All Comments on 'Melanie'

by steeltiger01

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great short story

Short, not over the top, nice Dom, just right. Felt bad about her husband actually, added a sad twist. Wonder if you can/will write more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A fine premise.

Nice plot. Nicely played out. Would have liked some more teasing of her before the insertion of cock into pussy.

Could she feel his hard cock? What did she want his cock to do with her? What did she want to do to his cock? Maybe she wanted to play with it. How did she want to play with it? Maybe she wanted to suck it. How dis she want to suck it? Hard and fast? Slow and teasingly? He could have let her do either or both before insertion.

Gave it five stars even so.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 3 years agoAuthor
Anon #1

Truthfully, this came to me in a rush & was written in a hour-long stream-of-consciousness. I hadn't planned on writing more - mostly because I hadn't planned on this at all! However, Melanie & Mike are kind-of in my head, and whispering more bits of story to me. You might just get more! (Also, Melanie has a off-and-on boyfriend, not a husband; Mike has a pretty strict personal rule about that.) I'm already working on two other stories, one longer Ds story and one that might or might not be Ds ...the characters are still dancing around each other. I'll post what comes to me, though! Thank you for your kind words and comments!

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 3 years agoAuthor
Anon #2

Thank you! This kind of comment makes me a better writer. As I said to my other Anon, this was a happy accident; a stream of consciousness type-fest that gave me a story. I was so eager, that I didn't think about her perspective, and I will definitely remember that for my future stories!

Thank you for your comments and your vote!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nicely done

An enchanting scene with a perfect gentleman. Honestly I found it reassuring that he explained why he couldn’t give her any relationship advice, she sounded rather confused about the encounter that she obviously enjoyed. The scene was quite detailed and sensual making it easy to imagine myself in her place. Great story, thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 3 years ago

There's something to be said for a woman who can look hot in scrubs. Not the most flattering attire in the world. Nice to see a safe word was included, too. So what's next on the agenda for these two?

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 3 years ago
Excellent!

I love mental bondage. Please write more or collaborate if you don't have more story ideas of your own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersteeltiger01@steeltiger01
8/15/20: successfully posted Melanie. Thank you to the readers & commentors! 7/29/20: reformatted & resubmitted ... 7/25/20: submitted my first story for publication. Melanie is a short Ds romance ...sort-of. Addendum: I'll resend later ...apparently my paragraphs are inappro...