her body tensed and release and she moaned in ecstasy. She collapsed against his chest, catching her breath. Then she remembered her last line.

"Oh no, my phone..." and Granderson hung up the phone.

"You were perfect," he said.

"You were too, sir," she smiled. "Oh my, I feel like a wet noodle. Like a rag doll. I came so hard."

"Yes, you sure did," he grinned. "You were needing that. No one fuck you at the store?"

"It's more of a service position, if you will," Megan giggled. "But I could have been fucked 20 times and none of them would have beat that. I'm like putty in your hands."

"Having your dad hear it made it even better, didn't it?"

"I think so, sir," she admitted. "What do you think he will say?"

"I think he will say he's proud of the young woman you have become."

"I don't think he will say that!" she laughed. "He probably won't say anything. Pretend it never happened."

"Probably," he said. "But we both know better, don't we?"

"Yes, sir," she said, snuggling up against him. She was suddenly aware of the fact that was completely naked. That was rare. It seemed like she was always in some sort of sexy, teasing attire, even when she was being fucked. But this felt nice, too. Natural. She felt comfortable with him, safe. That's why it was so easy to be submissive sometimes -- with the right man, nothing felt safer nor more perfect to her. He could gag her, spank her, bend her in half and spend the rest of the night skewering her with his fat cock and wouldn't feel the least bit unsafe. He was so could at controlling her, she realized, because he was so good at controlling himself. He knew her limits and his. She never wanted to be with another man who didn't.

He got up and brought her some water and a beer. They went back out onto the porch and sat in the swing. She remained completely nude, but they were out of the light and no one could see her unless they came right up to the door.

She was surprised they came outside, not because she was naked, but because he was hard. He got hard by the time she came on his hand, but he waited. Self-control. Yes, it was sexy. So was confidence. He knew he could fuck her any time, any way he wanted. No reason to rush like some college kid. He had her whenever and however he wanted -- at least for tonight. The longer he waited, it would build up the anticipation for them both. The sex would be that much better. She couldn't hardly wait. She was the young inpatient one. He was in total control. She snuggled up next to him, rubbing her breasts against his arm, kissing his ear, letting her hand drop to his crotch. She just smiled and kept sipping his beer and enjoying the cool night air and its effect on her nipples. She could do this every night, and she suspected he would be OK with it too.

It wasn't until he took the last swig of beer and set the empty bottle down that he took her fully in his arms, picked her up and once more carried her into the house. "I'm ready for round two," he said in her ear. "Ready to be fucked for real now, slut?"

"Fuck yes," Megan moaned impatiently. "Please fuck me, daddy. Any hole you want."

"Since I own all three, I might just have to try them all," he grunted.

"Even better!" Megan squealed.

He set her on her feet by the kitchen counter. He pushed the back of her head, bending her over the counter. "Stay there."

He came back moments later with her heels. He put them on her feet. "That's better," he said. "Puts you at the right entry height."

"Yes, sir."

He used the leash again to tie her wrists behind her back. He went to Kasey's room and grabbed a butt plug and some lube. He squirted the lube on her ass and the plug, then put the plug inside her. He wiped his hands on dry on her back and ass checks, then stripped naked and stood behind her. Her pussy was at the perfect height. He plunged the anal plug back and forth a few times, letting his cock enjoy the soft skin of her inner thigh as he did so. Finally, his attention turned fully to her pussy.

"Juicy little cunt," he said as he thrust fully into her tight yet welcoming cock sleeve. She moaned and he laughed triumphantly. "Yes, juicy little cunt that I own. Cum as often as you please, slut. I plan to take my time. I apologize in advance for how sore you're going to be tomorrow."

"I hope I can't even walk," Megan said softly, with no giggle. She meant it. The harder he fucked her, the better it felt. Partly because she liked it a little rough, and partly because she knew she was giving him exactly what he wanted and needed. If he was exhausted in the morning and she was sore, then it that was proof she had done what she now believed she was meant to do.

As promised, Granderson started slow and steady, thrusting deeply, the slowly withdrawing. He pulled all the way out, then re-entered time and time again, each time going balls deep, holding for a few seconds, then slowly pulling out. He loved watching her tight pussy lips wrap around his shaft, clinging to it as if trying urgently to keep him from pulling out. Her little cunt needed exactly what he was giving her.

He used his phone to take a couple of short videos and a few pics of the suction seal of her pussy lips around his cock. He fought off the urge to start plowing her relentlessly. As he had told her, he wanted to make this last. He pulled out, chuckling as she moaned in disappointment. She wiggled her ass, literally begging him to put it back in.

"Please don't stop now," she whimpered. "I need your cock so bad, sir. Please fuck me. Fuck me as hard as you want. Pull my hair. Spank my ass. As long as you give me that cock, I don't care. I need it so bad, daddy!"

As much as he loved her begging, he didn't want to hear it right now. It didn't help him resist the urge to take her now.

"I hear you loud and clear, little bitch," he said gruffly. "You'll get what you want and more. But you need to shut up. Until I say otherwise, your holes -- all three of them -- are one-way traffic. That's me entering. The only thing allowed to come out of them is moans out of your mouth and cum out of your pussy. I don't want to hear another word. Shake your ass for me if you understand."

Megan shook her ass side to side for a few seconds. When she stopped, she felt a hard slap on her ass check. "I didn't say stop, dumb slut," he barked. He was being so dominant and kinda mean. She loved it. It was so raw and real.

He slapped her ass on both cheeks twice more, then rubbed them, feeling the warmth of her firm buns. He stepped between her legs again and thrust his cock into her pussy, hard and deep. He had given no warning, and Megan gasped and moaned, "fuck, yes!"

"I thought I told you to shut up," he said, pulling out of her as quickly as he had entered. The last thing he needed to hear was her sexy and dirty talk. He would shoot his load way too fast. He pulled the butt plug out of her ass and grabbed her hair, pulling her head toward him as her back arched. Remarkable flexibility she had. He fish-hooked her mouth, letting her suck and lick his fingers, which felt fantastic. Then he put the anal plug to her lips and pushed it in to the base. "Keep that in your mouth. I'm gonna fuck your ass now, but if you're a good girl and stay quiet, I'll give your pussy the attention it wants. Got it?"

This time, instead of asking for her to confirm, he pushed her head up and down with three quick jerks, imitating a nodding motion. "Smart girl," he laughed. He slapped her ass cheeks with his cock, spanking her with it. Then he spread her cheeks and eyed that beautiful, clean little hole, winking at him, glistening from the lube. He took it gently, slowly. As much as he wanted to fuck the hell out of her, he didn't want to hurt her. Leave her sore and spent, yes. Injured? No. He loved her as his daughter's best friend and as the smart, friendly, beautiful young woman she was. He could never intentionally harm her. He couldn't resist her either.

She moaned as he filled her ass. It was a sweet, sexy moan, but he could hardly begrudge her that. He moaned too. She was so tight. So perfect. He held her waist as he plunged in and out of her ass. He fucked faster than he had fucked her pussy, but still took his time with long deep strokes. But they were continuous. No breaks. No pulling it. Steady. Rhythmic. Balls deep, then out until only the tip remained inside. Then balls deep again. He kept this steady pace for about five minutes, every second of which he fought the urge to go faster, to cum inside her. In his younger days, he couldn't have controlled himself. Now, with one load already in her gullet and years of experience on his side, he could handle it. The torment she caused him with her remarkable beauty and sexuality was now his to inflict on her. She wanted him to fuck her hard and in her pussy. He couldn't deny her desires much longer, but every minute he did he considered a victory. When he did finally ravage, both their orgasms would be so much more intense. What was that old TV commercial about ketchup, "Anticipation... it's making me wait"? Something like that. Yes, the anticipation was maddening. He loved her ass, but that pussy had felt magical around his cock.

He pulled her hair and forced her back to arch again. He whispered in her ear, "You want to eat my cum again, don't you?" He forced her head to nod up and down. "I thought so," he chuckled. "You want me to fuck your pussy again too, don't you?" Again, he forced her affirmative head nod. "If I promise to give you both and pull this plug out of your mouth, can you stay quiet until I tell you otherwise?" Another forced nod and he pulled the plug out of her mouth, letting it fall on the counter. He pushed three fingers in her mouth and she sucked and licked them again. Then he pulled his cock out of her ass and brushed the head against her pussy lips. She moaned, but didn't say anything.