Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,287 Followers

She sat the bag down and stood in front of the car, turning slowly in the headlights. She posed for him, letting him take a good long look from the driver's seat, which he had returned to while she was inside. She strode over to his window, feeling a little bit like a hooker approaching a potential john.

"Looking for some company, mister?" she asked, easing into the scenario.

"Hmm," he said thoughtfully. He was playing along and Kasey loved it. He was so fun! "You look like you might be expensive."

"Why do you say that, baby?"

"You're beautiful. Like a model. Too pretty for the streets."

"Thank you, sweetie," Kasey said, channeling what she hoped was akin to streetwalker talk. "You get what you pay for, you know."

"True," he nodded. "Exactly what am I paying for?"

"Anything you want, baby," Kasey. "You name it, I do it."

"For a price."

"I'm worth every penny, baby. I'll make you so happy, you'll be ready to pay double next time."

"So, this is like a half off deal then?"

"I've already taken off more than half, my dear," she smiled seductively, running her hands down her body, so seductively wrapped in the see-through lace. She remembered he wanted something he could rip off of her. He wanted to be rough, manhandle her. She made sure he knew she was all in with that plan. "You have to take off the rest, though."

He reached out and touched the lace on her thigh. He pulled at it, testing its strength. It tore easily, leaving a small rip. He smiled and Kasey knew she had done a good job.

"Get in," he said.

"You have enough to give me?"

"I have all that you can handle," he grinned.

"Goodie!" Kasey squealed in a mock bimbo cheerleader voice. She quickly walked around to the passenger side and got in. Ten minutes later, they were back at Megan's house.

Kasey expected him to shred her clothing the minute they walked in. Instead, however, he stripped down to only his boxers, his half-erect cock hanging out of the fly, and proceeded to make her model for him. He REALLY liked this outfit, she realized. He recorded her walking slowly around the pool, following her on the first lap, then walking backwards in front of her on the second, capturing her beauty from all angles. She wondered if any of the neighbors noticed the lights on in the backyard. She suspected Mick and Harry might be watching from their windows, unless they were fucking April, or even while they were fucking her.

"Gotta take some pictures now," Michael said.

"Of course, sir," Kasey said. They had dropped the hooker role play and were back to their normal selves.

He had her pose on the couch, in the kitchen, on the stairs, and finally on the bed. She loved arching her back and sticking out her ass and tits and making pouty lipped faces for him. He was so complimentary, so appreciative. It made her want to please him all the more.

"Show me what toys you brought," he said.

She ran down to the car and grabbed the bag, then hurried back upstairs and handed it to him.

"Very good," he said, holding up a thick flesh-colored dildo. "Lay back."

Kasey eagerly wiggled backwards on the bed, propping her head up with a couple of pillows. She pressed her legs together, eager for him to take control. If he wanted to stick that thing in her pussy, he would have to force her legs apart himself.

He knelt on the bed and did just that, putting his hands between her thighs and pushing them apart. He let go while he grabbed the dildo and she playfully pushed her legs back together, pressing her thighs tightly. She giggled, playing the role of a brat now. Brats got punished and manhandled. The whole ripping fantasy had tipped her off that he was in the mood for such a role play, so she was trying to bring that rest of that pent up aggression and stress out of him.

"Little bitch," he grinned when he saw what she'd done. He waved the oversized dong in front of her. "This thing is going inside you one way or the other. Hard way or easy way?"

"All the guys at school think I'm easy," she said. "The professors know it. Maybe it's time I be a good girl for a change? I'll just keep my legs shut tonight."

"Hard way it is," he grunted. He feigned anger, but Kasey could see that he was enjoying this. This time he forced her legs apart and then pushed them up over her head. Using the fur-lined cuffs she had brought, he cuffed her left wrist to her left ankle and her right wrist to her right ankle. She was bent in half, her ass and pussy completely unprotected, her breasts squeezed between her thighs. She was fully at his mercy, just like they both wanted.

He rubbed his hand over her pussy, feeling that her warmth and softness. He pressed against her slit, forcing the lace between her pussy lips. She moaned and squirmed, no longer acting. It felt so good, but she needed so much more. The anticipation of him ripping her clothes off and fucking her like his personal cock toy was deliciously unbearable.

"You're getting wet, you little slut," he teased. "Careful, I'm not sure this lace is meant to get wet. Woudn't want it to rip now would we?"

"No, daddy," Kasey whimpered, biting her lip. "Please don't rip it. It's such a nice outfit."

"It's not my fault, you horny little bitch," he feigned innocence. "Your horny pussy is soaking it. Here, I'll show you." He got right between her legs and took a close up picture of the pussy-juice soaked lace crotch. He held the phone up to her so she could see it. "That's all you, naughty girl. Now smile!"

She bit her lip in mock worry. That was a good picture, she thought. Then she stuck her lip out, the pouty brat. Another good pic. She hoped he could use these pictures to jack off some day when he really needed it -- though she hoped she or someone else was always around to take care of his needs so he never had to jack off again.

He pushed the dildo to her lips and took a picture of her kissing the tip and then a few of her sucking on it, then he pulled it out, held and slapped it against her wet crotch. She moaned and he laughed. Then he slapped his own cock -- which was now fully erect -- against her wet mound. "Fuck me right through it," she begged. He couldn't say no to her now. He pressed his cock against the lace, shoving it deeper between her pussy lips. The skin-tight fabric had a little give, thanks to her wetness, but soon yielded to his hard cock and ripped vertically, the full length of her slit. His cock dipped inside her momentarily and she prepared for him to take her, but he pulled out as quickly as he had entered, and replaced his cock with the dildo. He didn't tease her with the dildo, though. He pressed three inches into her on the first shove, six on the next, and the full eight on the next. She moaned loudly and yearned for him to hammer that dildo in and out of her. Instead, he left it all the way inside, then began ripping at her body suit.

He rolled her tight little body onto his lap, happy to see her cock-hungry cunt tightly gripping the dildo. He manhandled her, groping every inch of her amazing, perfect body. He squeezed and tickled and pinched. He put his fingers in her mouth and he ran his hands under the openings of her outfit. The more he pressed and pulled and pinched the more the fabric began to yield.

Kasey was loving being the tormented as much as he was enjoying tormenting her. She squirmed and squealed and giggled and begged and moaned. He was pushing every button, making her frustrated, angry, happy, and oh-so-horny. She couldn't wait for him to rip her clothes off and ravage her, but she also wished this would never end.

Her clothes were slowing being pulled apart, little tears here and there. But it held up valiantly until he finally gripped the opening at her crotch and yanked violently upward. The lace split in two all the way up, the lace band between the crotch and breasts snapping completely off. He pulled the lace away from her legs and then her breasts. He left briefly and came back with a knife, which he used to cut the last lace strap, leaving only the collar, the bell and her heels. The only other things she still "wore" when he was done was the dildo and a big smile. Moments later, the dildo had been "stripped" away too. Keeping her wrapped up like a ball, he picked her up and dropped her right onto his cock. He stood up, holding her his arms while her weight forced her pussy all the way down his shaft.

"Balls deep, little bitch," he smiled at her. She came, her eyelids fluttering, nostrils flaring, lips parting, breathing halting, body tensing, fluids flowing.

He watched and felt her cum. It was so beautiful to see and feel. So much perfection. Pure joy and ultimate release. He could watch her do that all day. He waited patiently for her to regain her wits, then turned and lowered her back onto the bed, his cock never leaving her pussy's warmth as his weight came down on top of her. He plowed into her relentlessly, his strokes deep and urgent. He had held back long enough. He had earned this. She wanted it as much as he did. He knew that much for sure. She would never say no to him. What was the saying in Spider-Man? With great power comes great responsibility? Well, he felt like he had immense power now. Would he handle it/her responsibly? It was hard to say. It was hard to think. All his focus was on her and the pleasure she provided. He came inside her, his juices mixing with hers. He knew she liked to swallow -- or at least did a great job of faking it if she didn't. But he didn't want to pull his cock out of her one second sooner than he had to. Cumming inside her bought him a few extra precious moments. As his climax subsided, she came again. No, he decided, she definitely wasn't disappointed that he came inside her.

He kissed her on the lips. Passionately. The way lovers would. He couldn't imagine anyone making him happier than she did. He knew this couldn't last, but he intended to milk whatever he had with her for all it was worth.

Later, after they had regained their senses, they cuddled in bed, both exhausted but too exhilarated to sleep. Kasey would have been all for another round, but she could tell she had fucked the energy and at least most of the stress out of him. She had done a good job. She was good at this and it was so rewarding. She hated that he had to go to work again tomorrow, but she hoped he came home angry again. She would have to find another good outfit for him to destroy.

"I wish you didn't have to work tomorrow," she pouted. "Can you skip and just stay home and play with me all day? We can see how many times you can cum." She giggled, but he sighed and she knew the answer.

"I wish I could," he said. "But I have to. Plus, I would like you to check on Megan tomorrow if you don't mind."

"Of course," Kasey said. "Is something wrong?"

"I don't think so," he said. "When we were at your house I realized I had a missed call from her. She left a normal message. Nothing alarming. But she neglected to hang up and well, maybe it's best if you hear it and you can let me know if I should be worried or not."

He played the message and Kasey listened to the sounds of her dad fucking Megan. She knew who it was, but there was no way for Michael to know or suspect. "Oh my!" she exclaimed. "Who is that?"

"I was hoping you knew," he said. "Is she dating someone? I thought she was staying with her mom tonight."

"I did too," Kasey hated lying to him, but what other choice did she have? "I don't know who she's with. She hasn't mentioned anyone to me, but we've been so busy I haven't really asked her about anyone either. I'm sure she is with a good guy, though. She doesn't pick jerks. And she sounded, um, happy."

"That she did. Very happy. Like you did," Michael laughed. "Well, it's not the sort of thing a father wants to hear, but at the same time, she's an adult and can make her own choices. Plus, I do want her to be happy. I just don't want to hear it quite so graphically."

They both laughed. "Yes, if you could just make sure she's OK," Michael continued. "I don't want to pry. I do trust her. But..."

"But you're a good father who cares about his daughter," Kasey smiled, touching his arm. "You have nothing to apologize for."

"Your dad might have a different opinion on that," Michael chuckled.

"Why?" Kasey smiled. "I'm with a good man who makes me very happy."

"Thank you," Michael said. "You're very sweet. Still..."

"Yeah, there's no way we're telling him," Kasey giggled.

***

While Megan and Kasey both put each other's father's to bed with drained balls and happy smile, April was walking toward the convenience store across the street from Quigley's store. She was wearing a pink crop top that stopped at her nipples, low-cut white cheerleader shorts with a visible pink g-string underneath. She wore a yellow collar with the word "Bimbo" on it, and hot pink heels with straps around the ankles. She also wore two large loads of cum on her face and had a $20 bill stuffed between her tits.

This was her first official "assignment" as a School for Sluts student and she didn't want to mess it up. The guys had all been so nice to her. They had given her so many clothes!

After Megan and Kasey left, Quigley, Mick, Harry, Walters, and Yelton had stayed behind to help pick out the various school-appropriate wardrobe for her. They were so kind and sweet and generous. They kept complimenting her appearance and even when she insisted she needed larger sizes, they told her she was much more petite than she was giving herself credit for. What a confidence boost to hear such words from these honest, distinguished gentlemen and educators!

She always bought larger shirts and tops because of her breasts, but the guys convinced her that covering up with loose tops and sweaters was like saying she wasn't proud of her body. She had big beautiful natural breasts that were nothing to be ashamed of.

"You have such a slender waist and tight ass," Walters had said. "You need to wear the correct sizes for your whole body, not just your breasts."

It made sense to April. Besides, they were giving her all these clothes for free. She had always been taught to be thankful for any gift, even if it wasn't what she really wanted. It was the thought that counts, and these men thought she looked good in these clothes they were giving her.

They were so efficient, too! They pulled clothes on and off her, trying one outfit after another. They were always careful to see how it covered her breasts and how her ass looked in everything. Oh, and the shoes! So many beautiful sexy heels. And stockings, thongs, g-strings, bikinis. Lots of fun costumes too -- cheerleaders, maids, nurses. And, of course the mini skirts, dresses, and lingerie were so, so sexy. She knew it was probably thousands of dollars of clothes they were giving her.

"I don't know how I'll ever be able to pick what to wear," she said, overwhelmed by their generosity.

"You don't have to worry about that," Harry said. "From now on, you wear what we tell you to wear."

"You have to change the way you think about clothes," Mick added. "You don't dress for what you like or what you're comfortable in. You dress for how you man wants to see you dressed. These clothes are meant to please us, not you. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," April nodded. She liked calling them sir or daddy. That way she didn't have to worry about remembering everyone's names right away. They were so thoughtful and welcoming in that way.

Despite her naiveté, April was not oblivious to the men's selfish pleasures. They continuously groped her breasts and pinched her ass and cupped her pussy while in the process of fitting her thongs. At times they talked about her body like she wasn't even there. Despite how dismissive of her presence it was, their crude but complimentary comments were still flattering.

"Her tits are just made to wrap around cock," one of them said.

"Yours will get lost in there," another responded and they all laughed. April giggled too, which made her breasts jiggle, which made them all seem that much happier. It felt good to be able to make them all so happy with so little effort.

Still, there were a few worrisome comments -- not negative, but just reminders that she was, in fact, in school now and had much to learn. They were giving her free clothes and free education. It was so generous but also so much pressure. She had to repay them by being an excellent student, but that had never been her strength. She was a solid C student in high school -- nothing to be ashamed of, but hardly full-scholarship credentials. Even though her brother would never give her as much authority as she wanted, she knew she had a good idea of how to run a business. In fact, she thought she would be better than him because she knew how to treat people. She was nice to everyone. Happy customers would keep coming back and would tell their friends too. It was better to admit a mistake and give the customer and item for free than to haggle over the comparatively small amount of money in one transaction. This was common sense to her. She had always been told she was naïve and some people called her dingy or ditzy. She supposed maybe she was. But she had common sense and plenty of it. She believed, and so did these men apparently, that her common sense could take her a long way.

What this school meant for her, though, was the opportunity to learn how to combine her other gift -- her appearance -- with that common sense and truly be a success. She was blessed with limited self-awareness, too, which meant she had no overly negative nor overly positive images of herself. She knew she was attractive, but she wasn't conceited about it. It made her no better than anyone else, just as someone who was much smarter than her was no better than she was. She believed everyone had strengths and weaknesses, gifts and challenges that made us all, in the end, equal.

She had been told she was naïve -- and more derogatory terms -- enough times to know she needed to protect herself. Knowledge, as they say, is power. She needed to learn how to use her common sense and her body to overcome those who would try to take advantage of her innocence and naiveté. That's what this school would teach her. By the time she graduated, she believed no one would be able to take advantage of her, which was her only real true fear. It was the only thing holding her back. Sex was great and she loved it and that men wanted to fuck her so badly. It was fun, but she was understanding now that it was empowering. It was weird, but the less she resisted, the more powerful and carefree she felt.

So, it wasn't without purpose that she listened to the men and let them fondle and ogle her. It was part of her learning process. They felt powerful. They liked making crude jokes, groping her like they owned her, and bragging about their prowess. There was nothing wrong with any of it. She didn't think they were bad men. They were truly being generous with their gifts, their time and their instruction and received plenty of rewards in return. It seemed like a fair trade to her.

They had her put on and take off so many outfits, their hands roaming freely. She kind of liked that they didn't pretend to brush up against her or act like it was an accident like guys at the bar always did. They took turns helping her in and out of her outfits. Mick, for example, would help take her top off and then squeeze her breasts, bounce them in his hand, or pull on her nipples before putting the next one on. She was frequently commanded to jiggle her breasts to "test" the outfits to make sure they could handle the demanding job of containing her tits. Or they had her bend over to see how shorts and skirts covered -- or failed to cover -- her ass. Hundreds of photos and videos were taken. She was being objectified in every way. She should have been ashamed or angry, but somehow she felt flattered. They didn't do or say a single thing that offended her.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,287 Followers