Megan Does Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zahar stepped away and Megan rolled off of Darius. She lay there on her belly breathing heavily with her legs still spread. I couldn't help myself as I zoomed in for a close-up. Her ass hole was wide open after being stretched by the cock that had just recently forced its way into her anus. Her pussy lips were swollen and red and cum was leaking from her pussy.

I stood there numbly still trying to process all that had just happened. Darius and Zahar got dressed and turned to me. Darius said, "I'm taking the phone with me so that I can make a copy of this video. That was the hottest sex that I've ever had. Either Zahar or I will bring it back in the morning. Your copy will still be there."

With that said they turned and walked out.

I heard the sheets rustle and turned to look at my baby. She was and always would be my baby but there was no doubt that she was a grown woman now. She had rolled over onto her back again and as I watched she spread her legs even wider apart and held out her arms in obvious invitation. Then she said, "Daddy, I need you."

What do you want from me? When all is said and done, I'm just a man. I knelt between my daughter's thighs and she held my cock and guided it home. I fucked my daughter that day like a man possessed.

After I had emptied myself into her I laid down beside her and just held her. We fell asleep like that. Tomorrow was another day. We'd figure it all out then.

12