Megan's Summer Education Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree," Mick said. "Of course, the best thing would be to have these two and then get two more students that we turn into bimbos."

"Best of both worlds," Harry nodded. "Fuck, that would be awesome to make this a real school and train girls like this."

"Dream come true," Mick said. He also lowered Megan's legs and then he stood next to her, placing his cock on her face. "Look at that, I'm not hung and my cock still covers her face. Damn, it feels good down her throat, doesn't it?"

"Hell yeah," Harry said. "I wonder if Kasey can gobble cock that well." He stood up and put his cock on the young blonde's face, rubbing his balls in her hair. He grabbed her ponytail and wrapped it around his cock and jerked on his shaft, masturbating himself with her soft blonde hair.

Mick grabbed his phone and took some pictures, then Harry stood between the two girls, grabbed both ponytails and wrapped them both around his cock, Megan's dark hair and Kasey's blonde hair blending to form a soft warm sheath around his shaft and balls.

"I gotta try that," Mick said, trading places with Harry. With one hand stroking his hair-covered cock, he stroked Kasey's face with the other. "Such a fucking beauty." He brushed his thumb across her lips, then put it between them, feeling her soft, wet tongue.

"I bet she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose," Harry said, rubbing his cock while he took pictures.

"If we told her Megan could, she would definitely try," Mick laughed.

"They are competitive," Harry nodded. "But they are really good friends, too. You can tell Megan really trusts her. She told her and showed her a lot already."

"They played doubles together on the tennis team, didn't they?" Mick asked.

"Yeah, I think so," Harry said. "I can see where they would make a great team."

Mick let the girls' hair go and put both index fingers in Kasey's mouth, pulling her lips back and mouth open. He let go and rubbed the head of his cock over her lips. Then he turned her head toward him and pushed the head of his cock between her lips.

"I thought we weren't gonna..." Harry started.

"Just getting a little bit of what I hope is preview," Mick said, holding up his hand. "If she walks away tomorrow, this is my only shot. I'm not going to pass it up without at least a sample."

"Fair enough," Harry laughed. "I will probably do the same. I'm not going to last much longer, I can tell you that much."

Harry pulled Megan toward him, playing with her tits while he put his balls over her eyes and rubbed his cock over her nose and mouth. "If she was awake right now," Harry breathed. "She would ask me to let her suck my cock and thank me when I said yes."

"That she would," Mick said. "She's obedient, bright, submissive, sweet, eager to learn and even more eager to please. We hit the jackpot with her."

"I think I might spray my jackpot all over her face," Harry said, tugging harder on his cock now. "Let me try Kasey's mouth for a minute."

They switched places and Harry put just the head of his in Kasey's mouth, that warm wetness giving him the final push he needed. He pulled out, jerked hard and, holding her head steady with one hand, sprayed hot cum all over her face, carefully aiming it at her closed eyes, her cheeks and slightly parted lips. A long string extended across her nose, touching both cheeks.

"Fucking slut is a ball drainer even when she's asleep," he chuckled.

Mick rubbed his balls on Megan's face, then groped Kasey's breasts one more time before jerking and tugging on his cock, adding his load to Kasey's beautiful face. They took several pictures before they cleaned her up and put the girls' thongs back on.

They were going to take the nipple clamps off, but decided to have one last bit of fun with the chains instead. They took off both girls' crop tops and rolled them both over onto their sides, facing each other. They took the two pieces of chain that went from Megan's nipples to her collar and connected them to Kasey's collar. Then they did the same with Megan's. So, now Megan's nipples were connected to Kasey's neck and vice versa. To make sure the girls didn't roll away from each other and inadvertently pull off the clamps or injure themselves, the guys tied two long scarves around their narrow waists, tying their torsos together. Then they put the girls' arms around one another, tying their wrists so they stayed in an embrace and couldn't pull their clamps and bonds off.

"Now that's a sandwich I would like to be in the middle of," Mick said, shaking his head at the picture of utter sexuality displayed on the bed.

"I could lay between them like that all night long," Harry said. "Wouldn't sleep a wink and wouldn't care."

The guys were too tired to go back upstairs and had no interest in leaving their sleeping beauties alone. They found comfortable enough spots on the old basement furniture and dozed off. For once, they had nothing planned for the next day. They had a few ideas in mind, but ultimately, their plans would be dictated by Kasey and Megan. How would they feel in the morning? What would Kasey's attitude be? The guys could be doing damage control with Kasey or just going back to normal training with Megan. Or they could be training both girls. Or, if Kasey convinced Megan this was all a bad idea, they could lose both girls and be back to jacking off while staring at them from afar. All they knew was they had gotten the most they could out of this day.

Thursday

Megan woke up the next morning in a fog. Her head hurt and she quickly realized her situation, bound to her friend, their bodies touching, their faces inches apart, their nipples clamped and attached to one another. She knew the guys had done it, of course. She remembered them licking her pussy and giving her a wonderful orgasm. They had given her a wonderful day, in fact. She didn't remember anything after that orgasm, but obviously the guys had enjoyed themselves.

She couldn't see them or much of anything. She looked at her dear friend Kasey, thankful she was there and wondering how she would react when she woke up, hungover and bound like this. Would she freak out? She knew Kasey very well, but this was new territory. It was hard to predict.

Megan dozed back asleep, but woke up what seemed like only moments later. Kasey was looking right at her, wide-eyed and frightened.

"What happened?" Kasey said, whispering.

"It's OK. Why are you whispering?" Megan asked.

"The guys are over there," Kasey said. Looking over Megan's body, she had a view of the room. "I don't want to wake them up."

"OK," Megan whispered back. "Do you remember them eating our pussies last night?"

"Of course," Kasey smiled. "It was crazy but I came so hard."

"Me too," Megan said. "I don't remember anything after that. Do you?"

"No," Kasey said.

"I think the guys might have had a little fun," Megan said, dropping her eyes to their bound breasts and bodies.

"Ya think?" Kasey giggled. "Dirty old men. They didn't fuck us, did they?"

"No," Megan said. "They wouldn't do that. Not without permission."

"How do you know?" Kasey asked.

Megan sighed, bit her lip and then blurted it out, "Because they have been fucking me all week. Because I asked them to. I wanted to learn about sex and I asked them to help me and they and some of their friends have been teaching me a lot and fucking me a lot all week."

"Oh my god!" Kasey whispered, her eyes and mouth wide. "I knew there was something more than just dressing sexy going on. Oh my god!"

"Look, I'm not proud of it but I'm not ashamed either," Megan said. "So, whatever you think, I understand, but I'm going to keep doing it at least until Mom and Dad get back. I'm not sure what I'm going to do then. I'm thinking about a lot of things."

Kasey asked many more questions and Megan told her everything, leaving out only the parts about Kasey's dad. All the other sex, all the other situations, the day of cum, the encounter with Muscles and Jock, the night at the carnival -- she told her everything. Kasey listened. Her face showed shock, awe, fear, excitement and compassion for her friend. Not once did it show disgust or judgement.

"That's what my week has been and that's what I've been thinking about," Megan summed it up. "I didn't mean to drag you into this. It was just supposed to be a spa trip. Then it became swimming and dinner, and well, you know. I understand if you hate me."

"Hate you?" Kasey whispered back. "I could never hate you. I love you. Yes, this is crazy, but it's also amazing! You are so brave. I am in awe of you and what you are doing. And I love that I experienced some of it yesterday. Whatever you decide to do, I support it. And if your parents kick you out, you can move into my house, take my room. My dad will be happy to have you."

You have no idea, Megan almost blurted out. But she bit her tongue. "Thank you so much, Kase," Megan said. "I don't know what I would do without you."

"Yeah, you kind of took it to extremes though, tying me up and all," Kasey giggled. "So, what's next?"

"Well, the guys didn't get to cum yesterday, so I will need to take care of that and make it up to them," Megan said, unaware that the guys had masturbated on Kasey's face. "You can go home or stick around, whatever you want. When I'm done, you and I can hang out for a while. I'm sure they wouldn't mind at all. They like you."

"Well, uh, do you need help?" Kasey asked. "I mean, I owe them a favor too."

"You don't owe them anything," Megan said. "If you do anything, do it because you want to, not because you think you have to."

"OK," Kasey said. "I'll think about it."

"Fair enough," Megan smiled. "I won't pressure you. The guys might hint or flirt some more, but they won't make you do anything. Trust me, I know that for sure."

"Um, this will sound odd, but would you mind if I watched you?"

"No, not at all," Megan said. "Just know that whatever I do or whatever I say, I'm still the same ol' Megan, OK?"

"I understand," Kasey said. "I don't know a lot about sex, but I know enough to know that we do some crazy things in the moment. It doesn't define who you are. I would never judge you like that."

"And don't judge the guys too harsh either," Megan said. "They will call me names and maybe be a little rough. It's not meant to be degrading or disrespectful."

"I think I get that too," Kasey said. "As long as you are OK with what they do, I will be too. I'm not OK with the fact that I have a headache and I need to pee, though."

They both giggled again and finally they heard Mick stirring. He walked over to them, happy to see them both smiling up at him.

"Good morning, daddy," Megan said. "Would you please allow me to suck your cock this morning?"

Mick looked at Kasey, saw that her face expressed no surprise and looked back at Megan. "Of course you may. I need to go to the bathroom first. Do you two need to go to the bathroom too?"

"Yes, sir," Megan said. "And we are both thirsty and have headaches. I know you've had to wait far too long to have your balls drained, but if you could allow me a few minutes to have some water and aspirin, I think I would be better able to satisfy you."

"Of course you may take some time," Mick said, untying the girls and carefully removing their chains and clamps. "You two passed out and missed some of the fun last night. Kasey, I hope we didn't go too far. You were just so sexy and seemed so into it that we didn't think you would mind."

"It's OK," Kasey assured him. "I had a wonderful time. Thank you for not, you know, taking advantage. I'm flattered that you find me attractive and glad you had some fun playing with us. It sure is kinky, though."

"Yeah, I suppose it is," Mick laughed. He helped the girls up and they both went to the bathroom, then got water and bagels from the kitchen. Mick liked that they made no effort to cover themselves nor asked permission to do so. They both wore only their heels, thongs and collars. He also liked that Kasey wasn't freaked out. She seemed curious, accepting and clearly Megan had told her even more details. This was getting more interesting by the minute.

When they were all refreshed and fully awake, Mick leaned against the wall and wagged his finger at Megan. "It's time, slut," he said.

"Yes, daddy," Megan said. She dropped to her knees and crawled to him, looking over her shoulder once at Kasey, who sat on the edge of the bed just a few feet away. Then she looked back at Mick as she knelt in front of him like a baseball catcher. He pulled his cock out of his boxers and wagged the semi-erect rod in front of her face. "That looks like it needs some attention, daddy."

"It does, slut," Mick said. "You neglected it yesterday. You teased it and left it disappointed."

"I'm so sorry, daddy," Megan said. "I will do my best to make it up to you. All my holes belong to you today."

"That's good, my pet," he said, stroking her hair. "I know you're a good student. Let's see how good of a teacher you are. Why don't you explain to Kasey what you're doing and why. That is, assuming you want to stay and watch, Kasey?"

"Yes sir," Kasey said. "I mean, uh, daddy. I would love to watch and learn."

"First, once you have asked permission to suck your daddy's cock and he has presented it to you, you put your hands behind your back because your lips, tongue and throat are all that deserve to touch his cock and balls at this time," Megan said over her shoulder. She put her hands behind her back, then turn back to Mick. "Then you look up at your master and maintain eye contact with him, letting him know that you are focused only on him, his needs and his pleasure. Even if he looks away, you keep watching him. He is your only focus."

Megan started to take him into her mouth, then stopped, looking up at Mick.

"Daddy, do I have permission to take my mouth off your cock to explain what I'm doing, or would you prefer to tell her?" Megan asked.

"To start with, you may continue to teach our new pupil," Mick said, carefully choosing his words, calling her a pupil so that Kasey might start to think of herself as one of their students. "Once I reach a certain point, I will tell her what she needs to know, although I think by then what you're doing will be fairly obvious."

"Of course, daddy," Megan said. "Thank you. So, Kasey, your daddy always has the option to tell you what to do or to simply shove his cock in your mouth. But, in a case like this where he's just telling me to do my job, I start with the head and just show it how much I love it and worship it. I want to make it feel so good. I kiss on it, lick the little hole and suck up any of the sweet pre-cum that comes out. Oh, and definitely roll your tongue around the head and focus on the underside of the head."

Megan went ahead and did exactly what she had just described. Kasey watched Megan's mouth working on Mick and watched Mick's cock get harder and longer. Much like Megan, Kasey had some boyfriends in high school and was not a virgin. She had sucked cock before, but it had been awhile. She had broken up with her last boyfriend the same weekend Megan had. They had followed the stereotypes and drowned their sorrows together over pints of ice cream and romantic comedies.

All the sexual tension yesterday and the drunken orgasm last night had her thinking dirty thoughts. She was horny and wanted to join the fun. She was not attracted to Mick, of course, but she still enjoyed the sight of a good hard cock enough that she wouldn't mind a taste. Megan certainly seemed to be enjoying it. There was something intoxicating about the feel of that big thick organ in your mouth, feeling its power and knowing your power over it. Like taming a wild stallion, so full of strength and energy. She knew she was horny and hungover and shouldn't make any decisions now, but she also knew it was all happening right now. Which would cause more regret later, joining in or not joining in? She wasn't sure. Her mind twirled much like Megan's tongue was swirling around Mick's head. The look on Mick's face confirmed that she was doing a terrific job.

Megan pulled off of Mick's cock, winked at him and then looked over her shoulder at Kasey. "Now, he's really hard as you can see. And his pre-cum is so yummy! Anyway, since I know my job is to drain his balls and get all that built-up cum out of there, I go straight to the source. I lick and suck on his balls and encourage them to keep making more cum for me. Sometimes he will rub his cock in my face or hair while I do this to keep himself hard."

Megan dipped her head under Mick's cock and started servicing his balls just as she had described. Kasey blurted out before she knew what she was saying, "It's just a shame that big cock has to go unattended while you're doing that."

Mick smiled. Those words were music to his ears. "Yes, it is," he said. "But Megan does the best she can. She's a fantastic slut capable of doing amazing things, but she's still only got one mouth..."

He let the sentence trail off, the obvious next line "two mouths are better than one" hanging out there, mutually understood but unspoken. Kasey licked her lips, then bit her lip in thought. She wanted to help them both. She knew they wanted her to, too. But she was basically a good girl. She had already been very naughty but this, well, this was a whole new level. She always thought college would be her years to experiment. Fuck it, she thought, what's the harm in starting a couple months early?

"Would you mind if I sucked your cock, daddy?" Kasey asked.

Mick smiled and said, "Of course not. There's only one thing you must know. This is your decision and your decision alone but, once you make it, I am in control. I treat you the same way I treat Megan. I say, you do. No questions asked. Understand?"

"Yes, daddy," Kasey said. "I understand. Just tell me what to do."

She looked over her shoulder and saw Harry approaching. The big man had just woken up and smiled as he took in what was happening. "Looks like a nice little party here," he grinned. "Don't mind me, you three have some fun. I'm going to get some coffee and come back and enjoy the show."

Kasey crawled over to Mick and Megan. "Work the head just like Megan told you," Mick said. "Show me what you learned. Megan, don't you take your mouth off my balls for even one second, you naughty little slut."

Since Megan couldn't look Mick in the eyes from her current position, she was able to look at Kasey. She saw her friend approaching Mick's cock. Kasey looked at her for a second. Megan winked at her, letting her know it was going to be OK.

"Eyes up, bitch," Mick growled. Kasey's eyes shot up, locking on his. She was taken aback by his tone and be called bitch, but she liked it too. She wanted him to tell her what to do and she wanted to show him how well she could do it. She stuck her tongue out and licked the underside of his head. Then she moved forward and wrapped her lips around it, holding it in place while her tongue turned and twirled and swirled all over and around the big, soft head. She flicked her tongue across the pee hole and tasted sweet pre-cum. Meanwhile, Megan was alternating between sucking on his left nut, his right nut and then stuffing both into her mouth at once. His balls were churning and Megan pictured them cooking up a hot juicy load full of creamy white fluid and lots of yummy little sperm. She felt like a slutty chef, making her own meal from scratch, heating it up, letting it simmer, adding in the little touches, then delivering -- or in this case sucking -- it from the oven to the dinner table, where she would devour it and wish for seconds, most likely provided by Harry. She was a cum-hungry teen slut and she didn't care.

Megan saw Kasey's lips moving, her little cheeks hollowing and Mick's cock twitching and throbbing. Her friend was a natural little cock sucker too. They had so much in common!