Megan's Summer Education Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out, barked at her to open her mouth and stick out her tongue, and feverishly jerked his cock until he had squeezed every drop onto on the tongue. He plugged her nose again as she swallowed. "That, dear pupil, is how you feed a fucking pet slut. Class dismissed."

"Damn, that was good!" Peterson said, standing and applauding. "Nice show. My turn now. Megan, take five minutes, then meet me in the hallway."

"Of course, daddy," Megan said, crawling slowly off the table. Walters took off the leash and she walked wobbly out the door toward the restroom.

"Little bitch damn near inhaled me," Walters said.

"That was impressive," Peterson nodded in agreement. "Damn, I hope this isn't the last time we get to do this. I really want to fuck her pussy and ass before she goes off to college or whatever the hell she decides to do. I watched that little ass go up and down these halls for way too long not to get a piece of it now that I'm this close."

"We will get a piece," Walters said. "Those two old guys can't give her enough cock to do it on their own."

"I'm not sure there is enough cock for her," Peterson said. "Now not only is she built for it, but she's becoming obsessed with it."

"Cum dumb, they say," Walters nodded. "She's book smart but cum dumb." They both laughed, then moved on to the next act in their little play.

Megan was in the bathroom where only a few weeks ago she would have been talking with Kasey and her other friends about boys or the latest school gossip. Instead, she was now rinsing out her mouth, fixing her hair and actually looking forward to having another guy old enough to be her dad shove his cock in her mouth. What a crazy, crazy week this was. She had launched her plan thoughtfully and carefully, but she never thought things would go like this. Even weirder was that she was enjoying most of it. The public exposure was nerve-racking, the fear of seeing someone she knew was terrifying and she simply pushed the thought of anal sex out of her mind. But the rest of it -- even the rougher sex and harsh language and light bondage -- was all a lot of fun. It was exciting not knowing what was going to happen next and her body had trembled with excitement and anticipation so many times in the last couple of days. Not to mention that her orgasms had been unlike any she'd had before. She was desperate for another one and she knew it would be incredible when they finally let her get off.

She rejoined the guys. Peterson was now dressed in a pair of gray overalls, looking like a car mechanic or some sort of service technician. And Walters was dressed in what she assumed he had worn to the staff meeting -- jeans and an untucked polo shirt.

Peterson led the way to the basement. It was a dark, steep stairway that led to a large room that was used for storage. It was also home to a lot of Peterson's maintenance equipment. He had a small metal desk and old office chair there along with a locker and two large tool cabinets. It was dark, but kind of homey in a way and Megan could picture Peterson hanging out down here during the school day in between work projects, especially since a lot of his work took place after class hours.

Peterson stood next to Megan in the middle of the room, his arm around her waist. Walters sat in the old office chair. "Thank you for attending our seminar on care and maintenance of essential school equipment. Today, we are discussing the most important piece of equipment any school maintenance man can have at his disposal -- the school slut. Like any other tool or machine you use daily, the school slut should undergo routine maintenance and inspection on a regular basis. The purpose of this is to make sure that she is providing maximum output every day."

"I thought school sluts were like those watches -- they just give a licking and keep on ticking," Walters said. Megan giggled at their scripted joke. This was so goofy, but it was playful and she liked it.

"They do," Peterson said, "but they will maintain peak performance only if you make sure they are adequately prepared and cared for. So, at least once I week, I recommend a thorough inspection. Fortunately, school sluts don't wear many clothes and they are quite flexible, so this process is relatively easy -- not to mention enjoyable.

"I recommend immobilizing the school slut as they tend to get horny and want to squirm or touch themselves. Would you like to lend me a hand?"

Together the men led Megan to a wide, adjustable work bench that was on wheels that could be locked in place for stability. She laid on her back and they moved the table under a large pipe. Walters held her legs straight up in the air while Peterson tied them to the pipe with long strips of soft fabric cut from an old sweatshirt so as not to leave marks on her ankles. Then they pulled her arms down and Walters knelt below the bench, holding her wrists as close together as he could, making her back arch and chest pop out while her shoulders strained. Her arms still weren't long enough to touch, but Peterson used another long strip of cloth to tie them together under the bench.

"Now, we have access to the essential areas we need to check," Peterson said. "Specifically, we will be looking for firmness, fitness, functionality and signs of excessive wear and tear. As you know, school sluts have insatiable sexual appetites and invite rough and frequent intercourse. That's part of what we love about them, but also cause for concern about overuse."

"That makes sense," Walters said.

"So, naturally, the pussy is a prime area of concern," Peterson said. He was now standing over Megan, straddling her and the bench, facing her pussy. He reached down and moved the tiny band of her shorts to the side, exposing her soft, pink pussy.

"Now, this is a brand new school slut," Peterson said, "so this is what you want to see when you examine the pussy. See how healthy and pink it looks? Juicy, soft lips, smooth mound."

"Yes, it looks perfect," Walters said.

"It hasn't been gangbanged and stretched out yet," Peterson said. "Which is very nice. Prime pussy here. Tight and right. Still, we want to make sure it's working properly, so we just push the starter button and then give it a little wiggle."

He touched her clit and rubbed it for about 15 seconds. Megan squirmed with pleasure, but her movements were limited by her bonds.

"That's the response we're looking for -- and why we tied her up," Peterson smiled. "You can almost hear that little engine purring now can't you?" He put a thermometer in her pussy. "The temperature should start to rise now," he continued, "and when we pull it out, it should be wet -- and sweet to the taste. Prime perfect pussy tastes fresh and sweet, like a sugary syrup."

"I love that taste," Walters nodded. "Temp is going up."

"Yes it is," Peterson confirmed. "Let's have a taste." He pulled the thermometer out and licked the end of it, then handed it to Walters, who licked further down the length of the thermometer. "Tastes fresh and sweet."

"Sure does."

"So, what we have here is a healthy, tight, perfectly maintained and not overused young slut cunt," Peterson said. "Grab that clipboard and give the pussy a 5, please and check off tight, hot, wet and sweet on the checklist."

Walters complied. Megan had no idea if there was actually a checklist, but Walters was at least using the clipboard and appeared to be writing on a piece of paper.

"Next, you want to check the ass," Peterson said. Megan's ass was lifted slightly off the table by the bonds and pipe, so Peterson walked around to the foot of the bench and cupped her ass cheeks. "We check them for look, feel and firmness. We observe that they look perfect. We squeeze and they feel firm. We slap and we see that they jiggle nicely."

He did all these things and Walters recorded the results, including a five-star rating. Peterson pulled the shorts back over her pussy lips and walked around to the head of the table. "The next area to examine is the tits," he said, pulling up her crop top. "There isn't likely to be overuse here, of course, but we do want to examine nonetheless for firmness, bounce, nipple size and sensitivity."

Peterson stroked and squeezed her breasts. He grabbed them in his hands and squeezed them together, making the nipples touch. He pulled on her nipples and kissed them and sucked them, making them rigid. He smacked and bounced her breasts, watching how they moved and jiggled.

"Excellent overall in terms of shape, firmness, bounce, perkiness and nipples," Peterson reported as Walters marked the form. "Make it four stars, though, with the comment that size is adequate, but enhancement is recommended."

Another reference to a boob job. Megan had thought about getting implants at some point but hadn't seriously considered it until this week. It was apparent they all liked her breasts, but would increase their size at least a little if they could. If she wanted to be a cock-teasing man-pleaser, maybe she should do it. She would think about it.

Peterson left her breasts exposed as he moved on. "Next, we examine the mouth," he said. "I have it on good authority that, unlike her pussy, this little cock-sucking mouth has been put to extensive use. As well it should. So, first, we see the lips. Nice, pouty, very kissable. Let's mark here that an enhancement would be recommended, but these are healthy and more than adequate."

Lip injection. Yep, Megan was getting that hint too.

"Now, we have a petite little school slut here, so size is always a concern," Peterson said. He pulled her mouth open with his hands, pulling her lips back, exposing her teeth. "She has lovely teeth, no cavities, very straight and white. Tongue is soft and pink. Let's recommend a tongue ring. Throat looks nice and healthy, which is important because with such a small head and mouth, cock is going to reach that throat easily. It's a little red back there, now that I look closer, like maybe it recently took a good hard fucking."

"I heard something about that," Walters laughed.

"Well, her throat is a little raw, but everything else looks good so I think she's good to go," Peterson said. "A good test of the size and her capabilities is the ball test." Peterson opened his overalls and pulled out his cock. He straddled her head and dipped his balls toward her mouth. He used his fingers to pull her lips back and jaw open, making room for both balls in her mouth. Megan cooperated, of course, happy to lick and suck on them as they puffed out her cheeks like a chipmunk prepping for winter.

"Fuck, that feels good," Peterson said.

"School sluts do make good little ball lickers," Walters nodded. Peterson was rock hard now, pre-cum on the head of his cock.

"Probably the most important maintenance for your school slut," Peterson said, regaining his composure and falling back into character, "is to make sure they are well fed and hydrated. They need to have energy to do all the naughty things they love to do for us. So, sometimes in the early afternoon, it's nice to give them a little energy drink. There are a lot of them on the market, but school sluts love the taste of my all-natural energy drink. Allow me to demonstrate."

He stood over her, his cock bobbing above her face, and pointed the head down to her lips. She sucked it in happily, licking all around the head and lapping up the sweet pre-cum. She expected him to shove his cock down her throat -- although that would be difficult unless they re-positioned her so her head hung off the end of the table -- but instead, he just fed her the head and a couple of inches, instructing her to just lick and suck.

"Just lick it like a lollipop, baby," he groaned. "Just make love to it. Give it kisses and swirl your tongue around it."

Megan followed all instructions and felt him throbbing in her mouth. She saw him grip his cock tightly, controlling his aim and flow as cum oozed out, not in jets and spurts, but in a lava-like gush, falling from the tip of his cock in globs on her tongue. She got to taste it and hold it in her mouth before swallowing. She continued to lick and slurp on the head while he squeezed the final drops out of his shaft.

They guys untied her and Megan hopped up, playing the scene out to its conclusion, "Whew, I feel great! I'm ready to run a marathon or something!" she said, bouncing up and down.

"Energy shots will do that," Peterson said.

Walters handed her the checklist -- it was real -- and told her to give it to Mick and Harry.

"I will, sir," she promised. "I'm really sorry I didn't realize how much fun you two were when I was in school. I would have done this every day. That was a lot of fun. I love role playing."

She also loved that they hadn't spent time trying to convince her to work for them or be their sugar baby or anything like that. They just enjoyed her in the moment. That was nice.

As expected, Harry and Mick were waiting for her outside the school. Harry was in Yelton's car and Mick was driving his. Megan hopped in with him and told him all about the fun role playing as they drove. She also showed him the maintenance checklist.

"They recommend breast and lip enhancements and a tongue ring," she told him. "They wanted me to point that out to you."

"Good girl for sharing that," Mick said. "How do you feel about those things? There's a lot we can tell you to do this week, but those are decisions that we won't force on you. We can make recommendations and even probably arrange to have any of those things done for free, but, we do respect you enough that we know those are your choices to make."

"I appreciate that," Megan said. "I don't know. I mean, I won't lie, I've thought about all those things even before this week, but it was never really plausible. You know, good girl, parents and all. But now, they are coming home to a different daughter. Plus I'm an adult and it's my body, my decision. So, yeah, I'm thinking about all of it."

"Smart to give it thought," Mick said. "I know you're an intelligent girl, so I'll just give you time to think about it and you can ask me any questions any time."

"Thank you, daddy," Megan said. "You're the best!"

"You seem pretty happy," Mick said. "Feeling good? Hungry?"

"I feel great right now," Megan said, chomping on another big wad of gum. "I think it's because it was so much fun doing that role playing. They were so silly, it made it a lot of fun. Plus, two loads so close together helped fill me up a little bit."

"Well, you have five more to go," Mick said. "So I'm glad you have plenty of energy and are having fun. The other good news is your throat will get some rest tomorrow. We have other holes to train, after all."

"I need my pussy fucked so bad," Megan squealed. "That's the only bad thing so far today. I just want to cum."

"Ha-ha!" Mick laughed. "Just wait your turn, little slut."

"You know I will, daddy. It's actually kind of fun not being able to cum, feeling like I'm on the verge off and on all day. I just know when it finally happens it's going to feel sooooo good."

Mick pulled into a parking lot at one of the city parks. It was a warm, sunny afternoon and plenty of people were out. The park was adjacent to a public pool and just a block from a popular shopping district, so it was a common gathering place for people from all over town. Megan's good spirits were interrupted by growing anxiety.

"He wants to meet here?" she asked timidly.

"Yes," Mick said. "Don't be nervous. You look great. Plenty of people around here in swimsuits, shorts and tank tops. You aren't that different."

But Megan knew the heels and choker and blatantly too-small clothes would draw attention in ways that those other revealing outfits wouldn't. This outfit was designed to make her look sexy -- not ready for shopping or the pool. It was designed to turn heads. Megan would not blend in. Not like this. She again reminded herself of cheerleading and competing in public. She reminded herself of Rothman's office. She had handled that. She could do this.

"He said he would be waiting by the playground," Mick said.

Megan got out of the car and started walking toward the playground, about 200 yards away. She didn't see Yelton yet, but she walked in a straight line, trying not to notice heads turning or murmured comments from judgmental passersby.

She reached the playground and stopped close to the slide. Still no sign of Yelton. Then a man approached her and said, "Excuse me, miss, but there's a guy over there taking pictures. I think he's taking pictures of you."

She looked over and saw Yelton step away from a tree. He was holding his camera and smiling. Megan smiled back, "Thank you, sir," she said. "That's my friend. He's a photographer. It's OK."

"Sorry," Yelton said as he walked up. "You looked so hot walking through the park, I couldn't resist."

"Thank you," Megan said, looking down at her outfit. "These clothes definitely stand out."

"That they do," Yelton said. He led her over to a picnic table and they sat down. Megan couldn't imagine where he would have her suck his cock in such a public place. The restaurant was one thing, but this was crazy.

"I wanted to talk to you about modeling," he started. Megan giggled.

"Mr. Quigley talked to me about the same thing," she said.

"Well, I think what he has in mind and what I have in mind are pretty different," Yelton said. "I'm thinking online. Your own website."

"I don't want to do porn," Megan said. "I'm not sure what I want to do right now, but I know I don't want to do that. I'm sorry."

"No, this wouldn't be porn," Yelton assured her. "It would be very sexy, but not porn. And we would both make a lot of money."

"Hmm, OK," Megan said. "You really think I'm pretty enough to make money doing that?"

Yelton could tell she wasn't fishing for compliments. She really was humble about her appearance. That was refreshing and it made him like her even more.

"Absolutely," he said. "We're not talking about supermodels or anything like that. These are models who do sexy photo sets and videos, but no porn. In fact, it could be no nudity at all if you wanted. There have been a lot of very successful 'non-nude models' -- not underage or anything -- who just post new photo sets a couple of times a week and subscribers can view those."

"Hmm, that sounds all right," Megan said.

"Yeah, if you're interested, you can look up some older ones I used to like -- they aren't modeling any more, but you can still find their photos and see what I'm talking about," he said. "I really liked Next Door Nikki, Princess Blue Eyes, Teen Kasia, Teen Tiffany and Alison Angel. No porn. Some did nudity, some didn't. Mostly hot little outfits like you have on now. I'll send you the names and links and you can look if you're interested."

"Thank you, I would like that," Megan said. "And people paid for this?"

"A lot," Yelton said. "I never subscribed, but there were plenty of sample images you could find for free. But I know the subscriptions were like $20 a month. I know you're a smart girl. Take 10,000 subscribers -- and I think you would have more than that -- times $20 a month. That's good money split two ways."

"Even split?"

"Yes, even split of the profits. I would cover the expenses -- any photography equipment, clothing, the website and, in exchange, you would make sure my sexual needs were met. You would have no expenses whatsoever in terms of the business."

"That's a great offer," Megan said. "I'm flattered. Um, I just need to think about things. I hope that's OK."

"Of course," Yelton said. "I didn't expect an answer today. I'm just glad you're willing to consider it."

"It sounds interesting," Megan said. "I like it more than working with Mr. Quigley and my mom or Mr. Rothman and my dad. Or being Mr. Hanson's sugar baby."