Megan the Sitter Chapter 3

Story Info
Babysitter takes on the Dominate Roll.
3.7k words
4.68
2.7k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
73072jk
73072jk
10 Followers

This is the third story of what will be a series. Please be sure to read the story Megan Babysits. It's a bit long and offers an elaborate backstory.

Note Disclaimer

The events of this story just like any of the others are a fantasy. Parts of the story may be true but most of it is fiction. In this story the characters meet years prior. It isn't until the character is in college and over 18 that things change. No minors mentioned are ever witnesses to or subjects of acts or any actions. Minors are for story line and subject purposes and in no way, shape, or form are involved in any adult activity.

Megan the Sitter Chapter 3

Megan Continued to be our "Date Night" babysitter when Julie and I would go out each month, sometimes more than once.

We had a day bed in our spare room since it we users it as an office area. We always thought of making it a true guest room so, we purchased a bedroom set and mattress to make Megan, and any other guest, feel more at home when they spent the night. Since Megan, used the guest room the most and also allowed her to keep clothes, shower and hair accessories, bathing suit, and other things she needed at our house. This way she just needed to show up without having to bring them back-and-forth every time she spent the night. She would leave the dirty clothes she had and her bathing suit so we could wash it and put it back in one of the drawers and just wear the now clean clothes she had left from the previous stay.

It was nice to have her spend the night since it allowed Julie and I to stay out later and not feel rushed to get home. Well at least Julie didn't feel rushed. I on the other hand, that's a different story. I couldn't wait to get home. If Julie and I were in a mood we would often make love when got home. I always took my time and enjoyed making love to Julie and I would always finish by unloading inside Julie's still tight vagina, on her somewhere, or she would prove, she still had amazing oral skills and swallow every last drop.

Finishing off also I did two things. First, it wouldn't give Julie any suspicions. Second, it ensured that I could last that much longer with Megan. When Julie and I would finish, I would get redressed and I think we're down to relax. This wasn't anything unusual since I usually would let Julie fall asleep before I would go to bed anyway. I don't need as much sleep as she does.

Everytime we would get home from our night out we would find all the kids in pajamas and in bed. Megan was also usually asleep in the guest room. Occasionally, we would find her studying or watching TV in the living room on the main floor. She always had on the cutest pajamas too! Her perfectly shaped young breasts were always accented by her top and if she wasn't wearing a crop style top that showed and form fit her shape her breast created a space between her stomach and shirt. I also don't know if it was the fabric running them, if she was always cold, or her nipples were just ultra sensitive but they were always hard and looked like they were going to poke holes in her top.

Occasionally, I could catch a glimpse of VPL, which was always underneath her pajama pants or shorts. However, there are also times when I didn't catch one so I often wonder if she skipped them with putting on her pajamas or if she arrived at my house sans panties. I figured out a way to determine that but more on that later.

Anyway, if she was awake when we got home, she would welcome us home and head up to the guestroom to go to sleep. If Julie and I did anything or sometimes did it, I would always be sure to walk by the guest bedroom and give three knocks on the door before I headed down to the basement family room to watch TV.

Megan would head down to meet me in the basement family room shortly after I knocked. Usually, she would come down in her pajamas. She would start off getting me ready by sucking my dick like it was her job. I would rub her and finger pussy usually to her first orgasm. If she was wearing shorts sometimes she would just pull them to side and sit right down on my throbbing cock. Other times she would give me a strip tease, before we fucked.

We would fuck for at least an hour! She did it in so many positions each night. When we were both spent, well at least me since I'm not sure she ever was, she would out her pj's back on and head to bed. I would take quick shower before I went to be. I didn't want to smell like I just fucked the shut out of our babysitter as I slept next to my wife. Megan would shower in the morning for the same reason. Occasionally, she would join me in the shower and where we would continue our suck & fuck fest a little longer.

Megan usually wanted me to fill her pussy with cum. You're the reason I take birth control pills she would joke.

Once in while I would unload someplace else. Her tight little pussy got to know when I was about to blow my load and she would start flexing her muscles. The only way I can describe it is like milking a cow. Doing so, she would draw every last drop of cum out of my balls and suck deep into her womb.

One night she was wearing one of her cuter sets of pajamas she kept at our house when we got home and like usual welcomed us home.

When she did, she said, "Mrs S, you look tired!"

"I am Megan," Julie said, "I'm going to head to bed!"

Julie then turned to head upstairs.

"I should get to bed too," Megan said, "It's been a long day. I'm not sure how I'm still awake."

As Megan made the statement she checked to see if Julie was heading up the stairs and then turned to give me a smile and indicated with her finger to follow her. I did just that.

Megan followed behind Julie upstairs. I was right behind Megan. I couldn't help myself and I pinched her tight ass.

She turned and gave me a "Hey that hurt look".

"Sorry," I mouthed.

I then rubbed her ass where I pinched. God was it tight and firm.

I didn't feel any parties through her shorts. I tugged at the waist band of her shorts to force her to turn around.

She abruptly turned, to face me.

"You're not wearing any panties are you?" I mouthed.

She then stopped, bent over slightly, grabbed the gusset of her pajama shorts with her hand, and moved it aside to reveal her soft pussy lips. She rang her finger over her pussy lips and smiled.

She then mouthed,

"Oopsie!"

And then covered her mouth with her finger to tell me to keep quiet.

Just as she turned back around Julie reached the top step and turned around to face Megan.

Julie said to Megan, "Good Night Megan."

"Good Night Mrs. S!" Megan replied.

"Good Night Megan!" I said.

"Good Night to you to Mr. S. I can't wait to get a FUULL, nights sleep! I'm exhausted!" Megan said.

Megan was sure to accentuate and draw out the word full. I knew exactly what she meant and I could not wait and got changed and then started to head downstairs.

As I was walking by, I stopped to knock on the door to the guest room. I immediately got a text back, but she said I'll be down, but give me a few more minutes.

I headed down and turned on the tv and kept the lights off while I waited patiently for Megan to make her way down. She was taking a bit longer than usual. I thought maybe she fell asleep.

I heard the faint sound of footsteps coming down the stairs. Her silhouette appeared in the darkness and she stopped. I couldn't make out what she was doing but she seemed to get a bit taller. She then continued toward me. It looked as if she had on a real shirt night gown or maybe a corset.

I thought to myself, "Did she take of her pajamas? What is she wearing? Why is she taller?"

As she got closer I was able to answer my own questions.

She must have gone into my closet she had on one of my blue button down dress shirts. It was like a dress on her. It went down to her knees. The sleeves were a bit long so, cuffed them up. Her legs were covered in blue either nylons or pantyhose, at this point I couldn't tell, and black high heels. And then it dawned on me why she stopped and got taller. She didn't want to make noise on the hardwood floor wearing heels so she carry them down the stairs and put them on when she got to the bottom.

She made her way over to me. Took her hair out of her pony tails and let fall to her shoulders while shaking her head back and forth. She still didn't say a word.

She began to seductively walk toward me. While she undid the bottom shirt button.

Megan stared into my eyes and said, "I hope you don't mind that I went into your closet to borrow a shirt Mr. S.!"

She undid another button.

I sat there speechless.

"Mr. S. I didn't hear you. Do you mind?" she said in a harsher tone.

When all I could do was shake my head left to right to indicate no, she knew she had me under her control.

She smiled.

"You're going to love what else I have in store. It's okay if you don't speak. Although, if I ask you a question or tell you to speak you must answer ir comply. Tonight, I'm the Boss all you need to do is keep that monster cock of yours hard as a rock! Judging by the looks of things it won't be much of a problem for you!" she said in a commanding voice.

All I did was Nod "Yes" as I still couldn't speak.

She undid the remaining buttons to reveal she had on a Blue Lace corset that hugged every curve of her body just right and enhanced her body's beauty at the same. It went with her skin tone perfectly! She had on a matching suspender garter belt that was attached to the tops of her blue, now I knew, nylons. She spun in a circle as she took off my shirt so I could take all 360° of her Beauty and see lacy thong barely covered her perfect ass.

It was then that I noticed her thong was on top of the garter belt suspenders. She planned to fuck with her nylons and heels on. Holy Shit!

She leaned in and gave me a kiss.

She then whispered in my ear, "I have one more surprise for you!"

As she was saying this she had her hands behind her back and all off a sudden there was a blue glow in the room.

"No way!", I thought, "This can't possibly get any better but, it just did!"

Just then she turned around again and this time she pulled her thong to one side of her butt cheek to reveal a blue light up butt plug.

My dick went from being hard as a rock to hard as a diamond! I could feel the blood vessels bulging. It was so hard!

While she was still facing backwards, I pulled her toward me and I slapped her ass.

"You're such a dirty girl Megan. You're so fucking dirty! Look what you are doing to my dick!" I said.

"You like it huh Mr. S? Do you want to fuck your babysitters tight pussy while she is wearing launderie, nylons, and heels?" she asked.

I nodded again.

"How bad do you want it? How bad do you want to fuck your babysitters tight pussy while she is wearing an anal plug and your wife is upstairs sleeping?" she asked.

She looked at me and smiled. My cock twitched and I didn't need to say a word.

"Well Mister," she said, "you're going to have to wait! I want you to do some things first! Look, I shaved it smooth right after I got the kids to bed! First, I want you to lick it! No wait, eat it! Yes! That's it, I want you to eat my sweet, tight, juicy, and bald pussy!"

"Do you want to do that?" she asked.

I nodded my head.

Megan looked me in the eyes and in a commanding teacher voice that I never heard her use before said, "Answer the question Mr. S! Answer the fucking question don't just nod your head! Do you want you to eat my sweet, tight, juicy, and bald pussy?"

I looked at her and said in soft voice,

"Yes."

She looked back at me frustrated.

She then said (even more sternly than the last time), "I didn't fucking hear you and I know I didn't fucking stutter! I asked you if you want you to eat my sweet, tight, juicy, and bald pussy! Now, I'm going to ask you again and this time I want you to say the whole thing so I can hear you. Do you understand?"

I nodded yes.

"Okay," she said, "say it on the count of three. One. Two. Three. Go!!"

She pointed at me when she said go.

This time I said, "Yes, I want to eat your sweet, tight, juicy, and bald pussy!"

"Good boy, that's much better! I'm so proud of you!" she said.

A bunch of thoughts started to go through my head.

"What the fuck was happening? I'm being controlled like a robot by a girl in college, who is half my age, and even though you been fucking her at least once a month for sometime, you're still technically her boss seeing how she is your babysitter!"

As things progressed, I wasn't sure who was enjoying the moment more. Megan who seemed to enjoy being dominant and forceful or myself because Megan was being dominant and forceful.

I went to pull her thong down with my hands. She slapped my hands.

Holding up her pointer finger up and waving it back and forth to indicate NO.

Megan commanded, "No hands, use your teeth!"

She took out a towel and placed it on the couch which at that moment seemed odd. I would learn why in a few minutes. She then proceeded to lay down on the couch and spread her legs apart.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she asked, "You just told me you wanted to eat it, so eat it my pussy!"

I dove in. I used my tongue to grab some of the fabric off her thong. I couldn't help but notice how wet it was in her juices were flowing and I was just getting started. I continued by grabbing some of the fabric in my teeth, shifted my head to the side a bit to get the fabric out of the way. I licked and I ate and I sucked. I was pushing my nose into her soft clit my tongue, as deep as I could reach inside her pussy! Man, she tasted sweet and delicious!

After a few minutes, which seemed like eternity, she began to shake. This was something new. Next she started to moan and I could feel her magical box start to contract. She then opened like a faucet. She was squirting!

Between licking and trying not to drown I managed to ask, "What the fuck was that? I know what it was! When did you learn it?"

"I,I,I, I 've been practicing!" she replied.

She was still shaking a bit as her orgasm subsided.

"I'm impressed!" I said.

I then continued saying, "That was definitely not something I expected. It also explains the towel".

Megan chuckled and repositioned herself on the towel and started to rub her clit. She gave me a what are you waiting for aren't you going to fuck me now look.

"I know what you want," I said. "Aren't you going to take the plug out first?"

"Nope!", she replied. "I've read that it's very stimulating for both the male and female. I want to try it! It's kinda like being double penetrated."

"Did she just say what I think she said?" I thought.

"Are you saying you want to be double teamed?" I asked her.

Megan smiled and said, "I've thought about it but, I'm nowhere near ready. I wouldn't say never though. I mean if you would have asked me a year ago if I thought I would be babysitting three awesome kids and fucking a guy twice my age who happens to be their father and my boss. I probably would have said NO! However; look at me now!"

With that I lined up to her sweet lips and pussy. It was a bit harder to slide into her with the plug in. It definitely made her feel tighter than she normally was. Once we both got used to the sensation it was extremely invigorating and a new sense of pleasure for both of us.

We fucked this for several minutes.

Between breaths she said, "I want to ride on top!"

I then gave her one hard thrust. She let out a scream. I then slowly withdrew my cock from inside her vagina. Her lips made a suction sound as I was finally out.

"Before you do, take my thong off with your teeth!" she commanded.

I worked her sopping wet thong over her hips slowly. The taste of all her cum and the aroma emulating from her pussy was beyond erotic. I didn't think I could get any more turned on or my dick get any harder but, I was wrong.

She stood up as I laid down on the couch. She reached behind her and removed the plug. Which to my surprise wasn't tiny. One doesn't start off with one that big. She must've been practicing and preparing for this moment for a while.

She stood before me and proceeded to take off the corset lingerie she was wearing. She was about to remove the garter belt and her stockings.

I stopped her and asked, "I know you're in control but, I have a favor. Would mind leaving the garter belt, stockings, and your heels on? It gets me really excited!"

She did just that. She then straddled me by putting one leg bent on the couch and the other firmly planted on the floor. She reached down and grabbed my rock hard shaft to guide it to her lips and then she slowly sank her down slowly.

She then brought her other leg up and with her heels still on moved her feet to lock onto my legs. She put her hands on my chest and started to pick up the pace.

"Oh my, holy shit, please don't stop!" I screamed.

She smiled at me.

"Whatever you are doing, that feels amazing and you're going to cause problems!" I said.

She stopped and lifted herself off to dismount.

"Lay on the floor, now!" she balked.

I did as I was told.

She straddled me again and lowered herself down. This time however, she didn't kneel, she kept her heels on the floor, grabbed my prick and guided it to her snatch. She then impaled herself once more. She sank down slowly and soon enough we found our rhythm again, and picked up the pace.

I was in heaven.

I repeated my words the best I could,

"You need to stop or you're going to cause problems!"

"Oh yeah!", she taunted.

She got a determined look on her Facebook.

"How 'bout now?" she asked.

As she said it, she tightened the firm grip that her love canal already had on my pole and picked up the pace even more. She was lifting herself nearly completely off my 12" shaft before slamming herself back down. Her motion was rubbing things the right way.

"I'm going to cum!" I yelled.

"Me too!" Megan exclaimed.

I didn't need to ask her where she wanted me to cum, besides it wasn't like I would give an option either. She firmly planted herself down on me forcing my shaft deep inside her as she started to contract her pussy to suck the semen out of my balls like a vacuum.

I unloaded a massive amount of cum

inside her. It felt like my dick was Mt. St. Helens was erupting.

Megan seemed to be in an Earthquake as she shook so violently.

And it seemed the Earthquake caused a Tsunami as she flooded over my pulsing shaft again.

She stood up to get herself off and sat on the couch. I got up and sat next to her. She leaned on my shoulder and I then rubbed her back. We were both breathing heavily and out of breath to speak for a few minutes.

Finally, she said, "Mr. S, that was incredible!"

"I know, right. I need to know, how did you know the outfit and women taking control might turn me on so much?" I asked.

"Well," she said, "It was combination of things. I did a lot of listening from my room and some sneaky observing in your room. I hope you don't mind but, one time last month I peaked around in your bedroom and I've been a lot of close up listening at your door, too."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

To which she replied, "Let me tell you!"

To be Continued

73072jk
73072jk
10 Followers