Mei Lin, Frat Slut

Story Info
Three asian sisters in an all-white orgy.
2.1k words
3.67
22.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Group DM between Andrew Jackson and Anna Lin.

Anna: Hey are u Andrew at UCLA frat 69B?? I think we can help each other 😉(winking emoji) You need to fuck my stuck up younger sister Mei who will move in to your floor next week!

Andrew: "Hey Anna you sure got my attention! I heard we were gonna get a new girl that's cool. It's mostly boys here now, maybe 8 dudes and 4 girls on this floor I think. Well, except for all the parties of course haha then we invite lots of girls 😜."

Anna: "My sister really needs parties. She is quite uptight compared to me and her other sister. We are three sisters: me, Mei and Emma. When Emma and I went out partying with boys she just stayed home every night with her books! She always thought she was better than us. This is what I need your help with!"

Andrew: "And you want me and my friends to fuck your sister? Sure if she is pretty we can really fuck her brains out and turn her into a real slut. But what do I get?"

Anna: "Fucking my pretty sister isn't enough for you? Sure we can also party, me and Emma can stay the night at your room after dropping Mei off and you and your guys can do whatever you want with us. Sending some bikini-photos off us right now."

In the first photos were of Anna the oldest sister wearing a tiny american flag bikini with thin waist but large but and boobs. She looked just like pornstar Sharon Lee but with smaller tits.

In the next photos her younger sister Anna, the middle sister, was with her only wearing a black string bikini and matching black stripper heels. She also looked like a pornstar, specifically Cindy Starfall with a slim sexy asian body and long straight hair like her sister.

The photos got more and more risque with the final ones Anna and Emma dropping their bottoms and squatting and bending forward showing off their shaved pussies.

The final pictures showed a younger asian girl sitting next to the beach with a heavy book in her hands. This must obviously be Mei Lin who tried to hide her pretty innocent face with baggy clothes and large glasses. But Andrew could see she looked like a copy of famous pornstar Evelyn Lin and felt his epic cock getting larger.

Anna: "I will prep my sister Mei and me and Emma will all three of us take the bus to UCLA with her stuff to you guys on Monday just be rock hard ready okay."

Monday

Getting out of the greyhound bus were three asian girls, two of them looking familiar to Andrew.

The third girl he didn't immediately recognize since she was dressed up quite differently like they had arranged. Mei Lin was dressed very innocently in a pink skirt, top and her black hair with two bunches tied with two cute pink ribbons.

"Hey girls! Welcome to our frat, my name is Andrew. Who of you is Mei Lin?"

The two sisters giggled and winked at his lie as they pushed Mei forward with a shy look biting her lip. She was holding a large lollipop in one hand and a teddy bear in the other.

"This is our sister Mei. We lost her bag with all of her clothes when we transferred buses so we got her a teddy and some candy to cheer her up!"

Another part of their plan, lose her old nerdy clothes so it would be easier to get her to wear slut wear right away.

"Oh okay no problem, one of our girls here is your size and can give you some clothes."

Andrew pointed back behind him to the entrance to the frat where some of the residents of the frat were now excited. There were three white guys tall and muscular, members of the football team just like Andrew and a short Thai girl.

The Thai girl was a head shorter than the white guys next to her and one of them had a heavy hand on her shoulder. She was young and pretty but looked tired. She was almost an exact copy in appearance of asian pornstar May Thai.

The Thai girl was wearing a black miniskirt and a white tight top with the text I ❤️heart BWC. The guys were wearing sweatpants and tank tops.

"Let's step inside and let me show you our corridor upstairs. Guys this is Anna and Emma that I talked about was gonna party with us tonight."

The guys welcomed the two older slutty asian sisters with open arms and kisses and walked inside leaving Andrew and Mei to trail behind.

"I apologize for my two sisters, they have always acted like two drunk kids for as long as I can remember, partying every week."

"No need to apologize, that is quite common behavior for asian girls here at UCLA. You will find that it will be more difficult for you to fit in."

Andrew's comment seemed to Mei in thoughtful silence as they walked up the stairs. The second floor had ten apartment doors in each direction and in the center a common area with a large kitchen and living room.

The rest of the group headed for the kitchen as they had planned, leaving the living room to Andrew and Mei standing in the center between a long ten seater sofa and a sheep widescreen TV.

"So this is our living room, since our rooms are very small just enough for a desk and bed we spend most of our time together here watching TV, usually the show Friends." Andrew pointed to the TV and at the same time made sure she could see the leather straps hanging from the ceiling and the metal bar on the ground.

"Oh okay, sounds fun. Eh Andrew what are those?"

Mei pointed to the spreader bar with the leather ankle cuffs on the ground and the two cuffs hanging from above her just high enough that she could reach them.

"Haha, that was a fun game we guys played with May Thai this morning! She was all tied up here with three guys giving her all that we got."

"What? Like a tickle game?"

"Not really, but close. We borrowed May Thai credit card a few days ago and ordered a big box filled with toys just in time to play with her and your sisters today. Now, let me show you your room."

Andrew escorted Mei Lin down the corridor to her room second to last down to the right. It was just next to his room. Behind them from the kitchen and living room they could hear laughter and giggles as the asian girls and white guys were getting to know each other.

After unlocking the door and stepping inside a tiny bedroom with a simple desk and bed without sheets.

"This is your room where you will be sleeping and studying during your semesters at UCLA. It is probably not my place but I want to recommend you to try to do more. You know, socialize."

Andrew sat down on the simple bed and signaled that he wanted Mei Lin to sit next to him.

"Socialize? I am not so sure, I think I can never be as carefree as my sisters or that girl living here May Thai."

"May Thai was not always our party girl you know, when she got here she never had any boyfriends or close friends you know. Have you ever had a boyfriend Mei Lin?" Andrew turned to her moving closer.

"No, I have always focused on my studies." She looked a bit scared and Andrew decided that was a good sign to take it to the next step.

"I know how you feel, I can help you. You trust me right?" Andrew looked deep into her brown eyes with his bright blue eyes.

"I- yes I trust you Andrew, you- well I can tell you are a real genuine nice guy."

Andrew leaned in to give her a warm hug on the bed and for some reason he started smiling as he just an hour ago had pushed his long cock down May Thai throat making her cry and gag as he held her nose until just before she would pass out.

Afterwards they had took turns double teaming her and fucking her tight ass. He felt his cock growing in his pants and hoped Mei Lin wouldn't notice so as not to scare her off. He stroked her shin.

"You know, you are very pretty. I could be your boyfriend when you live here." Andrew leaned in again kissing first her chin and then her lips twice.

Mei Lin started to kiss him back, first with hesitation but then more and more eager. She paused for a second.

"Just be careful, I don't want my parents to know I have a white boyfriend. They probably think I am their last home to get a Chinese boyfriend and they would be very sad if they knew I was just like my sisters."

Andrew responded by pulling his green sweatpants down letting his long cock jump out. Mei Lin couldn't stop staring at it but pretended not to look.

"Grab it and move the skin up and down."

Evelyn had to use both her small hands, her pink fingernails grabbing his cock slowly stroking him.

Andrew patted her pony tails first and then pulled on her shirt lifting it up to show her petite breasts. She wasn't wearing any bra. He then got up on his knees next to her and put one hand behind her head.

"Open your mouth. You are going to give me a blowjob."

The asian virgin still trusting every word he said opened her mouth and he pushed her head forward letting the tip of his cock slide in between her lips.

She was inexperienced and didn't know how to blow but he took great pleasure in seeing her trying to figure out what to do with her new white boyfriend's cock in her mouth.

Mei Lin looked up in his eyes trying to get confirmation that she was doing a good blowjob.

Andrew patted her on her head. "Good girl" he said and felt Mei Lin trying even harder.

He wondered how far he could push her and before he pulled out he pretended to lose his balance and pushed his cock as far into her mouth as he could making her gag and eyes water.

Andrew moved Mei Lin's legs so he easily could pull down her skirt and pink panties. He was pleasantly surprised that she had a completely shaved bald cunt. He got up close and moved his tip up and down her cunt making it wet.

"Please, do you have a condom Andrew?"

"Sorry they don't sell that here at UCLA" he lied. "Plus, everyone know that you shouldn't eat candy with the plastic wrapper still on haha."

With that said he pushed inside first just a little knocking on her cunt from inside as she opened up more and more for him.

Soon he was fucking her good on her bed making her gasp and moan.

"Oh my, oh fuck oh fuck me yes oh it feels so good!!"

From outside the open door he could hear the sounds of the orgy with her two sisters had started.

He moved Mei Lin arms behind his neck and picked her up with his cock still inside of her. She wasn't much heavier than a large backpack in front of him as he carried her with her boobs pressed against his chest.

Out in the living room the orgy was in full swing. The three asian girls had put on heels and black stockings but their torso was naked as they danced and fucked.

The guys were fucking the girls hard in every hole and switching girls as they pleased.

"Oh please Andrew can you carry me back to my room I just want you."

"No, I know you want to party with my friends, right?"

Before Mei Lin could answer, one of the guys had taken a pink ball gag and put it in her mouth, locking the leather straps behind her back, silencing her.

Andrew dropped her down on the sofa between her oldest sister getting fucked in her ass and May Thai on the other side getting double fucked in both cunt and ass.

Andrew felt him getting close to orgasm and fucked harder until he came deep inside of her.

As he looked up he saw one of his neighbors letting her at the same time blow him. He realized that this was the same guy that just had fucked her sisters ass but she was either to horney to notice or didn't care anymore.

It was the perfect start of a long weekend orgy.