Megan's Summer Education Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls stopped parading, took off their heels and sat down on the edge of the pool, dangling their feet in the water.

"It was great," Megan said, wiggling her toes at Harry. "My feet were a little sore from all the walking in heels. They feel brand new! Thank you both so much!"

"Yes, thank you!" Kasey said. "What a wonderful gift. I don't know how to repay you."

"You already are by staying here with us for dinner tonight," Mick said.

"And by wearing that suit," Harry added, laughing.

"Megan has so many new clothes I want to try on," Kasey said.

"You like her new wardrobe?"

"Oh yes," Kasey said. "It's so sexy. I told Megan it's like playing dress up. I mean, I couldn't wear those things most of the time, so to play around with a suit like this is fun. It was super nice of you guys to help her get all that stuff."

"Well, if you find anything you really like, we could probably arrange to get more," Mick offered, planting the seed. He didn't know what Megan had and had not told Kasey, so he had to be careful.

"You mean a fashion show with a bunch of guys like Megan did?" Kasey asked. Harry looked at Megan and she winked, sending a signal that she hadn't told Kasey any more than that.

"Yeah, the fashion show was fun," Harry said. "They're all good guys so no one got too, you know, crazy."

"They were respectful," Megan nodded. "Very sweet."

"How did you find them? Friends of yours?" Kasey asked.

"Yeah, just a few fellas we knew who had some money and would enjoy a fun night," Harry said. "We fed them and gave them alcohol and then Megan put on a little show. Their price to come was to bring some new clothes for her. It worked out well."

"Sounds crazy but fun," Kasey said. "I would just be worried that one of them would be someone I knew or who knew my dad or something."

"Well," Megan said. It was either share more, lie or let there be an awkward silence. "There were some guys I knew and some who knew my parents. So, yeah that was awkward. I'm a little worried about it. But my parents don't come back until Saturday. It's Wednesday now. Things will work out."

"You are sooo different this week," Kasey said. "This new Megan is pretty wild and free, not so tense. I love it. So, was there anyone I would know too?"

"Well, yes," Megan said. "Do you guys think it's OK to tell her?"

"It's OK by us," Harry said. "There was nothing to be ashamed of."

"True," Megan said. She proceeded to tell Kasey every guy who was there except for her dad. That was a secret she would have to keep. Kasey was stunned about Walters and Peterson from school and Yelton who had also taken her senior photos, and Hanson. She didn't know any of the others, though she was pretty sure she had met Rothman at some point or another going to Megan's dad's office with her.

It was a hot day, so after a while the girls jumped in the pool and swam around with the guys, who were respectful and didn't get touchy feely with either of them. They of course would have with Megan under other circumstances, but they didn't want to lose the prize they might catch by playing around too much with the one they already had. The next hour or so was pretty standard splashing, swimming, floating and chatting. There was no more talk of sex or the fashion show. Kasey told the guys about her love of art and plans to attend art school. She wanted to become a graphic designer, but also liked the idea of using her artistic eye to become a fashion designer. "I know that's a different thing," she said. "But I figure an art degree at least gives me some options and I can learn how to design my own clothes and styles online."

Harry and Mick both agreed it was a smart option, only casually mentioning the high cost of college and how many young people were finding ways to start their own businesses without all that college debt.

"Yeah, you have to find investors or take out big loans," Kasey said. "But I do like the idea of being my own boss and not having all that school loan debt. I know my dad doesn't have the money to pay for everything. He's always provided for us, but with just one income, I know things have gotten tighter since my mom died."

"He's such a good man," Megan said. "Does he ever date anyone?"

"No," Kasey said. "I tell him it would be OK, but he says his focus is on me and providing for me. Maybe me going to college will open the door for him to date again."

"I hope he finds someone to take care of him," Megan said.

"I'm sure he will," Kasey said. "I just worry about him being in the house all alone when I leave."

They continued to talk about their plans and Megan mentioned that she might look at other options besides school. "You are dropping lots of bombshells on your parents when they get back, aren't you?" Kasey laughed. "Don't worry, they are cool. They will support your decisions. And you know I always have your back."

"I know," Megan said. The girls embraced in the pool while Mick and Harry watched, imagining the possibilities. What it would feel like to be in the middle of that hug, loved on by two such perfect female specimens? Double the breasts, double the legs, double the holes. The potential was mind blowing.

"You girls getting hungry?" Harry asked. "We got stuff to throw on the grill."

"I'm starving," Megan said.

"Me too," Kasey added.

"Fine, why don't you two get out and let the sun dry you off while Mick and I get dinner ready."

It wasn't a question. Harry was telling Megan what to do without Kasey noticing. Megan started to get out and naturally Kasey followed. Rather than drying off with towels, they lay on two loungers, letting the sun dry them naturally. Their golden tanned bodies glistened in the bright early evening sun. After a few minutes, Harry brought them their shoes.

"Don't get up," he said. "Allow me." First with Megan, then with Kasey he carefully dried their feet with a towel, making sure to get between each freshly painted toe. Then he slid their shoes on, placing the straps over their toes and around their ankles.

"I bet your backsides could use some sun too," Harry suggested when he was done.

Megan and Kasey smiled at each other, then up at Harry as they slowly flipped over, showing him their wet bare asses, split down the middle by the slings.

"I bet my ass will dry faster if I get it closer to the sun, right sir?" Megan said in her teasing voice. She lifted her ass off the lounger, her legs bent, chest and head down. The sling was suspended in mid-air, several inches between it and her back. It made contact with her ass and then didn't touch her again until it got to her neck. One tiny snip of some scissors would be all it would take.

"That's right," Harry said. "Moon the sun to dry your buns."

Kasey mimicked Megan's pose and neither balked as Harry took a few pictures. "I promise, I won't post these online or anything like that," he said.

"If Megan trusts you, I do too," Kasey said. "Besides, it's the least I can do to repay you for the spa day, dinner, and everything. It's been a great day."

"My goodness," Mick said, admiring the display and taking his own photos. "You two get those asses two-for-one somewhere? They look identical."

"Same body sizes and same workouts," Megan said. "People always said we could be twins except for our hair color and her accent."

"You mean YOUR accent," Kasey teased.

Through the suggestions of the guys, Kasey and Megan also learned that their inner thighs would dry much faster if they lay on their backs and spread their legs really wide. Kasey and Megan laughed as they did the splits, pussy mounds barely covered while the sun shone and the cameras clicked. "They are so full of knowledge, aren't they?" Kasey teased about the guys' advice.

"That's just because they're old," Megan laughed. Mick and Harry laughed right along with them.

"Where's Yelton's camera when you need it," Mick said, trying to get a nice picture of Kasey's plump mound.

"Don't need a fancy camera if you get close enough," Harry laughed, putting his phone inches away from Megan's pussy and snapping a photo. He showed it to Mick. "Looky there, larger than life wet teen pussy right in your face."

"That's a good photo," Mick agreed. He took the same type of picture of Kasey, then decided he better get back to the grill before the meat burned or he failed to control himself. Harry joined him, commenting that he needed a dip in the cold pool if this kept up.

Harry and Mick knew things were going well with Kasey, but they had to take things slowly if they were to actually gain a second student for their school. And, despite their desire to have her, they shared their commitment to making sure it was her choice, just like it had been Megan's. In fact, it had been Megan's idea of course. They would tease and suggest and sell their ideas, slowly, methodically, but if Kasey said no or if they even sensed that it wasn't right, they would back off without ever even revealing what they were doing with Megan.

They wanted to respect Megan's privacy, too, and let her reveal what she wanted to share with Kasey. Frankly, they agreed it was a stretch to think that Kasey would buy into this too, but here she was, nearly naked and playing along. They were still a long way away from having their cocks inside her, but Kasey's response had been positive thus far so there was no reason not to keep trying. If nothing else, it was a lot of fun seeing how far they could take this. They already had Megan, so landing Kasey, even just once, would just be the sweet creamy icing on the tight little round cake.

As they ate dinner on the patio, Kasey unwittingly opened the door for them, once more thanking them for the wonderful day, great food and letting her spend the night. "I really don't know how I can thank you for all this," she said.

"No need to thank us," Mick said. "We're happy to have you here. It's been a fun day for us too."

"What should we do tonight?" Megan asked.

"I'd really like to try some of your new clothes," Kasey said. "I know it sounds silly, but I think it would be fun."

"That's a good idea," Megan said. "You guys don't mind, do you?" she asked Mick and Harry. "I hate to leave you alone."

"Well, we could help you," Mick said. "Give you a man's opinion on what looks good, that sort of thing."

"And we could help have your outfits ready," Harry said. "There's a lot of clothes. We could put away the ones you try on and lay out new ones for you. Keep things moving that way."

"You guys really want to help us try on clothes?" Kasey said. "My dad used to hate taking me to the mall because I took forever trying on clothes."

"Well, we might enjoy the view a little more than your dad," Harry laughed.

"True," Kasey laughed. "At least I hope he doesn't enjoy it!"

"Ew, weird," Megan laughed. "I mean, your dad is hot, but I can't imagine my dad looking at me."

"Your dad is cool," Kasey giggled. "My dad is anything but hot."

"Well, we have two cuties right here with us tonight," Megan said. "Think we should let them enjoy a little fashion show?"

"Why not?" Kasey laughed. "A little harmless fun, right? Besides, what's the point of wearing clothes like that if there's no one to see you wearing them?"

Mick and Harry looked at each other. Another step in the process. They fantasized about this happening when they set up the spa day for the girls, but they fully expected that Kasey would go home after the spa and Megan would continue her training after the well-deserved rest. This was not what they had planned, but it couldn't be working out any better. They were simply handling this situation on the fly, reading the cues, looking for the openings, and gently pushing the girls along the path.

For her part, Megan was not trying to make Kasey do anything she didn't want to do, but she was happy to have a friend and someone to share at least a little of this crazy week with. She knew the guys wouldn't force Kasey into anything either, so she was comfortable letting Kasey have fun playing dress up and show off for the guys. It felt good to be sexy and be desired sometimes. Kasey had certainly felt that before, but Megan knew this was a whole new level. It was a rush, a turn on. She could see the excitement and happiness in Kasey and she wasn't about to take that from her.

They decided that the fashion show would work best in the basement where there was more room, so they all carried heels and the assortment of tiny garments down the two flights of stairs from Megan's room to the basement. The finished basement had a lot of furniture that had once been the living room furniture. It was still functional, just old and mismatched. There was a large sectional couch, a love seat and two recliners. There was a large-screen TV, a mini fridge and bar, a bathroom. In the corner, totally out of place, was a queen sized bed. It was an old bed they had not wanted to get rid of, placed there as an emergency bed for any visiting family or guests. Megan had always thought it was dumb to keep it. Now, she was thankful it was there to hold her assortment of clothes.

They tossed all the clothes and shoes on the bed and sorted them by heels, thongs, g-strings, shorts, dresses, skirts, shirts and chokers. Megan was glad that Kasey hadn't seen the assorted sex toys. Megan hadn't intentionally hidden them, but they happened to be in the bottom of a stack of bins and Kasey hadn't noticed it.

"What catches your eye?" Mick asked Kasey.

"Oh my gosh," Kasey said, wide eyed in her southern drawl. She was so cute with big eyes and an expressive face. There was a light in her eyes and spirit that was captivating -- it drew friends like Megan to her and made her that much more attractive to men. "Some of those dresses look amazing."

"I really liked this one," Megan said, holding up a bright red dress that looked like it was simply not finished. Not only was it predictably skimpy -- what Harry crudely called "pussy length" -- with little spaghetti straps and a low cut top, but it also had two large circles purposely cut into the sides, leaving only a thin strip of fabric that ran from just under the breasts and over the navel before joining the lower portion of the dress. The result was that the both sides and most of the torso was exposed along with the cleavage and legs.

Like most of the outfits the guys had purchased, there were a couple of different versions of this dress. Megan found the other one -- a hot pink one -- and gave Kasey her choice. "I like the red," Kasey said. "You try the pink and we'll see how they look."

The girls scurried into the bathroom to change while the guys proceeded to continue organizing the clothes, check the battery life on their phones and figure out their next step. By the time the girls emerged, the guys had a tentative plan. Like everything else they had put together today, it included opportunities to pull back or stop if anything didn't feel right. But it also held the potential for a huge payoff. It was a little like playing the lottery -- they threw in a couple of bucks, picked their numbers and hoped for the best. If they lost, at least it was fun playing. And if the longshot paid off, well, it would be simply life-changing for all involved.

The girls came out showing off their dresses. They had picked out matching open-tied heels and thongs. No bras. Long bare legs, slender torsos and perky breasts popped out of the openings of the little dresses. They each had on chokers that matched the colors of their dresses. Both of them kept their hair down and their only makeup was lipstick.

The guys had a local rock station on and encouraged the girls to walk the catwalk -- a strip of flooring that ran from the bed the length of the basement to the mini bar at the other end -- while they took pictures "like the paparazzi". The girls ate it up, blowing kisses and making pouty faces at the camera, doing their best supermodel imitations. The guys had them stand side by side, arms around one another's shoulders, and pose for a picture. Then they got them to hug, squeezing those firm breasts together.

"How about a kiss?" Harry suggested.

"I've never kissed a girl," Kasey said.

"Me either," Megan said. "I guess I'm willing if you are."

"Why not?" Kasey said.

They giggled and leaned in, pursing their lips until they touched.

"Now that's a Kodak moment!" Harry said, taking pictures.

"What's that mean?" Kasey asked.

"It means we're a lot older than you," Mick laughed.

There was no need for any little blue pills tonight. Mick and Harry hadn't had sex all day and had been teased nonstop by these two perfect little vixens. Even if Kasey wasn't going to participate, the guys agreed they would have to pull Megan away at some point to address their needs. But they agreed it would be a nice compromise if Kasey didn't want to participate but at least wanted to watch.

The more they were around Kasey the more similarities they saw between her and Megan. Like Megan, Kasey was a bit naïve, but extremely bright, polite and fun-loving. Her innocence was endearing and her curiosity was intriguing. Megan and Kasey both seemed to view new experiences as opportunities. They were excited to try new things, even if it made them nervous or scared. That drive to learn and experience had led Megan to take the actions she did a few days ago, enlisting the help of Mick and Harry. Was it really possible that Kasey might be prone to the same sort of ideas? Mick and Harry had never had so much fun trying to figure out women before.

As the girls tried on different outfits, it became apparent that the fun of dress up time was wearing off just a bit. And there were a lot of clothes still to go. Mick nodded to Harry, "It's time for phase two."

Harry nodded back and went over to the mini bar. It was stocked with some beer and a couple bottles of whiskey. He set them all out on the bar along with some shot glasses. He looked back at Mick and shrugged his shoulders as if to say, "Here goes nothing."

The girls came out of the bathroom. This time they were wearing little Daisy Duke shorts, red plaid shirts tied below their tits, blue pumps and they both had their hair in pigtails.

"Old McDonald had a farm," Mick sang out in delight as they paraded in front of them. "And on that farm he had two daughters. With a jiggle jiggle here and a jiggle jiggle there..."

The girls shook their breasts for him in response, laughing.

"All right, ladies," Harry said. "We have a lot more clothes to go and we're getting thirsty so we thought we would add a little game to the show."

"Fun!" Kasey said. Her natural cheerleader-like enthusiasm was adorable.

"You both like races?" Harry asked.

"Sure," Megan smiled. "I always win."

"I let you win," Kasey retorted with fake defiance.

"Here's the deal," Harry said. "We'll pick teams -- I'll be teamed up with one of you and Mick will team with the other. Each time we do an outfit change, whoever finishes changing first wins. That means everything done and in place -- heels, panties, the whole deal. The first team to change and touch the bar wins. The losing team has to do a shot of whiskey."

"I've never had whiskey," Kasey said.

"It's good," Megan said. "I hadn't had it until this week either. It burns a little. You want to drink a little beer to chase it."

"OK," Kasey said. There was hesitation in her voice for what seemed like the first time all day. "Um, won't we get drunk?"

"Only if you lose," Harry teased. "Look, we don't have to do it if you don't want. We can think of something else."

"No, it's OK," Kasey said. "It sounds fun. OK if we try one round and see how it goes?"

"More than fair," Harry said.

The girls put Mick and Harry's names in a cup and drew for partners. Megan got Mick and Kasey drew Harry. The first outfit the girls would change into required a change of heels and choker and putting on a string microkini.