All Comments on 'Melissa 2nd Fantasy Ch. 02'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
I thought Jack may have had a little bit of a backbone. But NO!

So, cuck Jack decides not to protect his slut wife at all. Just allows two arseholes to dominate her and make her THEIR slut. She does anything those two want. But refuses the pathetic cuck Jack when he wants to fuck her arse.

How weak, spineless and pathetic can he get? The next step will be Frank making her visit and stay with him. Marc is now engaged to Jenn and has his own personal slut. Frank gets Melissa. Cuck Jack gets the boot, since he is such a pathetic piece-of-shit.

Delko484848Delko484848over 3 years ago
Dump Jack

If Jack is not able to satisfy his wife, Melissa better move out and find a man or men that can not beeing humiliated by Jack and his fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

6 havorites.

Ignore the haters. Good story that you have going. I am eager for more.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 3 years ago
enjoyable

thanks for writing and posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It’s okay

Not bad as cuckhold stories go, but the “other Melissa” series is far better.

ErosMyMuseErosMyMuseover 3 years ago

First, I think your story is well written. As a writer, that's something we all want to hear -if it's true. Personally, the only issues I had with this story were, one: I had difficulties staying connected to Melissa... She was reluctant, then she wasn't. She was nervous about her husband meeting Marc, but she didn't care enough to try and avoid it. She accepted the swinger party invitation in front of him, although her husband had said -we'll talk about it.

Two: Jack... was an anomaly for me. He wanted to see his wife fucked by another man more than anything - yet he did not accompany her the first time she went out and fucked 2 guys, staying out all night until morning. He was not in the least jealous. He did not object to Marc emasculating him in front of his own wife. I simply doubt this would happen without some angry words and maybe even fisticuffs. We were not led to believe that Jack was a "cuckold", or a "spineless weenie", so I was surprised when he just took it. Conclusion: Melissa is beautiful and sexy, and Jack only loves this about her. He is not jealous or offended by her, or her lover's actions, because he really doesn't care about her anymore (if he ever did) in a "she my soulmate and my wife way". Again, your writing is good and it flows well. As a woman, who has been a wife in this situation, the story just had some "unrealistic" parts -in my opinion. I still enjoyed it, and I hope you will keep writing.

Fywf3Fywf3over 3 years ago
too far and too unrealistic

Look, the first chapter was outstanding, could be the best of your work so far. But to be honest I didn't like this chapter too much. I feel like you went too far to the point where everything became very unrealistic, I feel like you ruined the brilliance of the first chapter by this one.

DenaliFXDenaliFXover 2 years ago

This story was dumb. Jack not taking his wife's ass was far fetched. He was not a typical cuck figure and the party set up was senseless. You have certainly written many better stories and this one was easy to improve.

mysensualsecretsmysensualsecretsabout 2 years ago

I loved the story and I think you should ignore the insecure commenters who criticise Jack’s place in the story. Instead Listen to the comment from ErosMyMuse who should be listened to most of all as she has been the woman in exactly Melissa’s situation, in real life. I think you have portrayed a realistic love between Melissa and Jack where now she has been opened up to fulfilling new fantasies and loves Jack for helping her and loving the journey. Looking forward to her 3rd fantasy. Wow what a wanton woman.

MelandAnthonyMelandAnthonyabout 2 years ago

Absolutely love these stories. Amazing 🔥

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dump the fucking whore worst type of cheating opening one hole to others that is closed to hubby.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold10 months ago

I love being the fluffer at gangbang parties.getting the big cocks ready to fuck my wife then eating her,cleaning her between each load.

Angus_of_AngushireAngus_of_Angushire9 months ago

for my comment, read the comment by

ErosMyMuse

RuthMRuthM9 months ago

Came across this story and thought I was reading about my own experience the only difference was it was my sister who introduced me to her new boyfriend and his friend also my husband chose my lingerie and dress to wear on the first date and the frill of my husband screwing my sister was unbelievable and yes we crossed that line and had lesbian sex

argeelogargeelog5 months ago

What a strange idea to see and encourage your wife and enjoy her fucking other men ! 🥴👎🤷

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous