All Comments on 'Melanie the Tease Ch. 01'

by Paperweight123

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting premise

But the story moved too fast to the cock in pussy, bondage, and blowjob.

I understand that there'll be more teasing in subsequent chapters, but why did it have to go from the bar to fucking so fast? What about a little making out first? What about slowly getting their clothes off? And did they like what they saw? What about some tit action? Admiring? Feeling? Caressing? Licking? Sucking? And how did all of that make HER feel? And perhaps some discussion of whether he'd like a tit job?

And what did her ass look like? Feel like? What did he want to do to/with it? Why didn't she ask him if he liked anal? And would he like to fuck her ass someday? Would he like to lick it?

She certainly could have had him eat her pussy to a couple of orgasms before any attempt to edge him.

Gave it four stars.

Submisky35Submisky35over 3 years ago

Reply to Anonymous

You certainly have lots of ideas, and I must say all of them would interest me too, but not necessarily in this story. Melanie the Tease worked well for me even if it did "get right to the point". After all, the title did identify the main topic. Maybe you (Anonymous) could write your own story using all the ideas you just enumerated. I know from experience writing for Literotica that's it's not that easy, but if you have ideas it's worth taking the time to share them with others.

As for paperweight 123, keep it up. Your story rated my five stars and I'm watching for Chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaperweight123@Paperweight123
My writing focuses generally on what I like to read: sensual, consensual, power exchange, with a heavy tilt toward orgasm control/denial. You're unlikely to find significant pain play in my stories, or anything that would suggest non-consensual sex or coercion beyond what the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES