Megan's Summer Education Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know there are," Mick assured him. "This is just a little tease, a bit of tits and ass to whet the appetite."

"I'm ready for the main course AND dessert," Peterson laughed. "But I'm a patient man. I very much appreciate being part of this and look forward to more fun times."

"And this day is just getting started," Harry reminded him. "Lots more cars to go."

One by one the other guys started rolling in and soon Walters, Hanson, Quigley, Darrell and Meeks had joined them. Much like Peterson, they enjoyed the show, copped some feels, stole a few kisses and handed over their donations. They were all impressed by Megan's development and thrilled to have Kasey added to the party.

As the girls washed and danced and played in the water, the guys mostly stood back and enjoyed the show, but occasionally went up to pinch an ass or grope a tit. At first it caught Kasey off guard. She was very self-conscious like this, showing off and being felt up. Megan seemed much more comfortable.

"It's OK," Megan said as if reading her mind. "I'm nervous too. I would like to tell you that you get used to it, but if you do, I'm not there yet. But just try to relax and have fun with it. They are here to have fun too. We're not in danger. It can be kind of a turn on if you relax and think about the fact that all these grown men are turned on by us."

"It is kind of flattering," Kasey said. "I'm used to guys, you know, looking or saying something, but not all the grabbing. Plus I usually have more clothes on." She giggled, looking down at her skimpy outfit that simply screamed sex. It was a very flattering outfit, making her tits and ass pop out, her legs look even longer and sexier than they already were, her tight little belly looking so trim and fit. How could such an uncomfortable outfit make her feel so good about herself?

While the girls talked and performed, Quigley watched carefully, thinking how nice it would be if both would come work for him and model his new store with its line of very sexy adult clothing.

"Any idea what they are going to do about college?" Quigley asked Harry.

"Not a clue," Harry said. He didn't want to tell him that he already knew Megan was changing her mind and that he thought there was a chance Kasey would choose to do whatever Megan did. He wanted to let the girls handle their own futures. He hoped he and Mick would remain part of whatever the girls chose to do, but to do so, maintaining their trust was essential. He had to have their back and mean it. "All I know is that we have a couple more days to enjoy this and after that, who knows. Megan's parents come back. In a few weeks they are both supposed to go to college. I know they are caught up in all this right now, but the return of the parents could make this all seem like a fantasy and real life comes back."

"Kinda like coming back from a week in Vegas," Quigley nodded. "Speaking of parents, what's Kasey's dad gonna do about this?"

"So far he's OK with it," Harry shrugged. "Not thrilled, but kind of a 'what can I do?' response. He still loves and supports her. She forgave him for being part of this and being with Megan. So I think he feels like if she can accept it, he should too. Still it's his baby girl, so I understand why it would bother him."

"Me too," Quigley said. "But he should be proud. She's beautiful and has a great personality. She's amazing."

"Good little cocksucker too," Harry assured him. "Gotta work on her deepthroat skills, but practice makes perfect."

"That's good to know," Quigley smiled. "Just don't tell her dad that." They both laughed and looked over in time to see Rothman drive up. Other than Blackmon, who wasn't invited, and Granderson, who wasn't expected to show, that was everyone from the original party night. But it wasn't everyone on the invitation list today.

From the carnival night, Harry and Mick had invited Bud, Jim and Tom. And Pierce, the defense trainer also showed up bearing smiles and cash. Harry and Mick introduced them to the group. Then Megan, happy to see each of them, introduced them to Kasey. "I can't believe you all came!" Megan gushed.

"Isn't that what all men do when they see you?" Jim joked, getting a big laugh.

"Speaking of that," Harry said. "If any of you feel inspired by these sexy sluts to jerk off, we ask that you do so in one of these cups. The girls haven't eaten much today, so I'm sure they will be hungry and will want to enjoy your generous treat before you leave."

Kasey looked at Megan, wide-eyed. Megan smiled, "It's OK. I know it sounds disgusting, but split between the two of us it won't be that much. Just swallow it fast. Focus on looking and acting sexy and ignore the taste."

"I'll try," Kasey said, scrunching her cute little nose. "But I don't know. That's still a lot of guys."

Inspired by the invitation to cum, the guys got a little more aggressive, grabbing and groping and taking closer looks as they started rubbing and stroking their cocks. The girls were invited to lend a hand -- all four hands, in fact -- to help the cause.

Megan grabbed Bud's cock, looking the oh-so-faithful married man in the eyes and saying softly, "This is OK. She would be OK with this. You deserve this. Enjoy it." He smiled and nodded, then closed his eyes and tilted his head back as she stroked and pulled on his cock. She wanted to suck it for him, but that wasn't allowed by Mick and Harry and she knew Bud would consider that going too far as well.

He was the first to cum as Megan aimed his cock at one of the wide-mouthed cups. She looked over and saw Kasey with two cocks -- Yelton and Peterson -- in her hands, jerking on their thick shafts while they pawed at her ass and tits. Megan was happy to see that Kasey was smiling. She was finding the fun in this. Sex should be fun, Megan thought. They were making these guys very happy. That had to be a good thing, right?

Right now, their happiness was spurting all over the place, as cock after cock was tended to and load after load extracted. Megan was stroking Rothman's cock and Kasey was working on Walters' when one more car came around the building. Kasey and Megan were too busy to notice see it, but everyone else did. Mick and Harry recognized the car and their eyes got big.

"Ahem, uh, Kasey, your dad's here," Mick said. Ever the consummate slut, Kasey didn't stop tending to Walters, but she looked up at the car, shock and fear on her face. Megan, likewise, continued her work, but shared Kasey's look of surprise and worry.

Granderson rolled up slowly, a frown on his face. All the men except Walters and Rothman moved a respectful distance away from the wet, scantily clad teens, as if Granderson didn't know they had been jerked off too.

Granderson rolled down his window and looked them all, expressionless. Then he smiled, "Am I too late to get a car wash?"

"Not at all!" Mick laughed. "Ladies, please finish what you're doing. Then, I believe you have one final customer. Mr. Granderson, it's a pleasure to see you."

Granderson got out of the car and shook hands with everyone, occasionally glancing over as Megan and Kasey completed their handjobs. Many of the men complimented him on his character and on his beautiful daughter. He knew they all wanted more than hand jobs from her and suspected they all would be treated to much more as part of the "appreciation" Mick and Harry had mentioned. Granderson himself was counting on it, quite frankly, as he desperately wanted Megan again. So much so that he was willing to see Kasey like this.

At least, that's what he told himself. He pushed aside what he knew subconsciously to be the truth -- he also very much wanted to see Kasey dressed like a little slut. He loved his daughter and would never harm her, but he was a man -- a single man at that -- and he had noticed her development into a true stunner over the last couple of years. He had never thought about touching her or anything like that, but he had enjoyed the view of her perfect little ass and long legs more than once. A guilty pleasure, but a pleasure nonetheless.

He blushed when she came up and hugged him and blushed harder when Megan hugged and kissed him. What a complicated situation this was. So wrong yet so right. He enjoyed watching them work just as the others had, forcing himself to look more at Megan, but finding his eyes drifting toward Kasey, stunned by her beauty too. He wanted to fuck Megan, but watching his daughter like this was an unexpected treat. He enjoyed it far more than he knew he should.

"Um, Mr. Granderson, sir," Megan said when they were done with his car. "Well, uh, everyone else wanted a happy ending, if you will and I just wanted to see if you would do me the honor of letting me stroke your cock."

Granderson looked at Kasey, who smiled and mouthed the words "It's OK". He took a deep breath. He wanted to say no, but his cock was hard and his balls were full and Megan, well, she was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen. He nodded. "Yes, you may."

Now, everyone watched as Megan knelt down and used both hands, working his balls and his cock. Her mouth was only inches away, a tantalizing target. Granderson looked over and saw Kasey watching. He should have been embarrassed for her to see him like this. For her to even see his cock was shameful, let alone let her see it erect and being handled by her best friend. He should have been disgusted by himself and she should have been disgusted too. Instead, Kasey was smiling, Megan was smiling and Granderson was unable to do anything but unleash his huge wad, which Megan skillfully directed into a cup.

When it was over, he took very "normal" pictures with them, no groping involved. And then, awkwardly, he gave them each money. "I feel weird supporting this because I know what you're going to buy with it, but, well, I hope you get something you like and everyone else likes."

Kasey hugged him hard, whispering in his ear, "Thank you so much, Daddy. I love you so much. I'm still your good little girl. OK? I always will be. But thank you for understanding that I need to be more, too."

"I'm trying," Granderson whispered back. "I love you. Just be careful."

Mick and Harry took all the cups and poured the contents into a tall clear glass. The thick white liquid filled the bottom of the glass. Mick held it up for all to see. Then he handed it to Megan, "Slut number 1, please use your fingers to mix this all up. Give it a good stir. Then we will divide it into two shot glasses and you will both be assured of getting some cum from each of us in your drink."

Megan looked at Kasey as she put her finger in the glass and started swishing the warm, thick cum around in the bottom, mixing all the loads together. She realized -- and so did Kasey -- that this now meant Kasey would actually be swallowing some of her dad's cum. It would only be a small percentage of Kasey's portion, but the amount didn't matter. It was the fact that it was her dad's and it was going to be inside her in a few moments.

Kasey looked serious, but gave a subtle nod, letting Megan know she was OK. Megan smiled at her, then handed the mixture back to Mick, who carefully poured the contents into two shot glasses, making sure the amounts were as equal as possible. Then, he handed them each their glasses.

"One at a time," Mick said. "Megan, as the most experienced member of this class, you go first and show Kasey how it's done."

"Yes, daddy," Megan said. She raised her glass, saluting the men who had filled it for her. "Thank you, daddies, for this warm, yummy and nutritious treat. I love you all!" Megan tilted her head back and drank from the glass. Unlike the shots of whiskey from the night before, this shot did not go down fast and smooth. The thick cum clung to the sides of the glass and oozed onto her tongue. She waited patiently for it all to drip out of the glass, then showed her mouthful of cum to the guys. Then, with a quick wink, she swallowed and showed her empty mouth to the cheering men.

"Yummy!" she squealed playfully, pretending she loved it. "Someone's been eating lots of pineapple!"

They all laughed and then turned to Kasey, who did her best to block out the knowledge that her father's cum was inside this glass. She was about to digest sperm that could have been a brother or sisters. Not that he was planning to have any more kids, but just the thought of that was mind-blowing. She was dizzy with emotion, turned on by the taboo act. She raised her glass and spoke, "Thank you, daddies, for this wonderful day and wonderful gift. I've met many of you for the first time today, but I love you already. And to those daddies I've known much, much longer, I will always love you."

She let the cum ooze into her mouth, just like Megan had. She felt warm, sexy, very naughty as the cum oozed onto her tongue and into the back of her throat. She stopped it, showing them their work before she swallowed and slammed the glass down. "Yes, Megan, pineapple for sure. Strawberries too, I think," she giggled and was happy to see all the guys smiling at her little joke. Even her dad was smiling. Many would judge her harshly for her actions, she knew, but no one here did. And her dad was happy. That had to be a good thing. She didn't have to be a good girl to be a good daughter.

Kasey's dad hugged her and then joined the others in leaving the party. He thought about Megan and how gorgeous she was and how much fun it had been to watch her drink his cum. Then he thought about Kasey. It shouldn't have been fun to watch her doing the same thing. It was definitely weird, but in the end, it was fun too. She had his cum in her belly. It was a thought he couldn't grasp, an image he couldn't shake. He drove fast, but he was erect again by the time he got home.

END CHAPTER 5