Megan's Summer Education Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deeper now," Mick said. Kasey didn't hesitate. She bobbed her head, dropping lower on his cock each time. His cock was thick and filled her mouth, but she knew she could take it. She had to. She went a little over halfway down his shaft. She had never deepthroated before. The few guys she had been with came before things got that far. She had played around with a dildo once and gotten it pretty deep. Same with a banana. But a living, pumping cock was a different story.

"All right, both of you on your knees, one on my left and the other on my right," Mick said. "Kiss each other with my cock in between you. Slide your lips and tongues up and down my shaft while you make out with each other."

Mick and Harry looked at each other, grinning as the two teen dolls scrambled into place and legitimately tried to make out with each other, all the while making a meal out of Mick's fat cock. Somehow, lightning had struck the same place twice in the same week, bringing them not one, but two dream girls willing to do anything they wanted. Harry started taking pictures and videos of the girls as they made love to one another and Mick's fat old cock at the same time.

Megan looked at Kasey and saw the happiness in her eyes. She was so happy that Kasey was having fun and that she had someone to share this extreme experience with. She hoped Kasey would stay the day -- the rest of the week even -- and experience more with her. But even if she left, just knowing that Kasey knew what Megan was doing and supported it made a huge difference. Megan still feared many of the things that lay ahead of her, but now she knew Kasey would be there no matter what. Hell, she was willing to help her suck an old man's cock. She imagined there was precious little she could ever ask of Kasey that her friend for life wouldn't do for her. She knew she would do the same for Kasey. Her heart was almost as full as her mouth, she thought to herself, smiling at the silly joke.

Kasey didn't know what Megan was smiling for, but she smiled back at her dear friend. They had done so many things together over the years -- whatever one of them did, the other joined in. It didn't matter whose idea it was or who did it first. They always did it together. It was always more fun that way. It made her sad that Megan had embarked on this sexual awakening journey on her own for the past few days. How scared must she have been? She was proud of her for being so brave, so strong. Megan inspired her. It was Megan's influence that made her willing to participate the way she was doing right now, made her feel safe and like this was a much more acceptable and natural course of action than it probably really was.

Kasey's dad always told her when thinking about an idea to "say it out loud" and if it sounds dumb, it probably is. Her mouth was way too occupied right now to say anything, but in her head she said "two recent high school graduates ask two men old enough to be their grandfathers to turn them into naughty sluts". It sounded crazy, yes, but a bad idea? No, not necessarily. Not if you really thought about it. It was a safe way to be reckless, if that made sense. It was a judgement free zone. It was a way to try and do things with no repercussions, no risks. Except for the public stuff. That was scary. Kasey didn't know if she could have done that. Once again, Megan's courage impressed her.

Mick's cock was rock hard. Two gorgeous teen sluts trumped a bottle of pills any day. He was about to cum, but didn't want this magical moment to end.

"Both of you on my balls now," Mick said. "My cock needs a rest. You hungry little cock-gobblers are insatiable. Make some more cum down there. I need to make sure there's enough for both of you."

Since the girls weren't allowed to use their hands to lift his cock up and Mick wasn't moving it out of the way either, they both dipped below his thick shaft that pointed straight out from his body. The crawled between his legs and under his hanging cock and balls in a manner that reminded Megan of when they used to crawl under large bed sheets when they made forts in the living room. Then they had played with dolls, watched movies and ate popcorn. Here, their entertainment -- and snack -- was a pair of wrinkled old balls, big and round and hairy. They didn't hesitate, both sucking a ball into their mouths and pulling on it, stretching it inside the sack, watching his cock jerk as they did so.

"Your balls must taste good," Harry laughed. "I will take their word for it, but fuck they are gobbling them up like candy."

"I know," Mick said, his head tilted back, eyes half closed, wallowing in the sheer pleasure these girls were bringing him. There should be a law that every man could have his cock sucked and balls licked by two women between the ages of 18 and 30 every day. What a happier, more productive society it would be. If he ran for president, that would be his platform: Daily two-girl blowjobs for everyone. Every man would vote for him. That plus the slut vote should help him win in a landslide.

His fantasies of presidential campaigning did little to slow his inevitable orgasm. The girls were just too damn hungry and too damn good. "I'm going to cum on your faces," he growled, trying to hold off just a little longer. "Then you lick the cum off each other's faces. And Kasey, in case Megan didn't tell you, every drop gets swallowed. Even if you have to lick it off the floor. Now, up!"

The girls crawled in front of him as he grabbed his cock, holding it hard at the base, stemming the tide until they were in position, eyes wide open, mouths closed, two pretty eager faces looking up at him like little kittens waiting for a treat. This was an image he would never forget.

He would also never forget the sight of his cum spurting out in long white jets as he pointed his cock first at Megan, then at Kasey, back and forth, gush after gush squirting onto their perfect faces. He knew that them licking his balls didn't "make" more cum, but the intensity of his orgasm was nonetheless matched by its volume. Copious amounts of sperm-filled cream poured onto their faces, covering eyes, noses, lips and cheeks in a beautiful display. When he was finally done, the girls swallowed the cum that dripped into their mouths when they opened their lips, then they began their task of cleaning one another.

"No hands, my little kittens," Mick said. "Just your tongues. Lick, lick, lick."

The girls were happy to oblige. They would both share later how weird but good it felt to have the other's tongue licking up and down their faces, kissing their noses as they cleaned the cum off, slurping cum out of each other's eye lashes. It was such a fun, sexy mess.

When they were finally done, Mick said, "Megan, tell her the final step."

"Oh, yes daddy," Megan said. "So, it's very important that we finish the job. Daddy's cock still has a little bit of cum inside it. So we have to suck that out. And if he had fucked our pussies or faces, we would need to clean his cock too. But since it's already clean, we just have to make sure he's completely drained. Like this..."

"I think the new girl should do it," Mick said.

"Yes, daddy," Kasey said. She took his now nearly flaccid cock in her mouth and worked her lips to the base, applying full suction as she licked the head of his cock, extracting any and all little swimmers. She didn't stop until he gave her permission to do so.

"Quick learner," Mick said.

"I have excellent teachers," Kasey smiled.

"You passed basic Cock Sucking 101," Harry said. "Now you graduate to the advanced class, where the cock is bigger, badder and goes much, much deeper. Welcome, dear Kasey, to Deepthroating and Face-Fucking 202. As in your last class, Megan can explain the process right up until the point that she is almost gagging and can't breathe. You'll get the idea by then."

Harry was usually funnier, more laid back. But Megan had learned that, when he was really, really horny, a darker side came out. More crude, more dominant, more physical. She still didn't fear him, but she knew that he had an intensity that could be powerful. He was feeling that way now. He wasn't lying, Kasey was about to learn about next-level cocksucking.

"I look forward to it, daddy," Kasey said. Her tone and words were perfect, Megan noted. Kasey had exactly the right attitude and demeanor for this.

"OK, Kasey," Megan began. "So Daddy H. has not only had to wait all day yesterday and all night with no relief, but now he's had to watch Daddy M. get taken care of. He's been so patient, so understanding. But a man can only go so long without what he needs. We have to be extra attentive to his needs and understanding that he has even more built up tension and stress. You can see through his pants that his cock is already hard and you can picture his balls, heavy with cum. We have a job to do."

"Yes, we sure do," Kasey nodded.

"We start the same way with did with Daddy M.," Megan said, leading the way as they crawled over to Harry. He was now leaning against the bar, his shirt off to reveal his flabby belly and hairy chest. His sweat pants did little to hide the bulge of his erection. "Daddy, may I please suck your cock and drain your balls?"

"Yes, you may," Harry said. Then he looked at Kasey, expectantly.

"May I also suck your cock and relieve all your stress, daddy?" Kasey asked.

"Yes, you may," Harry said. He stood over them and put two fingers in each of their mouths, pushing his fat fingers down their throats. Kasey gagged slightly. Megan was unfazed.

"We're skipping all the kissing and worshiping my cock bullshit," Harry said. "Don't get me wrong, that's nice too. Sometimes. Right now, I'm not a very patient man. You sluts have teased me way too long. I might have been more relaxed, a little nicer if you had done your jobs last night. But you slacked on your duties and I'm not in the mood to watch you play kissy face with each other. I'm in the mood to shove my cock down your fucking gullets and watch it bulge in your throat."

Megan wanted apologize for not doing her job sooner, but in the next instant he pulled her mouth open with his fingers and jabbed his cock into her mouth. By the second thrust, he was already balls deep. Despite her best efforts, Megan was caught off guard and choked on his cock. He held the back of her head, keeping his cock all the way in her throat even as she coughed and sputtered. "Come on, slut," he growled. "You've done this before. Do it right, bitch."

Megan relaxed her throat and calmed herself as she looked into his wild eyes and sneering mouth. Her big cuddly teddy bear was more like a raging grizzly right now, not only a dirty old man, but a grumpy one too. Sensing she had regained control of herself, Harry grabbed her head and started fucking her face, loving that wet, gargling sound as his cock plunged in and out of her throat.

Megan was taking it fine now, but Kasey watched the whole thing wide-eyed. Megan's watery eyes, flaring nostrils and red face were telltale indications of her struggle. Kasey was scared for Megan and for herself as well. But Megan's courage inspired her. And her competitiveness told her if Megan could do it, she could too.

She had the right attitude, but when Harry pulled his cock out of Megan's mouth and pointed it at hers, she tensed up. He shoved it in her mouth, but her neck and throat were tight and she struggled, gagging and choking. He had to pull out.

"What the fuck was that?" he growled. "I don't care how hot you are, if you can't take a man's cock down your throat, he'll leave you as soon as he finds a slut who can. You want to be a slut, it's about more than looking like one. You have to walk the walk, as they say. If you are going to look like a cocksucker, you better fucking be one."

"Yes, daddy," Kasey rasped. Megan watched her, sad for her friend, but helpless. "I will do better, sir."

"I know you can," Harry said. "You were built with a body like that for a reason. You were made to tease AND to please. Let's get it right."

He pushed his cock in her mouth and got further this time, but when the head touched the back of her throat, Kasey choked again and he pulled out. "That's better," Harry said. "Still not good enough. But better. Third time's a charm right?"

"Yes sir," Kasey said.

"Good attitude. OK, Megan, you're her teacher so if she fails this time, you do too. That means punishment for you both, understand?"

"Yes sir," Megan said. "I know she can do it."

Kasey started to say thank you, but then the cock was in her mouth again. It caught her off guard and she choked again. "Fuck!" Harry bellowed. "You gotta stay focused, bitch. My cock is all that matters in your life in this moment. Understand? It's hard and waving in your face and you're still not ready for it? Well, I'll teach you to be ready."

He grabbed Kasey and Megan both by the wrist and pulled them to the couch. Mick joined him and they sat both sat down. Harry bent Kasey face down over his lap and Mick did the same with Megan. Both of their tight little asses were sticking high in the air, exposed, vulnerable.

"How short was she?" Mick asked.

"About three inches," Harry said. "So, three on each cheek."

Harry gripped Kasey's hair in his left hand, holding her head up and making her arch her back, her ass sticking up as he slapped her left ass cheek. Not too hard, but hard enough to sting and make a loud smacking sound. She bit her lip, not crying out, taking it like a good girl.

Mick did the exact same to Megan, also holding her hair, also slapping her ass with the same level of force. Megan, too, bit her lip and took it.

The next slaps were on the right cheeks, equally as hard. Already Kasey felt her ass getting warm. It actually felt kind of good.

"You know this hurts us more than it does you," Harry said. "You think I wouldn't rather just be fucking your throat right now? Of course I would. But because you didn't have the proper focus, I have to remind you of your purpose here. Any hot girl can land a guy and suck a cock. But if you want to be world-class sluts, the best of the best, you have to look hotter, dress hotter, fuck better and suck better. You have to be elite. You have to be committed. Three inches short is not an option."

His hand came down on Kasey's left ass cheek again. It hurt but it felt so good. She deserved to be punished. She needed to be punished. She thought back to waking up with her nipples clamped and pulled. What a delicious bit of pain that had been. Nothing extreme. Just enough to feel alive, to feel controlled, to feel degraded and objectified and yet desired at the same time. That's how this spanking felt. She loved his power, his control, being talked down to and scolded like a naughty girl. It was such a turn on. Kasey couldn't bite her lip anymore.

"Yes, daddy," Kasey said. "I failed. I'm such a bad slut. I'm sorry I teased you and didn't please you. I'm so naughty.'

Mick and Harry looked at each other, realizing that Kasey was actually enjoying this, getting turned on. Every time they thought this couldn't get better, it did. Then Megan chimed in and the lust in her voice was palpable.

"We are such bad girls," she breathed, squirming and rolling her ass around in Mick's face. "Punish us. Make us learn how to be the sluts you are entitled to."

Megan's next slap ended with a grope and squeeze from Mick. He loved the feel of her tight round ass cheeks and he loved that she was getting turned on by his touch. Harry, too, spanked Kasey and squeezed her firm cheeks, rubbing and caressing them. Both girls were squirming now, their discomfort stemming from pain and arousal.

After the last spank, Harry spread Kasey's legs. Her pussy was visibly wet. He pushed his thumb against her clit, rubbing the little button. Then he pushed two fingers inside her. She was on fire. Mick found the same thing with Megan. Both girls were burning up with desire. It was one thing for them to be submissive and compliant with bondage and a bit of rough play. For them to be turned on so much by it was yet another bonus. It was good to have sex dolls who could be enjoyed in so many different ways. These weren't spoiled brats, they were good girls who were on their way to becoming very, very good sluts.

"Ready to try again?" Harry asked. He pulled his fingers out of Kasey's pussy and used the same hand, coated in her juices, to grab her hair and pull her upright on his lap. Breathless, she nodded and he pushed her to the floor between his legs. "Prove it, bitch."

Kasey went down on him again as Mick and Megan watched. She tried really hard. Her effort was apparent to them all. There was no denying her desire to succeed and to please. Harry couldn't be mad any more.

"Megan, Kasey is trying extremely hard but I think she needs a little help. Get down there."

Megan slid onto the floor next to Kasey. Harry instructed her to take off her heels and lay on her back. Megan had no idea where this was going, but she complied without hesitation.

"You have strong legs," Harry said. "Put your foot on the back of her head and use that strength to help push her a little further."

Megan carefully lifted her leg in the air as she lay back, propping herself up on her elbows. She put her bare foot on the back of Kasey's head, wiggling her toes in her friend's soft, pretty blonde hair.

"Now," Harry said. He put his hands behind his back and leaned back, thrusting his cock forward into Kasey's mouth. Megan felt Kasey's head moving and pushed on it with her foot, helping her friend as best she could. She didn't want to push too hard though. "Imagine her head is like a gas pedal," Harry continued. "Floor it!"

Megan pushed harder, using her long toned legs to mash Kasey's face into Harry's crotch. Kasey gargled and choked, but at last, her lips touched the base of Harry's cock. It was all in.

"Good girl," Harry said. "Now, I'm going to pinch your nose and count to 20. Just breathe in that cock. You'll be fine. Megan, keep the pedal to the metal."

"I will, daddy," Megan said.

Harry pinched Kasey's nose shut, cutting of her air, and watched her eyes water and bulge. She showed no fear, though. Just discomfort and determination.

"One, Kasey's my slut," Harry began counting, replacing the common "Mississippi" with his own phrase. "Two, Kasey's a whore. Three, Kasey loves cock. Four, Kasey swallows sperm..."

The degrading counting continued as Kasey gasped and strained around his cock, her head immobilized by Megan's foot. She focused on keeping her lips tight around his cock, her tongue along the underside of his shaft, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked, increasing his pleasure while she gasped for air.

When he finally reached 20, Harry took his hand off her nose and signaled Megan to let her up. Kasey came up for air, gasping, spit spilling out of her mouth and down her chin. Her saliva coated his balls and shaft. Her face was red, her eyes watery. But she was happy. She was proud. She had done it. She had officially deepthroated. It felt better than making the honor roll in high school or lettering in tennis. She wondered if her dad would be anywhere near as proud of her ability to do this as he had been of her for those things. She knew he wouldn't, but it was a funny thing to think about in that moment.

Harry gave her a couple of seconds to breathe, than grabbed her hair and pushed her back down. This time, she went all the way the first time. No help from Megan's foot was needed. Megan sat up and watched as Harry grabbed her friend's head with both hands and face-fucked her, hard, deep and fast. There was no stopping him in that moment. The man had one thing on his mind. He wasn't going to be stopped, no matter what.

Kasey couldn't focus, her mind as rattled as her teeth as he hammered away at her face, his cock driving into her throat time and time again.