Megan's Summer Education Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No thank you, sir," Megan smiled, turning to face him. They were standing in the middle of his living room.

He stepped close to her, putting his hands on her ass he pressed against her body. "Had anything to eat today?"

"Yes, sir," Megan smiled. "I've had some sperm. It was delicious and I'm really hungry for more. Could I please have some of yours?"

"Fuck, you're good," Hanson said. "Yes, baby, you can have some sperm. But let me see this outfit and get a good look at you.

For the next 10 minutes, Hanson rubbed all over her, felt her up, squeezed her, kissed her and photographed her. He had her run in place -- as best she could in the heels -- while he shot video of her bouncing tits. Then he had her walk upstairs while he followed along behind, again shooting more video and pinching her ass.

He was visibly hard and Megan was aware of the time. Hanson looked at his watch and realized it was time to proceed.

"Kneel down, balance on your heels, not your knees," Hanson instructed. Megan knelt down in front of him. He dropped his shorts. He wasn't wearing underwear. His cock, thin like his body, was about six inches long. The head was engorged, the opening flaring as he flexed his cock.

"Just slow and steady," Hanson said. "Just the head for now. Lick and suck and kiss. Make love to it. Worship it."

Megan looked up at him as she wrapped her lips around the head and flicked her tongue back and forth across the tip.

"You know, Megan, I've been watching you run by my house for years," Hanson said. "You've grown into a sexy young woman. I think you should stop here every morning during your run. Let me give you a shot of a nature's energy drink."

Megan didn't take her mouth off him to respond because Mick and Harry had trained her not to take her mouth off a hard cock unless specifically told to do so. She knew Hanson would let her know if he really wanted an answer. She knew the last thing he wanted was for her to take her mouth off of him.

She continued to focus on the head, as instructed, while he continued to talk.

"I bet you don't even know what I do," he continued. "Well, I don't do anything, really. I made a bunch of money on the stock market. I still trade online, but I do that from home. Self-employed. Rich. I can buy you things, you know. Take you places. Treat you well. And you treat me well. College is great if you need the education for a career. But you don't need it. You can be rich too. You can have what I have for what is a pretty small price in return, if you really think about. I know you are having a lot thrown at you this week, but just think about it. A life with no worries is a good life."

Megan heard him and realized what he was proposing. A life with no worries was tempting, but not with Hanson. He was creepy and kind of disgusting. He was doing a good job of pitching the sugar baby gig, but she needed a better sugar daddy than him if she actually went that route.

"All right, we can talk about this later," Hanson said. "I don't have much time, so let's pick up the pace." He put his hands on the sides of her head, covering her ears as he started pushing his cock deeper into her mouth. Megan relaxed and let him take control, using her mouth like a pussy, fucking her with long, deep strokes. He moaned and encouraged her to "suck him dry" and "choke on his cock". She coaxed him with her tongue on the underside of his shaft, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard. As turned off by Hanson as she was, she was nonetheless turned on as she anticipated that warm splatter of cum that would hit her tongue and roof of her mouth and back of her throat. It was so rewarding, like getting an A on a test or earning a varsity letter.

She didn't have to wait much longer for her reward. He held her in place as his cock spasmed and spurted and oozed cum into her mouth.

"Go ahead, swallow it all, bitch," he groaned. She swallowed as he came, continuing to suck and lick, doing her best to pull out every last drop, to the benefit of both of them. "That's some grade-A protein, slut. Eat it up."

When he was done, Megan made a show of licking her lips and rubbing her bare, flat tummy. "That was delicious," she beamed. "Thank you so much." She kissed him on the cheek and he escorted her to the door. Again, she was five minutes ahead of schedule.

Megan walked down the driveway, aware that a few people were out in the yards and on the sidewalks. They could see her in her heels and skimpy outfit, looking very much like the slut she was being today. Heads turned but she marched straight to the car and hopped in the back. She assured the guys that everything went fine and that Hanson did nothing inappropriate.

They hurried home, picked up Rothman's car and headed downtown to the office where both Rothman and Megan's father worked. Megan was riding with Mick this time and was extremely nervous. She had been to this office many times and many of the people knew her. She couldn't believe Rothman was going to make her walk in there, dressed like this, and then give him a blowjob right there in the office. This was her greatest fear as she thought about all that might or might not happen on this day. She didn't really think it would happen, but she was wrong.

To make matters worse, Harry parked Rothman's car in the reserved executive spot next to the door. Mick parked at the far end of the lot. "Just seems like a nice day for a walk," he grinned. "Or better yet, to watch you walk."

"You're silly, daddy," Megan said playfully, hiding her frustration and anxiety as best she could.

"Keep your head up, back straight, long strides," Mick said. "Don't look at your phone. People look at you, you look straight ahead and keep going."

Her stomach ached as she started the long walk to the big office building. She wasn't sure if it was due to nervousness or hunger. She drank a bottle of water on the way here, but three shots of cum and some water wasn't a lot to go on. Lunch time was coming up soon. She wondered who would be supplying her lunch after meeting with Rothman.

Men and women dressed in business attire passed her, the men enjoying the view, the women, mostly looking at her disapprovingly. She recognized some of them, but if they recognized her, they didn't say so. Most likely they were too busy looking at her exposed body parts to notice her face, Megan thought. She strode as confidently as she could, thankful for her strong legs and growing comfort walking in heels. She stopped by Rothman's car and picked up the keys from Harry.

"Enjoy your snack," he smiled.

"Of course I will, daddy," she said, forcing a smile.

Harry could read her thoughts and felt genuinely sorry for her. "Look, drown those butterflies with a big load of cum. Then walk out of there with pride. You understand?"

"Yes, Harry," she said, breaking character for a genuine moment of appreciation. "Thank you. I'm OK."

"Good girl."

She walked in with renewed confidence and walked through the lobby to the receptionist. She was in luck. It wasn't the normal receptionist. She must have been sick or on vacation and someone was filling in. "I have an appointment with Mr. Rothman," Megan said. "My name is Megan."

"Last name?"

"Brandt," Megan said reluctantly. She had hoped to avoid that.

"Any relation to Michael Brandt?"

"Yes, he's my father," Megan admitted. Cat was out of the bag already.

"I see," the receptionist said. There was a tone there. Megan wasn't sure what it was, but she had the feeling this woman was a gossip and the whole building was about to know that Michael Brandt's daughter dressed like a whore. She just hoped they didn't find out she fucked like one too.

The receptionist made a call, hung up the phone and said, "He will see you now. 11th floor, office is at the end of the hall."

"Thank you so much," Megan said.

She hoped for a solo elevator ride, but a group of three men in polos and khakis got on just before the door closed. They were younger, probably in their 30s, Megan guessed. They looked at her hungrily. She looked straight ahead. She had her orders and she was here to follow them. She reminded herself to stay focused.

"Beautiful day at the office today," one of the guys said. The others smirked.

"Cold in here though," another said. "Pretty nipply. I mean, nippy. Right?"

Luckily, the elevator was fast and they reached the 11th floor. The guys were going to 14, so they stayed on and stayed pressed together, forcing Megan to squeeze by them on her way out the door. Hands groped her ass from either side and another touched her breasts. But she didn't stop or look back. She strode off the elevator and down the hall toward Rothman's office. She was shaking and trembling, but she was determined.

She looked to the left and saw her dad's office. Just one door away. She shook her head, opened the door and entered Rothman's office. She knew his assistant, Bonnie. She was all business, but friendly. Probably about the same age as her mom.

"Hello Megan," Bonnie said. "It's so nice to see you." If there was any disapproval or surprise, Bonnie didn't show it in her expression nor her tone. Megan liked her.

"It's good to see you too," Megan said. "Sorry, I, uh, had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction today."

"It's OK, sweetheart," Bonnie said, waving off Megan's apology. "We all have those days. You look lovely. My, if I had a body like yours, I think I would walk around naked all day."

They both laughed and Megan felt better that at least Bonnie wasn't judging her. Of course, she wondered if Bonnie knew why she was here or was the least bit curious about it.

"Did Mr. Rothman tell you why I'm here?" Megan asked.

"No, honey," Bonnie said. "It's none of my business."

"Oh, it's OK," Megan said. "I just hope you won't tell my dad I was here while he was on vacation. I wanted to talk to Mr. Rothman about a surprise for my parents and I just needed his help."

"I see," Bonnie said. "That's very sweet of you. I know your dad is very proud of you. I'm sure Mr. Rothman will help you any way he can. He's a good man."

"Yes, ma'am, he is," Megan smiled.

Just then a light lit up on Bonnie's desk and she nodded to Megan, "He's ready to see you now. Go on in."

As Megan went to the door, she felt relief. It was odd, but the act of sucking Rothman's cock was the easy part of this task. She was confident in what she was doing. She wasn't nervous at all. It was all about being exposed to so many people, especially those who might recognize her. She feared the judgement, not the cock. She liked the cock, and right now, her hungry tummy told her a nice dose of cum would be most welcome as well.

Rothman smiled as she walked in. She asked if she should lock the door, but he assured it wasn't necessary. Megan thought it might be, but didn't argue.

"You look amazing, young lady," he smiled.

"Thank you, sir," Megan said. "The clothes everyone brought were so lovely. Mick and Harry picked these out for today, but it was a tough choice."

"They chose well," Rothman said. He put his hands on her bare waist and spun her around, taking a good look from all angles. He led her to his massive desk. He sat down in his high-back leather chair and pulled him onto his lap. He was hard already. Megan could feel it through his suit.

Rothman, unlike Hanson, was a handsome enough man. He had dark features and was tall and in good shape. She knew he was the same age as her dad. He was recently divorced, too. Megan remembered his wife from when she would babysit for them. She wasn't very nice. Megan could see even then that their marriage was failing. A man like Rothman would have little difficulty finding women to date, though. Successful and good looking and polite.

He wasn't being all that polite now as his hands slid inside her shorts and under her crop top, casually feeling her as he looked at her and began talking. He asked about her college plans and goals. He asked about boyfriends and her decision to seek the help of Harry and Mick.

"You know, you could forget college and work here," he said.

"Really?" Megan asked. "I don't need a degree?"

"Harry and Mick might give you a diploma in the only education you need," he chuckled.

Just then Bonnie buzzed in, "Mr. Rothman, the call you were expecting is on line two."

"Shoot, I have to take this call," Rothman said. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. "Just get down there and do what you do. Try not to make too much noise, though."

"Of course, sir," Megan said. She knelt down in front of him and pressed her lips against the head of his cock, looking up at him as he pressed the speaker button on his phone.

"Hello Michael," he said. "How was your drive?"

"It was good," came the voice through the speaker. Megan nearly choked. It was her dad.

"Sorry to bother you on your week off," Rothman said. "I really appreciate you calling in. I'll keep this short. I just needed to run a couple things by you."

"No problem at all," Michael said.

They talked for a few minutes about what seemed like legitimate work stuff to Megan, who steadily sucked Rothman's thick cock. She pulled down his pants when he lifted his hips, gaining greater access to go all the way down on him, which he encouraged with a light tap on the back of her head.

"Oh, one other thing I wanted to run by you," Rothman said. "Bonnie is thinking about leaving."

"No way," Michael said. "Wow. Why?"

"She's thinking about helping her husband run the restaurant," Rothman explained. "I hate to lose her, but in case she decides to go, I wanted to think about restructuring her position a bit."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Well, you know my travel has gone up quite a bit and it seems like I'm always working late at home," Rothman said. "I was thinking I might try to find someone with the flexibility to work some unusual hours and possibly travel with me. I could use more help."

"I agree," Michael said. "You need someone young with a lot of energy and no family. No jealous husband either."

Rothman's looked directly in Megan's eyes as he spoke and she understood what he was suggesting.

"Yeah, would that be weird? Do you think people would get the wrong idea?"

"Hell no," Michael responded. "You're single now, first of all, so whatever happens between you and some 20-year-old is no one's business. Get it if you can get it, I say."

They both laughed as Megan cringed at her father's words. How could he think that way? Rothman's cock lurched in her throat.

"Seriously, though, you're professional and everyone respects you," Michael continued. "I think everyone would realize that anyone you hired was here to do a legitimate job for the benefit of the company. Do you have anyone in mind?"

"As a matter of fact, I do," Rothman said. Megan's eyes got big. Surely he wouldn't say it. "But I have to make sure she's up to the task first. It's a demanding job. Plus, Bonnie hasn't even made a final decision yet. Just wanted to run it by you. I appreciate your thoughts. How's your daughter doing, by the way?"

"She's good," Michael said. "Thanks for asking. We have a couple of harmless old guys who live next door check on her. She's smart and tough, but you always worry about your daughter, you know. It's a relief having guys we can trust look out for her."

"Sounds like you chose wisely," Rothman said. "I'll see you next week."

Both men hung up the phone and Rothman stood up and started hammering his cock down her throat. "You heard that, right?" he grunted. "Even your dad wants me to hire you and fuck you every day. Good to have the old man's blessing, ain't it?"

He pulled out and told her to keep her mouth open. He watched with lust as his cock shot spurt after spurt of thick white cream onto her tongue, lips and teeth. "Bon appetit, bitch."

She swallowed it all of course, and licked the remaining drops off the head of his cock.

"Thank you, daddy," she said. "Would you really hire me?"

"I think I would," Rothman said. "Of course, we would have to have an in-depth interview first. After all, I know very little about your asshole and pussy, yet, do I?"

"No sir," Megan said. "Not yet."

"Wouldn't be very wise of me to hire you without fully examining those skills as well, now would it?"

"No sir," Megan said. "I'm flattered that you would consider me."

"Least I can do for your father," Rothman smiled.

"Yeah, I'm sure he would be very proud," Megan smirked.

"He would never even know," Rothman said.

"I believe you," Megan said. And she did. She didn't know how, but she believed he could hire her and fuck her feet away from her dad without him ever knowing. Hell, he had just face-fucked on her while on speakerphone with her dad and no one was the wiser. Not even Bonnie, who smiled as Megan left and wished her luck on surprising her father.

"Don't worry, my lips are sealed," Bonnie said.

If only mine were, Megan thought to herself. They open for any hard cock they see.

She rode with an elevator full of people and the nervousness returned as she felt their eyes on her, some leering, some judging. A couple of people recognized her and asked about her dad. This was all so awkward. But she smiled, acted like anything but what had just happened had happened, and walked as calmly out of the building as she could. She was surprised to see Harry near the entrance now. She assumed they would want to make her take the long walk again.

"Third cock is ready and waiting," Harry said as if in answer to her question. "Mick and I went back to the house while you were in there and got Quigley's car. We are meeting him for lunch. Hope you're hungry!"

"I am," Megan said. "I really am. Each time I get some cum in my belly, I can tell the difference. I just need more."

"That's what we like to hear," Mick said. "Four blowjobs before lunch. You're like that commercial, 'Megan sucks more cock before lunch than most women do all day.'"

Megan laughed at that one. She saw a bag in the back seat next to her. It had bubble gum and lollipops and blow pops in it. She remembered what they said about practicing all the time. The fact that she was so hungry was further incentive.

"I know I'm only supposed to eat cum today," she said. "But can I have one of these blow pops?"

"Yes," Mick said. "We agreed that it was more important for you to maintain your training. You don't really 'eat' any of that stuff. It's things you chew or suck. So, it's a nice little treat to go along with your mouth training."

"Thank you so much," Megan said. She ripped off the wrapper of a cherry blow pop and started sucking on it.

"Just no biting it -- just like a cock," Harry said. "Lick it and suck it."

"Of course, daddy," Megan said, just happy to have the little energy boost of a modest sugar rush.

Megan finished two blow pops and chewed a large wad of gum -- per their direction -- by the time they got to the restaurant. Quigley was a very successful businessman, so Megan had expected some fancy restaurant downtown. Instead, this was a medium-sized, ordinary diner. Nice enough, but a common place that attracted blue and white collar lunch customers alike. That helped her not feel quite so out of place as they walked in with a large percentage of her body on display. Yes, she still turned heads, but there were other young women in their in cutoffs and bikini tops and other revealing clothing common for Florida in the summer.

Quigley waved them over to join him. He was in a booth in the corner. He got up and let Megan slide in so she was next to the wall. She liked that he sat next to her, essentially hiding her from the rest of the restaurant crowd. Mick and Harry sat across from them, though they offered to let Quigley and Megan have some privacy.