Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,281 Followers

The men picked up on this as well. "Nothing phases her at all," Mick said to Harry, out of earshot of April.

"I know," Harry said. "You know, Megan and Kasey are very sexy, but they are also a little younger and less overtly sexual. April's a little older and those tits have been catching eyes for a long time. She's our newest student, but she's got a lot more life experience."

"And she knows what's going on," Mick agreed. "She isn't dumb. She misses jokes and double-meanings, but she understands the deal. I think we can accelerate her training. Starting tonight."

Harry agreed and they quietly filled the others in on their plan. All readily agreed and, by the time they had finished the clothing selection, they were more than ready for action. They stripped her naked and took her into one of the dressing rooms.

"You've been a good student so far," Harry said.

"Thank you, sir," April said.

"One of the most important lessons, of course, is to always show appreciation for gifts that your men give to you," Harry continued. "We have given you a great number of clothes tonight. We thank Mr. Quigley for donating so many of them and for giving us an incredible price on the others. Would you like to thank him too?"

"Oh yes!" April bounced. "Thank you so much, Mr. Quigley sir. You have such a wonderful store and I can't believe how much you are letting me have. I don't know how I can ever repay you. Do you have any ideas, sir?"

The men all looked at one another and nodded. Yes, she got it after all.

"I have a few," Quigley said, stepping forward and kissing her on the mouth while his hands cupped her breasts. He led her to the couch and put her on her knees with head hanging over the armrest. He knelt on the couch behind her and spread her ass cheeks with his hands, taking a good look at her inviting holes. It was tempting to stretch her ass, but her pussy was so plump and soft and pink -- it was irresistible. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit. She was wet and warm and her soft moan was equally authentic. She was ready and willing.

He entered her slowly. The others all watched, but his focus was on her only. He had his hands on her hips and pulled her toward him, gradually putting every inch inside her. He edged her body further forward so her tits hung over the armrest. As he fucked her, her breasts bounced against the couch. It was gift to his friends, who watched and casually stroked their cocks, awaiting their turn. Even though any of them could have fucked her mouth, they waited. Quigley's generosity was being awarded with a solo romp, and he appreciated it.

April paid little attention to her audience. She was loving being fucked by Quigley. He was giving her those deep hard thrusts that powerful without being frantic. He was composed, strong, not being slow, but taking his time. He knew exactly how he was going to fuck her. The more control he took, the more she lost her own self-control. She was moaning a little now, gasping with each thrust, partially from the force and partially from the pleasure. He knew how to give a woman a proper fuck. What a welcome change from most of her dates.

"What do you say, slut?" he grunted. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back towards him. "What do you want to say to me?"

"Thank you, sir," she gasped. "Thank you, thank you!"

"For what? The clothes or my cock?"

She didn't hesitate. "Both, sir, both."

"What if you could only have one?" he asked, cruelly pulling his cock out of her pussy.

"Ugh," she moaned. "Cock, sir. Your beautiful strong cock. That's all I need. I don't need clothes. Just please give me your cock again. Please, sir."

"As you wish," he laughed as he thrust back into her, harder this time. He put his hands on her face as he gripped her head, using her for leverage. He started pounding her harder and harder. April's back was arched painfully now and her tits were mashed and rubbed against the arm rest. He pinched her nose, fish-hooked her mouth, and yanked her hair, manhandling her as his fucking turned from controlled to dominating. He was lust and she was the recipient. She came first, eliciting a cheer from the onlookers, who cheered again when Quigley came moments later all over her back and ass.

Mick tossed Quigley a towel and he cleaned up his mess. Then Walters took his place behind April and Yelton wagged his cock in front of her face. She had barely caught her breath before Yelton started feeding her his cock and Walters entered her scorching hot pussy.

"You sure got her warmed up," Walters said to Quigley. "This cunt is on fire."

"And she's sucking like a pro," Yelton said, steadily pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. Occasionally he pulled out and let her lick his balls and underside of his shaft before stuffing it back in again. Walters made sure she went all the way, pushing on the back of her head until Yelton gave him the thumbs up indicating that he was balls deep. Walters held her there for a count of five before letting up.

April could barely breath, but she loved the feel of being spit-roasted like this and, after a few minutes of Walters steady thrusts -- accompanied by some slapping of her ass -- she came again. Fuck, she loved the way they treated her. So many men were intimidated by her and, as a result, acted meek or they assumed that her tits were bigger than her brain and were quick to degrade her. With these men, she didn't feel disrespected and she certainly didn't intimidate them. They had fucked other beautiful women -- Megan and Kasey, for sure, and likely others -- and April was another in that line. She felt honored that they chose her.

After her second orgasm, they switched places and she tasted her pussy on Walters' cock while Yelton's spit-coated cock made itself at home inside her cunt. Walters rubbed his cock all over her face and slapped her with it too. When he pushed inside her, Yelton returned the favor of pushing and holding her head, making sure she went all the way and stayed there like a good little slut.

"I think she's part vacuum cleaner," Walters chuckled.

"Tries to suck your balls dry, doesn't she?" Yelton nodded.

"It's working," Walters said. "Little bitch is gonna get what she wants in a minute."

"Let's fill her up then," Yelton grinned.

The idea of being filled with their cocks and then their cum pushed April over the edge and she came again. They could feel her body tense and Yelton felt her gushing juices. The men high-fived each other, then Walters pulled his cock out and stroked it in front of her face. "Eyes and mouth open," he barked. She complied, sticking out her tongue a little bit too. "Perfect cum target," Walters said. He stroked his cock and pointed it at her face. The first blast hit the right side of her nose, then he aimed more carefully with the rest, dropping the ensuing globs directly onto her tongue. "Wipe the rest in your mouth, then swallow, bimbo bitch."

She complied readily, swallowing his thick load just as Yelton pulled out of her and came around to stand in front of her once more. She assumed the eyes and mouth wide open pose and awaited his yummy gift. He gave it to her in full, each spurt landing on her tongue and filling her mouth. "Swish it around, like mouthwash," Yelton told her. "Get it on your gums and teeth."

She complied, trying hard not to laugh. This was so silly and fun. What an awesome night this had turned out to be!

Finally Yelton gave her permission to swallow and she happily ingested his load. She looked at Mick and Harry, expecting them to take their turns. Instead, they had her stand up. They dressed in her the pink shirt and "bimbo" collar, white cheerleader shorts, and pink heels that she wore now as she approached the convenience store.

"Men have always called you a bimbo and slut and underestimated you, haven't they?" Mick asked as they dressed her.

"Yes, sir," she said. "Even my brother never gave me credit."

"You realize that's partly because how you look, right?" Harry asked.

"Yes, sir."

"But you can't change how you look. And you shouldn't. You're beautiful. Perfect."

"Thank you, sir."

"We're not here to change you," Mick continued. "We're not going to turn you into a plastic bimbo or try to turn you into studious office girl. We want you to stay just the way you are."

"Thank you, sir," she said. "But if I stay the same, how is that going to change my future?"

"Excellent question," Harry said, impressed. April was full of surprises. He liked her more and more. "The only thing that needs to change is how you react to the way people treat you. They are dismissive of you. Rude. They underestimate you. Men and women alike, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"You can let that hurt your feelings or be angry or sad, or you use it to your advantage."

"How, sir?"

"If someone underestimates you, they immediately forfeit any power they have over you," Harry said. "They get lazy. They assume you aren't a threat to their job or their business or their man or their money. Let them think you're dumb. Let them think you're nothing more than a pair of tits. When their guard is down, show them who you really are. Understand?"

"I think so," she said, slowly.

"Good," Mick said. "It will make more sense as you practice. The ultimate payoff is you will find that one person who doesn't take you for granted, who sees your potential. That's when you will take off in whatever business or profession you want. Your beauty and positivity and sweetness are gifts, not flaws."

"Thank you, sir."

"So, now you have to learn how to project that confidence no matter what," Harry said. "Dressed like this in public is going to draw attention -- a lot of it negative, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"So let's see how you handle that. You're going to go across the street to that convenience store and bring back two six-packs of beer."

"Yes, sir," she said. They walked out of the dressing room and she was about to walk out the front door when Mick grabbed her arm.

"Wait," he said. "You're not fully dressed yet." He pulled his cock out of his pants and pushed the top of her shoulder, directing her to her knees. "You need two more loads of cum, first."

"Yummy!" she squealed.

"No, you don't get to swallow this time," Harry said, standing next to Mick now. He also pulled his cock out of his pants. "All cum goes on you and stays there. I'm sure that will gain even more attention. Oh dear, what will they think of such a public slut?"

Before she could answer, Mick grabbed the top of her head and held her steady as he pushed his cock into her mouth. For the next 10 minutes while Mick and Harry took turns fucking her mouth, April tried to think about the lesson they were teaching her. But her brain was rattled by their thrusting cocks and their balls bouncing off her chin as they forced her to deepthroat them.

"One-two-three-four-five," Harry counted slowly, further interrupting her thoughts. Along with the counting, he slapped the back of her head lightly with each beat as he counted to 10 before pulling out of her and letting her breathe.

They took turns stuffing their cocks in her cheeks and making her suck their balls. Her face was red and her eyes watered, but she stuck to the task at hand dutifully. She enjoyed being their fuck toy more than she expected she would. This was fun. The beer-run was no longer a thought in her rattled and shaken head. She was just a cock and cum vessel. She was such a lucky girl!

When the guys came, they had her close her eyes and mouth and then aimed carefully. Mick took the right side of her face, aiming his wad at her right eye and cheek. After he came, Harry did the same on the left side. They did so strategically, knowing the cum would drip down her cheeks and chin over the next few minutes.

When Mick and Harry finished, the other men helped April up, shoved a $20 bill between her tits, and ushered her out the door. She was barely dressed and cum coated her face. She felt it oozing down her face. As she stepped off the curb, a glob dripped from her cheek and landed on her left breast, the white puddle quite noticeable on the hot pink crop top.

"What am I doing?" she thought. "This is crazy." Then she remembered Megan and how she entered the flower shop in similar condition. Her brother had treated her so poorly, but April had been impressed by Megan's attitude and confidence. That's really how she got to the school, after all. Now it was her turn. She just hoped she would handle it as well as Megan had.

It was quite late, so there was little traffic on the road and there were no pedestrians. But, in typical fashion, the convenience store was drawing its usual late-night customers stopping in for cigarettes, a cheap snack, or alcohol. It was a steady flow of two to eight people in the store at this time of night.

April met no one else until she approached the door. Just then, a man and woman came out and the man held the door for her. Naturally his eyes dropped to her chest, but his girlfriend noticed April's face right away. She smiled at April and started laughing. "Been there, done that," the woman, who looked to be in her 30s, said. "Babe, you forgot to wipe the cum off your face. Stay here and I'll run back in and grab you a paper towel."

"Damn," the man said then, noticing it too. "It's on your tits -- uh, I mean shirt -- too."

"Stop staring at her tits, Dennis," the woman said, slugging him in the arm. "That's rude to both of us."

"Can't help it," Dennis laughed. "But I'll get the paper towel."

"Wait," April said. "Thank you both. I appreciate it. But, no thank you. I want to keep it like this. It dries and drips so fast, it's kind of nice to leave it on for a little bit."

"Are you sure, honey?" the woman asked. "I like a cum facial now and then too, but..."

"Fuck you do," Dennis laughed at her. "You always make me cum in your mouth so there's no mess."

"I don't hear you complaining," the woman snapped back playfully. This was a fun couple. April smiled, happy they were the ones she encountered first. "All right dear, you wear it with pride then. Don't let anyone mess with you. Understand."

"Yes, thank you," April said. "You're both so nice. Have a nice evening."

Dennis held the door and April went inside, still apprehensive, but better. She headed straight for the beer cooler in the back of the store, taking note of the two clerks behind the counter -- one man probably in his 30s and a woman in her 40s or 50s. There were two customers in the store besides her. She kept her head down and tried not to make eye contact or do anything to draw their attention. Then she thought about what the guys had said -- the assignment wasn't to be sneaky and get away with wearing cum in public while dressed like a slut. The assignment was to be proud of who she was and to not worry about what other people think. Let them judge and underestimate her. It was their failure, not hers.

She straightened her body and slowed her walk, not intentionally attracting attention, but not shying away from it either. Head up, she looked around, willing to make eye contact, which she did with the male clerk, who nodded and smiled.

There was another young man -- maybe in his late 20s or early 30s -- in the store and a middle-aged woman. Neither were near the beer so she reached it without interaction. She found the two different six-packs that the men had requested and headed toward the checkout counter. She felt the cum oozing down her cheeks now and she was pretty sure some was stuck in her left eyelash. That would certainly be visible to anyone giving her even the slightest glance.

Before she got to the counter, three young men came into the store. They looked to be her age. They were dressed in nice clothes and were clean cut. College boys, for sure, she thought. Frat guys. She was on high alert as they approached her. Frat guys always hit on her and always acted like they were better than her -- like going out with them would be the greatest thing that ever happened to her. She was sure there was some good frat guys, but most of the ones she encountered were jerks.

"Damn, dude, check her out," one of them said.

"Fuck, great tits," another said.

"Slutty clothes," third guy said. "Fuck, it even says bimbo on her collar."

"Hi guys," she said, forcing herself to be smiley and perky, a trick she had mastered while dealing with customers at the flower shop. "Thanks for the compliments."

She kept walking without breaking stride, hoping they would just keep their distance where they could say whatever they wanted about her. But the one who had noticed the bimbo collar grabbed her arm and said, "Hey, baby, what's your rush? We're having a party. You should come."

"Dude, looks like someone already came," one of the others said. "She's covered in it."

The guy with his hand on her arm pulled it away quickly. "Fuck, that's disgusting. What a slutty whore."

"Thank you," April smiled. She continued on and approached the counter. She heard the frat guys talking behind her and was certain they were checking out her ass. She set the beer on the counter and then "accidentally" dropped the $20 bill as she pulled it from between her tits. She bent over at the waist to pick it up, well aware that her low-cut shorts were revealing the g-string that she wore underneath. She stood up slowly, then looked over her shoulder and smiled at the frat boys, who were standing 15 feet away, all staring at her. She waved and turned back to the counter.

"Dare?" the woman behind the counter smiled.

"Something like that," April smiled back. "How did you know?"

"Happens more often than you'd think," she said. "Men always anxious to mark their territory. Jerks."

"Hey, don't blame me," the other clerk laughed. "Ma'am, you're extremely beautiful. I hope whoever has 'marked' you like this treats you right."

"They do," April smiled at him. She started out the door with a six-pack carton in each hand.

"Wait, you forgot your change," the female clerk said, holding up three bills.

"It's OK," April said. "Apply it to whatever the frat boys are buying."

"We don't need your money, whore," one of them laughed.

"Watch your mouth, sir," the male clerk said. "She's being nice to you. Show some respect."

"You see her covered in cum and dressed like a hooker? Treat her with respect?"

"That's what I said. How about it, whore? How much did you get paid to let some guy cum on you?"

April could have walked on out, but she turned and said, "Why, you making an offer?"

"Yeah, I'll pay for your beer tonight and your Uber ride home in the morning," he laughed, high-fiving his buddies.

"Very generous," she smiled. "But no thanks."

"Your guy paying you more? The same guy who makes you run his errands? Must be a classy dude."

"THEY are," April said, making it clear that there was more than one man. "So classy, they didn't have to pay me a cent. I'm proud to wear their cum. Yours? Nah, you couldn't pay me enough. Probably wouldn't be enough for anyone to see anyway, right?"

"Fuck you, bitch," one of them said.

"No thank you," April said. And she walked out, head held high.

When she got back to Quigley's, she told them exactly what happened and they congratulated her on a job well done.

"You have a lot of potential," Quigley said. "It's going to be rough at times, but just trust us."

"I do, sir," April said. "Do I go back to my apartment tonight?"

"Nope," Mick said. "You and all your new clothes will come to our house. That will be your home base, but you will spend nights at different houses and with different men. You need to be learn from many different men. You will learn something from each man and each lesson we have for you. We would love to keep you to ourselves, but we aren't selfish, April."

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,281 Followers