Megan & Kasey - Job Training Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"Plus, as much as we'd like, we can't fuck that many times a day," Harry laughed. "You're going to be a little cock sleeve for a while. It's an intense program. Lots of sex with lots of men. Every day. We break you down, then build you back up."

"Sounds kinda scary," April said honestly.

"I can understand that," Walters said. "But you have to trust us. We won't harm you nor let anyone else harm you. It might feel like it goes too far at times and like we only care about ourselves, but I assure you that this is all for your own good. Plus, you'll get to work with Megan and Kasey and learn from them too."

"Where are they tonight?" April asked.

"You wouldn't believe us if we told you," Harry laughed. The others laughed too. April looked at them blankly at first, then laughed too. Whatever lay ahead, it was bound to be fun.

END CHAPTER 9

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers